Jerry's Auto Specialties Inc

Latest Review about 7 years ago

10/27/2011
Jerrys does it again
Took my son's car in for an inspection and our technician Justin prevents us from leaving with a bad tie-rod. This type of service prevents us from having to worry about a most unfortunate accident if that were to go while he was driving. Thank you so much for your attention to detail!!

DON P.
09/23/2011
check engine light
Top notch place for repairs

MONICA H.
Syracuse, NY
08/27/2011
highly recommend
very pleased with the sevrice i get from jerry auto repair i highly recommend this business

08/24/2011
Easy to make appointments
Very open for appointments, always make time for our vehicles. Friendly service every time!

07/20/2011
I always receive the best service from Jerry's Auto. Lance and Josh are on top of everything. I trust them completely - first time I've ever been able to say that about my garage!!