GK
Gary K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Personell
I don't feel I'm being cheated.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Gary, we sincerley thank you for the five star rating. We certainly know the meaning of value, and we're happy you feel valued with Jenkins. Looking forward to exceeding your future needs. Thank you for your business!

Ann S.
Nashville, TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Reliable, accurate
Proffesional servicein a timely manner!
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Ann, thank you for the fantastic rating. We're happy to have served you in a timely manner! Thank you for the patronage and we look forward to serving you again.

Regards,

2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Estimate my wait time if possible
Friendly staff. Comfortable waiting area. It was convenient to be able to get an oil change and tire rotation without an appointment, although initially I didn't like that due to the uncertainty of the time I would be spending at the dealership. My only suggestion for improvement would be to give the customer some idea of the time estimated ( example- are there 2 cars ahead of me or 10). Another suggestion which would put you "over the top" in the excellent category would be if you could provide a shuttle to the mall , because there are no restaurants or stores within walking distance. We are held captive there until the service is done and I never know if it will be for an hour or my entire morning.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your business and for the insight and suggestions. We do provide a shuttle and/or loaner by appointment. We'd be happy to run you to the mall or wherever you need to go next time if necessary. Just let us know! Again, we thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you for your next service need.

Sincerely,

Manuel L.
Fairmont, WV
2004 Hyundai Sonata
10/09/2018 Category: Service
very happy
Great services could not ask for better repair service
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for the excellent rating of your service visit. We're happy to have earned your business!

DE
Dolores E.
Four States, WV
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Dolores Edwards
Excellent service.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for the great rating! We appreciate your business!

FP
Frank P.
Clarksburg, WV
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2018 Category: Service
very nice place as far as appearance
Surprised to get a price of over $500 to fix a seat belt light that stays on
CHARLEY S. from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Mr. Perri,
We apologize that your experience here at Jenkins was less than stellar. If you would like to discuss further, please call me at 304-848-6000

Charley Smith

Weston, WV
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2018 Category: Service
routine servce
customer service is usually excellent,but they missed the boat at my last visit. I will give them one more chance.
CHARLEY S. from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

I apologize for your recent sub par visit to Jenkins, please call me at 304-848-6000 if you would like to discuss further.

Charley Smith

KP
Kevin P.
Quinlan, TX
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
We are away from home and my husband is working near this dealer. We were due for our routine maintenance check. The service department had no problem with servicing our Tucson and we'll be using their service for our next service call. Great people, friendly, and made us feel welcome. Thank you!
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

We're so happy you've chosen us as your "home away from home" dealership for your Tucson's service needs. Let us know if you need anything, and welcome to West Virginia! We hope you enjoy your time here!

Regards,

DF
David F.
Shinnston, WV
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Service and personnel are very good.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the kind words and great rating! We are thankful for your business!

Samuel B.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service. Friendly Staff.
I have owned my 2013 Sonata since 2015. I have dealt with several recalls. Jenkins Hyundai is my local dealership and has completed most of those. Whenever I have had my vehicle there, they have gotten me in quickly and had the service completed in a short time.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the great rating and your praise! We really appreciate your continual business and we're happy you've found us to be your best service option. Looking forward to serving you again!

Jill B.
Mount Clare, WV
First service appointment.
Service department was very accommodating. But still have never gotten the person that demonstrates the equipment in my car to call me back when I try to schedule an appointment with her. I'm unable to use the car to it's fullest potential.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Jill, we're happy that the service part of your visit went well. As for the car features, we absolutely would like you to be comfortable to fully utilize your vehicle. Please contact sales manager Patrick Campbell at 304-848-6000 to arrange this. We want you to be able to drive away happy each visit! Thank you for your business.

Best,

aaron@jenkinswv.com

Nashville, TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Professional service
Accurate, professional service makes a difference!
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the kind words and for your patronage! We sincerely appreciate you taking time to rate your visit. We look forward to serving you again!

Joseph A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Made Easy
Service at Jenkins is very efficient.
It is a modern, well maintained environment. We appreciate the ability to have service without an appointment.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for your patronage! We love hearing that your experience was 5 stars and we look forward to helping you with future needs.

Sincerely,

Charlotte S.
Mount Clare, WV
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for thorough explanations
Although we waited from 10:30 to after 2, we added items to our service request. Our bad.
CSS
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate the five stars and it was our pleasure to accommodate your service needs. See you next time!

Christa H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Very nice, knowledgeable, and helpful employees
Very nice, knowledgeable, and helpful employees; clean facility; efficient
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words! We're happy to hear your visit was friendly and efficient. The great rating is appreciated! See you next time!

09/01/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and pleasant waiting area
Buying my new Hyundai Tucson was such a smooth and quick process. My first service of an oil change was performed in a timely manner. When I pulled in I was advised of the wait time, with an offer to come back at a different time if the approximate wait time didn’t work for me. The waiting room was pleasant and very clean.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks so much for your purchase and repeat business. It sincerely means a lot to us. We look forward to serving you for years to come!

Deborah P.
Lost Creek, WV
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/31/2018 Category: Service
My car
Takes good care of my czar and never takes very long. Very friendly
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the great rating! Your patronage is appreciated. We look forward to serving you again.

Joyce B.
Idamay, WV
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Took my car to drive through and received great service. Efficient, courteous and excellent service
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your patronage! We're happy to hear you found the service drive convenient.

Belington, WV
2007 Hyundai Tucson
08/30/2018 Category: Service
communication and politeness.
very good service dept., however not likely to buy a new vehicle there.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the great rating! We appreciate your business.

Clarendon, PA
08/24/2018 Category: Service
The service department is to be commended. Excellent service even without an appointment. Thank you!
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for the kind words and for this great review of your experience with us. We look forward to future opportunities to meet your service needs.