Business Solutions

JDM Toyota & Honda Specialist Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
DONNA W.
06/04/2022
Maintenance
All round great service

05/22/2022
OEM Transmission Fluid Change
Pablo and Jose are awesome! Very knowledgeable! A trustworthy shop indeed!

JORGE D.
05/10/2022
Trustworthy, Respectful Group Of Guys.
First time customer here at JDM Specialist. Pablo will explain and show you the issue with your vehicle, he makes you feel that your vehicle is in good...

DENNIS C.
04/29/2022
Why I Will Always Use JDM to Maintain My Honda Accord
This was my first experience taking my Honda Accord to JDM for repairs. I had decided to try JDM because of so many online positive reviews about their...

XR
XAVIER R.
04/26/2022
Amazing service!!!!
I brought my 2008 FJ cruiser here and Pablo was SUPER KNOWLEDGEABLE. He took amazing care of my care but what stood out even more to me was how he takes care...