Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet

Dj P. on 12/07/2016
"NEGATIVE stars"
I bought my wife a brand new 2016 suburban ltz, every step of the way somebody somehow dropped the ball in this deal. #1 came in on a Friday, they didn't have the suburban we were looking for, salesman told us that he had what we were looking for in the back lot but, it was an LT not an LTZ. We came back the next ( Saturday ), and it turns out they didn't have there at all. They had an LTZ at their LA location, so I made a deal sight unseen, contingent upon it. Sing exactly the same as the LTZ on the lot that we test drove accept a 4X4. Deal was done and I left on a work trip for 2 weeks and the LTZ was to be delivered to my wife the following day from LA. #2 - Showed up to my wife without all the same stuff as the LTZ that we test drove, #3 - also they put the wrong VIN on the paperwork we signed the previous day. So now my wife gets her suburban that is not what we paid for and now has to sign paperwork by herself while managing 3 boys under 8 Y/O. #4 - my wife declines to have the nice rims that were part of deal but, she wanted the amp running boards installed, also part of the deal. I make a new deal to have the running boards installed when I got back from my work trip, and I would sign the new paperwork. 2 weeks later I drop off the suburban for the running board install and come back 3 hrs latter to be told that they not only didn't put them on, they didn't even have them. Topping it all of is they wouldn't get them until the next day. # 5 -The next day, I get a call stating that they would not be able to deliver until the following day, I explained that was not an option and then they agreed to show up to my house the next day at 8:00 PM....wow. In summation, every single step of the way was atrocious. Had my wife not fallen in love with this LTZ, I would have walked away after #1 incident. This was handled unprofessionally at every single
level, I spoke with the sales manager and told him I wanted to talk to the highest ranking person in the building. 20 minutes later, I was introduced to the store manager, Joe brommer. I had my son with me so I was overly polite while expressing my end of the deal was held up and theirs was not and therefore the del was off. I figured I would make it up to my wife with another car. He scoffed and told me there was no way out of the botched deal and that was that. The next day the GM called me and graciously gave us a $100 gift card.....wow... In closing, if I was half this bad at my job I would have been fired. This was the first time we have ventured away from Ford, with an experience like this it's only a matter of time before they go under.
Service Date: 11/10/2016
Review Created: 12/07/2016 10:27 AM
wayne o. on 11/11/2016
"liers to the core"
Bait, lie, cheat, steal, lie some more, delay
Service Date: 10/08/2016
Review Created: 11/11/2016 09:34 AM
EDDIE E. on 09/23/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"COMPLETE REPAINT (NOT REALLY)"
I TOOK MY 2001 SIERRA C3 TO THEM UNDER AN INSURANCE CLAIM. THE INSURANCE OFFERED TO PAY FOR MOST OF THE REPAIRS ADDING UP TO $3,900. I TOOK IT IN WITH ESTIMATE IN HAND AND ASKED FOR ANOTHER ESTIMATE QUATING WHAT IT WOULD COST ME TO PAINT WHATEVER THE INSURANCE DID NOT COVER (COMPLETE REPAINT). THE GUY WALKED AROUND REALLY NOT TAKING TO LONG TO LOOK OVER THE VEHICLE AND QAUTED ME AT $1,100 OUT OF POCKET MENTIONING SEVERAL TIMES THAT IT WAS A COMPLETE REPAINT. I AGREED TO THAT THINKING IT WAS A REASANABLE PRICE FOR WHAT I WAS PAYING OUT OF POCKET. THAT IS STILL $5,000 COMBINED FOR THE ORIGINAL COLOR NOT REQUIRING DOOR JAMS AND ALL THAT OTHER DETAILS THAT GOES WITH A COLOR CHANGE. I AGREED DUE TO THE INSURANCE TAKING THE BLUNT OF IT. SO I TAKE THE TRUCK IN AND A WEEK INTO THE WORK THEY CALL ME SAYING THAT THE TAIL GATE AND THE RUNNING BOARDS , MOLDING ON THE DOORS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE ESTIMATE AND THAT THE VEHICLE IS TAKING APART ALREADY...WHAT DO I WANT TO DO? THE PRICE TO GET THESE ITEMS DONE IS ANOTHE $870. THAT SEEMED A VERY DISHONEST THING TO DO AND I THINK THEY THOUGHT ME AN IDIOT AND THAT I DONT DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT VEHICLES OR PIANT. THAT WAS THE VERY FIRST MISTAKE. TO ADD INSULT TO EVERYTHING THE VEHICLE WAS DELIVERED TO ME IN AN UNSAFE CONDITION. THEY HAD TO SEND A TECH OUT TO MY HOME TO TIGHTEN DOWN THE BOLTS ON MY TOW HIDGE BECOUSE HE FORGOT. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN DISASTOROUSE HAD I GONE TO PERRIS LAKE WITH MY FAMILY LIKE WE NORMALY DO ONE WEEKEND A MONTH. THEY HAD MY VEHCILE FOR 3 WEEKS PROMISED A COMPLETE REPAINT, AND I RECIEVED A INCOMPLETE PAINT JOB THAT COST ME $5700 (WITH INSURANCE) AND AN UNSAFE VEHICLE. I AM STILL WAITING ON THE MANAGER TO GET BACK TO ME ON HOW WE CAN RECTIFY THE SITUATION.
Service Date: 09/18/2015
Review Created: 09/23/2015 08:54 AM
JENNIFER J. on 05/21/2015
"Thanks again"
I was super impressed with everyone I interacted with especially Sean and Luis. They kept me up to date on my car and the service was prompt and reasonably priced! Great job.
Vehicle: SATURN VUE
Service Date: 05/15/2015
Review Created: 05/21/2015 08:38 PM
ENS BRIAN V. on 05/16/2015
"Outstanding Service, Awesome Job, Very Convenient"
Outstanding Service, Awesome Job, Very Convenient
Vehicle: VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SEDAN
Service Date: 05/15/2015
Review Created: 05/16/2015 02:20 PM
THERESA S. on 05/15/2015
"Collision repair"
Stood outside the wrong collision location door at 7:45 am (it opened at 8am) as 5 employees could see me and did not inquire why I was there. You need to tell customers specifically where to drop off cars.
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC
Service Date: 05/13/2015
Review Created: 05/15/2015 10:59 PM
JOHN M. on 05/13/2015
"efficiency & friendliness"
Luis Dominguez' politeness and knowledge is one reason why I'd keep coming back to JJ Chevrolet
Vehicle: SATURN VUE HYBRID
Service Date: 05/11/2015
Review Created: 05/13/2015 05:07 PM
WINSTON R. on 05/09/2015
"Perfection"
Personnel were all friendly, joking yet attentive to my needs. Work was done in 35 minutes and I was on my way.
Vehicle: SATURN AURA
Service Date: 05/07/2015
Review Created: 05/09/2015 02:49 PM
CPO JAMES C. on 05/06/2015
"Kept us informed every step of the process "
No complaints was very easy and quick
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Service Date: 04/29/2015
Review Created: 05/06/2015 02:19 PM
SUSANNA P. on 04/30/2015
" nice, efficient service"
the service was excellent
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Service Date: 04/21/2015
Review Created: 04/30/2015 10:24 AM
SARA M. on 04/29/2015
"always have great service "
The guys working are always so great. Always very helpful and very polite and courteous. They are always able to answer any questions I have
Vehicle: HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 04/28/2015
Review Created: 04/29/2015 02:26 PM
RUSTY A. on 04/28/2015
"Efficient Service Center"
I've taken my car here four times for routine service and it's been an excellent experience all four times!
Vehicle: ACURA TSX
Service Date: 04/27/2015
Review Created: 04/28/2015 04:29 PM
LCDR ROBERT R. on 04/28/2015
"attention to detail"
overall repair job was excellent but car was not completely finished when picked up. What happened to quality control checks? Staff was friendly and eager to fix any issues I had, which were many, but I shouldn't have had to point out all the flaws to begin with. The interior was obviously dirty (caked on dust and white powder issues) tape was left on bumper. Weather stripping was torn/missing and dealer denied causing problem even though it was in an area where masking had been applied. Door creaks while driving, but probably too hard to fix. Damage repaired area is excellent but attention to detail on overall product was disappointing.
Vehicle: HONDA ACCORD SDN
Service Date: 04/23/2015
Review Created: 04/28/2015 01:52 PM
BILL B. on 04/15/2015
"Well done"
Luis in Service is very courteous and professional and the work was done in a timely and skillful manner. Thanks.
Vehicle: SATURN ION
Service Date: 04/09/2015
Review Created: 04/15/2015 12:33 PM
VIVIAN C. on 04/11/2015
"nearby and employees kind"
I was very impressed with the timely manner in which it took to get my car serviced. Job well done.
Vehicle: HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Service Date: 04/10/2015
Review Created: 04/11/2015 02:22 PM
SUSIE T. on 04/08/2015
"Great service"
The only dept. that needs some attention is the call bank that takes appointments and sets them up. They seem clueless.
Vehicle: SATURN SC 3DR
Service Date: 04/07/2015
Review Created: 04/08/2015 02:52 PM
JON H. on 03/31/2015
"friendly and very cost competitive"
Cost of tires was similar to costco, discount tires, and sears. Ordered tires ahead and work was completed in just over an hour. Very pleased.
Vehicle: SATURN SKY
Service Date: 03/27/2015
Review Created: 03/31/2015 07:57 AM
ALBERT M. on 03/28/2015
"5 Star Dealership"
Greeted promptly in service. Repair was done per estimate and on time.
Vehicle: GEO PRIZM
Service Date: 03/27/2015
Review Created: 03/28/2015 05:48 PM
GEORGIALYN A. on 03/24/2015
"Laith, my service rep, was the best!"
My car needed serious repairs and Laith took my husband and I back to talk to the mechanic so he could explain every thing in detail
Vehicle: SATURN VUE