Overall Rating 3.69231/5Overall Rating 3.69231/5Overall Rating 3.69231/5rating 3.69231rating 3.69231
Overall Rating 2.15385/5Overall Rating 2.15385/5rating 2.15385rating 2.15385rating 2.15385

Robin S.
Pinehurst, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Everyone is so friendly and they treat me like they really care

LT
Latasha T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
The customer service is always great.
Taylor always have a smile on his face. He is also knowledgeable and always willing to help. Customer service is superb.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Dear Latasha,
Thank you so much for the kind words about Taylor. We appreciate him too. Thank you for giving us the highest scores. We hope to see you here again soon.

Dwayne S.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Excellent service hospitality

Dear Dwayne,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and thank you for the kind comments.

HF
Heather F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy service!
Joseph Airport Hyundai was great! I had my car serviced quickly and the price is very affordable compared to other places like Valvoline. (Which is very pricey)

Dear Heather,
Thank you so much for vivisting our service department. We know you have many choices for service and we thank you for choosing us. We hope to see you here again soon.

Always the Best
Courteous, kind, and pays attention to the details!

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest score on the survey we sent you. We appreciate the kind comments and hope to see you here again soon.

Charles W.
Consistent
The service department is always consistently outstanding. Always prompt and service delivered in a very timely manner. They also keep me on top of what my car needs.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Dear Charles,
Thank you so much for give us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate the kind comments you left us and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Thnak you.

Mary B.
New Paris, OH
2006 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is always very friendly, informative, and answers any and all questions.

Dear Mary,
Thank you so much for visiting our dealership service department. We appreciate your kind words on the survey we sent you. Thank you for the high scores and we hope to see you here again soon.

Eaton, OH
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/10/2018 Category: Service
People are great
The people who work here are amazing! Hyundai as a brand is highly disappointing. My vehicle has been in the shop 5 times now for the same issue. Hyundai needs to step up
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for working with us at Joseph Hyundai. We will again work with factory engineers to remedy your concerns. Thank you for your paitience.

KN
Krista N.
Piqua, OH
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work
They were very accommodating with a loaner car will the working on my car. Thank you

Dear Krista,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and thank you for the kind words. We hope to see you again soon.

Robert S.
Vandalia, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Best Dealer and Service department in Englewood
Always great service. Been dealing with Joseph's for over 5 years - best dealer in town and their service is second to none. Bruce, Scott an Taylor are the top of my list.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Dear Robert, Thank you so much for the kind words on the survey we sent you. We always look forward to seeing you. We appreciate your business and thank you for the high scores.

Huber Heights, OH
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/08/2018 Category: Service
The wait time was very adequate.
I was assisted immediately upon driving into the service area. The associate was helpful in answering all of my questions regarding my first oil change. The waiting area was clean and comfortable.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for visiting our service department for your first oil change. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

MJ
Mark J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Clean waiting area and provide coffee and popcorn 😃
Friendly employees who greet customers and help with the new, yet complicated coffee machine

Dear Mark,
Thank you so much for visiting our service department. Sorry about the coffee machine. We will investigate a solution.
Thank you for your business.

Melissa G.
Vandalia, OH
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Basic oil change.
The most difficult aspect of my service was figuring out the coffee pot which I was helped with in laughter should really consider a kcup system.

Dear Melissa,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey. We appreciate your business and thank you for the kind comments. We are considering a new coffee machine. Thank you.

IS
Iris S.
Richmond, IN
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Accommodating
Brought one car in for service. Husband met me at dealership to look at cars. Service took a look at the tires to make sure pressure wad o.k. without an appt. Very nice.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Dear Iris,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We thank you for your kind comments and we appreciate your business.

Melanie B.
Miamisburg, OH
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Great place to buy a car and get it serviced there also.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Dear Melanie,
Thank you so much for the kind comments on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you here again soon.

Ramona S.
Englewood, OH
10/03/2018 Category: Service
service
My first oil change ~ with a free coupon. I chose to wait for my car to be serviced & was told it would take 20-30 min, so I scheduled it for my lunch hour. When I dropped off the car, I was told 40 - 60 min, but when I explained my situation, my service tech helped me out & got my car done & back at work within my lunch hour. He could have chose not to help, since the service was at no charge, but he didn't. He was very friendly & helpful. Previously, I took my key fob & a battery I had purchased into the service dept to see if they could show me how to change the battery (no appt, just walked in). The tech at the desk changed it for me, showed me how & there wasn't a charge for his time. He could have told me I had to purchase the battery there, but he didn't. Joseph Airport gets a 100% on customer service from me !
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Dear Ramona,
We thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your business.

BF
Beth F.
Greenville, OH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Repair
No comment
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Dear Beth,
We are very sorry your service visit did not meet your expectations.We try hard to have every service visit be above expectaions. I have reviewed your service experience with our staff and we will learn from our mistakes. Thank you for your honest feedback. We will use it to continue to improve our service operation.
So Sorry

Debra S.
Union, OH
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Review for my car

Dear Debra,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and thank you for your kind comments.
We hope to see you here again soon.

Piqua, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Love our Hyundai so far, service was great and personnel friendly
Love the. Hyundai so far and service was great and personnel very friendly

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again soon.

David G.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/27/2018 Category: Service
nice
proffesional

Dear David,
Thank you so much for returning the survey we sent you. We thank you for your business and hope to see you here again soon.