Overall Rating 4.1264359/5Overall Rating 4.1264359/5Overall Rating 4.1264359/5Overall Rating 4.1264359/5rating 4.1264359
Overall Rating 2.15294/5Overall Rating 2.15294/5rating 2.15294rating 2.15294rating 2.15294

AC
Audrey C.
Summerfield, FL
2016 Hyundai Accent
mr d canale.
service is good, every thing else stinks...

KR
Kenneth R.
Homosassa, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and helpful.
Every thing went well. The service advisor Kirstie is real good, she get you in and out and take care of all you vehicle needs.

Robert S.
Hernando, FL
Service review
Friendly and thorough.. one of the best dealership I have dealt with.

AP
Alicia P.
Easy and convenient
Scheduling was very easy and the whole appointment was at my convenience.

x
x

Maxanne C.
Pleased with service
Prompt service and polite employees. Clean and accommodating waiting area and rest rooms.
INGRID R. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 07/20/2018

Maxanne, thank you for your valued feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to review your service experience!  We are happy to learn that you have enjoyed your recent visit at our Hyundai location.

Richard G.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
good helpful, friendly people.
I still do not know why your techs remove my cabin air filter and engine air filter to show me they need to be replaced then charge my a fee to replace them with new ones.
I purchased new filters at your parts department and replaced them in exactly 10 minutes. I do not mind paying for a service but you have to put the filters back anyway, so why charge me a fee.

LV
Louis V.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Appointments are on time and in years no return for bad maintenance.
INGRID R. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 07/20/2018

Louis, thank you for allowing us to earn your business! We are delighted to know our service team provided you with excellent service.

TP
Thomas P.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
I was a nice place to have my car serviced
O.K.
INGRID R. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 07/20/2018

Thomas, thank you for trusting us with the care of your Tucson.  We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience.  We look forward to providing you with an excellent service experience in the near future.

2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Great staff
We have purchased 2 vehicles from Jenkins. They are always professional and accommodating.
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 07/20/2018

Good morning! Please contact me when you have a moment. I would like to get more detail about your recent service visit so we may improve our process for you! Thank you very much, and have a great day!

Reanee G.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellent customer service
Car wouldn’t start. Called and spoke with Joel. He told me how to have the car towed there honored the quote and had it back the same day. It was very quick and easy.
INGRID R. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 07/20/2018

Reanee, you are the reason we are here! Thank you for your business, and the positive review.  We strive to provide our customers with an excellent experience when visiting our location.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
By far the best Hyundai Dealer
I always take my car there for service, they do an excellent job. I’ve never been dissatisfied. Keep up the good work
INGRID R. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for trusting us with the maintenance of your vehicle. We appreciate the five star review.   We know you are the reason we are here!

Service and personnel
I continue to have my car serviced at Jenkins
Hyundai because I like the Service employees, parts department employee and service reps the best.
INGRID R. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for trusting us with the care of your Sonata.  We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. We look forward to providing you with a great service experience in the near future.

MT
Margaret T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2018 Category: Service
I'm pleased with the staff and the care that they offer each time I go for my service.
INGRID R. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 07/20/2018

Margaret, thank you for allowing us to earn your business! We are delighted to know our service team provided you with excellent experience.

BC
Barbara C.
Belleview, FL
excellent service and atomosphere
they listened to my concerns and checked out what was wrong. My car was better than new. I was extremely pleased with the service and waiting area.
INGRID R. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 07/20/2018

Barbara, thank you for trusting us with the maintenance of your vehicle. We appreciate the five star review. Thank you for providing us with such great feedback.

Service Visit
Communication and Customer Service need improvement
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 07/19/2018

Good morning! Please contact me when you have a moment. I would like to aologize for the lack of communication during your last servcei visit, and make sure we have all the correct information for you so this does not happen again! Thank you very much, an dhave a great day!

PG
Patricia G.
Summerfield, FL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/18/2018 Category: Service
I did not think it was great
I was not pleased at all
AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 07/18/2018

Good morning! Please contact me when you have a moemnt. I would like to personally apologize again for your recent service visit. Thank you very much, and have a great day!

Easy
From the time I pulled up until I drove away, everything was streamline and easy. The comfy waiting room and coffee is a nice bonus!
Maria P. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for trusting us with the care of your Tucson. We are here because of you!

Regards,

VM
Valerie M.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Quality service at a fair price
I've been servicing my Hyundai at Jenkins for over 10 yrs and have been very pleased with the overall care. All of the employees I've dealt with have been courteous and professional!
INGRID R. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 07/20/2018

Valerie, thank you for allowing us to earn your business! We are delighted to know our service team has continued to provide you with excellent service.