DEBBIE D.
Prairietown, IL
02/15/2019
Customer service outstanding!
Everyone very knowledgeable and service outstanding!

Ram 1500
02/04/2019
Repeat customer
They remember their customers and give great service

JEAN H.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/30/2019
I recently drove over something buried in the snow and damaged a tire in the process. By the time I was able to drive to Jerry’s Tire Sales, the tire was destroyed. Although I had no appointment, I was given help immediately, even given a “loaner” tire while one to match my other tires was ordered. I most highly recommend the efficient, courteous and friendly service provided by the people at Jerry’s.

01/29/2019
Jan 28 visit
Employees are knowledgeable and care about the customer

01/25/2019
Professional service, quickly executed
I scheduled an appointment for a blown tire. They made sure the tire needed was in inventory on the day of my appointment.They took care of me in a timely manner. They filled out all the paperwork for the road hazard warranty. I was treated with professionalism throughout the process.

01/22/2019
Know the customers Helpful answering questions.
The staff at Jerry’s know there customers. They answer questions & are always helpful. A few weeks ago when I had a battery issue, I called & they worked my car in the schedule that day to be sure I could travel safely. I have been a customer for over 35 years. Great local business!
Brian L. from Jerry's Tire Sales responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for your kind words!  We truly appreciate your business.  I'm so glad we were able to help you out before your trip.

JOHN S.
01/22/2019
Friendly, trustworthy and professional staff. Solid work and reasonably priced.

KK
KATHY K.
Honda Civic Si
01/13/2019
Friendly, efficience, and knowledgeable
We continue to return to Jerry's Tires because you can count on them do a great job. When picking tires they give you choices but also tell you what they think will be best and why.

OD
OLIVIA D.
01/05/2019
The guys at Jerry’s are always so nice! They’re also super fast with oil changes and tire rotations!

MIKE C.
Ram 1500
12/28/2018
Best place in town!
I use Jerry’s Tire because my family has been using them for years. They provide prompt, fair service. They always try to give you the best price.

OH
OREN H.
12/28/2018
Rotating Tires
I've been going to Jerry's Tire since the 70s. I was there twice this week with two different cars for tire rotation. All the folks I know at Jerry's tire were not there. The guys that did the work were friendly, helpful, were quick and address me with a smile.. They did find a screw in one tire and patched the tire. If I have atire problem, Jerry's Tire is were I go.

MARCY P.
Bethalto, IL
12/27/2018
happy ending to 2018
out with 2018 and in with 2019 - "happy new year!!!" i am entering the new year with peace of mind since i took my car to jerrry's and my expert mechanic-chris-gave my car its 120,000 mile checkup. i can always count on him to thoroughly go over my car and make sure all is well - he treats me as his mom! i love it!!! plus there was a bonus for going in december - judy had snacks for me - can't beat that!!!!!!!!! psycho mom

AW
APRIL W.
Prairietown, IL
Nissan Rogue
12/22/2018
Brake replacement
I truly appreciate the consistent service this place provides. They do what they say they will do and the price is right.

VK
Victor K.
12/06/2018
Outstanding Service
First and foremost, a very trustworthy business. They have worked on my brakes (and fixed the problem nobody else could find), sold me tires, and done several other repairs for my wife and myself. Very reliable. They are our go-to repair and tire shop. Terrific service. (Latest check, today, was a "no charge" situation. These guys are great.)

MARTIN M.
12/06/2018
repair nail in tire
I bought these tires at Jerry's. I picked up a nail and developed a slow leak. They fixed it at no charge!!

CRAIG C.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/28/2018
Great service. Up front with price estimate.

MARIA B.
11/22/2018
Only place I’ll go
This is the only place I go to for tire and auto needs. I find everyone to be very personable and they explain all options that are available. I also appreciate that they remember me when I’m back for other services.

BG
BRIAN G.
Porsche 911
11/17/2018
Fantastic Service
The service at Jerry's is always fantastic. I'm treated like an old friend by everybody at the front counter and even by the technicians. Estimates are given promptly and any concerns are talked through patiently. I recommend Jerry's Tires whether you are just looking to get oil changed or other regular maintenance as well as mechanical repairs.

RK
RUSS K.
Worden, IL
Volkswagen Passat
11/09/2018
Great personal service!
We have been buying tires and brakes from Jerry’s for over 30 years. We always receive good advice, great deals and good personal service with no pressure to purchase when there is an alternative.

KD