PG
Pat G.
12/09/2018
Pat Gibson
As always, everyone is courteous and really pleasant! The service is prompt and very satisfactory, have and will continue to recommend to others!

TO
Tim O.
Pine Level, NC
Chevrolet Traverse
12/05/2018
Outstanding customer service
Always on time
Always reviews planned work and ask about follow up items
Never performs and additional work with discussing with the customer

Dunn, NC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/30/2018
Great Auto Repair Shop
Good people, good service. Johnson's Tire and Auto is an excellent auto repair shop.

SG
Steve G.
Southport, NC
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the staff was knowledgeable and the service was great.

GW
Glenn W.
Goldsboro, NC
Dodge Avenger
11/16/2018
Quick and friendly
After my car broke down on the way to the airport one evening. The next morning I had my car towed to Johnson’s Tire and Auto. The young lady at the front counter was friendly and helpful. I told her I had to catch a flight that afternoon and she said they would try to get it all done before I had to be at the airport. And they sure did. It was done right and at a good price. Even though I live 30+ minutes away, I will definitely take my vehicles there again.

PZ
Paul Z.
Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2018
Great fast service
If had my car serviced there for 2 years for everything from oil changes to battery change. I have always been happy with with service, and price. I don't go to the dealer anymore.

Wendell, NC
11/14/2018
Friendly and Engaged
I stopped by for an inspection as this was the closest place. They were all friendly and quick to get my car inspected.

Mark B.
11/11/2018
Excellent service.........
I had an appointment and they got my car back on the scheduled time, very efficient. If they come across an extra issue, they will ask before they do the work and give you an estimate. Staff is super friendly and if you have to wait for your car, they have a nice sitting area.

Stanley M.
Ram 1500
11/08/2018
Awesome service as usual!
My wife went in my place. It was her 1st time there. She spoke highly of Brian and the staff. Happy wife...happy life

Buick LaCrosse
10/31/2018
Everyone is pleasant, answers my questions, and does a wonderful job.
My car is always fixed. Great service.

Mick S.
10/30/2018
Great customer service and trustworthy
Olivia and Brian always take good care of me and my cars. I've been going to Johnson's for years and always feel I'm getting the best service at the best price. They are honest in their business dealings and don't try to pressure you into something you don't need. Johnson's is s family run business and they take care of you like family.

GH
George H.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
George said they are the best, the service is right. The mechanics are great and everyone is nice.

Nissan Sentra
10/29/2018
Car and truck work
Friendly, good work, reliable

Brad M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/25/2018
Family run business
All the staff at Johnson’s are like family. Best auto shop in Johnston county. Love these guys!

AC
Alexis C.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Alexis said her overall experience was great. They are good people.

SF
Scott F.
Awesome business
Very friendly, customer satisfaction at every step

Jarrell M.
Selma, NC
Chevrolet Blazer
True to Service
Do what they say and say what they do..

Jason P.
GMC Terrain
10/19/2018
Good, honest folks. Fast turnaround and go the extra mile !

GA
Georgia A.
Excellent customer service
Johnston Tire is a great family owned and operated business. It’s easy to schedule an appointment and they are very accommodating when needed, excellent customer service and the technicians are very experienced in their jobs!! I have been a customer for 12 years and this is my go to car shop for myself, my family and even my friends use Johnston Tire!!

David W.
Oldsmobile Aurora
10/19/2018
Quick and reliable service at a fair price.
Problem found and repair made quickly and at a reasonable price.