Latest Review over 1 year ago

SD
simon d.
Westford, MA
06/09/2017
great experience from start to finish
My experience with John's Auto Sales has been fantastic. I recently bought 2 used Mercedes from their N.Andover lot and traded in my wife's LX470. Mark took care of me from start to finish and he was great. He spent a lot of time with me looking at cars, was upfront with info/Carfax reports, gave me a great deal on the 2 Mercedes and a fair price for my trade in. He let me test drive the cars as much as I wanted, got me the best financing deal, and delivered the cars to my house in excellent working condition, with all the paperwork, spare keys, and operator manuals. The only post-delivery issue I had was that I got a flat on my c300 and couldn't find the wheel lug nut key anywhere. An unusual problem and not something you typically check before you buy. Anyway, John the owner called me, picked up the car from my house, took care of the problem, and then returned it to my house within a few days. He even called me several times with updates. I have probably bought a dozen new and used cars over the years and I have to say this is the best end-to-end car buying experience I have had. Don't be put off by the bad reviews and look of the lots. Go see Mark or John.

ER

Tamaria B.
Jamestown, PA
07/16/2011
Great service!!
The service team is great. Fast and efficient. Wouldn't take my vehicles any where else!!