Overall Rating 4.5833292/5Overall Rating 4.5833292/5Overall Rating 4.5833292/5Overall Rating 4.5833292/5rating 4.5833292
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PB
Patricia B.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
First oil change
Was my first dealing with the service deptment everything was excellent.

PS

Carrie T.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Santa Fe
Great job thank you for your service Josh!
Glad we had our Vehicle serviced with Jeff Wyler!

Urbana, OH
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/05/2019 Category: Service
It was nice that someone called me to explain what happened with my service, but if you wanted someone to come back, I would have suggested you offer a large discount on their next service or a free service. Unfortunately, this was the 2nd chance I was giving your Dealership, and that was pretty much the last chance.

01/05/2019 Category: Service
Terrible Service
I was told, if you have nothing nice to say, just don't say it, so I will not say it now.
GARY A H. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

I apologize if we failed in doing a good inspection on your car and the service advisor did not present the findings.  We have made some changes in our staff and we will do better the next time.  I appreciate your information it was something that helped us in our decisions to make a change.
Have a great day and we hope to see you again. Thank you for speaking to me.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Decent service, however they will inflate the service cost to offset coupon savings if you use one
Was quoted $550 for service over the phone, & asked if that included the $100 diag fee. They said yes. Also told them I had a $100 off $500 service coupon from their website.

When I picked up my car, the bill was magically $100 higher, and they told me that the diag fee was not included in the initial quote. I didn't feel like making an issue out of it & paid it, but it basically showed me that they inflate the cost to offset coupon savings, and the coupon is just a gimmick to get you in for service & not to actually save you money.

Otherwise satisfied with the quality of work & the staff.

Christopher W.
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Chris Wells
Friendly staff and great service

12/24/2018 Category: Service
Honest Service
Was pleased to hear what my car did & did not need. Typically other service centers only tell you what is needed or what may be needed and not that something is ok now.

12/24/2018 Category: Service
Close to home
Did fine work

West Liberty, OH
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Very Helpful
Josh who was in charge of my service (their Wyler care) for my Hyundai Tuscon. He was really nice, and was even quick to offer help with my husband and I’s other Hyundai (Elantra). He also had my Tuscon back faster than I had expected. He is our favorite service memeber we’ve had at Jeff Wyler.

David S.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Great experience with the service department last Thursday for my oil change.
Great experience with the service department last Thursday for my oil change.

12/16/2018 Category: Service

12/14/2018 Category: Service

jason m.
Enon, OH
12/11/2018
If service center and collision are seperate
Why would service attempt to do any body work in the first place.
You should have explained one does oil changes and the other work needed to be scheduled at the body shop. I didn't need you to attempt to fix the lamp and not succeed but still charge me 50$. And Josh It's the same for the undercover. So where it stands I didn't get the lamp or cover replaced and repaired. You dropped the ball, I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Tamara B.
South Charleston, OH
2018 Hyundai Accent
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Issues not resolved
Brand new car, many issues including brakes going out within the first couple weeks, continues to have issues and the dealership treats me like I’m unreasonable because I want a car that works.

CJ

Perry W.
2007 Hyundai Azera
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Car repair
I waited for my car to have brakes inspected and repaired. After 1.75 hours it was my impression that my car would be repaired. When asked the person at the desk. The service person stated it would have to be put in the computer to inform the service person of the status of the car. When the person reviewed the computer it identified the repair person needed to know what I wanted to do. I was waiting in the waiting area and could have been notified as soon as the findings were identified.

Tremont City, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Dropped vehicle off at appointment time , was called when finished with no problems or hassles as with Wal-Mart tire install later in the weekend. Thank you !

HC
Heather C.
Verona, OH
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Team is as fast but efficient.

11/26/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service
I am a very satisfied customer. The staff was courteous and I was waited on ina timely manner.

GT
Gary T.
New Carlisle, OH
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Too busy to help
I paid for an alignment. I was told that my car would be ready after a test drive. If the tech who test drove my car would have told me that I needed tires before an alignment, I would have bought them. I left a detailed voicemail requesting a call back. I never received a call. I decided that since customer service was not important, I would buy my tires at another dealership. After purchasing the new tires, I paid for another alignment.
JOSHUA C F. from Jeff Wyler Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Sir,

I do apologize for total lack of professionalism by my staff.  Please feel free to call me directly to discuss this further.  My number is 937-325-4601 ext 50205