Rafael R.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
10/08/2020 Category: Sales
Awsome
Awesome place to buy a vehicle whatever be your need.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback.

2020 Hyundai Kona
10/07/2020 Category: Sales
Friendly and Great People
Staff provided the best service possible and were extremely helpful
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We look forward to serving you again at Johnson Hyundai.

TP
Thomas P.
Raleigh, NC
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/27/2020 Category: Sales
Best dealership ever.
My last two purchases have been off the showroom floor models. Both buying experiences were great - the 2018 and 2020 models.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

PC
Paul C.
Fayetteville, NC
2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2020 Category: Sales
Fair Deal
Cannot say enough nice things about this dealership!
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to serving you again at Johnson Hyundai.

R
R.
2021 Hyundai Kona
09/10/2020 Category: Sales
Gustavo Cavalheiro - Outstanding Job!
Gustavo, the sales associate we worked with provided an excellent experience starting from understanding our requirements, making the effort to find the model, color and features we wanted and closing the deal. He was very easy to talk to and to get our questions answered. We were very satisfied with all aspects of our purchase.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear you had a great car buying experience at Johnson Hyundai.

Arthur S.
09/09/2020 Category: Sales
Service department and location
This is my 4th vehicle from Johnson Hyundai
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and hope to serve you again at Johnson Hyundai.

Dothan, AL
09/01/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience, didn't feel haggled at all, fair trade-in value!
I recently had a great experience at Johnson Hyundai in Cary. I hate having to purchase a new car because of all the stress that is associated with it, but I did not experience any of that here. Everyone we came in contact with had a genuine smile and was very friendly. Mike Nguyen, the person who took care of us, was easy to talk to and very knowledgeable about everything. Go see Mike if you are in the market for a new vehicle! Johnny Barbaro, the manager, gave us a military discount, great special interest rate, and a fair value on our trade-in without all the back and forth hassle. And to think, I only came in for a test drive and drove out with a brand new Hyundai Palisade!
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience at Johnson Hyundai. Enjoy your new Palisade!

Morrisville, NC
08/31/2020 Category: Sales
Nice dealership, could use some refinement
My overall experience at this dealership was positive. However, there are a few things that stood out to me as needing room for improvement. First off, the parking lot is ridiculous and its difficult to find a spot. I still have not received all of the paperwork that I signed and it’s been a couple of weeks… The printer was down but I don’t see why it couldn’t all be emailed to me. I did not fully understand the difference in vehicle trims and I’m now learning which things I am missing. My overall experience at this dealership was positive. However, there are a few things that stood out to me as needing room for improvement. First off the parking lot is ridiculous and difficult to find a spot. I still have not received all of the paperwork that I signed and it’s been a couple of weeks… The printer was down but I don’t see why it couldn’t be emailed to me. I did not fully understand the difference in vehicle trims and I’m now learning which things I am missing, even though I specifically asked. The vehicle seems pretty nice and does have some luxury features at a low price point, is just missing some more basic features that come standard in other makes.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at Johnson Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback and hope to serve you again.

Julie M.
08/15/2020 Category: Sales
Respect
Going into a car dealership alone can be intimidating as a woman. I’ve had stunningly paternalistic experiences elsewhere but I did not experience that here. I felt respected and valued and not pressured. I appreciated being able to text with the sales person Michael who did a great job communicating with me.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to hear you had a great experience at Johnson Hyundai.

AR
Angela R.
08/12/2020 Category: Sales
Tommy is the BOMB!
Tommy was very informative and knowledgeable about what they had to offer. He wasn't pushy and that is what led me to buy a car my first day looking. He asked questions and found a great match for my price range. He also had a sense of humor and put up with our silliness. I think he enjoyed the experience as much as we did.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We look forward to serving you again.

08/12/2020 Category: Sales
Palisade is a lemon
I received a Hyundai limited palisade. The issues: high pressure in cabin, loud wind noise, loud high pitch wind sound, rattling sound, engine jumping, key fab goes undetected in car while idleing, and the car periodically unlocks itself after I either lock it pressing the handle button/physically lock it from inside the car/or use the key.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/18/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We have shared your comments with our manager and he has let us know he has been in touch. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

RT
Robert T.
Raleigh, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/02/2020 Category: Sales
Everyone at Johnson Hyundai gave excellent service!
Great experience and smooth transaction.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad you had a great experience.

BD
Bryan D.
07/31/2020 Category: Sales
Still a great place to purchase a car!!!!
After three vehicle purchases with the same salesperson over the last 5 years, Tommy, we are once again happy with our purchase and the entire process. Thanks for everything so far and keep up the great work.
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for 5 stars! We are glad you have continued to have great experiences at Johnson Hyundai. We look forward to serving you again.

07/22/2020 Category: Sales
Johnson Hyundai
Sensational service and the best car buying experience I’ve ever had
Anna H. from Johnson Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you had a great car buying experience at Johnson Hyundai.