Stephanie S.
Chrysler 300
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said the staff were amazing. The business beat everyone in price. Her vehicle was done quickly. The staff were nice and the business was clean. She said she would highly recommend them.

BT
Baylen T.
Lexus CT 200h
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Baylen said he had nothing to complain about. They did everything they were supposed to do.

KG
Korbin G.
10/02/2019
Make sure to talk to mechanic not the front desk person she knows nothing
I went there and asked them what my car needed and they told me I paid for it my cars transmission went out within 150 miles of service omg it here they told me because it was the model and it happens they failed to tell me if I service the transmission there’s a chance it could slip but every other mechanic advised me not to but they proceeded to take my money any way..I should of went somewhere else I wanted to speak to a mechanic before anything was done but all I got was a middle man talking to me then talking to the mechanic.. I advise to go to a better mechanic someone you can actually talk to to get there advice a licensed mechanics advise the lady at the desk is the only one who gave me advice and she’s not a licensed mechanic...

BT
Bob T.
Chevrolet S-10
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Bob said that he liked the service, the staff is friendly and they did the job right. He stated he is very pleased with the job they did.

John T.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
John said the transaction was smooth. The employees did what they said they would do and didn't waste his time. This business is a very good place.

AA
Anthony A.
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said his overall experience was fine. They were up front and honest.

VS
Vincent S.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Vincent said they are always good to him. They're honest and always reliable.

CHRISTINA H.
09/18/2019
Best mechanic shop in town
I always recommend this place to everyone, honest prices and people. Extremely friendly I have never had a bad experience

JAN S.
Saturn Aura
09/18/2019
Car service needs
Timm, Angie and Team are very accommodating! I have trusted them with my car servicing needs since moving to Clovis, CA 4 years ago!
They are trustworthy and have always advised me with their knowledge and expertise!

JIM P.
08/30/2019
Johnson's Auto Repair
Best and trustworthy mechanics. Excellent workmanship. Completely explain everything. Honest. No job too small.

Sam C.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Sam said he liked the service provided by this business.

Rod M.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Rod said the business gave him excellent care and to keep doing great work.

CD
CHRISTIAN D.
Ram 2500
08/15/2019
Johnson's Auto Repair - Diesel
Tim and Angie take fantastic care of my 2014 Dodge Ram diesel. They keep my truck clean while it is in the shop and the repairs are professional, timely, and cost-effective. Would be tough to find a better mechanic!

GM
Gabriel M.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Gabriel said the staff are professional and fast at delivering the vehicle to the customers either on time or even earlier.

GM