Latest Review about 1 month ago

Henry L.
New Canaan, CT
03/10/2021
honesty and integrity
In March of 2021, I had a starter problem with my Silver 2008 Toyota Yaris. Having done my own repairs over the last 50 years, this one stumped me. With apprehension, I began calling different garages to seek a fix. Randomly calling a few mechanics, I got in touch with JD Auto Service. John seemed friendly enough, so I decided to give him a try. He said it would cost about $100 to diagnose the problem, and I brought the car in on March 4th. The next day he called me saying the car was fixed. Holy cow I thought, what great turn around. On Saturday I nervously drove to pick up the car wondering how much the final bill would be. He presented me with a bill for $109.00 and I almost fainted. Where do you find anyone who lives up to their estimate and does the work quickly and accurately? Although this may sound like a paid advertisement: its not. I never met the man before but will be in his debt forever. It is so rare to find a man with such honesty professionalism and integrity. I’ll never go any place else to have my car repaired. Thanks John, don’t ever change.