Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Dave C.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he was happy and pleased with what this business did.

Mary D.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Mary said everything went according to plan. They are professional, polite and have always been great at what they do.

Jim C.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business has always provided good service, at a reasonable price and he is really happy with them. On his most recent service, they didn't get the tires he needed on time. He did get them installed eventually.

Raj B.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Raj said that the place did everything the way he wanted and the price was fair.

VT
Vince T.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Maureen. She said the business was amazing. They're very fair, reliable and she can always count on them. She said she also trusts them.

GF
Gaetano and Judy F.
11/14/2019
Dependable
Easy to schedule appointment. Service is on time and they fix the problem the first time.

AV
A. Paul V.
Hyundai Veracruz
11/11/2019
Antifreeze Leak from engine
Made an appointment to have my coolant leak checked at 1:00 [pm
At 1:00 pm sharp a mechanic came out and took my car in to trouble shoot of my coolant leak.
In a timely fashion they found the problem and had it corrected.
While I waited I enjoyed the fresh coffee and the use of their public Wi-Fi
I could not of been happier!
The very best of services!!

KA
Kasey A.
Kia Soul
11/08/2019
Best place to bring your vehicle.
I prefer bringing my car to Plonys over any other place. They're knowledgeable, fast and above all else, honest. Keep up the good work!! 😀

LK
Lloyd K.
11/05/2019
Brakes and tires changed
Good service. Work completed earlier than expected.

Dhan B.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Dhan said they gave him good service.

AV
A. Paul V.
Hyundai Veracruz
10/28/2019
Full Maintenance & Oil Change
Made an appointment to have my serviced at 10:00 am Wednesday. It is my only Cecile so I needed to stay and wait.
10:00 am sharp in went my car for its service & maintenance.. One hour later my car was done. I waited in a clean relaxing waiting area as they worked on my car. I was able to use their WiFi and enjoy a nice cup of coffee.
They did a great job and less than one hour later I was on my way home.. Could not have been happier with everything. Never been to a nicer, cleaner or professional shop!!

ND
Nuno D.
Kia Sportage
10/27/2019
Have been coming here for years always great service. Living in two parts of the country John always makes the time for me.

MA
Marty A.
Fayetteville, NY
10/21/2019
Good Return Visit
I went for OLF, oil check in front differential, and to have my front bushings evaluated. I was able to speak directly with the mechanic, not an intermediary who just gives the company "line" like a Toyota garage. Prices are reasonable, service done well and timely, comfortable waiting area, good wifi and coffee, clean rest room. Your not just a repair ticket here, but a customer they really get to know.

Sadie B.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Sadie said the business did quick work. The issue is, they were supposed to give her estimates for tires and brake pads. They have never called her back, as of yet.
John P. from Plony's Auto Merchants Ltd responded on 10/22/2019

Hi Sadie, We apologize you were not completely satisfied regarding your recent experience with us. Our previous attempts to reach you were not successful and we will be happy to try again or please call us at 315 699 3900 when you have a chance.

AW
Amy W.
Kia Sorento
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Amy said that the service was fast and the staff explained what she needed right away.

LW
Linda W.
East Syracuse, NY
Cadillac SRX
10/16/2019
Auto service
I always take my Cadillac to Plony’s for service needs and I do that because I am very confident in their knowledge, timely service, fair prices and professional attitude!
I highly recommend them to everyone I know!

AT
Andrea T.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Andrea said the staff provided good service.

SA
Steve A.
Nissan Versa
09/24/2019
They are knowledgeable and trustworthy
This team is honest, cost effective and very good to deal with

RP
Rex P.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Rex said he's been going this business for a long time, he loved them, they took good care of him, they made room for him in the busy schedule, they always fixed what was wrong with his vehicles, and he depended on them thoroughly to keep his vehicles running.

CT
Carmine T.
Honda Fit
09/12/2019
The people
Plony has been my auto mechanic for 10 years.I would not consider replacing him. Hi