Overall Rating 4.4322566/5Overall Rating 4.4322566/5Overall Rating 4.4322566/5Overall Rating 4.4322566/5rating 4.4322566
Overall Rating 2.25974/5Overall Rating 2.25974/5rating 2.25974rating 2.25974rating 2.25974

KH
Karen H.
Summerfield, FL
Friendly, Helpful service visit
Nathan did a great job on my last visit. Friendly, efficient, found out what my issue was AND even found a coupon for my oil change.

08/18/2019 Category: Service
I still cannot get out of my head that the oil cap was left off in our 1st oil change.
everyone was nice
paid too much

YT
Yvonne T.
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Great people, comfortable waiting area,
Efficient people.

Jeffrey D.
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
George did a great job taking care of my car and us. It was a busy Saturday but I still felt like I got personal service. They fixed what needed to be fixed on the car and got me on the way and are keeping me safe on the road. I feel they do the work that needs to be done and not unnecessary repairs. Always like the donuts , coffee and cold waters

Marjorie D.
The Villages, FL
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good service and pleasant employees. Excellent waiting area and appreciate the coffee and donuts.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 08/17/2019

Marjorie,

Thank you for your patronage and your kind words! We appreciate your five-star recommendation!

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Not at all great
Not great at all
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 08/17/2019

Good morning! Please contact me when you have a moment. I would like to get more detail about your recent service visit, and hopefully resolve any concerns you may have. Thank you very much, and have a great day!

Aaron Fields
352-620-2264

Christina M.
The Villages, FL
08/16/2019 Category: Service
It has improved the manner of helping
I was so pleased this time because I was able to see the service manager Aaron I have known and dealt with for many years. All good. Christina McHugh z

Christina,

Thank you so much for your high rating! We appreciate your business and your review!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Review
Always great service- no pressure, great quality of work- Customer service is above and beyond!

Hello,

Thank you for allowing us to maintain your vehicle. We appreciate your high marks for our Service Department!

Robert R.
Fruitland Park, FL
2019 Hyundai Kona
Great place
Beautiful facility

Robert,

Thank you for allowing us to maintain your vehicle. We appreciate the five-star review!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for the excellent service.

Hello,

Customer satisfaction is our top priority! Thank you for the kind words and the five-star review!

Samuel B.
Tooshow
Everything turned out as I expected. The service was great and the technician showed great concern pointing out other things that would help extend the life of my car.

Samuel,

We are delighted to hear you had a positive experience. Thank you for choosing us!

Dorothy C.
Boca Raton, FL
08/15/2019 Category: Service
The friendly help & cooperation we received from Zack.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 08/15/2019

Dorothy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that we gave you a five-star experience! We appreciate your business!

Sarah S.
Tire and door problems
I went in with a leaking tire and two door sensor malfunctions and came out with a new car. Very friendly as usual and very fast.
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 08/15/2019

Sarah,

HC
Harry C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is awesome bought our last 4 cars there and wouldn’t go anywhere else

Harry,

We appreciate your feedback, and your continued support. We know that valued customers, like yourself, are the reason we are here. We look forward to being of service to you in the future!

Kelly M.
2007 Hyundai Accent
08/13/2019 Category: Service
You guys are always awesome
...but especially Nathan!! Dude is super nice, professional, fast, and just generally makes my life easier every time I visit. Thank you!

Kelly,

Thank you so much for the great review! We truly appreciate your business and we are glad that Nathan provided you with excellent service!

KC
Karen C.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Mr Fields thank you for taking care of my
Veloster and for resolving my issue and
your kindness.this is the 3 rd car I purchased from the dealership in Ocala so that must mean something.
Thank you.

08/13/2019 Category: Service
One doesn't know what to do no team work
Made appointment in advance for a recall.
Doesn't anybody check part's. So I drove
there for nothing. Second time everything
went well. So far. The guy brings me my
new car and I start to sit down and there
is all white stuff on both leather seats and
the steering wheel. I was told the guys wear
white pants and it rubs off well that is.hard
to believe. No plastic covers. How did the
steering wheel get white. ????? So it was all
good until the car was brought back. Nobody saw this. You don't say anything
and hope I don't see.????? So sad maybe
some people need to pay attention to see if everything OK. Team work. Just really don't
care
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 08/14/2019

Good morning! Please contact me when you have a moment. I would like to apologize for your poor service experience, and offer a resolution for your inconvenience. Thank you very ,much, and have a great day!

Aaron Fields

N/A

Mike,

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Vehicle Service
Service department waiting area is very comfortable. Staff is pleasant and courteous. However, I wish the sales staff would stop trying to sell me a new car every time I come in for service.
On several occasions, I have found a better deal with Parks Hyundai in Gainesville then Jenkins of Ocala.

Hello,

Thank you for your valued feedback. We appreciate your taking the time to review your experience!

2007 Hyundai Veracruz
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Joel is a top rung service advisor who is a pleasure to work with.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words about your service visit! We appreciate your business!