Latest Review almost 5 years ago

JIM B.
10/17/2013
As always, the service was excellent, and I love to harrass the technician that was working on my van. He can and does "more with less". He just needs to get all that "Buick stuff" out of his mind.

MJ
MIKE J.
Dodge Caravan
09/27/2013
Good Service!
Got in quickly and fixed the front brakes, changed oil & filter and checked cruise control--which seems to be working now.:-)

HP

LN
LAN N.
09/25/2013
Location & Friendliness
Best in the Midwest by test!

SHIRLEY M.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
09/21/2013
Miers Montero
Awesome honest friendly prompt. Great service. I don't know why people would go elsewhere!

AD
AMY D.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
09/04/2013
Jim is a Teddy Bear !
Great service and price :)

JIM B.
Ford Escort
09/04/2013
Thanks Jim for getting me right in, Jerry's Escort was in need for the oil change and filter.
Jeff found the "rattle" in the front end, the inner tie rod ends are a lil' sloppy, I'm sure C.R.'s nice streets helped cause this, they definitely keep reminding us of this problem.

Tony S.
08/06/2013
Awesome Repair Shop
I recommend Jim Auto Repair. They are honest. They have experienced technicians, reasonable pricing and they love Jesus. What more can you ask for.

JOSH W.
07/29/2013
cause its my uncle jim... duh
I give ya 5 stars jim... now when I come back in there ill take one of those fine chocolate bars ... hahaha

LN

PHIL S.
Mercury Mountaineer
07/09/2013
dependable service, personal service
called several other shops. Jim's offered to test and install at a competive price.

WH
WAYNE H.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/19/2013
Oil change fast!
In and out, got me in right away when I called, finished while I waited.

BE
BERTINA E.
05/16/2013
Customer satisfaction
They have kept my "04 Buick in excellent running condition for 8 years !!

MV
MAUREEN V.
Chrysler Concorde
04/03/2013
The people! . The honesty and that they listen to you on what you want done on your car at that time.
Very efficient and good service.

SHIRLEY M.
Nissan Maxima
03/30/2013
Service on 03/28/13
As always, thorough, competent, reliable service.

STANLEY S.
03/28/2013
Marvelous service
They fixed my car on time, 33% less expensive than Westside Goodyear priced the same work, and they are a professional team of mechanics. I would recommend them to anyone needing car repair or service.

WH
WAYNE H.
03/25/2013
The owners care.
I have known these guys since I moved here in 1986. They care that you are happy with their work and are very honest.

BE
BERTINA E.
03/19/2013
Extremely trustworthy
I feel that I can trust them to thoroughly check my car when I bring it in for an oil change.

HP