Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

JN
Jason N.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Nice people and good facilities.
The only negative answer I provided was for my car not being returned in better condition than when I went. That is because, technically, it wasn't. I had four bulbs replaced and one of them quit working three days later. However, I do need to mention that I do NOT think it was the fault of the people who worked on the vehicle. My Elantra has started to burn through light bulbs very quickly. I had it in a Tulsa area dealer (Regional Hyundai) for light-related reasons in late November and still had to take it to James Hodge (in Muskogee) because one of the lights replaced in Tulsa was part of a larger issue of NONE of my brake lights working. I think there is just something that is causing the car to "eat light bulbs" and I've not really taken it in for that underlying reason/observation. But, it is growing irritating to have to replace a bulb (or four!) every 60 days.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

If you would like to make an appointment to have the electric system diagnosed on your vehicle do not hesitate to call.

RO
Robert O.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always helpful☺☺
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much!! Glad we can be here to help.

Sally H.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
service
I have been so pleased with the people in the service department. They are very well informed and I have been treated so very nicely. I will definitely be coming back.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Hey Sally! We really appreciate the comment! Thank you so much and have a wonderful New Year!

TY
Thomas Y.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
They were great. Very friendly and got it done quickly.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you Thomas! Good seeing you!

ME
Michael E.
Kinta, OK
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick and courteous
Don't exactly as I asked , we have free oill changes so we will be back . Thanks
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Can't wait to have you back, see you next time!

PB
Paula B.
Eufaula, OK
Excellent customer service.
Very friendly and knowledgeable. Cares about the safety of the customers. Thank you. Bought my last two cars from you and will buy my next there.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Glad we could help! Thank you for the 5 stars!

Catherine C.
Whitefield, OK
01/04/2019 Category: Service
I usually steer clear of servicing my vehicle at dealerships from past experiences, however, James Hodge lured me in with the free oil changes for life, and I've been a very satisfied customer ever since! They are honestly the best service team I've ever been to, and they have some crackerjack mechanics who really know their stuff! I really love that it's so many of the same faces every time I go in for the past 5 years. I've never felt like they were trying to sell me anything I didn't need, and even got a free engine from a recall! They provided a loaner with no hassle and made it as easy as possible on me. I really enjoy getting my car serviced here and would highly recommend them.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

It's been a pleasure serving you! Hope to see you again soon!

Wagoner, OK
2017 Hyundai Accent
Excellent Customer Service
My first service visit ~ I was very impressed with this dealership’s service area employees. Top Excellent Service & Low Waiting Time.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

You're very welcome! Thank you for the 5 stars! Call us if you need anything.

KJ
Kimberly J.
Hulbert, OK
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Always a pleasure doing business with James Hodge Hyundai
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

It was a pleasure having you here! See you next time!

Deborah P.
Broken Arrow, OK
2017 Hyundai Azera
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Thanks Mike for the great service and fantastic attitude in my moment of crisis. This dealership is top notch with customer service.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Anytime! Glad we could help. If you need anything do not hesitate to call!

RJ
Randy J.
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Great
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

We appreciate the 5 stars! Thank you!! Have a Happy New Year!

Ray H.
Owasso, OK
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars! Have a Happy New Year!

BP
Barbara P.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
The people are so friendly.
Great service.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

It was our pleasure! Thanks again!

EC
Edward C.
Broken Arrow, OK
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Care
They go the extra mile to take care of us the customers.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

We try our best! Thank you! Have a Happy New Year!

TH
Ted H.
Wagoner, OK
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, courteous.
Excellent service as always
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Ted we appreciate you coming to see us as always! Have a Merry Christmas.

Diane M.
Sand Springs, OK
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/22/2018 Category: Service
I always get great service.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle in!! Have a Merry Christmas!

Makesha P.
Stilwell, OK
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service! No appt but was able to get my vehicle serviced promptly!
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Glad we could provide you with a timely service! Thank you! Have a Merry Christmas

Melody L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/18/2018 Category: Service
The people are amazing and super helpful and friendly
Awesome dealership bend over backwards to help me find a vehicle both times and I'll keep going back
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you so much! Have Merry Christmas!

Tulsa, OK
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service department`
I've been around auto dealers and their service shops since I was little. I have seen big and little shops, and your service department is excellent. I've never spent more than 90 minutes in service, and that time I was there about 90 minutes I got there later in the day on Saturday which is first-come first-served. I expected to be there 3 hours, but it was half that. This time, I figured I'd be an hour or more. They had me out in under an hour. Like I said before, the service department is great. Sales that sold me the car was great. I've already pointed several people to the dealer. I have no hesitation in doing so.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback! We work hard to satisfy our customers. Have a good one!

BI