BW
Always great service.

MJ
MARK J.
09/13/2019
They are the best place to go.
From oil change to fixing you're car they are the best in town.

Ford E450 Super Duty
09/05/2019
Another great day of service!
J&R is the BEST. Friendly and accurate service! They always know what to do and are very skilled in doing it!! I never go away disappointed and always feel like a valued customer!!

RT
RON T.
Volkswagen New Beetle
08/30/2019
friendly people to talk to
Very nice people to deal with, and reasonable.

Chevrolet Avalanche
08/30/2019
Would not go anywhere else
J & R has been my go to place for anything for my vehicles. They are EXTREMELY knowledgeable and very concerned about keeping me on the road. Their friendly service makes me feel like part of their family. They are the best around!

PB
PAUL B.
Green Bay, WI
Honda Accord Coupe
05/21/2019
Good price fast service reliable people
Good price fast service reliable people

I have moved away but if ever I’m in town I often wait to have things serviced at J and R tire because of the service friendly people and they seem very trustworthy. They don’t recommend things that don’t need to be fixed.

MARY S.
Roberts, WI
Jeep Cherokee
05/18/2019
Always make you feel welcomed
They take great care of me and my car, if you have a problem with your car even if you are just getting an oil change they check out your complaint and make suggestions upon how to fix it

JV
JEFF V.
Deer Park, WI
05/07/2019
Excellent HONEST service!
J and R crew members are honest, straightforward and trustworthy. No pushiness or aggressive claims of extra work needed on my vehicle. Very good people. Quality of work is 5 stars. I wish I had known about them many years ago.

Buick LaCrosse
05/03/2019
A GREAT PLACE FOR VEHICLE SERVICE
J&R Tire offers a free six month tire rotation for customers who purchase their tires with them. I had a noise from one of my wheel covers, and they were kind enough to take care of it for me. They always go above and beyond my expectations.

LK
LAURI K.
04/10/2019
“The answer is yes”
I was sold when I walked in and saw their sign that said “the answer is yes” to all repairs. Everyone was so nice and helpful.
Since I’ve moved to New Richmond, I feel like when I walk into businesses, they look at me with the look “ what now, I really don’t want to help you “. Not at this place. They want and appreciate your business.

04/07/2019
Great job!
J and R Tire has always done a great job on my vehicles. I have been taking my cars to them for years and it seems they can always figure out what is wrong . They also are able to fit me in to their schedule in a timely manner- thank you!!

JAKE M.
Buick Rendezvous
03/06/2019
Great shop, great people and great prices.
Been going to J and R for nearly 20 years and won't stop anytime soon. Love this shop.

02/14/2019
Review
Everything is working great! Friendly courteous service.

PS
PAT S.
02/06/2019
The best crew.
Always honest, and accommodating.

Chevrolet Avalanche
02/02/2019
This place is THE BEST!
The staff are the stars of the place! They are like family and treat me as such!!

KW
KYLE W.
01/30/2019
Great quality, great price
Everyone at J&R Tire has always been very helpful and honest. Service is quick and work is done well. Thanks again!

01/17/2019
J&R auto services
Great place for auto repair and service. Work will always be done correctly and price is very competitive, usually considerably less than the dealers price.

VJ
VERONICA J.
Stillwater, MN
01/05/2019
Excellent Customer service!
I went in for an oil change appointment.
I live in Minnesota but Work and New Richmond -
I would like to take a minute to thank the staff for always being so friendly and for the Excellent, excellent, excellent customer service!

RT
RON T.
Volkswagen New Beetle
12/03/2018
J & R is very accommodating to your needs.
A very friendly place to do business.

MJ
MARK J.
11/30/2018
Can always trust them.
You will always know the work they do is the very best and I can trust them for anything.