CD
Good Job
Quick and easy
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 05/29/2020

Carmen,

Thank you for your high marks for our Service Department! We appreciate your business!

KC
Kathryn C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Efficient workers
They were great to work me in on day after a holiday when they were very busy.
My needed work was done as agreed.
All workers were professional.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 05/29/2020

Kathryn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that we gave you a five-star experience! We appreciate your business!

RP
Ralph P.
Ridge Manor, FL
Friendly staff
From the moment I arrived until I left staff was courteous accommodating
Was such a pleasure

Ralph,

We are delighted to see that you had a positive experience! Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle's maintenance needs!

Sheila M.
Summerfield, FL
Easy in, easy out !!!! Another great job

Sheila,

Thank you for your continued business! We are delighted to hear that we provided you with another five-star experience!

Margaret C.
The Villages, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service & repairs! The employee’s are above & beyond nice. At this time they all had masks on because of CONVID. Would recommend them to all

Margaret,

Thank you for allowing us to maintain your vehicle! We appreciate your feedback and the five-star review!

Susan S.
Beverly Hills, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Excellent experience
I enjoy going to Jenkins for service on my Hyundai.
They are quick to get the job done.
Atmosphere is pleasant.

Susan,

We aim to provide the best service possible! Thank you for your business and your great review!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Professional courteous service
Recently had oil change at Jenkins Hyundai Ocala. This was first visit after purchase or my 2018 Santa Fe. Entire process was professional and well organized in this time of new challenges. Michael Zecco, my service advisor, kept me informed of progress and explained what was done. Will definitely return for future service to my vehicle.

Hello,

Thank you so much for entrusting us with your vehicle's maintenance! We appreciate your taking the time to tell us about the great service that you received from our staff during your visit!

Joseph R.
The Villages, FL
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Service people know their products
na

Joseph,

We are delighted to hear you had a positive experience. Thank you for choosing us!

BC
Bonnie C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service, Prompt delivery!
I needed service done in a day, so I got one scheduled. I needed several services performed. They gave me a lovely loaner car to use.
They called and said my vehicle was ready!
My Santa Fe Sport was sparkling clean and the cashier was very timely and nice!

Bonnie,

Customer satisfaction is our top priority! Thank you for the kind words and the five-star review!

Renate R.
05/25/2020 Category: Service
completely satisied
your techs and service advisors understand what the customer needs for their vechile.

Renate,

PL
Patricia L.
05/25/2020 Category: Service
loved that my car was picked up and serviced and returned and I never had to leave my house..
and Jim was the BEST!

05/24/2020 Category: Service
service
excellent

George,

Thank you for allowing us to maintain your vehicle. We appreciate your compliments and the five-star review!

Raymond S.
Beverly Hills, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good experience
Enjoy dealing with phyllis, my service writer.

Raymond,

Thank you so much for entrusting us with your vehicle's maintenance! We appreciate your taking the time to tell us about the great service that you received from Phyllis and our staff during your visit!

SD
Susie D.
Tallahassee, FL
Car maintenance
Excellent service, thank you Hyundai Jenkins of Ocala.

Susie,

Thank you so much for your kind words about your service visit! We appreciate your business!

John S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast Service
Very quick turnaround time. In and out before I knew it! You guys rock!!
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 05/22/2020