Steven S.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he did everything he was supposed to do, he was courteous, he took care of giving him his battery, and it was a good experience with this business.

Michael D.
05/09/2019
Excellent service and honest
We’ve been taking our cars here for years and we always appreciate the excellent work they do and the fact they are 100% honest about what work is necessary.

Janet T.
Dodge Dart
04/12/2019
Willing to service car while I waiit. Everyone is friendly.
My appointment was for 10AM and they were ready to service the car when I arrived. Also checked and answered other questions I had about the car.

PM
Patrick M.
BMW M3
04/10/2019
Great customer service!
Always excellent service by Jake and his father. Great quality work! They work on my M3, Corvette, and Jeep every year for general maintenance and rebuild of my 81 C3 Vette

MK
Michael K.
04/09/2019
Nolan battery replacement
Very quick to come out to my house. Worked quickly, very courteous.

Karen B.
Linfield, PA
Nissan Maxima
03/22/2019
Jack Nolan ...Best auto repair & inspection place in town
We always take all our cars here . Years of experience. Family run business. Honest , reliable and on time. They can fix anything. They also tow if you are ever stuck somewhere. Nothing but good things to say about this auto repair station. Try it. You won't be disappointed , I promise .

Raymond H.
Reading, PA
03/09/2019
System Not charging
Fast friendly servace for towing and the repair was just as fast very reasonably priced.

Kevin B.
02/28/2019
Does great work
Does good work an fast. An calls with estimates before doing the work

LW
Linda W.
02/20/2019
Very efficiently
Fixed my car and very nice

Benjamin H.
02/10/2019
Friendly, honest, and knowledgeable
I've been taking my vehicles there for 7 years. They are friendly and knowedgable, and give honest recommendations.

LC
Lorraine C.
02/06/2019
Honest and local
Pleased and will continue to go there.

PM
Patrick M.
02/06/2019
Great local quality family service
Nolan’s does a stand up job on all my vehicles. They’re versatile in their knowledge as they work on my 81 corvette, 2004 Jeep Rubicon, and 2015 M3 BMW. Customer service is top notch. I highly recommend Nolan’s for your car maintenance and repairs.

SK
Shelby K.
Honda Civic Si
01/30/2019
Convenient and great prices.
I saw this garage mentioned in the AAA newspaper with a good rating and decided to switch to a mechanic I could walk to. Always friendly there .

Shawn W.
Nissan Sentra
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said they were timely and professional.

ES
E S.
Trappe, PA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
01/12/2019 Category: Service
E said the employees were polite. They provided prompt service. They were up font with her service costs.

Teresa M.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said it was a very good experience.

WK
William K.
Schwenksville, PA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
12/01/2018
Quality work, on time with a personal touch. I have been a customer for over 30 years.
We have been a customer of Nolan's for a long time because we trust them to do quality work at a fair price and not do work that is unnecessary. In addition there is a friendliness that we appreciate. It is not only the good nature of Nolan's but we believe that they have our best interests at heart. We have other options that are more convenient but we stay with Nolan's for the reasons stated.

Blue Bell, PA
11/29/2018
Best service in the area.
Went over and above to inspect my car and do the extra work I requested.

Richard R.
11/21/2018
Exactly As Promised
I took my vehicle to Nolan’s after a break down. They diagnosed it, repaired it, and I got it back exactly as promised!!

Samantha M.
11/19/2018
Prompt service, friendly and professional
My car baytery died. Jack came out from a call to AAA. I didnt wait too long, ge tested the battery and was able to change it right there in 10 minutes. Very helpful to an already stressful day. Thank you!