SF
Columbia, SC
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/14/2021
Extraordinary service
As always, I received extraordinary service from the team at JCA! Today, although I was only having some routine maintenance services performed, I was treated like a VIP customer! They always make me feel that way.
Everyone is so helpful, knowledgeable and efficient with whatever your car issue might be. Thank you JCA!

ANTHONY B.
Lexington, SC
Honda Civic Sdn
04/02/2021
Love JCA
I absolutely love this repair shop. They are trustworthy and honest and always do a great job.
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 04/09/2021

On your next maintenance visit, please ask about joining our members' list for appreciation promotions and bonus discounts.

Chapin, SC
04/01/2021
Fast, friendly, professional work
Got in right away and took care of my alignment while I waited. Very friendly and professional
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 04/09/2021

VA
VALENCIA A.
Hyundai Veracruz
03/26/2021
Quality service
Proud to be an owner and customer a times
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 03/31/2021

Honest and professional!

GC
GLADDY C.
Jeep Cherokee
03/24/2021
Great place and they’re always honest and trustworthy.
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 03/26/2021

DEEANN D.
Chapin, SC
03/23/2021
Honest and reliable auto service
We have not lived in the area long and were looking for a honest auto service station. JCA was recommended by a friend/neighbor. We have had nothing but good service. Would recommend to anyone.
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 03/24/2021

03/22/2021
I recently received a quote for service from JCA, and when I picked up my vehicle the cost was substantially higher. Once I showed them the original quote, they honored the lower price. I’ve used them several times in the past, and will continue to do so. Highly recommend.
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 03/24/2021

Many thank for your kind words. We strive to offer professional, courteous, & more importantly; honest service.  We apologize for the erroneous initial invoice and appreciate your bringing it to our attention so we can make it right!

TARAH S.
GMC Savana Passenger
03/19/2021
Awesome service!
Great people to work with. They always go above and beyond with my repair needs. Highly recommend JCA!

RODNEY S.
Volvo 740
03/18/2021
Integrity ,knowledge and professional
Thank you, JCA for your honesty and professionalism. I highly recommend your service to others.

BG
BILL G.
03/18/2021
Tire repair
Nail in a tire and air pressure dropping, I pulled into JCA on Broad River Rd. and 25 minutes later the tire was repaired and I was on my way.
Great job guys!

KG
KAMEISHA G.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
03/12/2021
Honest and Reliable
Recently purchased a 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera and chose JCA to perform service on my vehicle. I'm a new customer, drove by and read the sign it caught my eye. I experienced Courteous service, welcoming environment, clean facilities, flexible payment methods, professionalism and felt like a valued customer. I could've taken my business anywhere, but I'm glad I found this place. My car rides smoother after an oil change, new tires and alignment. Great prices!
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 03/15/2021

On your next maintenance visit, please ask about joining our members' list for appreciation promotions.

GB
GARY B.
03/10/2021
JCA began work on my car at the appointed time. Told me it would be about 45 minutes and they were complete in 45 minutes. My time is valuable and I appreciate a company that understands that and works to stay on time.
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 03/12/2021

Many thanks for your kind words. We strive to offer professional, courteous, & more importantly; honest service.
Please consent to emailed promos for joined members.  We are striving to work on a bonus program in appreciation of our loyal customers as well as any family/friends referrals.

Pomaria, SC
Dodge Avenger
03/08/2021
Convenient easy to find work done in a timely manner
Great customer service, easy to talk to
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 03/10/2021

DK
DEVON K.
Jeep Commander
03/02/2021
Great service at a great price
They have worked on a couple of my vehicles and they always do a great job at a descent price.
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 03/03/2021

MICHELLE B.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
03/01/2021
Truck maintenance
JCA is a gem! They have performed service on our 98 Chevy Tahoe to our 2016 Chevy truck! Always professional! Called this morning to get tires rotated said bring it in. Done by 10:00! I can’t say enough about them! Would recommend 100%!
The Team at JCA . from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 03/03/2021