VERONICA J.
01/05/2019
Excellent Customer service!
I went in for an oil change appointment.
I live in Minnesota but Work and New Richmond -
I would like to take a minute to thank the staff for always being so friendly and for the Excellent, excellent, excellent customer service!

Volkswagen New Beetle
12/03/2018
J & R is very accommodating to your needs.
A very friendly place to do business.

MJ
MARK J.
11/30/2018
Can always trust them.
You will always know the work they do is the very best and I can trust them for anything.

11/27/2018
honest, caring local people
I always feel like I'm being treated fairly. Being an older woman this is very important to me.

Volkswagen New Beetle
11/01/2018
Ray goes above and beyond to make things right
Thank You Ray, for everything you do. You go out of your way for us, and I'm sure for everybody else. What a wonderful person to do business with. There should be more Ray's in this world.
Ray B. from J And R Tire responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your positive review, Ron.ย  We appreciate your business and your loyalty.

OM
OLIVIA M.
Buick Park Avenue
10/27/2018
Great hometown tire service
J &R tire staff were friendly and very helpful in being able to get my car in asap for 2 new front tires. They were done in a timely manner for a reasonable price. I definitely will be going back and would recommend.

DEBBy G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/26/2018
Courtesy, caring, honesty, love, reliable
This is the ONLY place that I would take my vehicles. Not only are they knowledgeable about fixing cars, they do it in a way that shows that they care for ME the customer and not just doing a job.

10/25/2018
I had a nail in my tire. I made an appt and got right in. Very friendly and did a great job

ROBERT W.
Buick LaCrosse
10/20/2018
EXCELLENT & COURTEOUS SERVICE
I've always received courteous service at J and R Tire. Ray and his staff are friendly and well-informed. They are scrupulously honest, and they stand behind their work. They are my first choice for auto repair in New Richmond.

MARY S.
Roberts, WI
Jeep Cherokee
10/17/2018
repaired my car
I like going to J and R tire they found out why I was going thru so many tires especially the ones that were up front, I have gotten it fixed now have a new u joint replaced on my right front tire and also have the brakes done at the same time so it went twice as fast as I thought that it would I was out of there in less than 4 hours, I shall continue to go here and get my car worked on. I have already told a friend of mine about the work done here and she is going to get 2 new tires onto her car shortly

10/16/2018
Dedicated to great service
Stayed late to help me out of a jam once. Great service every time I go.

Star Prairie, WI
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
10/10/2018
Professional service
Very fast and professional.

Buick Lucerne
10/02/2018
Very friendly place to go
Good people to do business with. VERY helpful.

MARK M.
09/25/2018
Great prompt service always friendly.

MARY S.
Roberts, WI
Jeep Cherokee
09/17/2018
helped diagnosis my cars problem
was really good fixing the seal that wasbroken on my car and diagnosing what was wrong with my front end or my vehicle so hopefully soon I can get the ujoint done and brakes at the same time shall call you soon

VERONICA J.
09/13/2018
Excellent staff
Excellent customer services!
Friendly staff and hard working people. I absolutely love this place!!!!!
I will continue to give them my business because they are always so helpful & honest.
A big THANKS to all the staff
you are ALL Amazing! ๐Ÿ˜€

Veronica J.
09/10/2018
Excellent customer service
Friendly and excellent customer service! Extremely helpful and honest.
Love this place!!! I Highly recommend this place for any type of service!

RD
RACHEL D.
Dodge Neon
09/09/2018
Friendly Service
Always very friendly. Their prices are fair, and they are very prompt on service.I always trust them with repairs on my vehicles to be honest with a diagnosis, and what needs to be repaired/ replaced urgently.

SG
STEVE G.
09/02/2018
Knowledgeable and trustworthy work.
I would highly recommend J & R.. They are knowledgeable, dependable and trustworthy..

Buick Lucerne
09/01/2018
friendly people to talk to
everyone was friendly except the mechanic - I thought he would explain how the tires were wearing at the end , but he did NOT! Was not happy about that!