ET
Elizabeth T.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/28/2021 Category: Sales
Exceptional service
I interacted with Tommy Nguyen from Johnson Hyundai at Apex during the purchase of my car. He was absolutely amazing to work with. He explained all the details and the process to me. Since the car was not at location, he kept me appraised regarding the delivery of my car. After I got my car, he made sure that I understood all the features. I found him to be sincere and absolutely committed to making me feel like a valuable customer. Thank you so much Tommy!
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/30/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our team at Johnson Hyundai. We look forward to serving you again.

Dennis B.
Angier, NC
07/20/2021 Category: Sales
everyone was so helpful and pleasant 👍👍👍
It was just a wonderful experience overall I wish it could be like this with other business thanks again guys.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for 5 stars! We are happy to hear you had a great experience at Johnson Hyundai.

Alan S.
Cary, NC
07/19/2021 Category: Sales
Nice facility, convenient location and knowledgeable staff.
We were looking to move to a new model Santa Fe with the least possible fuss and at the same time get a fair deal. Our Sales Consultant, Gustavo Cavalheiro, did his best to deliver on our wishes. Therefore, we were able agree on a deal and are enjoying our new Santa Fe.
MICHAEL R L. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

Alan,

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

2022 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2021 Category: Sales
Friendly staff!
Had a great experience buying my first new car here. Great staff!
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review. Welcome to the Johnson Hyundai family!

2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2021 Category: Sales
great experience!
As a first time car buyer, I found the process to be stress free at Johnson Hyundai! thank you!
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review. Welcome to the Johnson Hyundai family!

Michael C.
Holly Springs, NC
2021 Hyundai Sonata
06/30/2021 Category: Sales
Nick Auchard is a straight shooter
I went in to the dealership with a fairly specific set of requirements, but I didn't know much about the Hyundai lineup. I haven't bought a lot of cars in the past, but I have bought a few, and I was anticipating a bit of upselling or "bait and switch" tactics. What I got was Nick Auchard who listened to my request, immediately offered me a couple of options for consideration, and straight answers to all of my question. I took a few days to consider the options with no added pressure. And ultimately made a purchase that I am happy with. It was a great experience.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/02/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad you had a great experience with our team at Johnson Hyundai. We look forward to serving you again.

Durham, NC
06/29/2021 Category: Sales
New car
We were treated very well by our salesman. He was very helpful and took our needs into consideration.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/02/2021

Thank you for 5 stars! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at Johnson Hyundai.

Christine M.
Willow Spring, NC
2022 Hyundai Tucson
06/27/2021 Category: Sales
Hyundai # 5
I have purchased 4 other Hyundai’s in the past 14 years. Always at Johnson Hyundai in Cary. Top notch service from the time you walk in the door to the time you meet with Finance. Everyone is exceptionally professional and courteous and I would never go anywhere else for a Hyundai. Nicholas sold me the 2022 Hyundai Tucson Limited and it is fabulous!!
Go give him and Johnson a try if you are looking for a Hyundai! I promise you will not be disappointed!!
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad you have continued to have a great experience at Johnson Hyundai. Enjoy your new Tucson Limited!

John K.
Morrisville, NC
2021 Hyundai Sonata
06/25/2021 Category: Sales
Lease 2021 Sonata N line
The whole leasing process went smooth.. The sales people and sales manager were very knowledgeable and professional. I will definitely recommend Johnson Hyundai to my friends and colleagues.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We look forward to serving you again at Johnson Hyundai.

GP
George P.
Chapel Hill, NC
2022 Hyundai Kona
06/20/2021 Category: Sales
Fair trade, no pressure shopping experience
Went without an appointment. Walked away with the car that we needed at the right price in a couple of hours.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 06/21/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear you had a great car buying experience at Johnson Hyundai.

Cary, NC
06/10/2021 Category: Sales
My experience at this dealership was extremely satisfying. They were attentive, considerate, and informative. I appreciated their expedience and thoroughness. I would recommend this dealership.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at Johnson Hyundai.

Michael C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
06/07/2021 Category: Sales
Friendly staff
All good. Better experience than I envisioned.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review!

RN
Robert N.
Pittsboro, NC
05/27/2021 Category: Sales
no review provided
no review provided
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 05/28/2021

Thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate your feedback.

CR
Camille R.
Durham, NC
05/24/2021 Category: Sales
People there are very friendly.
The people at Johnson Hyundai are very professional and friendly. Tommy Nguyen is an excellent sales person. Anyone going to that dealership should ask for him.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you for your kind words about our team! We look forward to serving you again.

2021 Hyundai Sonata Hev
05/24/2021 Category: Sales
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent customer service!
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021

Thank you for 5 stars! We greatly appreciate your feedback.