CLEM M.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/10/2018
Great folks and fast service
Scheduled a tire rotation for 1pm. I was out the door by 1:15. Friendly, fast and reliable service.

LO
LARRY O.
Jeep Liberty
07/09/2018
Fantastic Service
My son recently had a flat tire on his vehicle on his way to work, so I received the call of help. A very kind gentleman came to my rescue and helped me change the tire. I asked for a recommendation where to get new or good used tire for the vehicle. His only recommendation was J and R Tire. I am elated that he did this. I received nothing but excellent service from everyone there. I asked about new tires, but hinted I would prefer good used ones. The receptionist went to see what new tires they had, but came back with a gentleman who had a pretty good used tire which they had a set of 4. The price they charged was fantastic also. They changed the tire I had brought in and then the following day changed the other 3, along with balancing the wheels. I know where I will be going from now on for not only tire service, but also to have my vehicles worked. Thank you J & R Tire.

JV
JEFF V.
Deer Park, WI
06/26/2018
Honest Service
Excellent accurate and above all else, HONEST service. A real treasure!

Star Prairie, WI
06/04/2018
Dependable
Very honest and reliable. Would highly recommend them to friends and family

BF
BILL F.
05/15/2018
Quick and fair
J&R has consistently provided excellent service in a reasonable period of time for a fair price. Except for those few times that I need an oil change in a pinch and don’t have time to make an appointment, I’d rather that no one else touch my cars.

BT
BRIAN T.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/28/2018
Quick service
I had a new tire mounted, the tire I wanted was in stock so they told me to come right in. From the time I walked in the door to the time I took my new tire home it was less than 20 minutes.

JIM B.
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/26/2018
Great local service
Always great coming to your shop. Fast, friendly service. Thanks!

DF
DANA F.
GMC Envoy
04/12/2018
Friendly staff and quick, efficient work.
I have been bringing my truck here for years. Nice home town auto mechanic. Very knowledgeable and helpful mechanics.

JV
JEFF V.
Deer Park, WI
04/05/2018
Excellent and efficient service.
J and R supplies excellent reasonably priced service. Never condescending. Very pleasant folks to work with.

MARY S.
Roberts, WI
Jeep Cherokee
04/02/2018
always nice
Every time I go in the people there are always nice and smiling, very helpful and reassuring with the decisions I have made for the work that I am having done on my vehicle. Thanks for the positive experiences

DOUG H.
Ford Edge
03/30/2018
As always, you give good, honest, home town service! So welcoming in this fast paced world. Thank you!

VJ
VERONICA J.
Stillwater, MN
03/21/2018
I Highly Recommend this place.
They are Honest and hard working people, fantastic customer service!!!!
They also send out an email regarding their special deals, In which they are the cheapest.

STEVE B.
Toyota Sequoia
03/13/2018
Alway for the last 25 years done a great job!!
over the last 25 year have done a great job on my vehicles!

TOM M.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/06/2018
Great service. All went well.

MARY S.
Roberts, WI
Jeep Cherokee
03/02/2018
Personalized service, friendly people great work
Great work, fast, personal care,

TJ
TAMMY J.
03/01/2018
GREAT SERVICE
Always GREAT fast curious service!! Very friendly !! I Send all people looking for tires and service to J & R!!

RT
RON T.
Buick LeSabre
02/14/2018
easy people to work with
very friendly place to do business

LC
LINDA C.
Star Prairie, WI
02/02/2018
it doesn't take long to get a appointment
They took care of me in a very timely manner and did a good job, but not more than I had ask to have done.

JAHMIK K.
Saturn SL
01/30/2018
Very professional
Very professional, kind, respectful and very helpful. I left feeling very comfortable over all. I normally don't when I deal with auto care centers but this place I left well pleased. I would recommend j and r tires to others.

AR
ANN R.
01/11/2018
Great friendly service
Friendly employee's, great prompt service for a fair price.