Overall Rating 3.56/5Overall Rating 3.56/5Overall Rating 3.56/5rating 3.56rating 3.56

Danny M.
Tacoma, WA
07/20/2018
Outstanding.
Michael Cady was very helpful during the process and remained flexible at all times. The sales department made it one of the easiest car buying experiences I've ever been through. Everyone there seemed to genuinely care about getting you the vehicle you wanted at a price you were comfortable with. I appreciate everything there are doing up there.

Jordan G.
05/16/2018
They act nice
Seem ok at first but consistently use deceptive practices to cover up their negligent analysis and shoddy repair. Also.... check their prices. A couple of times I have had them try to charge way above the GM standard quote for an issue.

NH
Not H.
11/02/2015
Service charges ridiculous
I scheduled an oil change for my car here as this is closer to my apartment than where I normally go. I arrived a bit early and when the employee went to get my car information he then gave me 2 wrong names of the appointment. I corrected him and we got my car in. I gave in for them to switch out my car air filter without asking the cost (my bad). Overall the oil change cost $114! This was without the car getting vacuumed, cleaned, or anything done. Definitely not coming back when other Chevrolet dealerships cost way less and have better service.

CA
Concerned A.
Seattle, WA
08/28/2015
Deceptive Sales Staff, be aware!!
I purchased a used chevy truck from them about a year ago and first it was a very damaged truck,I was talked around in circles when it came to the carfax report, they were more concerned about getting the financing done as was I to a degree, but figured if it was on there lot and not wholesaled out it was a good truck, WRONG!! Please watch out for your better intrest and get the carfax first!! Don't become a victim over the mighty dollar like me!!!!

NC
Nicholas C.
09/06/2013
Great customer service with prompt service!
John in the service department was fantastic, took a little longer to find a part for my truck and John took control of the issue at hand and got everything figured out for me. I will always come back here for my service needs. I highly recommend going here. You will not get the run around like a few other places I've been! Thanks John!

NC
Nicholas C.
Tacoma, WA
07/02/2013
Great car buying experience!
Marc was great, he went above and beyond for me, I found the perfect truck because of Marc. I will be back!

Michaelle B.
03/06/2013
Best Customer Service Around!!
I bought a car in 2/2013, had some mechanical problems and Jet took excellent care of me! They instantly offered a solution and provided the solution with the utmost customer service! Weve bought 4 cars from here and will continue to come back. Their Reception, Sales and Finance Management Department are the best around for care and efficiency!

MO
MICHELE O.
CHEVROLET CRUZE
01/27/2013 Category: Sales
Dick and his staff are so great
The personal touch that dick offers is bar none the best service I have ever got at a dealership. 5 stars all the way

JAY S.
Olympia, WA
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
12/11/2012 Category: Sales
Low pressure sales environment
My salesman,Michael Cady, was straight up with me and addressed all my concerns on my recent purchase of a 2007 Suburban no hassles.

FS
FRANK S.
CHEVROLET MALIBU
12/09/2012 Category: Sales
Professional and focused
Michael and Ely were great from the start. Michael listen through the offer...came back with an agrreement...let me leave and talk with my wife and I came back to seal the deal. No pressure at all...great experience and I would recommend them to others. Frank

KEVIN B.
Walla Walla, WA
TRITON XT11D-101
12/08/2012 Category: Sales
Fast service, reasonable price!
Great service, reasonable price for snow trailer! Would have given 5 stars but was charged $150 document fee that was a surprise when doing final paperwork.

JEFFREY F.
Tualatin, OR
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
12/07/2012 Category: Service
Great Service!
Just a quick job to install a new accessory, great service as always! Thanks again!

PC

LONNIE M.
CHEVROLET VOLT
12/04/2012 Category: Sales
Very Pleasant Experience
We purchased a Chevy Volt. Our salesman, Preston Foster, was friendly and eager to make us happy. The deal was very good, with a very fair trade-in for my car. Service was great, no pressure, and in/out in about 2 hours.

GF
GRETTA F.
CHEVROLET MALIBU
12/04/2012 Category: Sales
5 stars
Outstanding customer and putting my needs first and following through. Met my expectation and more! Thank You:)

WB
WILLIAM B.
Auburn, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
12/04/2012 Category: Service
the staff is freindly and knowledgeable.
I always get in and out in a timely manner with the best customer service available.
Great dealing with such a knowledgable staff.

KURT B.
Langley, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
12/03/2012 Category: Sales
As with any business, the customer is the focus therefore the people make the place great.
Marc Johnson and Mike Gates were great to work with, I passed along my comments to Mike at the close of my transaction. I did enjoy my experience with everyone I encountered at Jet Chevrolet.

CG
CHRISTINA G.
CHEVROLET CAMARO
12/03/2012 Category: Sales
Friendly dealer
Jet Chevrolet has a great selection of cars and the dealers are very friendly.

ROSA G.
CHEVROLET ASTRO PASSENGER
12/01/2012 Category: Service
Service and people.
Always very professional, good explanation of work to be done, and cost of work explained up front.

LP
LYNNEA P.
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
12/01/2012 Category: Sales
Trusting and reliable
These guys are great they did everything and more to make sure the car I bought was a great one thank you so much Ron