Latest Review about 2 months ago

MJ
Marie J.
Jeep Compass
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Marie said that the staff treat her well and she always enjoys going to this business.

Clayton, NC

Inman, SC
Chrysler 200
11/07/2019
Great service.
Johnson Tire is the only place we take our vehicles to for service. They make every effort to accommodate our schedule. We can relay on their work to be excellent. They are extremely friendly.

Dave L.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/05/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
If you're looking for a tire & auto repair facility that does each job correctly the first time, treats you with the utmost respect, installs quality products at competitive prices, look no further, this is the place. Friendly people, that seem to put you, the customer, at ease while they attend to your vehicle. A neighbor recommended Johnson's Tire & Auto and he was absolutely accurate with his praise. I will always check with Johnson's first, before even considering an alternate.

MJ
Millard J.
Lincoln Town Car
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sonja. She said this business always offers wonderful service. The staff is very friendly and work hard to please their customers and they go out of their way to come to pick them up if needed.

HW
Hudson W.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/29/2019
Straight forward, no gimmicks
Johnson’s tire and auto is fantastic! Such a great team to take your car to!

David W.
Oldsmobile Aurora
10/29/2019
Needed services performed at fair price, trust that nothing unneeded will be recommended.
Requested services were performed at a fair price.

Thomas B.
Benson, NC
10/28/2019
WARNING!!!!!!!
I brought my jeep here and had $2000 worth of work done. It was returned to me with more issues than when I brought it in. The day after I picked it up, a 3 foot long PRY BAR fell out of my engine bay and into my wheel well causing me to lose steering. After getting called a liar and being told “They didn’t touch my engine bay.” the owner called me and admitted it was there’s and they “forgot it”. Brian performed an alignment saying that was all it needed after bringing it in to check over any damage. The next day I left work and my Jeep lost steering in the middle of the road and sent me spinning. Brian had not tightened my back lug nuts on my rim and 3 had fallen off and snapped the bolts, the other 2 were held by less than a thread. BE CAREFUL WITH THIS MECHANIC! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUIN YOUR VEHICLE. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT SAFETY.

GC
Gladys C.
Clayton, NC
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Gladys said the staff got her vehicle in and out and they were very pleasant.

EK
Emory K.
10/26/2019
Recommended!
Work was done promptly and at a very reasonable price.

Shanta S.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/25/2019
Best Auto place to go
Everytime I have to take my care to Johnson Auto they always treat me so well as soon as u open the door to go in Olivia smiling face so welcoming Brian in team always do a fantastic job on my car very helpful tell you what you need in reccomend service if you need them great conversation u can watch tv do work on your lap top I will never take my car no where else.

Cruz S.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/24/2019
They know what they are talking about
I need some work done to my awesome Honda And I am going to get it done here because I know the staff here knows what they are talking about I’m SO EXCITED I can’t wait and plus they are very welcoming easy to talk to and I’m SUPER awkward lol but yes amazing customer service.

AN
Wonderful service, great people. Reasonable price. Overall pleasant experience

Four Oaks, NC
10/23/2019
BMW repairs
Johnson Tire and Auto did a great job on my BMW! They are very polite and professional. I would definitely recommend them!

MA
Marcia A.
10/18/2019
Helpful friendly people.They took care & repaired our truck right away after I had it towed there from a breakdown on I-40. This is my second experience with them and I’m real pleased
Helpful friendly people . Repaired our truck after I had it towed there from a breakdown on I-40 It was ready the same day. My second experience with them. I’ll be back.