MARTIN M.
12/06/2018
repair nail in tire
I bought these tires at Jerry's. I picked up a nail and developed a slow leak. They fixed it at no charge!!

CRAIG C.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/28/2018
Great service. Up front with price estimate.

MARIA B.
11/22/2018
Only place I’ll go
This is the only place I go to for tire and auto needs. I find everyone to be very personable and they explain all options that are available. I also appreciate that they remember me when I’m back for other services.

BG
BRIAN G.
Porsche 911
11/17/2018
Fantastic Service
The service at Jerry's is always fantastic. I'm treated like an old friend by everybody at the front counter and even by the technicians. Estimates are given promptly and any concerns are talked through patiently. I recommend Jerry's Tires whether you are just looking to get oil changed or other regular maintenance as well as mechanical repairs.

RK
RUSS K.
Worden, IL
Volkswagen Passat
11/09/2018
Great personal service!
We have been buying tires and brakes from Jerry’s for over 30 years. We always receive good advice, great deals and good personal service with no pressure to purchase when there is an alternative.

KD
KAREN D.
Bethalto, IL
11/07/2018
No waiting, friendly, & informative
Outstanding service

11/04/2018
Consistent with their service and quality.

11/03/2018
Review
Great people and great service

RT
RAYMOND T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2018
Tire repair.
Two thumbs up for Jerry's. Quick service and it was included in my original tire purchase. And with this kind of service that's why I bought another set of tires for my other car. You can't beat their service or prices.

AR

CU
CRAIG U.
10/27/2018
Service and repair
Quick courteous service and very friendly people

MIKE S.
Maryville, IL
GMC Sonoma
10/27/2018
Service and knowledge
Always dependable and fair pricibg

SF
SHERYL F.
10/25/2018
Customer Service
Customer service is TOP notch! They are efficient and accommodating.

JAN D.
Mercury Milan
10/23/2018
....they did it again!
They are just as prompt as they are skillful and courteous............I rarely have to wait more than a few minutes to take my car in and can't remember ever having to take it in for a "repeat" visit for the same case of trouble. Impressive crew! Thanks.

RANDY S.
Worden, IL
10/19/2018
Tire rotation
My wife brought in my Jeep to have the tires rotated as I was on the golf course playing golf!!!! She said the front desk gentleman was very kind and told her how long it would take...so she went window shopping. When she returned, the Jeep was just finished and the gentleman who did the rotation and the gentleman who checked her out were also very kind and considerate. We appreciate your kindness.

BA
BILL A.
10/17/2018
Superior Service, as usual!
Brian and his staff have once again done an excellent job servicing our vehicle. We completely Trust Brian and totally follow his advise regarding our tires. He is honest and trustworthy and I also appreciate how he guards my wallet, avoiding unnecessary expense. They are the best!

Cadillac SRX
10/13/2018
Reliable
Very friendly and reliable place.

10/05/2018
Friendly and helpful.
As always, they are helpful in taking care of my car needs,.

10/04/2018
Always Helpful
They are always willing to check my vehicle over before any road trip. I trust them and they are always honest with what is needed and what can be done. This time, Chris was very helpful. I was happy to find our the brakes were fine, but he did find the battery was getting low.

KP
Kari P.
10/02/2018
Great Experience
Absolutely love this place I have been going there since i started driving. I have always been taken care of very well there. Everyone is always smiling an the customer service is amazing. I believe his name is Chris at the front counter always has giving me great advice when it comes to questions about my vehicle. I definitely recommend Jerry's.