EP
Eric P.
09/22/2020
Our technician James was extremely courteous, friendly and did a thorough job testing an ultimately replacing our battery!

Donald R.
Nissan Murano
09/15/2020
Fast and curtious

Justin S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/26/2020
Great family run service center
I had a 2007 Ford E350 van and a 2018 Chrysler Pacifica inspected. Both were done in the same day and ahead of schedule! Staff is friendly and professional and everything went as well as one could have expected. They noticed a seal was torn on the 2018 Chrysler but it is under warranty so I will have that done at the Chrysler dealership. Great job noticing and advising of this repair needed.

WB
William B.
Audubon, PA
Lincoln MKS
08/14/2020
Very helpful and attentive!
We interacted with three members of the Jack Nolan team and all three were very helpful and attentive. My father-in-law had used their services in the past, but this was my first experience with them and it was outstanding. I will highly recommend Jack Nolanโ€™s Towing and Auto Repair going forward!

KL
Kyle L.
Lake Ariel, PA
Ford F-350 Super Duty
08/11/2020
Customer Service
Very nice family, best customer service in town. Highly recommend!!

Douglas C.
06/25/2020
Local, reliable, and prompt
We have had our 02 Honda CRV here from 2002 to present . Good work and reasonably priced

06/16/2020
The service is done efficiently an in a timely manner
We have used Nolan's since they opened and wouldn't go anywhere else. The work they do is excellent and they don't over charge.

Richard H.
Gilbertsville, PA
04/30/2020
Super service
The mechanic Jake did a great job, forgot about my inspection and they made room for me the next day!! With the pandemic going on they completely wiped down the inside of my car. Thanks Jack and Jake ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

AA
Alison A.
04/28/2020
Tried to save me money!!
Great service. Justin worked hard to keep my battery going so I didn't need to buy a new one. Knowledgeable and professional.

Gilbertsville, PA
04/10/2020
Super service
Clear communications. Worked in timely manner.

03/29/2020
responsive with high level of capability
The Buick had a safety issue that needed to be addressed immediately. Jack and Jake took care of the problem within hours and got us back on the road . Where would you get that kind of service ??

Matt H.
East Greenville, PA
03/26/2020
They are professional and quick turn around on getting my truck fixed.

Kathleen B.
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Kathleen said they were very thorough with what they did, were lovely people and very nice to deal with. They started going there because her husband got a tow. They are always very pleased with the experience, they took care of him immediately.

03/09/2020
Honest and friendly service
I have been bringing my vehicles here for inspection and maintenance since we moved to the area 9 years ago. I've always been pleased with how honest they are and how well they communicate exactly what is wrong and why it needs to be fixed.

02/27/2020
Reliable in every way.
Have been a customer of Nolan's for 40 years -- all good !