Nashville, TN
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Professional service!
Provides quality, professional service!

DT
Delores T.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The relaxing waiting area. The people.
From the time you arrive to the time you leave, everyone is nice and friendly.

Crystal S.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
I definitely recommend Jenkins Hyundai! They were able to diagnose and fix the issue with my car battery quickly and efficiently.

Linn, WV
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2019 Category: Service
good job
good
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for the positive review and rating! We appreciate your business.

ET
Edward T.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Tire replacement service
I had a tire replaced due to me hitting a curb. Jenkins service personnel assessed the situation and gave me several options ultimately saving me some money in the bargain. Great follow-up to a possibly expensive situation.

Thank you Jenkins.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for the awesome rating. We were happy to resolve your tire situation. We look forward to serving you for your future needs.

Bridgeport, WV
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
They were very accommodating about working my car in a quick as possible. I really appreciated the quick turn around.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for the positive review and rating! We are thankful for your business.

Rivesville, WV
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/05/2019 Category: Service
I called Jenkins because I’ve been less than happy with Service at another dealership. Jenkins is a little out of the way for me but was well worth the extra drive. Everyone was so friendly and made sure I was comfortable while I waited.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for the kind words and for giving us a chance to earn your business! We look forward to exceeding your needs again in the future.

JE
Joseph E.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Questionable Service
Over the last 18 years, I have loyally purchased five Hyundai vehicles from this dealership... including my two most recent since the dealership changed hands from Larry Myers to Jenkins, with the two most recent since Jenkins took over. I praise the dealership sales Department, but since Jenkins took over I am questioning my trust with the dealership service department to the point that I may take my Hyundai brand loyalty to another area dealer.
CHARLEY S. from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

We apologize for providing you with less than stellar service. If you would like to discuss further action, please call me at 304-848-6000

Charley Smith

Mary M.
Bruceton Mills, WV
01/28/2019 Category: Service
The best service around
Very courteous and friendly services.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for the kind words and for your business! We appreciate the great rating.

TT
Tammy T.
West Union, WV
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Poor Customer service, made to wait 5 hrs after promised a car to drive
The man running service dept made an apt for me to have warranty work done. I drove 40 min and then was told since there was also recall work, that I would have to reschedule because they didnt have time to do it all, and that Hyundai demands it be done in ONE day. It will take 5 hrs and I was promised a car to drive. I arrived 15 min early for an 8:30AM apt. Now I am told he does not have a car for me. So I have t wait 5 hrs, no where to go. I asked if there would be any car return that morning and he said no. I asked to be dropped off at mall. They have a car for that. The manager of that dept and driver tells me they could have given me that car. Then after 5 long painful and exhausting hrs int he mall, I call to say I had enough and was told t was ready and would send someone to pick me up. Another driver in ANOTHER car picks me up. He tells me that car was put into use that morning and I could have been given it. I was LIED TO. They had cars available but preferred to lie to me.
CHARLEY S. from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I am sorry to hear about your sub par visit to Jenkins. If you would like to discuss, please give me a call at 304-848-6000.

Charley Smith

NT
Nikkih T.
Glen Fork, WV
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Nice people fast service
Good experiance staff was super nice service was quick
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Glad your experience with us was positive! We appreciate your business.

Dorothy H.
Fairmont, WV
2013 Hyundai Azera
12/28/2018 Category: Service
THE CUSTOMER COMES FIRST HERE!
Nothing like before where excuses came first!
I am pleased to know that service and the customer comes first. The people here are well trained to treat you fair. That makes me feel like coming back. I love not having to make an appointment for my service. Thank you.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for the kind words! We're always striving to improve the customer experience and we're glad you saw that reflected. Your business is very important to us, thanks for the 5 stars!

12/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service personnel.
The service bays are clean and the service is quick yet thorough. I like the feature to be able to drive inside the service area and get checked in quickly at Jenkins 8n Bridgeport wv.
The waiting area is immaculate and has plenty of reading materials. The tv is an added bonus.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for the great review and rating! We value your business!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Nice and friendly people
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for your business and the great rating!

Salem, WV
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Good visit
Friendly staff and service fixed my car.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for the five star rating and for your patronage!

KL
Kenneth L.
Mount Clare, WV
2007 Hyundai Tucson
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, kind and courteous .
Friendly, kind and courteous service personnel.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the kind words and for your business! We look forward to our next opportunity to meet your service needs.

Melisa W.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Smiles and Thank You
Amazing staff, great services and smiles go along way!
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words about your service visit! We appreciate your patronage.

Sincerely,

Salem, WV
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Recall taken care of
My appointment was a state inspection, while there a recall was taken care of. Service manager was very attentive.
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for your business. We're happy you found our staff attentive and that you were completely satisfied with your experience. We look forward to helping you again.

Melvin H.
Buckhannon, WV
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Always reliable and
Just like John Jenkins does everything else the service at Jenkins Hyundai
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We sincerely appreciate your business and the great rating! We look forward to serving you again.

Shinnston, WV
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Friendly group. Very professional
Aaron K., Marketing Director from Jenkins Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

We sincerely thank you for your business! We're happy you had a five-star experience with us.