Overall Rating 4.3552618/5Overall Rating 4.3552618/5Overall Rating 4.3552618/5Overall Rating 4.3552618/5rating 4.3552618
Overall Rating 2.2133336/5Overall Rating 2.2133336/5rating 2.2133336rating 2.2133336rating 2.2133336

BC
Brian C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Stunning
Stunning - fast, efficient and no hard sell.
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for the kind review we do appreciate it. It was a pleasure to serve you.

AT
Andrae T.
Lithonia, GA
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service is Great...
I have been bringing my car/cars to this dealership since 2011, and the employees continue to provide outstanding customer service.

Stuart S.
2016 Hyundai Azera
Loyalty Discounts
Would like to see the dealership offer some loyalty discount coupons for those owners that have been using your service department for all maintenance intervals!

NP
Nathan P.
2012 Hyundai Azera
Love the text notifications
I haven’t always had a flawless service trip but the most current one was just that. Thanks -

MK
Mallory K.
Marietta, GA
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Jim Ellis Hyundai had the sport tires in stock for my 2013 Elantra. They also recommended alignment service for my car AND provided a coupon for the alignment. This dealership has taken good care of my car while I was in college nearby. Thanks!

Joanne B.
Elantra service
The gentlemen that was to handle my service was busy on telephone call. People came in after I had their cars checked in. After waiting awhile Allyson jump him & assisted me. She was great. On my next service on my car I will request her.
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for the kind review we do appreciate it. Allyson would be happy to serve you on your next visit. It was a pleasure to serve you.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Recall leads to broken shifter.
I received a post card that my car had a recall. Unfortunately, I received the notice four years after the recall occurred. I bring it, I guess it was fixed. However, when I get my car back the shifter was broken. Lovely.
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the review we do appreciate it. Did you ever tell anyone something was broke inside? I see they worked on the outside of the vehicle. Please send me a photo at your convenience so we can see what happened.

ME
Mary E.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service Team
I have had nothing but good service from Jim Ellis Hyundai.

GB
Govind B.
Roswell, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review
Acceptable.
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the positive review we do appreciate it. It was a pleasure to serve you.

LW
Leila W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Your staff goes beyond the call of duty, they gives 100%
Mr. King was very professional and informative.
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the kind review it was a pleasure to serve you.

Mary M.
Norcross, GA
2015 Hyundai Azera
Pleasant
Keeping your car in good shape is a must. You have made what can seem like a chore a pleasant experience. The visit wasn't dragged out, the staff was very nice and Eddie was very informative and helpful. Oh yes...the donuts were delish!

AR
Alton R.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Oil Change
Excellent service, maybe slightly pricy, unsure. I don't go anywhere else for service.

JE
James E.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Dead Battery Quick Replacement
Had to take my Genesis in for an unexpected battery replacement and Jim Ellis Hyundai was able to fit me in and have replacement completed in less than 2 hours. They kept me updated during the whole process. Very happy. Again.

Robert B.
Nice, Friendly Staff
Went to get my Air Conditioner checked and Mr. Danon Henton was very helpful, kind and friendly. He was also very professional and took the time to address my needs. The Lounge is very nice with all of the bells and whistles of comfort. My car was repaired in record time. I an so far very pleased with the level of service Jim Ellis Hyundai provides. No complaints so far.

David S.
Flat Tire on the weekend
Excellent service late on a Saturday.
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the kind review we truly appreciate it. It was a pleasure to serve you.

David S.
Lilburn, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Service service and even greater service!!
The price on my vehicle was amazing, but the sincere friendliness and genuine attitudes of there entire team was the best I have had in 21 years of living in the Atlanta metro area.
Every step of the process, each respective person listened to me and any concerns I had. It was awesome and if you do not at least stop at this dealership, you are making a serious mistake!

Robert H.
Lawrenceville, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Dealer loyalty
Been dealing here for over 12 years! Good service and good staff
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for the positive review we truly do appreciate it. It was a pleasure to serve you.

HT
Henry T.
Stone Mountain, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Hospitality
Great customer service.
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for the positive review we truly appreciate it. It was a pleasure to serve you.

ES
Erick S.
Mcdonough, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Always great service.
The staff is friendly and efficient. The service shop did a great job. Professional and expedient.
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Margaret G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Everyone is friendly. They provide coffee and donuts and two tv's. They are efficient, and my vehicle is serviced in a short time. Excellent service!
RUSS O., Service Director from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018