Overall Rating 4.3899974/5Overall Rating 4.3899974/5Overall Rating 4.3899974/5Overall Rating 4.3899974/5rating 4.3899974
Overall Rating 2.2500037/5Overall Rating 2.2500037/5rating 2.2500037rating 2.2500037rating 2.2500037

Daniel G.
Suwanee, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Your service department was extremely helpful. I had a trip scheduled and they were able to service my Genesis at the last minute. The issue was quickly resolved and we were able to continue with our plans and not worry about the car.
Danon and Cheyenne were both very helpful.
ALVA G E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

LC
Lisa C.
Duluth, GA
I love this place
Best customer service from the sales dept. John Noaker only sales person I lpirchase from. The service dept is wonderful from top to bottom. Don’t purchase another car anywhere else.
ALVA G E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Robert R.
Montgomery, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Jim Ellis Hyundai/Peachtree Industrial Blvd solved the problem I had with my 30k miles service that was not solved at Capital Hyundai in Montgomery, Alabama
I was satisfied with the professionalism of Danon Henton and Jim Ellis staff that solved my problems with my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe.
ALVA G E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

John B.
Good associates!
Good service associates, keep you informed as your vehicle is service .

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Tucker, GA
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Took my Genesis in for 45,000 service. As always service was completed in a timely manner, and the staff is courteous and friendly.
ALVA G E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

FS
Franklin S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Need improvement
I start to have problems since I purchase this car.
Need improvement in general.
The only store I like is the one in Kenessaw but is too far for me.
ALVA G E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.

JN
Jessica N.
Conyers, GA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Always great 👍

Great professional service
Great service at Hyundai. Especially enjoy the professionalism of Mr. King. Thanks!

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit and obtaining a score of "5" for completely satisfied.

Sandra B.
Lilburn, GA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
The Wonderful People
Every person I deal with at Jim Ellis is kind, polite & caring
ALVA G E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Kendall S.
Another great experience
I brought in my 2015 Genesis for routine maintenance as well as torn weatherstripping around the driver's door. Larry Hecht was fantastic to work with. He had me in and out in no time.

Lawrenceville, GA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was the Best Part!
Danon was simply awesome! Very professional and well organized. He took care of my needs and valued my time which wowed me because thats something I typically look for in any business related situation. Danon Henton ROCKS!

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

BR
Barbara R.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Service Advisor
I have a great service advisor who takes good care of me. Always get good service. Waiting area is comfortable. I know my car is right when I get it back.

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Johnnetta K.
Hampton, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Out of all the Hyundai Dealerships I’ve been to this is the best one
ALVA G E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.
Thank you very much for the compliment.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Robert M.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Dana’s is the reason I’ll bring my car to Your dealership.
He is an asset to Jim Ellis Hyundai
RUSS O., Director of Service from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the positive review we do appreciate it. It was a pleasure to serve you.

Warm Regards,

Kennesaw, GA
2014 Hyundai Equus
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Experience Every Time
The service department is fast, friendly, and efficient. I trust them with all the service for my vehicle, and they always deliver superb results.
RUSS O., Director of Service from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Caleb P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Good Service, Bad Communication
I went there for an oil change and tire rotations. The service itself was fine. The main issue is that it was a drop off appointment so I left my car with them in the morning and stopped by after work in the evening. The representative I spoke with said that I could pick up my car any time before they closed, which was 9pm. I asked if 9pm was the closing time, which he confirmed. I showed up at 8:30pm and the people in the dealership said that the service area closed at 7pm and they didn't have access to get my car keys. The service reps didn't leave my keys with them either. I easily spent more taking Lyfts to and from the dealership than the actual service cost. Had I been informed that I had to be at the dealership before 7pm, I definitely would have arrived earlier or they could have simply just left my car keys with the staff members that were there until 9pm.
ALVA G E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  I apologize we were not clear about our closing time.  I would be more than happy to refund those charges you paid for Lyft.  Please contact me with the information as noted below.

Thank you for your time.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Your service personnel are all very personable, helpful, courteous and respectful. I am very pleased with the service I receive on my car and the treatment I receive personally. Thank you very much.

EE
Emmitt E.
Lithonia, GA
11/05/2019 Category: Service
The people who work there
Very friendly staff and friendly
ALVA G E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Robi W.
Peachtree Corners, GA
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Prompt , pleasant and accommodating.
ALVA G E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Michael R.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/02/2019 Category: Service
The people!
I had a moment when they were dealing with the Genesis transition. All Is well again. Love the people and the service.