TR
TODD R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2018
Routine tire care
I went to Jerrys for a tire rotation which is free since I bought my tires there. They are just too darn fast. I barely got three pages read in my book and my car was ready. Can't say enough about their excellent service.

BG
BRYAN G.
08/07/2018
Excellent service at a fair price
Jerry’s always provide excellent, personal service at fair, reasonable price. We really on Jerry’s for servicing our vehicles. We appreciate Brian’s honesty.

AW
APRIL W.
Prairietown, IL
Nissan Rogue
08/06/2018
Consistently outstanding service and kindness.
Buying all 4 tires has paid off in a big way. Got a bad nail in one of new tires, because of warranty got a brand new tire for $25. Not expecting that. Great news and easy on the wallet. Love my free tire rotations too.

KH
KATHY H.
Troy, IL
07/18/2018
Jerry's Tires is great!
Always good to go in and get help at Jerry's. Everyone is so friendly and helpful! THANKS!

JOE W.
07/15/2018
Friendly and knowledgeable staff!
Everyone at Jerry's Tires is so friendly every time I come in! Chris is who I enjoy speaking with the most. Always upbeat and knows exactly what tires I need for my vehicles. Even when I get the call for my vehicle to be picked up it's very pleasant. I will continue to use Jerry's Tires till I'm no longer aloud to drive. HA! Thanks again and keep up the great work!

LC
LESLIE C.
Kia Sorento
07/11/2018
Regular tire rotation, brake check
Completely trust this business and the folks that work here. Totally honest, ethical and workmanship excellence bar none. These guys know their trade. You will never be misled or pay for unnecessary work. We have bought tires here for our Toyota Tundra and KIA Sorento. They hve earned our loyalty. Come here and you'll never be disappointed!

BW
BRENT W.
Volkswagen Eos
07/04/2018
Trusted and Confident Service
We love Jerry’s Tires Sales for Service as well as purchasing tires. We trust them with everything!

06/21/2018
Easy
My car was serviced quickly and easily.

MARTIN C.
06/20/2018
Friendly Fast Service
Dropped my car off at 8:00 AM for front brake work. Got a call at 8:30 with an estimate of the needed work. Next call was at 10:20 letting me know the work was complete. Fair price for work done. Chris was grea to work with!

06/16/2018
Great service as always!!
Jerry's Tire Sales is always a great experience. There is no need to go anywhere else, and that's why we always service our tires with Jerry's.

BO
BROOKE O.
06/15/2018
I love going to Jerry’s staff is always friendly and knowledgeable! They always get me right in and do excellent work!

WH
WAYNE H.
06/12/2018
Excellent service!
I always get excellent service at Jerry’s. The quality of their work keeps me coming back.

TO
THERESA O.
Godfrey, IL
06/11/2018
Great Service!
Wonderful service as usual! Thank you!

JON C.
Maryville, IL
05/30/2018
Local.great staff.
Good service.great staff.

Subaru Legacy
05/24/2018
Excellent service- Again
Highly recommend Jerry’s service. We have been going here for years and they do a wondeful work!

GT
GARY T.
Buick LaCrosse
05/10/2018
tire rotation
Customer service and staff are friendly and professional. Been coming here for years and have never and has always been the this way

KD
KELLIE D.
Bethalto, IL
04/29/2018
Fast, great, honest repair team.
Great service with friendly people who explain what needs to be done before doing repairs. They will also let you know if nothing needs to be done with your vehicle no faulse sales or needless repairs. Highly recommend.

CD
CORY D.
Wood River, IL
GMC Yukon XL
04/24/2018
Great price and service!!!!
Great price on tires, excellent feedback on questions I had. Quick turnaround time. Thanks again.

LH
LINDA H.
Chevrolet Venture
04/22/2018
Quick in...quick out. Great service.
Very pleased with the service at Jerry's. Tgat is why I've bought tires from them before.

BR
BILL R.
East Alton, IL
04/17/2018
Fixed tire
Found a screw in my tire this morning and went in to Jerrys and they got me in and got it fixed. They where busy at the time but still squeezed me in. Great people there. A big thank you from me to all of them.