RANDY S.
Worden, IL
10/19/2018
Tire rotation
My wife brought in my Jeep to have the tires rotated as I was on the golf course playing golf!!!! She said the front desk gentleman was very kind and told her how long it would take...so she went window shopping. When she returned, the Jeep was just finished and the gentleman who did the rotation and the gentleman who checked her out were also very kind and considerate. We appreciate your kindness.

BA
BILL A.
10/17/2018
Superior Service, as usual!
Brian and his staff have once again done an excellent job servicing our vehicle. We completely Trust Brian and totally follow his advise regarding our tires. He is honest and trustworthy and I also appreciate how he guards my wallet, avoiding unnecessary expense. They are the best!

Cadillac SRX
10/13/2018
Reliable
Very friendly and reliable place.

10/05/2018
Friendly and helpful.
As always, they are helpful in taking care of my car needs,.

10/04/2018
Always Helpful
They are always willing to check my vehicle over before any road trip. I trust them and they are always honest with what is needed and what can be done. This time, Chris was very helpful. I was happy to find our the brakes were fine, but he did find the battery was getting low.

KP
Kari P.
10/02/2018
Great Experience
Absolutely love this place I have been going there since i started driving. I have always been taken care of very well there. Everyone is always smiling an the customer service is amazing. I believe his name is Chris at the front counter always has giving me great advice when it comes to questions about my vehicle. I definitely recommend Jerry's.

DAVE R.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/30/2018
Friendly, reliable service always.
Got new tires on my girlfriend's car after she experienced a machine screw in the treads. Good advice on new tires and superior, friendly service across the board.

MARCY P.
Bethalto, IL
09/30/2018
saturday morning fun!
why did i make an 8:00 am appointment on a saturday?!!! after i got there i knew why - i am met with friendly, smiling faces to start off my weekend. while i am waiting for the diagnosis of my problem, i relax in the quiet, enjoying my morning coffee. didn't take long - problem found! knowing that my car will be repaired by the best and most qualified mechanics, i relax and go across the street to the farmer's market - a wonderful, crisp day to be outside. when i return to pick up my car, i get the best news - reasonable cost for repairs! yeah!!!!! now i leave light-hearted and ready to continue having a great weekend . thank you to the chris guys and the brothers who always treat me like family!!!

GT
GARY T.
Buick LaCrosse
09/27/2018
repair tire sensor
the people and their knowledge

TOM M.
Memphis, TN
Toyota Tundra
09/26/2018
First time very friendly
Stoped by with tire trouble treated me as if I was king of England

WH
WAYNE H.
09/22/2018
Never disappointed at Jerry’s. Fast and efficient, always.

CR
CINDY R.
09/20/2018
Trustworthy
You can be sure that they will recommend the very best for you. always provide outstanding service.

Honda Civic Cpe
09/19/2018
Fast Friendly Service
We always get great and fair/friendly service at Jerry’s. The staff goes out of their way to accommodate our schedules.

CU
CRAIG U.
09/19/2018
The service is quick the people are very friendly they get you in and get the job done
Am a man of few words, you have a very friendly staff very courteous crew y’all get people in and service their vehicles very efficient

MJ
MEHDI J.
Mercedes-Benz E550
09/18/2018
Best people very knowledgeable and responsible and fast service
That is the only place I go and tell all my friends to go there

KAY S.
09/14/2018
Your staff was very helpful and courteous.
Kay indicated that your service was excellent..

JEFF D.
Moro, IL
Chevrolet Pickup
08/23/2018
Friendly workers and a shop that does good work
bought good tires and was in for a rotation.

CHUCK W.
Highland, IL
08/22/2018
Very good
They always treat me great. They even call me by name.

TR
TODD R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2018
Routine tire care
I went to Jerrys for a tire rotation which is free since I bought my tires there. They are just too darn fast. I barely got three pages read in my book and my car was ready. Can't say enough about their excellent service.

BG
BRYAN G.
08/07/2018
Excellent service at a fair price
Jerry’s always provide excellent, personal service at fair, reasonable price. We really on Jerry’s for servicing our vehicles. We appreciate Brian’s honesty.