Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

TG
Terri G.
Hartshorne, OK
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service from the front door to the back door. The service people and sales people always make me feel as if I'm the most important person to ever walk in. I never have a long wait time either.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you so much! We appreciate the survey!

Stilwell, OK
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great
My last experience was great. I had bad tires and they were able to give me a very nice loaner vehicle comparable to my vehicle. They completed my car in a timely manner and got me back on the road quickly. The service department was very friendly and helpful.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Glad we could help! See you next time.

Sherry W.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer service!
I recently had ankle surgery and unable to walk without crutches or knee scooter. I was leaving and one of the service department guys came out and helped me get back in my car. I truly appreciated the thoughtfulness!
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Praying for a fast recovery! See you next time!

HM
Howard M.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Maintence and tire repair
Everything was done with timelyness and courtesy. I have always taken my car here and always will
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

We look forward to servicing your vehicle. Thank you!

Aaron M.
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Fast & friendly service. No attitudes & the staff is personable! Your service department will keep a customer returning to purchase vehicles.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

Thank you so much! We appreciate the comments!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2018 Category: Service
2009 Santa Fe
Been a great vehicle and Dealership service.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business.

Hulbert, OK
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2018 Category: Service
As always excellent customer care!
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for the positive response! See you next time

KO
Kenny O.
Eufaula, OK
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Even though our car wasn’t purchased at this dealership, they were all kind and helpful and promised to take care of all future needs.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Don't hesitate to call!

PO
Philip O.
Fort Gibson, OK
08/16/2018 Category: Service
They get me in quickly and efficiently
do an excellent job
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you Philip! We're happy to hear you enjoy the service you recieve.

TP
Thelma P.
Springdale, AR
08/15/2018 Category: Service
The service department goes above and beyond to aid; so far my issue is resolved.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thelma, we appreciate your business! This is exactly what we love to hear. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey!

Ray H.
Owasso, OK
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
People and services
Great service department!
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! Thank you

Tulsa, OK
Fast Service and Friendly Staff
I was super happy with my sales experience to begin with in getting my car. Marcellus has been nothing but friendly, polite, and genuine, which is sometimes uncommon with car salespersons. So I brought my new car in for my first free oil change. They had me in and out for my free oil change in less than 1 hour. And, there were 3 or 4 other customers there before me. The staff are friendly and courteous and greet you. I've recommended to people I work with and know to go here and check out their dealership. I'll continue to do so. This is a great all-around dealership. I'm glad I drove from the big city to check out what they had. And even more pleased now that I've experienced their service.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

John, we appreciate your positive review!! We are pleased to know that you were satisified with your visit! It's our goal to provide fast and friendly service from beginning to end. Thank you for your business, and we will see you next time!

Rick M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service manager great. Michael
Fast, courteous, & efficient..
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you Rick! We appreciate your business.

Clearwater, FL
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Good fast service
I come here because I trust Hyundai and don’t want any other technician caring for my car. James Hodge is fast and efficient.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

08/07/2018 Category: Service
ok
Verry good
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars!

Daniel R.
Fort Gibson, OK
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/07/2018 Category: Service
In and out for a warranty repair in under 30 minutes.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Fast and friendly service! Thank you

Stephen S.
Pryor, OK
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/04/2018 Category: Service
great service dept.
All the service staff are friendly and efficient. Lindon Phillips is great and Bron was excellent at exolaining the service/warranty needs of my Santa Fe Sport.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

We appreciate your business! Thanks again for choosing us!

Tahlequah, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/03/2018 Category: Service
first scheduled service visit
Was waited on immediately upon arrival. Friendly staff and took care of my car's needs.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

We appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing us.

Dustin S.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
awesome, fast and reliable!!!
Linden Phillips helped us with a friendly hello, he was fast and efficient. Micheal is also friendly and knowledgeable!
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

We thank you for the kind words and positive feedback! Have a great weekend Dustin!

PP
Pam P.
Tahlequah, OK
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Pam
Courteous employees
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you Pam. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!