KK
Kalum K.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Kalum said all the staff is super nice, they try to find him the best deals and got the job done in a timely manner, and they don't try to sell him random parts he does not need.

WB
Wayne B.
Lincoln Town Car
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said the staff is very nice and explained everything. They're a very good to place to go, and he thinks they're very good and personable. He's very pleased with them, and they're the type of people interested in getting the job done right, so he's very satisfied.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 07/16/2018

Good Morning Wayne,
Welcome to Full Circle Auto Service!  Thank you for responding to our customer survey.  I am pleased to hear your first visit was to your satisfaction.  Wayne, I am truly blessed to have a dedicated staff that explain the vehicle problem and the service required. Thank you for your comments and I will make sure the staff is recognized for a job well done!

Mark B.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the staff provided absolutely outstanding service.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 07/11/2018

Good Morning Mark,

It was a pleasure meeting you the other day!  Welcome to Full Circle Auto Service!  Thank you for responding to our customer survey.  I am happy to hear the "staff provided absolutely outstanding service."  I am blessed with having a staff that go over and above to provide outstanding customer service.  Thank you for noticing!

NW
Nia W.
Illinois
Dodge Durango
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Nia said she felt the staff went above and beyond for her. They were very informative.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 07/10/2018

Good Morning Nia,
Welcome to Full Circle Auto Service!  Thank you for participating in our customer survey and noting that the "staff went above and beyond for you".  I am also happy to hear they were very informative in helping you with your service.  I am blessed with having a staff that pursue customer service excellence.
Thank you for your service!

Jarek G.
Jeep Liberty
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Jarek said it took this business a while to figure out what was wrong with his vehicle.

Good Morning Jarek,

Thank you for responding to our customer survey.  I called you for clarification as to why you felt it took the business a while to figure out what was wrong with your vehicle.  I am glad to hear that you are no longer having AC problems. AC leaks are sometimes difficulty to detect on an initial visit. I noticed that you were previously adding your own freon which did not correct your problem.
Should your cooling not work again, it may require some diagnostic time for which you were not charged on your visit.

Dave L.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the staff were straight with him and helped him with his vehicle.

Good Morning Dave,

Thank you for your loyalty and participation in our customer survey!  We value our customers and it is for that reason that our staff will never compromise our Honesty and Integrity.  Thanks for pointing out they are "straight" with you!

618-624-2272

Sydney B.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Sydney said the staff were really quick and got everything done. She had a lot she needed done and they made it as cheap as possible.

Good Afternoon Sydney,

Welcome to Full Circle Auto Service and for participating in our customer survey!  I am happy to hear the staff "got the work done quickly and at the least expense to you.  Thank you for your service!

Owner
618-624-2272

AK
Austin K.
Collinsville, IL
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Austin's mom. She said the service was good. The employees were perfect, nice, fine and she has no complaints.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 06/25/2018

Good Morning Austin,
Getting an endorsement from your mom is a great complement.  I am blessed with having a great staff that attempt to excel in every business aspect.  I am so proud of their customer service.  Thank you for noticing!

Charlie H.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Charlie said he would recommend the business for service.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for responding to our customer survey.  A business endorsement from you means so much to me.  Thank you!

ER
Ellis R.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Ellis said the staff at this business took good care of him.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 06/21/2018

Good Morning Ellis,

Thank you for responding to our customer survey! I am happy to hear the staff took good care of you.

EM
Eric M.
Caseyville, IL
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Eric said he has used this business for four years. Michael spoke with him on his service options. The employees treated him well. The service was top notch. He enjoyed his service.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 06/18/2018

Good Morning Eric,

Thank you for responding to our customer survey.  I value your loyalty and business!  I am happy to hear you were provided with different options for your service.  I am so proud of Michael and all my employees.  It is their actions that generate outstanding comments such as your, about the business.

CJ
CAROL J.
GMC Terrain
06/08/2018
Trustworthy and honest
I find this auto service to be very trustworthy. They have saved me money and the service is excellent. Very thoughtful and send reminders for routine maintenance which I reAlly like. They are very timely and accountable. Excellent business to be associated with.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 06/11/2018

Good Morning Carol,

Thank you for trusting Full Circle Auto Service with taking care of your vehicle.  Of all the comments made about the business, the two that I value the most, is being TRUSTWORTHY and HONEST.  Thank you for that!  I am truly blessed with having a staff that do everything possible to save a customer money and provide excellent service.  The Safety and Reliability of your vehicle is extremely important to me and we accomplish that through routine maintenance.  Thank you for pointing that out.

Dustin W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said the staff seemed to know what they were doing, and they did the work well.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 06/06/2018

Good Morning Dustin,

Welcome to Full Circle Auto Service! Thank you for responding to our customer survey.  Customer comments are extremely important to me and the business.  Thank you for trusting us with the safety and reliability of your vehicle.

Ryan M.
Fairview Heights, IL
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff provide good service at a reasonable price.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 06/06/2018

Good Afternoon Ryan,
Thank you for responding to our customer survey.  I am pleased to hear your are happy with the service provided and the reasonable price for the service.  I am pleased with having a dedicated staff that look for opportunities to save you money.  We value your business!

BK
Brigette K.
Ford Edge
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Brigette said she has always received good service from the business.

Good Morning Brigette,
Thank you for responding to our customer survey.  I am pleased to hear your comment that "you always receive good service from our business."  That is so important to me!  Thank you for your loyalty and business.

JE
Jacob E.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said the business knew his name, they were quick and helpful.

Good Morning Jacob,

Thank you for your loyalty and trusting Full Circle Auto Service with your vehicle.  Thank you for noting that the employees knew you by name and that they were quick and helpful. These are all essential elements of our customer service goals. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to our customer survey.

Jayson S.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Jayson said the facility provided quick service.

Good Morning Jayson,
Thank you for responding to our customer survey and your loyalty to Full Circle.  I am happy top hear we were able to do the repairs on your vehicle within a short period of time.

AW
Andre W.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Andre said the staff was super friendly and helpful.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 05/22/2018

Good Morning Andre,

Welcome to Full Circle Auto Service!  I am glad you participated in our customer survey and noted the staff were "super friendly and helpful."

Cort H.
Belleville, IL
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Cort said he would recommend this business for service.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 05/18/2018

Good Morning Cort,

Thank you for participating in our customer survey. I am pleased to hear you would "recommend this business for service.  An endorsement from your means a lot to me.

GL
Gerald L.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Gerald said the staff was courteous and professional.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 05/22/2018

Good Morning Gerald,

Welcome to Full Circle Auto Service!  I appreciate your comments on our customer survey.  Thank you for noticing the "staff was courteous and professional."  I will pass on your comments to the staff!  On a personal note, THANK You for your SERVICE!