TR
Travis R.
Clarksburg, WV
06/26/2019 Category: Service
The ease
Such a quick and easy process. Friendly and helpful staff as well

Nashville, TN
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent services ce!
Excellent service completed in a timely manner!

Nashville, TN
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Professional and reliable service!
Outstanding service! Professional, timely, and reliable!
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the great rating! We appreciate your patronage.

06/08/2019 Category: Service
Really are you a Hyundai dealership?
I only use this dealership because it is convenient!!
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

K athleen, I'm sorry to see your service experience was less than satisfactory. If you'd like to tell us more so we can work towards improvement, please contact Charley Smith, service manager at 304-848-6000. Thank you

Salem, WV
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Pleased
The recall visit went well.

05/17/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Very quick and efficient customer service.

KL
Kenneth L.
Mount Clare, WV
2007 Hyundai Tucson
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Taking a client without an appointment.
I cam in without an appointment and you took the time to explain what would happen if I left the vehicle there and I truly appreciate the honesty.

TD
Tamala D.
Farmington, WV
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Had a really good experience with Marcus at Jenkins Hyundai!

David H.
Hundred, WV
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/10/2019 Category: Service
I like thevway they treat you when your car needs service.
I would recommend this service department to anyone.
I already did this.
Theycare very helpful when you have questions.

05/07/2019 Category: Service
Mrs
Very friendly and helpful staff! The place is so clean and the price for service is super.

VR
Viviana R.
Katy, TX
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Good service Department
Train all your service techs on dealing with outside warranties sold by other HYUNDAI dealerships. Very professional staff stepping up and correcting a problem..
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the rating and review. We appreciate your business!

Diane S.
Bowden, WV
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Diane Sands
I'm always impressed with the friendliness of the employees, the cleanliness of the dealership.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words. We work hard to have a very tidy environment for the comfort of our valuable customers. We look forward to serving you again!

DK
Douglas K.
Odenton, MD
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Great communication with Marcus
My car broke down in a West Virginia on the way from Ohio to Maryland.After spending the night so service could examine the engine they determined it needed a new engine. Unfortunately the parts took months to come to the dealer.Hyundai did honor the 100,000 mile warranty (97,000 on the car) and replaced the entire engine. Marcus in the service department kept me informed throughout the process ,better than The Hyundai corporation. Six months later my car is on the way to my new home in Maine.Thank you Marcus👏👏👏.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the great rating! We're happy to hear Marcus kept you updated on your vehicle – he does a great job here. We're happy you'll be back on the road safely. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. Happy travels!

LC
Lianne C.
Morgantown, WV
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and fast
They even cleaned out my car for me. They have a great service dept. so happy with the quick care i needed.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the great rating and review, Lianne! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

Regards,

James B.
West Union, WV
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
Very polite quick and efficient getting recalls taken care of. Pleasant experience
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We appreciate your business. Getting you safely back on the road is our top priority!

Dorothy H.
Fairmont, WV
2013 Hyundai Azera
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Clean..friendly..no appt necessary !
I really appreciate the clean friendly professional service offered here. Also if an item can not be attended to they tell me. I feel confident in the service offered to me and not needing an appointment is really thinking of the customer first. The icing on the cake would be washing my car as a kind gesture😊
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the awesome rating and review, Dorothy! We sincerely thank you for your business!

Jimmie M.
Mannington, WV
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2019 Category: Service
purchased a new car
Sales staff very helpful and did their best to accommodate our needs THANK YOU
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for your purchase, Jimmie. We're happy to have helped you find the right vehicle. Let us know if you need anything and we look forward to seeing you on your first oil change.

Best regards,

Diane S.
Bowden, WV
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Diane Sands
I like the cleanliness, the friendly personnel, and the fact I can just drive in for an oil change.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

We love to read reviews like this! Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again.

Regards,

Jill B.
Mount Clare, WV
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Easy in and out... but....
Timely fashion, clean and courteous environment, however
I've had to make numerous trip there to have equipment explained. Was never filling trained on anything about this vehicle. Called to make an appointment and she never returned my call.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Jill, thank you for your business. We want to make sure you're 100% satisfied with your experience and vehicle. Please call 304-848-6000 and speak with general manager Matt Jenkins or sales manager Patrick Campbell and they will make sure you are scheduled to come in and have all the vehicle features properly explained and shown. Again, thank you, and we look forward to helping you get every advantage out of your vehicle!

Best regards,

CT
Carolyn T.
Buckhannon, WV
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Service manager Charlie Smith
Good job
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for the awesome rating! We are thankful for your business.