Overall Rating 3.866666/5Overall Rating 3.866666/5Overall Rating 3.866666/5rating 3.866666rating 3.866666
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Diana C.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Always quick and thorough ... My husband and I own 4 Hyundai's...Love them. Will never buy anything else

GH
Garry H.
Huber Heights, OH
2014 Hyundai Veloster
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Very happy
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Dear Gary,

Joseph D.
Troy, OH
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Fantastic service
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Dear Joseph,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We thank you for your business and look forward your next visit.

Regan B.
Great Service Everytime.
Just a great service team all around.

Dear Regan,
We appreciate your business. We thank you for giving us the highest rating. Thank you for being our longest loyal customer. We look forward to your next visit.
Tnaks again.

Ciarra S.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
The prompt response I got from them
Very professional and enduring. Made sure I was happy when I left. Answered all of my questions.

Dear Ciarra,
Thank you so much for the kind comments on the survey we sent you. We know you have many choices for service and we thank you for choosing us.
We look forward to your next visit.

TW
Thomas W.
Jeffersonville, OH
service dept
service dept never lets you down great job
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Dear Thomas,
We truly appreciate your business. Thank you for giving us the highest rating. We thank you so much for the kind comments.
Thanks again

RA
Robert A.
Clayton, OH
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Happy with several things at this dealer.

Dear Robert,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest ratings on the survey we sent you. We thank you for your kind comments and we hope to see you here again soon.

BR
Beverly R.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service people. Explains things so I understand. Clean, very clean. .
I like to keep my car in good condition. When I was told by a passing car that one of my brake lights was out, I didn't want to drive until I got it fixed. I was able to get in the very next morning & get it fixed.

Dear Beverly,
We thank you so much for answering our survey and giving us the highest ratings. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Martin S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019 Category: Service
vehicle service
standard oil change
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Dear Martin,
Thank you so much for visiting our service department . We know you have many choices for service and we thank you for choosing us. We hope to see you again soon.

KR
Kendall R.
Enon, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick reliable service.
Very good service. Met at the door by a service advisor who explained all the work to be performed. Explained estimated cost and estimated time to complete. Clean service area and waiting room.

Dear Kendall,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your kind comments and thank you for your business. We look forward to your next visit.

Judy B.
Clayton, OH
Review February
Everything went as planned.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Dear Judy,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Tipp City, OH
Super service always!

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for the kind comments on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for visiting us. We look forward to your next visit.

SJ
Sherry J.
New Lebanon, OH
Great
Always helpful , friendly and just always smiling
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Dear Sherry,
Thank you for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for the kind comments you left for us.

PB
Pamela B.
THEY ARE THERE WHEN YOU NEED THEM
Light comes on in the car, I freak out, I called Mr. Taylor, got me in and took care of the problem!!! I just enjoy their service...

Dear Pamela,
Thank you so much for visiting our service department. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for the kind comments.
Thanks so much,

AD
Alicia D.
Great Customer Service
Every time I go for service they are super nice and very helpful!
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Dear Alicia,
We thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We thank you for the kind comments and truly appreciate your business.

Joy W.
Cleanliness
I thought they would vac the drivers foot area.

Dear Joy,
Thank you so much for visiting our service department. We are so sorry that your car was not vacuumed in front. We try to do that every visit. I would be happy to vacuume your car whenever you would like to stop buy. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service.

Don H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great
Service quick. They noticed a tail light bulb out and replaced it upon my authorization.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Dear Don,
Thank you so much for answering the survey we sent you. We know you have many choices for service and thank you for choosing us. We appreciate the kind comments and look forward to your next visit.

Lewisburg, OH
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Excellent Dealership
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We thank you for your business and we appreciate the kind comments.

Centerville, IN
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Professional, friendly and quick.

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We thank you for your kind comments and look forward to your next visit.

Danette B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Waiting to get my car serviced.
I love coming here to get my car serviced. I don't mind waiting because the waiting room is awesome.I appreciate the staff member that made me fresh popcorn. The advisors are friendly and very informative. It's always good all around experience when I come here.

Dear Danette,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We know you have many choices for service and we thank you for choosing us.
Thank you for your kind comments.
Hope to see you again soon.