Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Bruce B.
04/08/2021 Category: Sales
Great sales service Joe Lynch was the best auto salesperson I've ever dealt with
When we went into Johnson Hyundai to look for a new vehicle we were greeted at the desk by very friendly staff who introduced us to the individual who apparently determines which salesperson you get. We were very fortunate to get Joe Lynch as our sales person. He took us for our scheduled test drive and ensured that we had a chance to throughly test out the vehicle. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and did not push us to get more than we actually wanted. When it came down to the deal we were able to get the special window tinting that we wanted and worked with the window tinting company to ensure that we got what we wanted at a very reasonable price. When I called the next day and said that I wanted to add in a cargo cover for the back of the vehicle this was also nt a problem and we worked it into the deal without any problems. I can't say enough goo things about Joe Lynch.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience with our team. We look forward to serving you again at Johnson Hyundai.

Mariano S.
Morrisville, NC
04/01/2021 Category: Sales
This is my third purchase with Johnson Hyundai. Great customer service. Drew Bowman was very helpful in getting me the best deal.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you for your review! We look forward to serving you again at Johnson Hyundai.

John C.
Apex, NC
2021 Hyundai Kona
03/23/2021 Category: Sales
Great purchase experience
My purchase experience for my daughter’s vehicle was a very good one. The sales staff was excellent in finding me the right sales person (someone who had similar aged children and appreciated my desire for certain safety features). Mark Priest was my sales person and he took the time to help me but also my daughter in finding the right vehicle. I never felt pressured and I’m really happy with the resulting purchase and my daughter loves the vehicle.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad you had a great experience at Johnson Hyundai. We look forward to serving you again.

Chocowinity, NC
2021 Hyundai Sonata
03/18/2021 Category: Sales
No pressure
No pressure. Michael answered all questions.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again at Johnson Hyundai.

RT
Robert T.
Creedmoor, NC
03/16/2021 Category: Sales
Mark priest
Called Sunday morning talked to Mark priest and told him what car i wanted he said give him 2 hours we went there extremely busy everything was handled great we were very happy and left with our new Tucson
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you so much for your recent service visit, and your time in providing feedback!  I'm so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations.  We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider and seeing you again next time.

Randy Bernard
(919)447-3941

NE
Neupane E.
Morrisville, NC
2021 Hyundai Kona
03/15/2021 Category: Sales
Hyundai Kona
Very very nice service...... the salesperson Gustavo Cavalheiro was very knowledgeable, soft spoken, respectful, calm and UpToDate with the information.......
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We look forward to serving you again at Johnson Hyundai.

Raleigh, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/04/2021 Category: Sales
Great deal
Joseph did a great job and took great care of us
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you.

Raleigh, NC
02/24/2021 Category: Sales
Incredible customer service
Mark Priest helped us find the exact car we were looking for in our price range. We are thrilled with our purchase.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear you had a great car buying experience at Johnson Hyundai. We look forward to serving you again.

Susan M.
02/09/2021 Category: Sales
Longtime Customer
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you for your review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again.

Renee H.
02/08/2021 Category: Sales
Salesman
Mark Priest was VERY knowledgeable,courteous and helpful.

Clayton, NC
2021 Hyundai Elantra
02/08/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience
The Johnson Hyundai team was easy to deal with and made the process smooth and relaxing.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback.

HB
Hayley B.
Fuquay Varina, NC
01/27/2021 Category: Sales
Exceptional Experience
The service at Johnson Hyundai was exceptional. We worked with Mark Priest and couldn't have been happier with our experience. He was knowledgable about the company and their inventory, respectful of our time and decisions, and answered any questions we had throughout the car buying process. I'd recommend Johnson Hyundai and Mark to anyone looking for an exceptional car and exceptional service.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear you had a great car buying experience at Johnson Hyundai. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Alan B.
Durham, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2021 Category: Sales
Great staff
David was great as far as laying everything out and finding the beat deal possible. I went to the dealer knowing what I could expect as far as the loan and what I could expect for my trade. My new Sante Fe could not have been cleaner and sitting in the finance office with David was a treat. The office was very responsive as far as a couple of follow up things. This was probably my best experience with a larger dealer for a purchase.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy to hear you had a great car buying experience with our team. Enjoy your new Santa Fe!

Jose R.
Garner, NC
01/13/2021 Category: Sales
people make you feel comfortable
Have been buying Hyundai since it first came out. did must of our shopping while we lived in Long Island.
First experience in a NC dealer. We are both on your service, Have to again state your salesperson, Gustavo, was great.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our team. Welcome to the Johnson Hyundai family!

Sanford, NC
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
01/04/2021 Category: Sales
Made my first car purchase a memorable experience~!
I originally came to Johnson Hyundai just to browse and see the cars they had in the showroom and see how the Ionic looked like in-person after a quick viewing online. When I arrived to this dealership, I was immediately approached by Gustavo Cavalheiro. He asked what I was interested, and offered to bring me one to test drive on the spot while my family and I could look in the showroom as we waited for him to return. From there, I became more and more comfortable to the idea of buying from this dealership.
I was shopping for my first car with my family, and the past dealership I had visited earlier that day for car I was hooked onto didn't sell me on it, even when I was interested! They didn't take me seriously and weren't prepared even though I had a scheduled test drive that day.
Here, I had just come in as a drop-in visit to check on something I wasn't sure about. With Gustavo's help, the test drive sold me on the car model I wanted, and he even worked with me and my family to find a model that was more in my budget and more to my customization options. He even managed to get it driven to the dealership that night for a test drive on a limited time frame before they closed! From there, Gustavo was even willing to compromise during negotiations so I could get the car home that night! After the paperwork and a visit to the financial office of Johnson Hyundai, he stayed back just to congratulate me on my purchase and had put a bow on my new car for photo opportunities. I was the most excited about seeing that small detail because I had mentioned it offhand when I had been test driving, and he made sure to make my night after a lengthy process of buying a car.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with our team. Welcome to the Johnson Hyundai family!