Overall Rating 3.7142871/5Overall Rating 3.7142871/5Overall Rating 3.7142871/5rating 3.7142871rating 3.7142871
Overall Rating 1.71429/5rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429rating 1.71429

Stephen W.
Wagoner, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent dealership
We have bought three vehicles from this dealership and been very satisfied. It’s phenomenal how fast they get you in and out of the service department.
Just bought a Ford pick up from Hodge Ford!
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Happy to hear! I'm sure you'll get the same service from Hodge Ford! Thank you so much!

CG
Carolyn G.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Department pleasant atmosphere
They got the job done in a timely manner with a very pleasant service
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you! Have a wonderful week!

Dondi G.

04/17/2019 Category: Service
Awsome
Really took care of us.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We appreciate your business! Thanks for choosing us.

Sallisaw, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Kathy T.
Love my Santa Fe!!!
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you Kathy! We love servicing your Santa Fe!

VF
Valene F.
Porter, OK
04/16/2019
Friendly customer service
I normally don’t post reviews. However, after reading all of the bad ones I feel like I have to say the customer service isn’t bad at all here. I am extremely satisfied with Michale, but disappointed in my 2016 sonata hybrid. Michale always makes sure we are taken care of and it has never taken more than an hour to have my oil changed.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for the survey! We appreciate all of the comments. See you next time.

VF

Steven S.
Park Hill, OK
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Hodge Hyundai is an excellent dealer with an excellent service department.
Every time i get my 2016 Veloster serviced at Hodge Hyundai i go away with a smile.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

That's great to hear!!

CG
Carolyn G.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
I’m not sure what you meant by review title, but the service department has been amazing since I have been going there, but as far as purchasing a vehicle I have not been able to purchase a vehicle here, I always have to go out of town, but if I have some problems they have been there to solve it.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars! We have a new sales team with a new general manager and we'd love to earn your business back. Next time you're in the market give us a chance and we'll make sure you leave a happy customer!

EW
Edward W.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
quick, competent and efficient service
courteous and competent
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you!

Linda M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
They did my oil change in record time. It was about 15 minutes.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

We get a lot of practice! Thank you for the survey!

Russell S.
Cherokee Village, AR
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great employees
Great employees and fast service
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Exactly what we like to hear!

Judy W.

04/01/2019 Category: Service
Svc to Santa fe sport
Location fast svc
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Always great to hear. Thank you!

PO
Philip O.
Fort Gibson, OK
04/01/2019 Category: Service
recall and oil/filter change
excellent job
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Happy we could help! Thank you for the survey.

ES
Elizabeth S.
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Rosston, OK
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Very Pleased
We told them what we wanted! There was no hassle unlike another dealership in Oklahoma City we had to deal with who gave us the run around! Will definitely shop with James Hodge again!
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

That's fantastic! Thank you so much! See you next time.

JN
Jason N.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service and Great Job
The staff was friendly and worked quickly. They remembered me and my car which I thought was nice. The only reason I would ever NOT return (and why I marked a 4 and not a 5 on that question) is that I sometimes go to another dealership for service, depending on my schedule. Both places are actually very good.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Happy to hear you are having a pleasant experience all the way around! Let us know if you need anything at all.

Melissa H.
Chouteau, OK
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
I got amazing customer service from the time I walked in the door until I left. Thank you!
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Exactly what we like to hear! Thank you so much for the review. Have a great weekend!

DA
David A.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Another great Hyundai Dealer
I have owned Hyundai's since 2007 and have dealt with several different dealers and service departments. I can honestly say that in all this time, I have never been dissatisfied with the service that Hyundai delivers on a consistent basis. James Hodge Hyundai is no exception. My service manager, Linden, was genuinely happy to meet me and provide the service I have come to expect from Hyundai. I wouldn't dream of owning a different make or using a different service department.
Michael S. from James Hodge Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019