Overall Rating 3.9375/5Overall Rating 3.9375/5Overall Rating 3.9375/5rating 3.9375rating 3.9375
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

Thomas B.
Englewood, OH
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Disservice to customer
Not good
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Dear Thomas,
We are very sorry your last service visit did not take care of your problem. We are committed to your complete satisfaction. I wuill be contacting you to see what I can do to help you. I thank you for your honest feedback as it will help us to improve.

Darla H.
Troy, OH
05/18/2019 Category: Service
On time, done right
Maintenance service is always done right and quickly. My car is left clean, inside and out. I appreciate the quality of work and attention to detail.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Dear Darla,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you.
We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Robert G.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2019 Category: Service
poor communcation re; brake work.
average

Dear Robert,
We are so sorry that you were not happy with your last service visit. We thank you for your honest feedback. Our staff is reviewing your case to see how we can improve our inspection process. We truly value your business. Please accept or apologies for upsetting you. I will be in contact to see how I can help you.

Robert S.
Vandalia, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Joseph's Hyundai has the best service department around - always friendly, professional and customer oriented. Taylor. Scott and Bruce are topnotch. I wouldn't take my Santa Fe or my Genesis anywhere else. My Santa Fe has 100,000 miles on it and runs like a champ thanks to the excellent service from Joseph's Hyundai. Great Job
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Dear Robert,
Thank you so much for the kind comments on teh survey we sent you. We always look forward to your visits and thank you for your business.

CJ
Crystal J.
Great service.
Dropped off my 2015 Sonata for recall fix. A complimentary inspection was done and I was informed that I needed brakes. I had no idea as there had been no typically squeaking that comes when brakes are needed. I was very pleasantly surprised when I picked up my car and it had been washed free of charge! Everyone was very professional, service bay and reception area were clean. I was greeted and helped promptly upon arrival. I will and have definitely recommend Airport Hyundai Service for future needs.

Thank you to everyone who took such good care of my baby. :-) He is running great!

Dear Crystal,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We are very thanlful for your kind comments. We aooreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Charles W.
Great Service Department
Fast and friendly. Only place I have taken my new car and every experience at the service department is very positive.

Dear Charles,
We thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your kind commenta and thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again.

Robert C.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
oil change and tire rotation
was don in a timely manner

Dear Robert,
Thank you so much for answering the survey we sent you. We know you have many choices for service and thank you for choosing us. We appreciate the kind comments and look forward to your next visit.

James P.
Brookville, OH
2015 Hyundai Azera
05/14/2019 Category: Service
The employees are fantastic.

Dear James,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for your kind comments.

KC
Kimberley C.
Covington, OH
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Took my Tucson in to be serviced, but drove off the lot in a new Tucson.

Dear Kimberly ,
Thank you so much for visiting our service department. We thank you for your business and hope to see you again soon.
Enjoy your new Tucson.

LC
Lisa C.
Troy, OH
Lisa
Everyone is always very nice to me. It's a comfortable environment and I don't dread going there.

Dear Lisa,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. Thank you for the kind comments and we appreciate your business. We look forward to your next visit.
Thnaks again.

Mark C.
Huber Heights, OH
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Always get great service from Joseph Hyundai.. See Taylor for whatever you need, a great guy!!!
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Dear Mark,
Thank you so much for the kind comments on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and thank you for the high ratings.

GJ
Gregory J.
Trotwood, OH
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/12/2019 Category: Service
my visit was short and sweet
everyone was very friendly and very professional

Dear Gregory,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

NC
Norma C.
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
I really like my car. It has had the same MAJOR issue 2 times. I planned on buying another car from the Hyundai line. Either the genesis or the palisades. It is disheartening. It is unfortunate that I will not be able to purchase what I had planned on doing

Dear Norma,
We are so sorry the the you we unhappy with your service vistit. We appreciate your honest feedback and we will forward this information to hyundai. We hope we have resolved your issue and you no longer have trouble.
Thank you. Bruce

Daniel S.
Vandalia, OH
great service
My go to place for buying and having the car serviced. Always friendly, makes you feel as if you matter. We know our car is getting the care it needs.

Dear Daniel,
We thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We know you have many choices for service and thank you for choosing us.

Dave S.
Englewood, OH
NEVER FAILS
AIR HYUNDAI NEVER FAILS TO IMPRESS ME. OUTSTANDING PERSONALITIES IN THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT WHO ARE ALWAYS ON TOP OF THINGS.

Dear David,
Thank you so much for the kind comments . We truly appreciate your business.

Darrell B.
Fast and stress free
I had an appointment. My car was taken in at the appropriate time. I waited stress free while the guy who helped me did additional foot work for my situation to be handled.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Dear Darrell,
Thank you so much for visiting our service department. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for your feedback. We apologize for our water shortage. I can assure you we wont let that happen again.

VF
Veronica F.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and service is great
The service
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Dear Veronica,
We thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for your kind comments.

Huber Heights, OH
2012 Hyundai Azera
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Service schedule
The service was completed on time. The work order was reviewed when the car was dropped off and the service tech fixed one issue before I left.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We know you have many choices for service and thank you for choosing us.
Thank you for the kind comments .

PB
Paul B.
Piqua, OH
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Family Friendly Atmosphere
Everyone was polite and courteous and ever the salesperson who sold the vehicle checked up on me and asked how I liked the vehicle

Dear Paul,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your kind comments and thank you for your business. We hope to see you again soon.

Trotwood, OH
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and Staff in the service dept
NA

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We thank you for your business and appreciate the kind comments on the survey we sent you.