Overall Rating 4.3870995/5Overall Rating 4.3870995/5Overall Rating 4.3870995/5Overall Rating 4.3870995/5rating 4.3870995
Overall Rating 2.2365591/5Overall Rating 2.2365591/5rating 2.2365591rating 2.2365591rating 2.2365591

Jayne R.
Tucker, GA
05/20/2019 Category: Service
The staff is awesome!
Danon was my advisor and he guided me through all the issues with my car and helped me find good solutions for everything.
A.G. E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

QB
Qiani B.
Marietta, GA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Always the best!
My AC was running hot so I took my car in to be serviced. I was in and out of the dealership with my loaner in relatively no time at all, there was plenty for the kids to play with and keep them occupied while I was filling out my paperwork. My car was ready on time, I was always aware of what step of the process we were in, and the staff was so accommodating to the point that they let me drop my car off at 658, when they closed at 7! Larry Hecht was super understanding of my situation with the kids and his customer service skills are FANTASTIC! Jim Ellis Hyundai is my favorite and I recommend it to any and everyone looking to drive a Hyundai!

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

HW
Herbert W.
Gainesville, GA
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Good Experience
Very nice people and very organized. Thank you...

CR
Cynthia R.
Conyers, GA
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Courteous Professional Staff. Very clean waiting area and restroom facilities.
The sales and service staff are knowledgeable and always willing to respond to questions and comments from customers.

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

05/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is Rare; informative and on your side
Allyson was great to work with. I enjoyed taking on my car issues with her on my side. Good experience, informative and clear. Good dealer.

EJ
Erick J.
Ellenwood, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Welcome, Service and Atmosphere of The dealership
My experience was better than i expected. My appointment was at 12:00 which i got there a hour early and they took care of me quickly that at 12:00, i was checking out at that time, works for me. They also let me know what needs to be replace or repaired ahead of time.

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  I'm glad you were pleasantly surprised by your experience.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Casandra H.
Lawrenceville, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Eased my mind
I had to get a new engine, luckily under warranty. I never experienced this much car trouble p I us was moving back to Chicago. Service dept new what to do, how to do everything for me. High society I had disappeared after I was told the hows and the expectations. Everything was done so efficiently. They kept in touch with via text messages which was helpful. They kept my car safe until Hyundai came to get it and tow it to Chicago for me.

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  I'm glad we were able to get things taken care of for you.  It was indeed our pleasure to serve you.

Clarkston, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
It’s very rare to see this kind of customer service. They are amazing.
A.G. E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey with such favorable remarks.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Roswell, GA
05/16/2019 Category: Service
A.G. is the Man
Thank you Jim Ellis for always taking care of my baby girl "genesis". A.G you are the Man!
A.G. E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Dunwoody, GA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
I made an appointment on the phone because the website looked full but they got me in quickly!
Everyone I interacted with was pleasant and answered all
My questions

Dina R.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service and communication!
Had a wonderful experience receiving services for my car at Jim Ellis. I own an Elantra that I purchased from this dealership in 2012 (it's running wonderfully). I had regular wear and tear on my car and it needed some of the typical repair/replacing of parts. They really took care of me, were honest in pricing and absolutely timely with their service. Allyson was an absolute pleasure to work with and communicated with me at every step. I have never been disappointed in the service at Jim Ellis Hyundai.

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey and for being one of our long time customers.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

LW
Lester W.
Covington, GA
2014 Hyundai Equus
05/14/2019 Category: Service
The service was fine, unfortunately the warranty specialist didn't grasp the situation and demands placed on owners to accommodate him. Pershaps the is a specialist who understands service after the sale.

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  Please call me directly so I might see if there is anything we can do to help.

Juan R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Amazing service
Since the moment I got there was amazing the customer service was perfect, the waiting time was less that I expected.

Perfect service was done and customer services was amazing
A.G. E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

LG
Lynda G.
Awesome Customer Service
Awesome

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey.  I'm glad your experience was "awesome".  We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

BG

Doug C.
Decatur, GA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Promt & efficient service
My service appointment was well documented and smooth. I booked the service because of a check engine light & oil change. The service consultant (Charlie) advised me that there were 4 recalls related to my VIN. One of the recalls (software update) extinguished the check engine light. I was only charged for the oil change. The facility was clean & well stocked. I was treated with dignity & respect at all times during my visit.
A.G. E., Assistamt Service Manager from Jim Ellis Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

BR
Barbara R.
Dunwoody, GA
Great Service Advisor
My service advisor, Bruce Vernon, takes great care of me and my car. He goes over everything so I know exactly what's going on with my car.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/13/2019 Category: Service
excellent response on the spot!
Brought my 2016 hyundai sonata hybrid in after failing its first required emission standard due to faulty gas cap.
a previous phone call had told me it was out of warranty. AG Elder (asst service manager) was terrific; handled the problem in few minutes by replacing the gas cap. no problem. no cost. no hassle. a pleasure to be treated so well and efficiently. will certainly return for future service.

BV
Brian V.
Ellijay, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
Do as they say
Get you in on time, out when promised and for the amount they say. Email and text when car is done and able to give me a ride to work and back to get the car. 360 service I guess you could call it.

05/12/2019 Category: Service
Service “advisor” did not listen to what I was asking them to repair
Asked them to repair brake lights along with recall work related to brake lights. Did the recall, told me the car was done. Brake lights were not repaired. Said they replaced a melted socket and the work was in the paperwork but no mention of the “repair” and the socket was NOT replaced. Brake lights did not work when I picked it up to take to another shop.

I bought this car from the dealership and was really happy. They were great. I would buy from them again. Can’t say if the mechanics were good, I never met any of them. They could be very good. It was the service advisor that was problematic. The way they run the service department felt very impersonal.

I apologize that we didn't listen well leading to a poor experience for you.  I would love the opportunity to personally take care of you on your next visit.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.