RE
Ronald E.
Buick LaCrosse
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said he was very pleased with his service. The employees provided good service.

RE

Jennifer S.
Princeton, NC
08/03/2019
Fast , thoughtful service
Enjoyed our first visit. Appreciate all the follow up and the super service. Great job!

TA
Tammy A.
Four Oaks, NC
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Tammy said the staff was friendly, very professional and did a fast and accurate job.

Cadillac CTS
07/28/2019
The folks at Johnson's kept me well informed of all repairs they did and also anything they might have seen that would pose a problem in the future

Mick S.
07/24/2019
Excellent service!!
Johnson's is a great family owned business and they always take care of me like one of their own. Honest and dependable service.

AA
Andrew A.
Killeen, TX
Ford Edge
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the business provided great service.

Morgan R.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Morgan said the service was quick. The employees only work on what is needed. The business does not overcharge.

Deziree B.
Kia Optima
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Deziree said the business did have her wait a really long time, but it wasn't that big of a deal.

Michelle D.
Wilmington, NC
Ford Edge
07/17/2019
Lifesavers for an out of Towner!
I picked up a nail in my tire while visiting family and the staff at Johnson's were very helpful, understanding, and welcoming. They got me fixed up and on the road quickly! Thanks again guys!

Barbara M.
Dodge Magnum
07/10/2019
I needed to get my inspection done so I called. Brian was very accommodating and scheduled my appointment that worked with my work hours. My car was taken back even before my appointment time—I arrived earlier than my scheduled time. In no time was car was done - I was a little disappointed because I was very comfortable watching a cooking show!! It’s a very friendly and professional place to get your car done. Never disappointed... great place with really nice people and a comfortable waiting area.

Sharon H.
Scion tC
07/09/2019
Quick and reliable
Get an appointment when you needed it and rely on their experience to take care of whatever needs your car requires.

GA
Georgia A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/04/2019
Appointment review
Excellent customer service!! Provides answers to all questions!
Have been a satisfied customer for over 13 years!!
Definitely recommend Johnston Tire for automotive services!!

Debbie S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/02/2019
Execllant and very professional service
Can't remember the lady that helped me on the phone, but really confident in her answers, I felt good about taking my car there

Sherry B.
07/01/2019
5 Star Auto & Tire
After grocery shopping, I noticed a low tire light on. I pulled into Johnson's Auto & Tire and they took me right in, put my cold items in their frig. and excellent service from then on!!! Highly recommend?

Kristina M.
Hyundai XG350
06/27/2019
I called as soon as they opened and they got me in right away. My tire issue turned into a couple of issues. They explained and showed me everything they needed to do to fix the problems. I am new to the area and wasn't sure where to go. So glad I chose Johnson's tire and auto!!

Johnny S.
Selma, NC
Chevrolet Spark
06/27/2019
Great business for vehicle maintenance, and repairs
All the employees are customer friendly, and are easy to work with.

They take the time to keep customers informed of the progress of the vehicle work being performed.

They do not try to push customers into doing unnecessary vehicle repairs or maintenance.
They will only do the work needed to repair, or maintain your vehicle.

They are just good, hardworking people who deserve a chance at having you as regular customer.

If you need vehicle work done, just call them.

Amy M.
06/27/2019
Great customer service experience. Completed work in timely manner and have had no issues. Will return back.....

AL
Aaron L.
Dodge Durango
06/24/2019
Super fast service!
This is my 3rd year having my state inspection done here. They’re super fast and very polite. Thank you