MCKINLEY G.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/30/2021
Thank you for continued great service and staying open through these tough times!

JANET A.
Murfreesboro, TN
Work on car
Ros was so nice to us we where out of town going to myrtle beach and she really help us and Joe got on it the nest day thank you all God bless you all. I highly recommended these sweet and caring people !!! They defintly put their customers before them selves as a buisness !!
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 07/30/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope you and your great family safe travels and adventures!

CAROL S.
Carol Scott
I like the great customer service that get at JCA.
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 07/30/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words.  We welcome your feedback be it good or bad as we can only continue our strive for exemplary service by learning from you.  Thank You!

NH
NORALBA H.
07/29/2021
Honest Service
The services I received always exceed my expectations!
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 07/30/2021

Thank you for your kind word!

JASON P.
Clarksville, AR
Chevrolet Corvette
07/24/2021
Stranded in Columbia SC
On a trip from western Arkansas to Brunswick GA. Fuel pump went out when we stopped for lunch in Columbia. Google some local shops and these guys got us towed to there shop fast as possible. Diagnosed are car so that we could make the decision to continue are road trip or wait for carcto be repaired. They actually had it running by 5pm that night.
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to pop in your feedback. We're happy you are home safely!

BW
BONNIE W.
Columbia, SC
Kia Sportage
07/22/2021
Alex and his staff are very respectful and trust worthy. They have been taking care of our vehicles for several years now. After we lost our long time mechanic, we didn't know who to go to, and a friend recommended JCA to us. Then I realized that my son and Alex's son were good friends and had gone to school together for many years. That's when I knew that I had found someone that we could give our business to and trust that the job would be done right. I would recommend JCA to anyone that needs to have work done on their vehicle.
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 07/23/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, they are immensely appreciated!  Your candid feedback helps us to grow in our strive for exemplary service, be they good or bad.  You are appreciated!

ID
IAN D.
07/21/2021
Quality, timely service
I echo the vast majority of the comments here. The crew does great work.
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 07/22/2021

We appreciate your taking the time to post your comment! As a small business, it is extremely valued as it is the only way we can grow.  Thank you!

KG
KAMALA G.
07/18/2021
Everyone is Courteous and Friendly
Thank you JCA for serving both my cars. It kept me from going to the dealership waiting for hours. I was very pleased with your service.
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for your kind words. They are appreciated and as a small business you are our life blood.

JAMES B.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
07/17/2021
Quick and friendly
Talked to Joe I think. Very nice and prompt.
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 07/19/2021

I'm glad Joe was able to assist.  We appreciate your feedback and comments, be they good or bad. We can only grow and strive for continued excellence by your input.  Thank you.

RICO R.
07/16/2021
All good
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for post.  We strive to offer exempalry service, your comments and feedback; be they good or bad help us grow in that direction.

BW
BROOK W.
07/14/2021
Employees are always super friendly and helpful, and I never have to worry about the work being done on my car because I know I can trust everyone there.
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 07/14/2021

Many thanks for your kind words, they are appreciated!

CT
CHERYL T.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/13/2021
Courteous, on time repairs, and an explanation of what was done.
Didn't try to over sell me anything.
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 07/13/2021

So glad you were left pleased with our service.  We appreciate your time in posting this reveiw. As a small buisness we can only grow in our attempt to offer exemplary service by your feedback, good or bad.  Thank you immensely.

Columbia, SC
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
07/09/2021
Honest and fair
Good service and honest and fair. Will definitely use JCA again when the need is there.
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 07/12/2021

We appreciate your kind words! We value your candid feedback as well.  We strive to offer exemplary service and your feedback good or bad is the only way we can grow.  Thank you for your time and support.

STEVE H.
Warren, OH
07/06/2021
Awesome
Very professional. Came in from Ohio with a busted hose on transmission cooling system. Had a quote in no time and had my truck back the next business day.
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, as a small business the time you've taken about your experience helps us continue towards exemplary service to our customers and moe importantly our community.

DOUG B.
07/02/2021
The best measure of service and integrity is how challenges are handled. They handled them with class. Made us feel valued and really inspire trust by how they treated us. Communication was consistent, professional and the work is quality. Happy customer.
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 07/06/2021

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind words.  We very much appreciate the time taken in posting your thoughts.  As a small business, the time you've taken in expressing your experience is an immense value.  We learn from our customers and appreciate the opportunity of feedback be it good or bad.  Thank you again!