Alan B.
Durham, NC
01/18/2021 Category: Sales
Great staff
David was great as far as laying everything out and finding the beat deal possible. I went to the dealer knowing what I could expect as far as the loan and what I could expect for my trade. My new Sante Fe could not have been cleaner and sitting in the finance office with David was a treat. The office was very responsive as far as a couple of follow up things. This was probably my best experience with a larger dealer for a purchase.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy to hear you had a great car buying experience with our team. Enjoy your new Santa Fe!

Jose R.
Garner, NC
2021 Hyundai Tucson
01/13/2021 Category: Sales
people make you feel comfortable
Have been buying Hyundai since it first came out. did must of our shopping while we lived in Long Island.
First experience in a NC dealer. We are both on your service, Have to again state your salesperson, Gustavo, was great.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our team. Welcome to the Johnson Hyundai family!

Sanford, NC
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
01/04/2021 Category: Sales
Made my first car purchase a memorable experience~!
I originally came to Johnson Hyundai just to browse and see the cars they had in the showroom and see how the Ionic looked like in-person after a quick viewing online. When I arrived to this dealership, I was immediately approached by Gustavo Cavalheiro. He asked what I was interested, and offered to bring me one to test drive on the spot while my family and I could look in the showroom as we waited for him to return. From there, I became more and more comfortable to the idea of buying from this dealership.
I was shopping for my first car with my family, and the past dealership I had visited earlier that day for car I was hooked onto didn't sell me on it, even when I was interested! They didn't take me seriously and weren't prepared even though I had a scheduled test drive that day.
Here, I had just come in as a drop-in visit to check on something I wasn't sure about. With Gustavo's help, the test drive sold me on the car model I wanted, and he even worked with me and my family to find a model that was more in my budget and more to my customization options. He even managed to get it driven to the dealership that night for a test drive on a limited time frame before they closed! From there, Gustavo was even willing to compromise during negotiations so I could get the car home that night! After the paperwork and a visit to the financial office of Johnson Hyundai, he stayed back just to congratulate me on my purchase and had put a bow on my new car for photo opportunities. I was the most excited about seeing that small detail because I had mentioned it offhand when I had been test driving, and he made sure to make my night after a lengthy process of buying a car.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with our team. Welcome to the Johnson Hyundai family!

HN
Helen N.
01/01/2021 Category: Sales
Friendly. Cooperative
Overall experience was exceptionally good. If Zico not understand all the functions of the vehicle. Was told to come back anytime for any questions pertaining to the car
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review! We greatly appreicate your feedback. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to further assist you.

Bernadette S.
Morrisville, NC
2021 Hyundai Sonata
12/28/2020 Category: Sales
Great Experience
My 3rd time leasing with Johnson Hyundai always a great experience. Efficient, quick and great deals.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience at Johnson Hyundai.

EH
Emilie H.
Sanford, NC
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/27/2020 Category: Sales
great sales and service
Sales staff is friendly and flexible, they try to get as close to your price as they can. Service dept is fast and knowledgeable. Dealership is very clean and modern.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you for 5 stars! We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again at Johnson Hyundai.

VS
Valerie S.
Spring Lake, NC
12/24/2020 Category: Sales
Hyundai Palisade
Love my new 2021 Hyundai Palisade. It was more than I expected. I had my first Hyundai back in 1985-1986, and Hyundai has come a VERY long way. The ambient lighting could be just a little brighter. I would recommend this SUV.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback and hope you continue to enjoy your new Palisade!

Fuquay Varina, NC
12/08/2020 Category: Sales
Super friendly and easy process
Johnson Hyundai is the best no question love getting cars from here
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/09/2020

Thank you for your kind words!

Melissa S.
12/08/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience
We purchased our new Palisade from Johnson Hyundai. The sales team, especially Nick, made our experience smooth and comfortable, never pressuring us to make a purchase. Nick was patient and helpful, informative and very easy to work with. He continues to help us answer any questions or concerns we have had since we’ve purchased. Excellent customer service.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/09/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope you continue to enjoy your new Palisade!

PM
Patricia M.
Clayton, NC
2021 Hyundai Elantra
12/01/2020 Category: Sales
Awesome staff and great service
This is my third purchase from Johnson and my 6th Hyundai overall. Staff in all departments are fantastic. Can't say enough good things about them.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 12/02/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to serving you again.

SR
Shane R.
11/10/2020 Category: Sales
Johnson Hyundai is great!
Gustavo Cavalheiro is an outstanding sales leader. Am absolute pleasure to work with. Zero pressure and completely knowledgeable about the products, service and processes. I wish all sales pro’s operated like Gustavo!
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback.

Michael L.
Greenville, NC
2020 Hyundai Tucson
11/10/2020 Category: Sales
Details matter!
They were nice to work with, but price was inconsistent same listing on other sites and car was not properly detailed. Details matter!
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you for your review and for trusting us with your Hyundai needs. We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope to serve you again! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you.

Wendell, NC
2021 Hyundai Kona
11/08/2020 Category: Sales
I
I
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review!

Holly Springs, NC
11/05/2020 Category: Sales
New purchase
Service was great. Would definitely go back
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback.

2020 Hyundai Venue
11/03/2020 Category: Sales
Best car shopping experience ever!
Everyone should shop at Johnson Hyundai! The staff is extremely friendly and they did everything they could to get me the best deal possible.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to serving you again at Johnson Hyundai.