AK
Austin K.
Collinsville, IL
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Austin's mom. She said the service was good. The employees were perfect, nice, fine and she has no complaints.

Charlie H.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Charlie said he would recommend the business for service.

ER
Ellis R.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Ellis said the staff at this business took good care of him.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 06/21/2018

Good Morning Ellis,

Thank you for responding to our customer survey! I am happy to hear the staff took good care of you.

EM
Eric M.
Caseyville, IL
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Eric said he has used this business for four years. Michael spoke with him on his service options. The employees treated him well. The service was top notch. He enjoyed his service.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 06/18/2018

Good Morning Eric,

Thank you for responding to our customer survey.  I value your loyalty and business!  I am happy to hear you were provided with different options for your service.  I am so proud of Michael and all my employees.  It is their actions that generate outstanding comments such as your, about the business.

CJ
CAROL J.
GMC Terrain
06/08/2018
Trustworthy and honest
I find this auto service to be very trustworthy. They have saved me money and the service is excellent. Very thoughtful and send reminders for routine maintenance which I reAlly like. They are very timely and accountable. Excellent business to be associated with.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 06/11/2018

Good Morning Carol,

Thank you for trusting Full Circle Auto Service with taking care of your vehicle.  Of all the comments made about the business, the two that I value the most, is being TRUSTWORTHY and HONEST.  Thank you for that!  I am truly blessed with having a staff that do everything possible to save a customer money and provide excellent service.  The Safety and Reliability of your vehicle is extremely important to me and we accomplish that through routine maintenance.  Thank you for pointing that out.

Dustin W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said the staff seemed to know what they were doing, and they did the work well.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 06/06/2018

Good Morning Dustin,

Welcome to Full Circle Auto Service! Thank you for responding to our customer survey.  Customer comments are extremely important to me and the business.  Thank you for trusting us with the safety and reliability of your vehicle.

Ryan M.
Fairview Heights, IL
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff provide good service at a reasonable price.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 06/06/2018

Good Afternoon Ryan,
Thank you for responding to our customer survey.  I am pleased to hear your are happy with the service provided and the reasonable price for the service.  I am pleased with having a dedicated staff that look for opportunities to save you money.  We value your business!

BK
Brigette K.
Ford Edge
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Brigette said she has always received good service from the business.

Good Morning Brigette,
Thank you for responding to our customer survey.  I am pleased to hear your comment that "you always receive good service from our business."  That is so important to me!  Thank you for your loyalty and business.

JE
Jacob E.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said the business knew his name, they were quick and helpful.

Good Morning Jacob,

Thank you for your loyalty and trusting Full Circle Auto Service with your vehicle.  Thank you for noting that the employees knew you by name and that they were quick and helpful. These are all essential elements of our customer service goals. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to our customer survey.

Jayson S.
O Fallon, IL
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Jayson said the facility provided quick service.

Good Morning Jayson,
Thank you for responding to our customer survey and your loyalty to Full Circle.  I am happy top hear we were able to do the repairs on your vehicle within a short period of time.

AW
Andre W.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Andre said the staff was super friendly and helpful.

Good Morning Andre,

Welcome to Full Circle Auto Service!  I am glad you participated in our customer survey and noted the staff were "super friendly and helpful."

Cort H.
Belleville, IL
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Cort said he would recommend this business for service.

Good Morning Cort,

Thank you for participating in our customer survey. I am pleased to hear you would "recommend this business for service.  An endorsement from your means a lot to me.

GL
Gerald L.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Gerald said the staff was courteous and professional.

Good Morning Gerald,

Welcome to Full Circle Auto Service!  I appreciate your comments on our customer survey.  Thank you for noticing the "staff was courteous and professional."  I will pass on your comments to the staff!  On a personal note, THANK You for your SERVICE!

Benjamin M.
Collinsville, IL
Honda Passport
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Benjamin said the employees took care of him.

Good Morning Benjamin,

Welcome to Full Circle Auto Service and thank you for participating in our customer survey.  You made the right decision by not investing more money into the repairs of the vehicle.

Robert M.
Mazda Tribute
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Lisa. She said the business took her vehicle in at the last minute and the staff were very good at what they did.

Good Morning Robert,

Welcome to Full Circle Auto Service and thank you for participating in our customer survey.  I am blessed with having a great staff and thank you for noticing!

GP
Gary P.
O Fallon, IL
Nissan Maxima
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the employees completed the service he requested.

Good Morning Gary,

Thank you for trusting us with the servicing of your vehicle.  Your feedback is important to me and the business.  I am pleased to hear the employees completed the service you requested in a timely manner.

Respectfully,

TA
TIA A.
04/27/2018
Staff is very friendly and knowleadgable.
Mike and Roy were very helpful. Mike does a great job at explaining what works needs to be done and will try to save his customers money when he can. I also like that I could see what was wrong with my vehicle through this app not sure of the name. That was a first for me.

Good Morning Tia,

Thank you for your loyalty and participating in our customer survey.  I am blessed with having a staff that are "very helpful" and do a "great job at explaining what work needs to be done."
I will pass on my congratulations to the staff on a job well done.  Thank you

Anonymous avatar
Honda Civic Cpe
04/26/2018
Brake Job
Excellent response to service and very courteous. I was in and out with in 3 hours with reasonable price. Also, helped with filing for a rebate, BONUS!!!!!

Thanks Team
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 05/04/2018

Good Morning Larry,
Welcome to Full Circle Auto Service!  Thank you for taking the time to participate in our customer survey.  Thank for noting the "excellent response to service that the staff were very courteous."  I am so proud of the staff because they go out of their way to save a customer money as in the case of the rebate.  Thank for your service and trusting Full Circle Auto Service with the servicing of your vehicle.

MICHAEL P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/22/2018
This was generally a routine maintenance service. Nevertheless, I was treated with courtesy, respect and friendliness. In addition, I was provided transportation to and from my home while my care was being serviced. The owner worked to provide me with the best value for the price.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 04/23/2018

Good Morning Michael,

Your customer survey comments brought a big smile to this thankful Veteran's face.  Thank you for noticing some of the most important aspects of this business such as "courtesy, respect, friendliness and best value"  Thank you for being a loyal customer!

AH
Andrew H.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Carrie. She said the employees were really nice. They stuck to her service quote. She had no complaints.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 04/25/2018

Good Morning Carrie,
Welcome to Full Circle Auto Service and thank you for responding to our customer survey.  I am happy to hear the employees were nice and that you had no complaints.
Respectfully,