KC
Kelsie C.
11/21/2019
Honest & only place I bring any of my vehicles
The mechanics are honest. I’ve been up sold too many times by other auto shops that told me I needed something done when I really didn’t. If my vehicle doesn’t need it, I am informed. The cost of a repair is much lower than any other shop. This has great customer service- the customer comes first. They use premium parts and service in a timely manner. The main mechanic, Mike, is very humble yet has every certification available to earn in the automotive industry, so I know the work is being done correctly. They conveniently service all vehicle types, so I can bring both my Foreign and American cars to just one place.

CAROLINE C.
Buick Enclave
12/04/2018
Good all around
able to get in the same day & got a great offer on my oil change; also done in just half an hour

EU

Ted G.
Valley Park, MO
Volvo S80
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Ted said this place's employees know what they are doing. He has known them for a long time. Ted stated he is bringing all his automotive business here, and these guys are great.

SP
Steve P.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Steve said that the place has fair pricing and good people.

KIM M.
11/12/2018
Great experience
I was in for a routine oil changed and got the same fantastic service I always receive.

Jimmy M.
Chesterfield, MO
Mazda CX-9
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said the business is well priced. They are nice friendly people

Don P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Don said he is a long time customer and gets along with the staff great.

KL
KEVIN L.
Jeep Liberty
11/04/2018
Fast and friendly service
Stopped in on a Saturday morning with no appointment for a state emission inspection. Was taken in immediately and on my way shortly there after.

Kia Soul
10/31/2018
Wait
Well first my appointment was put on their calendar on the wrong day and time. Then when I got there and rang the bell it was 10 min before anyone showed up. Then 10 min later I asked how long it would be. I was told 30 min and he went back to his conversation in the office. 10 min after that someone finally started on my car. May or may not refer
MIKE B. from J B Auto And Tire responded on 11/01/2018

We are sorry about the inconvience Barbra, unfortunatly our techincians were overloaded with work because they want to try to and ensure that anyone that has a vehicle problem even if it is just to air up a tire gets back on the road. This can sometimes push back our expected start time. On top of the techinicans being overloaded our service manager had the day off to enjoy Halloween with her kids. We try our best to stay on top of our appointments and get our customers taken care of as quickly as possible and please accept our sincerest apologies for your wait and any confusion on our part.

GH
GREG H.
10/28/2018
Great "hometown feel!"
This place as a great "hometown" feel to it! The staff seems kind, honest, and "down to earth"....

Tina M.
Porsche 914
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Tina said that the place always does a wonderful job, she has been going there for years and years.

SE
Sonia E.
Fenton, MO
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Sonia said they are amazing people. They are very sociable. Also they have low prices and no extra fees.

Mya S.
Volvo S60
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Mya said the staff is honest and she trusts their work.

MARTIN S.
Saturn SL
10/20/2018
Radiator replacement
It was finally time to replace a twenty-year-old, leaking radiator. The work was done quickly, professionally, and at a reasonable price. Both Mike and Chelsea were friendly and helpful.