Richard R.
08/21/2019
Helped Me Out I’m A Jam
One of my trucks broke down a few days before I was leaving for vacation. I needed this truck to be available for my employees to use while I was gone. Jack and Jake both worked hard to get it fixed and back to me as I was packing my car to leave for vacation. They really helped me out in a jam!
Thank you guys!!

GB
Giacomo B.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Giacomo said the employees were courteous. They were very prompt. They went out of their way to complete his service.

Justin S.
07/25/2019
Tractor tire
I dropped off my tractor tire and just a couple hours later a new tube was installed, tire mounted and ready for pick up. Great job… Thanks for keeping me running!

GMC Terrain
07/24/2019
Great as always
Pleasant front office staff and excellent mechanic work. I always refer friends here.

07/19/2019
2003 Toyota Tacoma .... my whole door broke.
Jack Nolan’s is a fabulous friendly honest family business. Been going there for years. Inspections and repairs. Very honest and quality work. Timely too. Just fixed my whole door. Thought I would need a new truck. They know all the parts. Gave me an honest quote and I was thrilled. Then it took less time and was a few hundred cheaper. 💕💕💕💕

Trappe, PA
07/03/2019
I always get great and quick service from Jack Nolans. They always do a great job.

Linfield, PA
Nissan Maxima
06/30/2019
Great family business.
This is a very nice family run business and honest too. Smart about autos and been in business forever. Located in Trappe pa. I send all my friends and family there.

06/29/2019
Excellent service as always
Honest mechanic. I recommend them to all my friends and family.

Kelly B.
06/25/2019
Super fast & super nice!
Jack was awesome! He thoroughly checked my mom’s car, was straightforward and clearly explained everything. The price of an installed new battery was cheaper than those auto stores! Great service!

WK
Capable and honest.

Trappe, PA
06/14/2019
Highly Recommended!
Always friendly, honest and great service! My entire family has been going to Jack Nolan’s for years!

WD
Walter E., Jr. D.
06/08/2019
they are prompt. they are good comminicators and take the time to explain any issues...we have been customers there for years now and will continue for all our vehicles.
my service visit was excellent as always...they are prompt, they are good communicators about any service issues. They continue to be the service station for all our vehicles.

Lexus ES 350
06/05/2019
Wonderful Service for years!!!
Family owned Jack and (his son Jake) Nolan(s) Exxon is my go to for all things mechanical. I can’t say enough positive about these guys. They went above and beyond for my car. They also had patience with me trying to do stuff myself. :)

Jacquelyn F.
Pottstown, PA
06/04/2019
Awesome people and repair and inspection spot!
My family, Finch and McAvoy have been going to Jack Nolan’s for the last 25 years. They are fair, prompt and are extremely trustworthy with our vehicles. I will never take my car to anyone else other than Jack Nolan.

Steven S.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he did everything he was supposed to do, he was courteous, he took care of giving him his battery, and it was a good experience with this business.

05/09/2019
Excellent service and honest
We’ve been taking our cars here for years and we always appreciate the excellent work they do and the fact they are 100% honest about what work is necessary.

Janet T.
Dodge Dart
04/12/2019
Willing to service car while I waiit. Everyone is friendly.
My appointment was for 10AM and they were ready to service the car when I arrived. Also checked and answered other questions I had about the car.

PM
Patrick M.
BMW M3
04/10/2019
Great customer service!
Always excellent service by Jake and his father. Great quality work! They work on my M3, Corvette, and Jeep every year for general maintenance and rebuild of my 81 C3 Vette

MK
Michael K.
04/09/2019
Nolan battery replacement
Very quick to come out to my house. Worked quickly, very courteous.

Linfield, PA
Nissan Maxima
03/22/2019
Jack Nolan ...Best auto repair & inspection place in town
We always take all our cars here . Years of experience. Family run business. Honest , reliable and on time. They can fix anything. They also tow if you are ever stuck somewhere. Nothing but good things to say about this auto repair station. Try it. You won't be disappointed , I promise .