Overall Rating 3.7857143/5Overall Rating 3.7857143/5Overall Rating 3.7857143/5rating 3.7857143rating 3.7857143
Overall Rating 2.15385/5Overall Rating 2.15385/5rating 2.15385rating 2.15385rating 2.15385

Darnelle W.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Service Here Is GREAT!
I'm a returning customer that will continue to come back! The service has always been wonderful and more helpful than any other dealership that I have been to (the last 50 years)!!
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Dear Darnell,
Thank you so much for your kind words on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Amanda S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I love this dealership especially the Vandalia location. They always make sure I'm a happy customer and do everything they can to make sure I'm satisfied. P.s dont leave out the car wash it's the best ever🤗🤗

Dear Amanda,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We thank you for your business and appreciate your kind comments.

RN
Rosanne N.
Greenville, OH
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly, fast, and thorough service. Comfortable waiting area too.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Dear Rosanne,
Thank you so much for the kind comments on the survey we sent . We appreciate your business and thank you for giving us the highest scores.
We hope to see you here again soon.

Sarah H.
Oil change review
Overall had a good experience..just need to work on communicatio
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Dear Sarah,
Thank you so much for answering our survey. We appreciate your feedback. I have discussed your visit with my staff and we will strive to improve our customer communication skills.
Thank you again.

Joseph/Jody B.
Eaton, OH
Friendly, efficient, clean, helpful
I do not like the fact my car has had 16 recalls. I do like the fact Hyundai has been up front and fixed the issues. I also like the fact Hyundai extended their power train warranty and that I have received a much needed new motor as a result. It would be difficult for me to recommend Hyundai to any one given my set of circumstances and the fact we have only owned one new Hyundai, and one used Hyundai. The used one my wife bought in 07, which was a Elantra, the axle broke while driving down the road and the car came to a crashing halt in 2010 which gave rise to our purchase of the 2011 Sonata.

Airport Hyundai has been very good to me. Friendly, and honest, but I will never buy another Hyundai.

Dear Joseph,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest score on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and thank you for your kind comments about our service department.

Karen S.
Englewood, OH
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Clean and friendly
Great people and they know their stuff

Dear Karen,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your kind comments and thank you for your business.
We look forward to your next visit.

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Great
Thank you!
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We know you have many choices for service and thank you for choosing us. We appreciate your kind comments and hope to see you again soon.

CL
Chordae L.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Somethings Wrong
I knew something was definitely wrong with my car and the technician last were determined and patient to help resolve this issue!! Good character and a smile goes a long way when it’s needed the most!

Dear Chordale,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again when you need service.

Renita R.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. They serviced my car and has it ready when they said they would.

Dear Renita,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and thank you for the nice comments.

LH
Larry H.
Fairborn, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/27/2018 Category: Service
The friendly Service Department!
Yes, I recommend to my friends and family!
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Dear Larry,
Thank you so much for the kind comments on the survey we sent you. We thank you for your business and hope to see you here again soon.

Covington, OH
Service was timely.

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for answering the survey we sent you. We thank you for the high scores. We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to your next service visit.

Darla H.
Troy, OH
Timely, quality service
Always appreciate service at Airport Hyundai. They are prompt, do quality work and return my vehicle clean.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Dear Darla,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and are looking forward to your next visit.

Betsy M.
Eaton, OH
Easy to work with
Service has been easy to work with and estimates in line with any problem I have had.

Dear Betsy,
Thank you so much for answering the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon. If we could have done anything more for you to give us a perfect score of 5 please let me know at bcorbolotti@airhyundai.com. Your feedback is very important to us.

AH
Ann H.
Englewood, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great Efficiency and Attention to details
The best overall service team I’ve ever encountered

Dear Ann,
Thank you so much for your kiond comments on the surrvey we sent you. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Huber Heights, OH
GOOD
Good

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for answering the survey we sent you. We  truly appreciate your business and thank you for your kind comment. If we could have done anything more for you to give us a perfect score of 5 please let me know at bcorbolotti@airhyundai.com. Your feedback is important to us.

ME
Melissa E.
Clayton, OH
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Service staff
Clean environment.. Staff are courteous and very respectful.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Dear Melissa,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your kind comments and hope to see you here again soon.

Deborah M.
Hyundai Lease/service
Easy to schedule appt. All the staff are friendly. Quick professional service & nice waiting area with refreshments. We truly enjoy the convience of having a vehicle kept in tip-top condition.

Dear Deborah,
Thank you so much for the kind comments you gave us on the survey we sent you. We appreciate the high scores and thank you for your business. We hope to see you here again soon.

John B.
Troy, OH
2012 Hyundai Genesis
👍 good job
C previous
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Dear John,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and thank you for your kind comments.

Sekou B.
Airport Hyudai is the best
Hyundai Airport was so helpful with telling what to do with my car once the engine went that it made me feel like they honestly cared. From my car rental to picking up my actual car once it was fixed. This experience made me want to buy another Hyundai.

Dear Sekou,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We try hard to treat every customer just like we would want to be treated. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Brenda M.
Eldorado, OH
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Service writers always friendly, courteous and thorough. The courtesy car wash is always a nice surprise. The entire staff at the dealership always friendly and helpful.

Dear Brenda,
Thank you so much for the kind comments on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.