EM
ELLIOT M.
Davenport, FL
05/29/2020
Customer service
Pablo was very attentive and met all requirements to service my vehicle. He took the extra step.

KK
KARL K.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Toyota Tundra
05/28/2020
These guys are TRAINED! They did a great job and it wasn’t easy. They don’t do it the easy way, they do it the right way! I’ll be back.
I came in with a 2 hour job and it turned into a 5.5 hour job, they stayed on it and did all the right things, not sloppy. Just good honest work.

HL
HIEU L.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/19/2020
Great service, Very personable
Pablo was a great help. He was very thorough with his explanation on what needs to be done on my car. Will definitely recommend.

ROSAURI R.
Winter Park, FL
05/13/2020
Excelente servicio
Estoy súper agradecida con el trato y el trabajo realizado los recomiendo !

YZ
Y. Z.
05/13/2020
Excellent service. Good price.

JONEIL R.
05/07/2020
Pablo takes care of his customers!
If you’re looking for someone that will be real with you and wants to genuinely help you, Pablo is your guy!

NF
NATHAN F.
Oviedo, FL
04/30/2020
Knowledgeable, Safe, and Honest
JDM Specialist lives up to their name. My vehicle was not only fixed but a full diagnostic was given to show how and why it would not run.
I highly recommend you to take your vehicle here and know your car will be cared for! Thank you Pablo!!!

Acura 2.3CL
04/24/2020
Quick
They are quick, efficient and affordable.

ROBERT R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Toyota Avalon
04/24/2020
Above and Beyond
Very professional, courteous, honest and reliable. Will definitely recommend JDM to my friends and family.

JAMES P.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/13/2020
Greatest owner who gets thing done
Pablo and his team know what there doing and get it done in a timely manner with great detail.

TH
TREV H.
Mundelein, IL
Lexus GX 470
03/28/2020
Best Auto Repair Shop Ever
I highly recommend this shop. They were able to find an electrical problem that I was having. The owner Pablo was the most honest person I have ever dealt with in getting a vehicle repaired. You will not be disappointed if you take your car there.

SHARON H.
Lexus NX 200t
03/05/2020
Car Inspection
I purchased a car from CarMax. Apparently it had been in an accident that was not reported to CarFax. So happy that Pablo was able to throughly inspect it; took it back and they transfer another like it from Clearwater; which I’ll also have inspected. Thanks JDM!

DAVID D.
03/04/2020
2002 F 150 repair
They do great work and always complete the project In a timely manner.

PR
PAUL R.
Dublin, GA
03/01/2020
Way better than going to the stealership.
I was recommended to take my car to JDM by my sister. You won't regret bringing your car to JDM. Pablo is the most knowledgeable mechanic. I didn't have much time to wait on my car sitting in the shop.
He was able to figure what was wrong with my Toyota immediately. He was very professional and didn't overcharge me for services like some other shops do. Don't waste your time going to a dealership to get your car fixed, bring it to JDM and they will take good care of your car. It will be fixed quickly and fixed right. I was very impressed by the customer service there also.

AW
ADRIEN W.
02/12/2020
Great service!!
This was my second Toyota that I’ve brought to JDM. I also recommended them to my in-laws and would anyone. They have a life long customer.