Overall Rating 4.1818171/5Overall Rating 4.1818171/5Overall Rating 4.1818171/5Overall Rating 4.1818171/5rating 4.1818171
Overall Rating 2.18421/5Overall Rating 2.18421/5rating 2.18421rating 2.18421rating 2.18421
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Chester S.
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is great.
Outstanding service and customer care. They kept me up to date on everything. I have told most of my friends what Hyundai has done for me. I cannot thank you so much.

Sandra B.
Silver Springs, FL
Very Professional
This is the second time I have been to this dealer , they are organized and very professional. They had my vehicle in and out in a timely manner.

WB
William B.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2018 Category: Service
They always aim to make you happy!
Everyone at the dealership is so friendly from the moment you drive on the property to the moment you drive off. They are very detail oriented and make sure you are 100% satisfied when you leave. Very good people!

John F.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Convenience
I purchased this car here and feel the service should be better priced to keep the customer happy. The coupons if you get them should be a better discount then they are.

RV
Rochelle V.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Everything was great; I wish they washed my car
Everything was great. Car was returned dirty. I thought you had complimentary washes. No problem with car.

John M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great
Aaron and staff always do a good job.

KL
Kenneth L.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great service. Aaron Fields Servioce Manager is doing a great jopb
great service

The Villages, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2018 Category: Service
We were very pleased with the excellent service we experienced at Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala. Keep up the good work!

Robert H.
Dunnellon, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/24/2018 Category: Service
George was very cordial and attentive. Appointment was kept & on-time.
I already have. And he got a Hyundai!

AC
No specific comments

Rose G.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/24/2018 Category: Service
It’s closer to my house good service
It was good service

L M.
2016 Hyundai Accent
good job
good job

Summerfield, FL
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Staff friendly and do quality work in all departments. Waiting is kept to a minimum when on for service which I really appreciate

HJ
Helen J.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
It makes you feel 'at home'.
I was already in Ocala for another reason, the day I took my car in and just stopped in to ask about ordering a new visor for the driver's side. It had broken a few weeks prior and would stay up but when I would pull it down to keep the sun from my eyes, it was loose and just flipped back and forth. It was past time for my first oil change so the young man told me to give him the keys and have a seat in the waiting area. I told him I did not have an appointment and he said that was fine so he took the car and about an hour later they came and told me the car was ready. They had done the total inspection of the car and all the things they normally do. I was quite impressed with that.

Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and courteous, told me to have a seat in the waiting area, have a cup of coffee if I wanted it. So I fixed a cup of coffee and sat down and watched TV. I later got up and walked around looking at the cars on the floor and was quite impressed with them. Hyundai is a very good car in my opinion, it drives very easily, is very comfortable, quite snazzy looking on the road and it gives great gas mileage. I really love my little Elantra and am glad that I got it at Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala. A great place to do business. So many very friendly people. Thank you for a very nice experience in having my car serviced.

SG
Sherry G.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
I waited a bit long bur had a problem in the wheel alignment so I think it was appropriate. Thank you for the doughnut. :)

Gainesville, FL
Excellent Dealer
Tom and Carolyn made me a great deal. 2nd car from this dealership. Will never buy any where else. Love love love my Kona!

Michael S.
Belleview, FL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service every time we go.

GL
George L.
Belleview, FL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Good
Good

Rymon R.
Prompt customer service
The service rep was prompt to take care of the issue. The service was completed at a reasonable time

EP
Edward P.
Customer care
From drop off arrival to pickup summary report Jenkins Hyundai puts customers Needs and desires at priority. Only thing I'd add is my last Hyundai dealer (which I bought my First two Hyundai's from) would include wash and vacuum with every Service visit. Giving customers lowest local wash only and not vacuum is disappointing consider cost difference. Especially new car customers or Maint paid for customers which I am both. I believe having an outside agency 1/4 mile down the road accomplish the cleaning is smart cost effective thinking Jenkins however in that you should include vacuuming. My 2¢