4.6

TN
TAKU N.
Yucca Valley, CA
07/16/2019
I do not recommend this place
This place was the worst auto repair shop I have ever met.

I have some reasons I gave them one star. (I would give them negative 5star if I could)

Reason1: They spent 2weeks until my car fixed

Reason2: Lack of communication and explain
(They hadn't called and explained me until I called to them to ask my car condition. Even though I called them, they didn't explain clearly. Some other reviewers are saying same thing.)

Reason3: Their attitude to us was horrible.
(Especially the women working at the office. She never explain why it was taking so long time to fix my car.)

Here is my experience with them.

I brought my car to John's Garage July 5th, because my car engine couldn't start because of rat damage, and today July 16th, all repair was finished (fixed).

First They changed spark plug, and after that they changed knock censer. I have no idea if the knock censer was cause of engine un-start, and they charged me $630 ($90 parts, $540/6hr labor).

Even though knock censer was changed, my car wouldn't start.
This was July 15th. I had been waiting 10day to hear this result.
They hadn't explained why it was taking so long time.

July 16th, They changed a distributor, and the engine start again.
I understand the distributor would be a cause of engine un-start.

I spent total $1250 and 11days to fix my car.

I have no idea if they needed to change the knock censer. I might have been deceived by them.
I can not trust them, so I won't recommend you to go this place.

They have good review on yelp, so they would be good for basic service like tire change, oil change. Otherwise they can not keep this good review.

Again This place was the worst auto repair shop I have ever met.
If you have big problem, you should bring your car to dealer.
The dealer would be expensive, but you could save time and experience better service.

CD
CRAIG D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2012
Tune up - oil change
Great work. Car is driving great!

BL
BRIGITTE L.
Nashville, TN
07/12/2012
Local and Professional
Everyone was friendly. Great service and very timely.

MARY R.
Buick Park Avenue
06/28/2012
dependable, knowledgeable and accomadating
I appreciate their determination to 'get it right.' Thanks

Tom M.
Jeep Cherokee
06/19/2012 Category: Service
Tom said he was satisfied with this business.

PH
Peggy H.
Buick LeSabre
06/19/2012 Category: Service
Peggy said she is very pleased with the business. She will definitely be going back. She said they are very friendly.

WH
William H.
06/12/2012 Category: Service
William said this business seemed a little high to him.

Rex W.
Burnsville, MS
Chevrolet Lumina
06/11/2012 Category: Service
Rex said he just drove the vehicle home and parked it but so far he is very happy.

Donald L.
06/04/2012 Category: Service
Donald said this business did a very good job.

CD
CRAIG D.
Honda Accord
06/01/2012
Another great job!
Thank you John and staff for always taking care of us! Craig and Delta

Mike D.
05/19/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Clara. She said they are always nice to her and the service is good.

Lw S.
05/19/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Gail. She said it didn't take very long to get it done and she has no complaints. This business is very courteous.

JJ
Jackie J.
05/19/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Ashley. She said everything that needed to be done got done and the vehicle is running well.

Jessie C.
05/19/2012 Category: Service
Jessie said he likes their work.

EC
Edith C.
05/15/2012 Category: Service
Edith said the business did a really good job on her vehicle. She said if anyone needs work done on their vehicle she will be sure to tell them to go to John's Garage.

LR
Larry R.
TN
05/15/2012 Category: Service
Larry said it was very good. This business didn't leave him sitting by the side of the road like a lot of places do. They were on the ball. Larry said they went to the same school together and are from the same neighborhood.

ER