Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Carita B.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
We did not have to wait very long for our oil change and had a good experience.

06/20/2018 Category: Service
review
Did the work.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Darlene C.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Would buy another car from them. Great service and friendly staff!
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Christopher W.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Chris wells review
The people are always friendly and helpful
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Medway, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
Service department had me in and out quickly on a factory recall.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

LC
Linda C.
South Charleston, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2018 Category: Service
it is where I bring my car for service because I trust them to do the right thing
overall the visit was okay. The people seems to be very nice.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

LH
Lisa H.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Professional attitudes and pleasant.
Very easy to schedule and get the maintenance we needed done was completed as promised.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

PM
Patricia M.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
The staff that checked me in and out was very sweet and kind. My oil change and tire rotation was very quick.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Rhonda C.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendleyness
Had a problem with service called they had my car towed there took care of the problem that day and car is fine
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

05/27/2018 Category: Service
Its always easy to get our vehicles in and out and scheduled for our maintenance. The follow up customer experience is nice too to make sure everything turned out to our satisfaction. Shows that the business is truly interested in what the customers experience is.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Judith S.
Galloway, OH
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Recall handled quickly and efficiently
Friendly, accommodating, and thorough. Finish in a timely manner while I waited.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Danny M.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
oil change tire rotation
The staff and techs were extremely friendly and made you feel like family. They took us in as a walk in it seamed like we were there for 15 min. It actually took 30 min when ever we ask for car wash coins they say well sure here you go. We are extremely pleased with your company.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Scott M.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Provided me transportation to and from work. Checked out a noise I was hearing, fixed the problem, took care of two recalls and did all the checks necessary. No problems!
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

WB
William B.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
45k Service
For the dollar it's worth every penny. Had several issues that either delayed or changed my service date and needs, they accepted every request without hesitation and completed service ahead of schedule.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

RL
Rodney L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Pleased Customer
I am happy to say that even though my wife and I experienced some confusion recently in regards to the service of our Santa Fe. We are more than pleased with the quick response from management and their ability to quickly solve any concerns we had. I realize like with anything no one is perfect and mistakes will be made. I can say how those concerns are received and rectified by the business are direct reflections of the type of service one can expect. This is why we drive over 30 minutes one way to this particular dealership and will continue to do so!! Thanks you guy's

05/16/2018 Category: Service
Close but not quite there
Nice facility for the most part friendly staff. Problem is the messed up telling me which oil is needed in my vechicle. I am also disappointed to hear they offer a free shuttle service to hear by business but they in my experience will not make a customer aware of that convince which in my opinion defeats the purpose.
00e6ffc72dfb6cd4e3d9a4a1ce703466?s=28
WILLIAM A S. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

CALLED CUSTOMER AND LEFT A MESSAGE. WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE ABOUT CONFUSION WITH MILEAGE WITH OIL CHANGE DURATION. WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO CUSTOMER AND OFFER A FREE SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE FOR CONCERNS.

00e6ffc72dfb6cd4e3d9a4a1ce703466?s=28
WILLIAM A S. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

TALKED TO MR LAMBERT, APOLOGIZED ABOUT CONFUSION AGAIN WITH MILEAGE INTERVAL  FOR OIL CHANGES. DID ADVISE HIM I AM GOING TO TAKE CARE OF HIS NEXT OIL CHANGE WITH SYNTHETIC OIL AT NO CHARGE.. HE WAS VERY HAPPY.  ALSO ADVISED HIM OF A RESCORE OF THE SURVEY, HE SAID HE WILL FILL IT OUT.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Excellent car dealership
Efficiency

Jaclyn T.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
The nice people that work there.....and help you find a car that works for you, not just any car.
Tom Loney helped me pick my vehicle, only person I will go to for a new car. After making the second payment (brand new car) I was broadsided. Brought to Jeff Wyler body shop. The crew in the body shop were friendly and got my car fixed. Jeff Wyler has a customer for live.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Best service!
Couldn't have asked for better service. Fixed all of the issues and went above and beyond to help me.

DN
Devon N.
Ohio
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
Got me in quick. Very nice guy that took care of me. Finished faster than expected and called immediately.
Kelli P. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018