TT
Tammy T.
West Union, WV
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Poor Customer service, made to wait 5 hrs after promised a car to drive
The man running service dept made an apt for me to have warranty work done. I drove 40 min and then was told since there was also recall work, that I would have to reschedule because they didnt have time to do it all, and that Hyundai demands it be done in ONE day. It will take 5 hrs and I was promised a car to drive. I arrived 15 min early for an 8:30AM apt. Now I am told he does not have a car for me. So I have t wait 5 hrs, no where to go. I asked if there would be any car return that morning and he said no. I asked to be dropped off at mall. They have a car for that. The manager of that dept and driver tells me they could have given me that car. Then after 5 long painful and exhausting hrs int he mall, I call to say I had enough and was told t was ready and would send someone to pick me up. Another driver in ANOTHER car picks me up. He tells me that car was put into use that morning and I could have been given it. I was LIED TO. They had cars available but preferred to lie to me.
CHARLEY S. from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I am sorry to hear about your sub par visit to Jenkins. If you would like to discuss, please give me a call at 304-848-6000.

NT
Nikkih T.
Glen Fork, WV
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Nice people fast service
Good experiance staff was super nice service was quick
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Glad your experience with us was positive! We appreciate your business.

Dorothy H.
2013 Hyundai Azera
12/28/2018 Category: Service
THE CUSTOMER COMES FIRST HERE!
Nothing like before where excuses came first!
I am pleased to know that service and the customer comes first. The people here are well trained to treat you fair. That makes me feel like coming back. I love not having to make an appointment for my service. Thank you.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for the kind words! We're always striving to improve the customer experience and we're glad you saw that reflected. Your business is very important to us, thanks for the 5 stars!

12/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service personnel.
The service bays are clean and the service is quick yet thorough. I like the feature to be able to drive inside the service area and get checked in quickly at Jenkins 8n Bridgeport wv.
The waiting area is immaculate and has plenty of reading materials. The tv is an added bonus.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for the great review and rating! We value your business!

Weston, WV
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Nice and friendly people
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for your business and the great rating!

Salem, WV
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Good visit
Friendly staff and service fixed my car.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for the five star rating and for your patronage!

KL
Kenneth L.
Mount Clare, WV
2007 Hyundai Tucson
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, kind and courteous .
Friendly, kind and courteous service personnel.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the kind words and for your business! We look forward to our next opportunity to meet your service needs.

Melisa W.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Smiles and Thank You
Amazing staff, great services and smiles go along way!
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words about your service visit! We appreciate your patronage.

Sincerely,

Salem, WV
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Recall taken care of
My appointment was a state inspection, while there a recall was taken care of. Service manager was very attentive.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for your business. We're happy you found our staff attentive and that you were completely satisfied with your experience. We look forward to helping you again.

Melvin H.
Buckhannon, WV
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Always reliable and
Just like John Jenkins does everything else the service at Jenkins Hyundai
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We sincerely appreciate your business and the great rating! We look forward to serving you again.

Shinnston, WV
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Friendly group. Very professional
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

We sincerely thank you for your business! We're happy you had a five-star experience with us.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Happy with timing of service
Would definitely recommend for good serviice
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you very much for your recommendation! We appreciate your business.

GK
Gary K.
Bridgeport, WV
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Personell
I don't feel I'm being cheated.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Gary, we sincerley thank you for the five star rating. We certainly know the meaning of value, and we're happy you feel valued with Jenkins. Looking forward to exceeding your future needs. Thank you for your business!

Ann S.
Nashville, TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Reliable, accurate
Proffesional servicein a timely manner!
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Ann, thank you for the fantastic rating. We're happy to have served you in a timely manner! Thank you for the patronage and we look forward to serving you again.

Regards,

Bridgeport, WV
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Estimate my wait time if possible
Friendly staff. Comfortable waiting area. It was convenient to be able to get an oil change and tire rotation without an appointment, although initially I didn't like that due to the uncertainty of the time I would be spending at the dealership. My only suggestion for improvement would be to give the customer some idea of the time estimated ( example- are there 2 cars ahead of me or 10). Another suggestion which would put you "over the top" in the excellent category would be if you could provide a shuttle to the mall , because there are no restaurants or stores within walking distance. We are held captive there until the service is done and I never know if it will be for an hour or my entire morning.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your business and for the insight and suggestions. We do provide a shuttle and/or loaner by appointment. We'd be happy to run you to the mall or wherever you need to go next time if necessary. Just let us know! Again, we thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you for your next service need.

Sincerely,

Manuel L.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
10/09/2018 Category: Service
very happy
Great services could not ask for better repair service
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for the excellent rating of your service visit. We're happy to have earned your business!

DE
Dolores E.
Four States, WV
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Dolores Edwards
Excellent service.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for the great rating! We appreciate your business!

FP
Frank P.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2018 Category: Service
very nice place as far as appearance
Surprised to get a price of over $500 to fix a seat belt light that stays on
CHARLEY S. from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Mr. Perri,
We apologize that your experience here at Jenkins was less than stellar. If you would like to discuss further, please call me at 304-848-6000

Weston, WV
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2018 Category: Service
routine servce
customer service is usually excellent,but they missed the boat at my last visit. I will give them one more chance.
CHARLEY S. from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

I apologize for your recent sub par visit to Jenkins, please call me at 304-848-6000 if you would like to discuss further.

KP
Kevin P.
Quinlan, TX
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
We are away from home and my husband is working near this dealer. We were due for our routine maintenance check. The service department had no problem with servicing our Tucson and we'll be using their service for our next service call. Great people, friendly, and made us feel welcome. Thank you!
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

We're so happy you've chosen us as your "home away from home" dealership for your Tucson's service needs. Let us know if you need anything, and welcome to West Virginia! We hope you enjoy your time here!

Regards,