NH
NANCY H.
12/14/2018
Very friendly, honest and fast. I'll never go anywhere else.
I happened upon this business off of Yelp and it had a very high rating. So glad I found them!
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 12/14/2018

Good Morning Nancy,
Thank you for your honest review and taking the time to respond. We appreciate your continued business. High rating of satisfaction is what we strive for.

Michael S.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he did not have an appointment but they were able to get him in and out very quickly and that they are friendly.

Ryan S.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the business was friendly and provided good service.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 12/06/2018

Good Afternoon Ryan,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We strive to do our best for you. Our team is ecstatic to hear your feedback.
In all sincerity,

11/29/2018
Awesome
I want a steak , O ya
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 12/06/2018

I want one too! Call me and lets get together. Thank you for the 5 star review.

-Mike Perez

MICHAEL P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/22/2018
Usual good service
I took my car in for a winter tune up, oil change and tire rotation. These were normal maintenance items. As usual, I was welcomed, and treated with respect and courtesy. And, of course, the work was done properly and professionally.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 11/23/2018

Good Morning Michael,
We are delighted that you are happy with our service and highly ecstatic that you took the time to give an honest review. As always, good to see you!

Jesse S.
Buick Park Avenue
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said they did a good job.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

THANK YOU JESSE FOR THE KIND REVIEW. OUR TEAM HERE AT FULL CIRCLE IS ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
WARMEST REGARDS,
MIKE PEREZ

MO
MICHAEL O.
Oldsmobile Alero
11/06/2018
Brake Job
Full Circle did a great job. The staff is always friendly and the prices are reasonable.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 11/07/2018

Good afternoon Michael, We appreciate your feedback! The staff values you as a customer. We strive to maintain quality and satisfaction. Thank you so much.
Wishing you the best,

CP
CHRIS P.
Chevrolet Cavalier
11/05/2018
Price is fair, does provide a Veterans discount
My son's car had an issue with the thermostat and a radiator house in the worst spot, under the manifold and on the bottom of the engine. Full Circle found the issue at running multiple tests and got the car back on the road. Thanks so much!!!!
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 11/07/2018

Good Morning Chris, Thank you for leaving a review. We were happy to do the repairs and get your son's vehicle back in safe driving order. Our team is always here for you! Thank you again for taking the time to respond.
Best wishes,

BN
Bobby N.
Illinois
Ford Police Interceptor
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said the customer service was good.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 11/07/2018

Hi Bobby, When my staff see's an excellent review they feel rewarded and appreciated. Thank you for your kind words.

Jared G.
Collinsville, IL
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Jared said they do a good job.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 11/07/2018

Good Afternoon Jared, Awesome! Thanks for the great review, we are glad we could help. My staff and I are always here for you!
Kind Regards,

PW
PHIL W.
Dodge Durango
11/01/2018
Had brake line problems with old Durango. Shop gave me a good faith estimate and worked long hours and fabricated some new lines. I’m sure they exceeded planned hours but stayed with original estimates. As a long time customer, I have always found their work to be first rate. Highly recommend to anyone!!!
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 11/05/2018

Hi Phil, thank you for the feedback! Dusty is the technician that worked on your vehicle. I'm glad he could get your brakes in working order. It was his pleasure to go that extra step to keep you safe on the road. If you ever need anything else come see us, thanks again for your business.

Sincerely,

TU
Tom U.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Tom said he would recommend the business for service.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 11/05/2018

Good Afternoon Tom, Thank you for responding and giving us your review. Luckily we were able to save you money on this repair and get your vehicle back and up and running. We appreciate your patience and value you as a customer.

Warmest Regards,

Mitchell D.
Maryville, IL
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Mitchell said the service was quick and efficient.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 11/05/2018

Good afternoon Mitchell, thank you for your kind and thoughtful words. When I hear the service was "good and efficient," It makes me feel good that the team is doing just that. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond.

Alora M.
Lebanon, IL
Hyundai Tiburon
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Alora. She said that they worked well with her and got the work done in one day.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 10/31/2018

Good Morning Alora,
Welcome to Full Circle Auto Service! Thank you for responding to our customer survey and noting the staff worked well with you and that the job was completed the same day.

Ron R.
Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the staff is professional, attentive and knowledgeable.

Good Morning Ron,
Thank you for responding to our customer survey.  I value your opinion and comments.  I am blessed with having a staff that is "professional, attentive and knowledgeable."  I am so proud of them and I will make sure they are aware of your comments.

MO
MARK O.
Ford Edge
10/22/2018
A+ Full Circle
Honest and thorough work. We are very pleased with Full Circle and will continue to use their services.

Good Morning Mark,
Thank you for responding to our customer survey.  Thank you for the A+ rating and noting the "honest and thorough work"  Honesty and Integrity are two of the attributes that define our business.

FS
Frank S.
Illinois
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Frank said that he was very satisfied with the service this business provided. He would recommend them.

Good Morning Frank,
Welcome to Full Circle Auto Service!  Thank you for noting in our customer survey you were "very satisfied with the service" and would recommend the business.  I am blessed with having a great team at Full Circle!

Morgan S.
Lebanon, IL
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Morgan said she liked the fact that everyone was friendly to her and the service was good and fast.

Good Morning Morgan,
Welcome to Full Circle Auto Service!  Thank you for participating in our customer survey and noting that the "staff is friendly and the service was good and fast." I am blessed with having a great staff!

DZ
DENNIS Z.
O Fallon, IL
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/14/2018
First Class Customer Service
What a great Auto Service Center. Can’t say enough about customer care. They explained everything and cost was very reasonable. Highly recommended!
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 10/15/2018

Good Morning Dennis,
It was a pleasure meeting you the other day!  Thank you for taking the time to respond to our customer survey.  I am blessed with having a great staff that go above and beyond in customer service.  I will make sure to pass on your great comments.  An endorsement from you stating "highly recommended" means so much to me and the business.  Thank you!

KK
Kalum K.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Kalum said that he has already recommended this business to two friends. He brings all his vehicles to them for service.
Carlos P., owner from Full Circle Auto Service responded on 10/26/2018

Good Morning Kalum,
Thank you for responding to our customer survey.  Recommending Full Circle Auto Service to your friends and relatives is the best compliment I can get.  Thank you for your loyalty!