1937 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1052632/5Overall Rating 4.1052632/5Overall Rating 4.1052632/5Overall Rating 4.1052632/5rating 4.1052632
Overall Rating 2.42105/5Overall Rating 2.42105/5rating 2.42105rating 2.42105rating 2.42105

Juli T.
Union, OH
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Great
Even though it was apparently a very busy day, they all did a good job at getting me through, even with a car wash :)
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Dear Juli,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and thank you for the kind comments. We lookforward to your next visit.

XF
Xonerale F.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Good manners, and there goal to get things done for you.
Friendly and quick to know what i need, and get it done. impressive as always

Dear Xonerale,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We thank you for your business and appreciate the kind comments .

BP
Brian P.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Fast, efficient, and friendly
Called on a Tuesday to set up an oil change appointment Wednesday. They had one later in the day, which I took. Was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Said everything looked good, didn't try to upsell me anything. Did a wash of the car too. A+ friendly, quick service.

Dear Brian,
Thank you so much for the kind comments on the survey we snet you. We truly appreciate your business thank you for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you.

Clayton, OH
Fast service
Fast service
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for the kind comments.
We hope to see you again soon.

Mark P.
Sidney, OH
07/13/2019 Category: Service
The service department is great. I also appreciate the free car wash
Great place to do business.

Dear Mark,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for your kind comments. We hope to see you heer again soon.

TW
Thomas W.
Jeffersonville, OH
07/10/2019 Category: Service
service dept
great job by service dept
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Dear Thomas,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We know you have many choices for service and thank you for choosing us.
Hope to see you again soon.

WQ
Wanda Q.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Costumed service is awesome
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Dear Wanda,
Thank you so much for the kind comments on thesurvey we sent you. We truly appreciate the high score you gave us and we thank you for your business. We hope to see you here again soon.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Battery
I have total confidence that the service is above and beyond any other I have ever received at any other desler
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you very much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We know you have many choices for service and thank you for choosing us.
We look forward to your next visit.

PC
Portia C.
Englewood, OH
Customer service is great
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Dear Portia,

Troy, OH
A/C Fixed
It took multiple attempts but they finally figured out what the problem was with the A/C and got it fixed!

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for your patience while we repaired your car. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit.

Jeff S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Convenient to communicate !
Service was as scheduled and as expected !

Dear Jeff,
Thank you for visiying our service department again. We truly appreciate the high scores and thank you fro your business.
We look forward to your next visit.

BR
Beverly R.
Friendly & good service
I bring my car in because I trust the service people here.

Dear Beverly,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We thank you for the kind comments and look forward to your next visit.

David H.
New Madison, OH
2015 Hyundai Equus
They resolved my issues.
👍

Dear David,
Thank you for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We always look forward to your visits. Thank you for your business.
Thanks so much.

Michael B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
My service experience
I was running a little late because of a huge thunderstorm where the highway was backed up. I called to see if I could still get in and was told yes so I went on in. My car was done in no time and I was in my way home

Dear Michael,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you.We truy appreciate the kind comments and thank you for your business.

Joseph S.
Union, OH
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and quality service of my 2013 Azera. Taylor and his team did a great job in getting my vehicle running smoothly.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Dear Joseph,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We thank you for your kind comments and hope to see you here again soon.

Martin S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service and customer care
Service dept went out of their way to service my car on an expedited schedule. They even went the extra mile to check another item I was concerned about.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Dear Martin,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We know you have many choices for service and we thank you for choosing us. We appreciate the kind comments and hope to see you again soon.

JI
Jerry I.
good sevice nice people
I have always use this dealer and can see ni reason to change

Dear Jerry,
Thank you so much for the kind comments on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business. Thank you for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We look forward to your next visit.

Ok
They never vacuum the inside of my car
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
We are so sorry that we did not vacuum the inside of your car. We truly appreciate your business and are soory we did not meet expectations. Please accept our apologies. I will be contacting you soon so I can resolve this for you.
So sorry,

Richard M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and courteous service. Service advisor friendly and knowledgeable about reason for appointment. Service performed in reasonable time and I was on my way.

Dear Richard,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

CP
Charlette P.
quick and easy
friendly staff - accomodating

Dear Charlette,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your kind comments and thank you for your business. We hope to see you here again soon.