AP
Alan P.
Orangeville, IL
04/12/2018
Totally Satisfied
Called for 4 Cooper tires first thing in the morning, was told they had to be ordered but should be delivered in the afternoon. At 1 pm I called and was told the tires were in, was able to schedule an appointment at 2:30 that day. When I arrived at 2:05 I was greeted with a smile and treated like a friend/neighbor although it was my first time at Jacks. 5 min. later my car was being worked on as I waited in a very comfortable chair talking with other customers. In less then 1 hr. the front end alignment had been checked and 4 new Cooper tires were installed. I could not be happier but it got better!! I was given a $70 rebate and told I had free tire rotation every 6000 miles. I traveled about 28 miles to deal with Jacks, paid a few dollars more then a closer business that I didn't feel comfortable with........... would I do it again? Would I recommend Jacks to friends/relatives? Yes and yes. I was very happy with the way I was treated, love the ride and feel of the Cooper tires and recommend you give Jacks a shot, I believe you will be pleased.

Steve H.
09/19/2017
No Response
Twice asked for a tire quote on line and also e-mailed directly asking when I would receive the quote. Its been almost two weeks and have not heard a thing. Bought tires from a different business who treated me with respect and in a professional manor.

JIM and MICHELE B.
GMC Suburban
01/06/2015
awesome
This is a great tire store. The people are nice. service fast.

JOSH H.
South Beloit, IL
12/22/2014
The people!
Excellent customer service which is displayed by the owner Ryan Lovejoy in down.

CL
CHARLES and PATTY L.
Ford Excursion
12/19/2014
The sales staff and all the service techs
It is always a pleasure doing business with jacks tire. I leave each time feeling totally satisfied with the service

DJ
DENISE J.
12/08/2014
Great service. Always pleased.
Highly recommended to friends who need tire or brake service. Always appreciate their advice.

MELVIN W.
tires
both the tires I ordered were what I expected and the service was great

LISA M and MIKE C.
happy w/ jack's tire
they treat you very nicely, and they are very professional,,, the waiting room is very comfortable,,,

JOHN and BECKY S.
Rockford, IL
Fast and friendly
Everybody is very knowledgeable and friendly, the waiting room is comfortable, and the service is fast and professional. We've bought several sets of tires at Jack's (including a set of used tires) and had several repairs done over the years. We've never had cause for complaint, and the prices are competitive. Always a much better experience than the chains we've tried over the years.

OM
ORVAN M.
Rockton, IL
Jeep Liberty
10/28/2014
Have always treated me great and I have recmmended them to many people. They will go out of their way to please you.

RICK H.
09/29/2014
Review
Good, prompt service and comfortable place to wait.

TINA and JERRY S.
South Beloit, IL
Volkswagen Jetta
08/23/2014
You have a freindly filling place
It is quick and one fills safe driving away knowing the work you had done is high quality.

KH
KEVIN and JACKIE H.
Loves Park, IL
Ford Taurus X
08/15/2014
the big sweaty guy is awesome.
The big sweaty guy that drives a boom truck should get a raise. Or maybe part ownership. Because he is awesome.

KARI B.
Dodge Caravan
08/10/2014
quick service
I had an appointment, and I waited only about a half an hour for a rotation PLUS and oil change; they made a fresh pot of coffee while I was there, too, which I appreciated. :)

LEONARD C.

DEAN and MARILYN M.
Rockton, IL
RAM Pickup
08/05/2014
Work done quickly and efficiently.
Good quality product.

JASON and STACI H.
Winnebago, IL
Kia Sorento
08/02/2014
Quick and friendly, as usual!
Stopped in at Jacks to have a tire repaired due to a slow leak. They did a quick and excellent job and I was back on the road again in no time.

LEONARD C.
Lincoln Town Car
07/07/2014
service friendly
great place to do business

RICK and RUTH G.
Ford
06/23/2014
my f 250 truck
your honest and do a excellent job with front end work at home and on the farm.

TW
TONY W.
06/12/2014
Excellent service!
Jack's Tire again provided excellent service. We've come to expect this, and were not disappointed. Friendly, helpful staff gave us just what we needed in a very timely manner. Thank you!!