MARY S.
Roberts, WI
Jeep Cherokee
09/17/2018
helped diagnosis my cars problem
was really good fixing the seal that wasbroken on my car and diagnosing what was wrong with my front end or my vehicle so hopefully soon I can get the ujoint done and brakes at the same time shall call you soon

VJ
VERONICA J.
Stillwater, MN
09/13/2018
Excellent staff
Excellent customer services!
Friendly staff and hard working people. I absolutely love this place!!!!!
I will continue to give them my business because they are always so helpful & honest.
A big THANKS to all the staff
you are ALL Amazing! 😀

RD
RACHEL D.
Dodge Neon
09/09/2018
Friendly Service
Always very friendly. Their prices are fair, and they are very prompt on service.I always trust them with repairs on my vehicles to be honest with a diagnosis, and what needs to be repaired/ replaced urgently.

SG
STEVE G.
09/02/2018
Knowledgeable and trustworthy work.
I would highly recommend J & R.. They are knowledgeable, dependable and trustworthy..

RT
RON T.
Buick Lucerne
09/01/2018
friendly people to talk to
everyone was friendly except the mechanic - I thought he would explain how the tires were wearing at the end , but he did NOT! Was not happy about that!

CHRIS B.
Star Prairie, WI
08/06/2018
Truck tires and alignment
Fast, efficient, courteous and very professional.

CLEM M.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/10/2018
Great folks and fast service
Scheduled a tire rotation for 1pm. I was out the door by 1:15. Friendly, fast and reliable service.

LO
LARRY O.
Jeep Liberty
07/09/2018
Fantastic Service
My son recently had a flat tire on his vehicle on his way to work, so I received the call of help. A very kind gentleman came to my rescue and helped me change the tire. I asked for a recommendation where to get new or good used tire for the vehicle. His only recommendation was J and R Tire. I am elated that he did this. I received nothing but excellent service from everyone there. I asked about new tires, but hinted I would prefer good used ones. The receptionist went to see what new tires they had, but came back with a gentleman who had a pretty good used tire which they had a set of 4. The price they charged was fantastic also. They changed the tire I had brought in and then the following day changed the other 3, along with balancing the wheels. I know where I will be going from now on for not only tire service, but also to have my vehicles worked. Thank you J & R Tire.

JV
JEFF V.
Deer Park, WI
06/26/2018
Honest Service
Excellent accurate and above all else, HONEST service. A real treasure!

Star Prairie, WI
06/04/2018
Dependable
Very honest and reliable. Would highly recommend them to friends and family

BF
BILL F.
05/15/2018
Quick and fair
J&R has consistently provided excellent service in a reasonable period of time for a fair price. Except for those few times that I need an oil change in a pinch and don’t have time to make an appointment, I’d rather that no one else touch my cars.

BT
BRIAN T.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/28/2018
Quick service
I had a new tire mounted, the tire I wanted was in stock so they told me to come right in. From the time I walked in the door to the time I took my new tire home it was less than 20 minutes.

JIM B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/26/2018
Great local service
Always great coming to your shop. Fast, friendly service. Thanks!

DF
DANA F.
GMC Envoy
04/12/2018
Friendly staff and quick, efficient work.
I have been bringing my truck here for years. Nice home town auto mechanic. Very knowledgeable and helpful mechanics.

JV
JEFF V.
Deer Park, WI
04/05/2018
Excellent and efficient service.
J and R supplies excellent reasonably priced service. Never condescending. Very pleasant folks to work with.

MARY S.
Roberts, WI
Jeep Cherokee
04/02/2018
always nice
Every time I go in the people there are always nice and smiling, very helpful and reassuring with the decisions I have made for the work that I am having done on my vehicle. Thanks for the positive experiences

DOUG H.
Ford Edge
03/30/2018
As always, you give good, honest, home town service! So welcoming in this fast paced world. Thank you!

VJ
VERONICA J.
Stillwater, MN
03/21/2018
I Highly Recommend this place.
They are Honest and hard working people, fantastic customer service!!!!
They also send out an email regarding their special deals, In which they are the cheapest.

STEVE B.
Toyota Sequoia
03/13/2018
Alway for the last 25 years done a great job!!
over the last 25 year have done a great job on my vehicles!

TOM M.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/06/2018
Great service. All went well.