Douglas C.
06/25/2020
Local, reliable, and prompt
We have had our 02 Honda CRV here from 2002 to present . Good work and reasonably priced

06/16/2020
The service is done efficiently an in a timely manner
We have used Nolan's since they opened and wouldn't go anywhere else. The work they do is excellent and they don't over charge.

Richard H.
Gilbertsville, PA
04/30/2020
Super service
The mechanic Jake did a great job, forgot about my inspection and they made room for me the next day!! With the pandemic going on they completely wiped down the inside of my car. Thanks Jack and Jake 👍👍👍

AA
Alison A.
04/28/2020
Tried to save me money!!
Great service. Justin worked hard to keep my battery going so I didn't need to buy a new one. Knowledgeable and professional.

Gilbertsville, PA
04/10/2020
Super service
Clear communications. Worked in timely manner.

03/29/2020
responsive with high level of capability
The Buick had a safety issue that needed to be addressed immediately. Jack and Jake took care of the problem within hours and got us back on the road . Where would you get that kind of service ??

Matt H.
East Greenville, PA
03/26/2020
They are professional and quick turn around on getting my truck fixed.

Kathleen B.
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Kathleen said they were very thorough with what they did, were lovely people and very nice to deal with. They started going there because her husband got a tow. They are always very pleased with the experience, they took care of him immediately.

03/09/2020
Honest and friendly service
I have been bringing my vehicles here for inspection and maintenance since we moved to the area 9 years ago. I've always been pleased with how honest they are and how well they communicate exactly what is wrong and why it needs to be fixed.

02/27/2020
Reliable in every way.
Have been a customer of Nolan's for 40 years -- all good !

AO
Ann O.
FIAT 500X
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Ann said it was a very good experience. She said Gwen is nice and kind.

GN
Gatrina N.
Honda Civic Sedan
02/07/2020
Great people and great quality!
They were very accommodating and allowed me to work from my computer in the office while my car was being worked on.

PR
Pamela R.
Blue Bell, PA
02/02/2020
Nolan’s Towing & Repair
From the gentleman who jumped my battery to the owner’s son who replaced it, all were professional and courteous. They dealt with the problem timely and efficiently and it was nice chatting with the owner’s wife as I waited. I would highly recommend them.

CT
Cheryl T.
Trappe, PA
01/29/2020
They are very honest. They provided fast service. And took great care of me
They are very honest. They provided fast service. And took great care of me

01/15/2020
I recommend Jack Nolan’s to all my friends. Honest and great service.