JCA Auto Services & Sales

HG
Herb G.
04/07/2020
Excellent mechanics, not so great at listening
Brought in vehicle with a hum. Had already diagnosed the problem. They hooked it up to the computer. My diagnosis didn’t appear, but they found and “fixed” something different...this did not fix the problem. Took the vehicle somewhere else and problem was fixed. Second time having trouble with this dealership!

SF
Sally F.
Columbia, SC
01/21/2020
These people are the best!
The people at JCA Auto are so helpful, knowledgeable and trustworthy.
In the past few months, I’ve had to have a few repairs as well as general maintenance on my vehicles. They always make me feel assured that I will be taken care of professionallly and honestly. I’m so glad that I found them!

KEITH S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/20/2019
Tundra brakes
As usual these people are on point. They took the truck and solved all my break issues and had the truck back to me exactly when they said they would. Would not take my vehicles anywhere else. Thanks JCA
ALEXANDER V. from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you Keith for the 5 star review! We really take pride in the service and quality we give to each and every customer of ours. Thank you for your business!

Toyota Tundra
09/20/2019
Great service and attention to detail.
ALEXANDER V. from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate your business!

JOHNNY S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/19/2019
Avalanche repair
Very pleasant shop. They picked me up and dropped me off. Work was prompt and reliable. Only complaint is the price charged was higher than quoted price.
ALEXANDER V. from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for the review, we greatly appreciate it and your business. I'm glad we could fix your issue at hand in a timely fashion and make it convenient for you.

Sandy W.
09/18/2019
Awesome service
Took my Jeep here when brake sensor light came on. Diagnosed the issue and got it fixed and in record time instead of making me wait.
Had conversation with owner and his wife.
Reliable, Dependable service and will definitely be going back for my auto needs
ALEXANDER V. from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you Sandy for the 5 star review. We value your time and business!

AE
ANGELA E.
Acura TSX
09/18/2019
JCA Auto is very thorough on explaining any issues with my vehicle. The technician completes the service in a reasonable time. I would definitely recommend JCA Auto service.
ALEXANDER V. from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star review and your business! Your time is our time and we strive to make sure we meet your expectations.

SF
SALLY F.
Columbia, SC
09/14/2019
Very helpful and professional
Everyone was very helpful and friendly and knowledgeable
ALEXANDER V. from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business!

TK
THORNTON K.
09/11/2019
Another quick repair!
I really appreciate the customer-focused service and your efforts to hold down the cost of repairs. You always give me options for how to address my problems, and I really appreciate that!
ALEXANDER V. from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 09/11/2019

We wouldn't have it any other way! Thank you for your great 5 star review and your valued business!

KH
KIERA H.
Chapin, SC
09/05/2019
J.C.A. Automotive
The staff at J.C.A. was anazing! They truly helped me out by informing me of my options and allowing me to choose what was best. They didn’t push a decision on me and they fixed my car in a very timely manner!
ALEXANDER V. from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 09/06/2019

Kiera THANK YOU for the great 5 star review! It's customers like you that keep us going! We value your business :) Stop by anytime even if it's just to say hey!

SHANNON W.
WAGENER, SC
08/27/2019
Employees are wonderful
I have been to JCA a few times. Every time I am greeted with extremely friendly employees. They have taken great care of my car and I will continue to bring my vehicles to them
ALEXANDER V. from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you so much Shannon for the great 5 Star review! We appreciate your business and hope to see you and the family more often :)

CN
CAROLE N.
08/26/2019
Great work, timely manner.....friendliest and most helpful people
I have been using JCA since I moved here in 2014. Since then their business has grown, but customer service has stayed the same. They are never to busy to take care of their customers. The work they do is impeccable! I can’t imagine going anywhere but JCA!!!
ALEXANDER V. from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you Carole for the great 5 star review! We really do appreciate your business!

JE
Jamie E.
Ram 1500
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said they are really good people.
ALEXANDER V. from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you Jamie for the 5 star review! And thank you for your business!

Jillian P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Jillian said the customer service at this business is unmatched. The staff always completes the service quickly and gets her on her way. She stated Alex is very friendly, and all the staff members are nice people who do honest work.
ALEXANDER V. from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you so much Jillian for the 5 star review. We appreciate your loyality and your business!

EM
EDDIE M.
Chrysler 300
08/14/2019
Quick Cool Down!
Customer service was great. The service to my a/c was completed w/i timeframe promised. The team was very professional. The waiting area was very relaxing.
ALEXANDER V. from JCA Auto Services & Sales responded on 08/14/2019

Thanks Mr. McKie for the great 5 star review! We value your business!