Overall Rating 4.1999991/5Overall Rating 4.1999991/5Overall Rating 4.1999991/5Overall Rating 4.1999991/5rating 4.1999991
Overall Rating 2.57143/5Overall Rating 2.57143/5rating 2.57143rating 2.57143rating 2.57143

MF
Melissa F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Michelle Lease
Every time I come to Jack Giambalvo, Michelle Lease always welcomes me with a smile and is so helpful and goes out of her way to get my car serviced as quickly as possible. She truly is an asset to your company!!!
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Melissa,
We thank you for your continued support with great reviews, kind words and patronage.

Cody M.
Dover, PA
confusion
I was like a few months ago because i need a new starter. I was also told i need new breaks and router. I told them ill replace my own break and r router, when i took my car home and got my dad to look at it he said i only need new breaks and that my routers are fine. I was just in last week for a car inspection and thinking i am going to need all 4 new routers because that what you guys said i needed. Come to find out nothing was wrong with my routers this time and have new clue why there was a problem last time and not this time. I would like to know why that is
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Cody,
Thank you for your feedback. I was able to ask a service advisor why this would be.  Back when you were in in April, they suggested the brakes and rotors at the same time because of the rust lip on the rotors. If you were to just replace the brakes they could end up wearing bad because of the rust lip on the rotors.  It is not something that does not pass inspection. So that is why it wasn't noted when you were in for inspection.  I hope that this clears things up, if you have any more questions please email me at rlau@giambalvo.com

Dale B.
Red Lion, PA
2013 Hyundai Accent
Always prompt service!!
Always prompt service!!

Dale,
Thank you so much for the great feedback. We appreciate the support!

LW
Linda W.
Bainbridge, PA
My Sonata
Excellent, courteous and timely service!

Linda,
Thank you so much for the great feedback. We appreciate the support.

DN
David N.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
State inspection
Early on a Saturday morning i realized i neededmy state inspection done, and that it had to get done that Saturday. I called to see if you could get my state inspection, emissions test and my oil changed. And your maintenance department got it done. And i still had plenty of daytime left. Great job !

Daivd,
Thank you for sharing the 5 star review and taking the time to leave the feedback. We appreciate the support!

Judy R.
Dallastown, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful dealership
Patty in the service department is fantastic. She’s kind, courteous, and friendly. She goes out of her way to explain and answer all my questions. She makes me feel respected. My salesman Ed is awesome. Always works hard to make sure I’m satisfied with the car I’m getting.
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Judy,
Thank you so much for the great feedback and kind words. We appreciate the support!

SN
Syed Ali N.
Marietta, PA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/14/2018 Category: Service
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 10/14/2018

Syed,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We appreciate the support!

Cheryl C.
Hanover, PA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
service staff are always there when you need them
on a Friday morning at 0400 i notice I have a headlight out. I called around 0900 and spoke to Pat in service and asked if I could come by after work st 1600. I work 4a to 4pm the next few days and drive from Adams county to Springettsbury . She checked and talked with their team and found a way to fit me in. THANK YOU ALL.

Cheryl,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us 5 star review and the great feed back! We appreciate the support.

Joseph D.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Poor Incident Follow-up
When there is an issue follow up is expected. I left messages for the service manager and the general manager without any follow-up. I do appreciate the cashier's understandong and trying to apologize for the attitude and service received.

Joseph,

Thank you very much for the feedback. I am sorry your recent experience at our dealership. Is it possible we could set up a time for our Service Manager to call you and discuss it? We take all feedback serious and use it as a learning tool to help us improve. Please email me Rlau@giambalvo.com to set up a time for a phone call.

Chris B. from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Mr. Destefano,

I apologize again for the lack of explanation regarding inability for picking up your vehicle. I followed up with Michelle after our discussion the other week. Renee our customer service rep. shared with me your recent sure critic review. I just wanted to follow up because it read like you still had other issues you wanted to discuss regarding your visit. If so I apologize for not getting back to you, but I dont recall receiving any messages following our conversation. Jim Porter, our GM, has been in Korea for the past week. If you still would like to discuss further, please feel free to contact me or I can have Jim contact you on his return.

Regards
Chris

Chris Brown
717-755-2944 Ext:1361
cbrown@giambalvo.com

RA
Richard A.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Very hospitable and great waiting area
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Richard,

Thank you for sharing the 5 star review and taking the time to leave the feedback. We appreciate the support.

Richard S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2018 Category: Service
The sales and service staff work with you and don't fool around. Anyone can do the work, but friendly, qualified employees make the difference.
They have always done the work needed in a timely and efficient manor. I have purchased 7 cars from the Giambalvo dealerships and have always had them do any service, repairs, body work, etc. Never had any problems and will continue to have my vehicles serviced here.

Thank you for sharing the 5 star review and taking the time to leave the great feedback, with kind words. We appreciate the continued support.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great and fast service.
Great and fast service
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Yoe, PA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great place to get serviced..
Friendly and prompt service..
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for sharing the feedback. It’s our goal to provide 5 star service so we appreciate the feedback. We are always striving to improve.

Thanks again,

Randy H.
Lancaster, PA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Jack Giambalvo
Everyone on the staff is very kind, courteous, and respectful. The prices are very reasonable, and they wash my car when the weather is nice.

Randy,
Thank you so much for the great feedback. We appreciate the support!

Brian B.
Red Lion, PA
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Professional service
Friendly staff
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Brian,
Thank you for sharing the 5 star review and taking the time to leave the great feedback. We appreciate the support.

LO

CP
Cathryn P.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I always have a great experience.
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Cathryn,
We thank you for your continued support with great reviews and patronage.

John W.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer service was excellent.
Service staff was very efficient and professional.
RENEE E L., Customer Satisfaction Representative from Jack Giambalvo Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

John,
Thank yoibfor taking the time to leave us a great review! We appreciate the support.

Michael S.
Shrewsbury, PA
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Another top-notch service visit!
Awesome place for service!

Michael,
Thank you again for the great reviews!

Michael S.
Shrewsbury, PA
Thanks for your help!

Michael,
Thank you for the great review ! We appreciate the support.