Overall Rating 4.4060165/5Overall Rating 4.4060165/5Overall Rating 4.4060165/5Overall Rating 4.4060165/5rating 4.4060165
Overall Rating 2.25385/5Overall Rating 2.25385/5rating 2.25385rating 2.25385rating 2.25385

PA
Patricia A.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great staff!
My appointment was for today 2/15/2019. I was told last week at my oil change that I needed a new headlight assembly but didnt, not to mention about 4 other things. For the inconvenience Aaron gave my headlights a restoration at no charge but I did have my drive belt replaced. They do seem to care about their customers so in today's age that's a real plus!

Patricia,

Thank you so much for the great review! Our team works very hard to provide the best service possible, so we are so happy to see that reflected during your recent experience with us. We truly appreciate your business!

Roger M.
service
staff were friendly and professional, car was serviced promptly.

Roger,

We are delighted to know our team provided you with a five-star experience. Thank you for your business and the positive review!

GW
George W.
Beverly Hills, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
Very fast and prompt

George,

Thank you for your business and for your positive review! We are happy that we provided you with excellent service!

Charlene W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Nathan was very helpful. Great Customer Service!!
This was my first experience with Hyundai of Ocala and I have to say that in the beginning it was not impressive. But, then I met Nathan and he was very helpful with my car. Called me back when he said he would, followed through the whole process with me!! I was welcomed the day of service by name and they had never met me!!! VERY NICE! Great service!!!! I will definitely be back and asking for Nathan!

Charlene,

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience with our Service Department! We Are delighted to hear that Nathan and the rest of our team provided you with excellent service!

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Super Great
Fast and great Car Wash Josh!

Hello,

Thank you so much for the great review about your experience! We appreciate your business!

Donna P.
Ocklawaha, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Peirson

Donna,

Thank you for our positive feedback! We appreciate your business!

Cathy W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
The service is great
The service is great

Kathy,

Thank you for your business and for the positive review! We are delighted that we provided you with an excellent experience!

WD
William D.
Silver Springs, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
The service , we bought a car not from them and they still treated us so grest
We would go there for sure. We bought the car some where else
And they still treated us great
George was awesome to work with. Definitely enjoyed our time there.

William,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to being of service to you in the future!

John T.
Inverness, FL
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Service received.
As usual excellent service and care for my car was shown, I really appreciate that!
John S. from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 02/14/2019

John,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your five-star experience! We are delighted to hear that we provided you with exceptional service!

Dunnellon, FL
Service issue resolved
George in the service department called me and quickly resolved the issue I had.

AARON J F., ADVISOR from Jenkins Hyundai of Ocala responded on 02/14/2019

Good morning! Please contact me when you have a moment. I would like to apologize, and get more detail from your service visits so I may resolve any concerns you may have. Thank you very much, and have a great day!

Aaron Fields
352-620-2264

Diane M.
Hyundai car dealership
Very helpful, friendly, great service

Diane,

Thank you so much for your great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to being of service to you in the future!

PH
Phyllis H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Service manager assigned to us
We had a service manager Joel this time and he was excellent. He kept me informed of the status of my vehicle and got me in a loaner. We will want to have him everytime we come into the dealer.

Phyllis,

Thank you so much for your great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to being of service to you in the future!

JO
John O.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
excellent service
Joel almost as soon as I sat down called me to his desk and set me up with work order.

John,

Thank you so much for your great review! We are delighted to hear that Joel and the rest of our team provided you with exceptional service!

Customer Relations Specialist

2013 Hyundai Azera
5 star
Personnel, quality of service makes Jenkins a cut above

Hello,

Thank you for your review! We know you are the reason we are here!

Janet P.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Fine service team
Service was a little slow-but not too long

Janet,

Thank you for your valued feedback. We appreciate your taking the time to review your experience!

AW
Allan W.
Always excellent
Wait is short - pleasant surroundings

Allan,

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service, Excellent service.
I always get great service. And on my last maintenance check up I was in and out so quickly! Excellent customer service, quick service department. Just a great experience!

Hello,

Thank you so much for the great review! Our team works very hard to provide the best service possible, so we are so happy to see that reflected during your recent visit. We appreciate your business!

MV
Michael V.
Always providing good service
Thanks again!

Michael,

Thank you so much for your business and the positive review! It was our pleasure to service your vehicle!

HD
Heather D.
Dunnellon, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Very helpful
Fixed my car and took good care of my needs

Heather,

Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience 5 Stars! We appreciate your business and your support!

Summerfield, FL
2008 Hyundai Sonata
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Work was done when promised at quoted estimates.