Debra C.
Troy, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Quick service & good customer relations
I have had my Santa Fe for a year and a half. I like to have my car serviced in one location. A lot of times I see my Sales person Abby while I wait. I feel like part of the family there when I see her. I truly love my Santa Fe, it has been a smooth ride!

PS
Patricia S.
Union, OH
01/24/2020 Category: Service
I bought the car from Joseph Airport and am very happy with the service
I lived in Florida for over 2 years and the service I waited until I return home and now living back in Ohio.
I do not speak Spanish so I did not have them service the care I just had oil changes and a battery and 4 new tires
for the drive from Florida to Ohio. I afraid to let them do any thing to my car the one that spoke English did not understand some of the
question I would ask them
Glad to be back in Ohio
Pat Steffen

Ronald M.
Tipp City, OH
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service staff
Always greeted with a smile. Staff are attentive and always make sure to ask if there is anything else that I need.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Dear Ronald,
Thanks so much for your kind comments. Thank you for giving us the highest scores. We truly appreciate your business.

Ronald R.
Saint Henry, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2020 Category: Service
ron r
arrived 45 min. before my scheduled service appointment they started it quickly and I was on my before my scheduled time
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Dear Ronald,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and thank you for the kind comments. We hope to see you again soon.

01/15/2020 Category: Service
Joseph Airport Hyundai is always pleasant and get me in for my regular maintenance for my Sonata.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Donald M.
Englewood, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/15/2020 Category: Service
latest visit for service
was greeted as usual,great customer service ,changed cabin filters and plugged leak in tire.service done in quick time!!

Dear Donald,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey. We truly look forward to your service visits.
Thank you.

Terri S.
Huber Heights, OH
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Excellent is always what you get at Joseph Airport Hyundai
I would like to thank Lisa for taking the time to provide me with her honesty about my car maintain need and I could wait to get service on (I came in to early for an oil change smh). Lisa excellent energy is always pleasant, professional and hardworking just like everyone in the service department. Thank you!
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Dear Terri,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We know you have many choices for service and we thank you for choosing us. We hope to see you again soon.

West Milton, OH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant Experience
Joseph Airport Hyundai has employees who seem always willing to listen, and serve their customers.

Dear Valued Customer,
We truly appreciate the  high scores you gave us on the survey we sent you. We thank you for the kind comments and look forward to your next visit.

DK
Debra K.
Bradford, OH
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Very personable
Always eager and pleasant when I enter the dealer. Always go a step above to see my car is in great shape. Enjoy my car and confidence they give me when I get behind the wheel.

Dear Debra,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to your next visit.

Michael L.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
friendly
my daughter came in and she said the service and people was great
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Dear Michael,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you.
Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Tipp City, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Dealer service and repair
Staff was great with communicating what needed to be done to get my vehicle back on the road. Cost of parts and repair are quite high(can be almost double) for same repair and parts outside the dealership. Charging 50 dollars just to put a battery in is a bit excessive. If you could get your pricing and labor closer to outside mechanic and parts pricing I would be more likely to use the dealership in the future.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for visiting our dealership service department. We thank you for your honest feedback and will take your comments into consideration. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Troy, OH
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Service is quality
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for your business. We truly appreciate you visiting our service department.
Thank again.

TA
Tara A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Great job on oil Change...only comments - my windows were left down when it was finished and it was raining/snowing. I wasn’t aware of $20 charge for tire rotation i was asked if I wanted done (which is okay just would like to know first). Also would like to receive phone call saying service is complete.

Dear Tara,
Thank you so much for answering the usrvey we sent you. We appreciate your honest feedback and will review your visit with our staff.
Thank you so much for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

SA
Sharon A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/03/2020 Category: Service
.....they went right to the task @ hand & got me up & out of there!
…...I loved the popcorn & coffee
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Dear Sharon,
Thank you so much for the kind comments you left us on the survey we sent you. We appreciate the high scores on thank you for your business.

Fairborn, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Sales man
All I can say is that Todd and Bob are two amazing people that truly care about their customers. Those guys helped me get my first car along with just graduating from college with not much credit history. But they believed in me when I cried & doubted myself if I was truly ready for the responsibility of a car note. I am grateful that those guys were on my side. Three years later I had %100 of on time payments with affordable payments and helped my credit score tremendously. And on top of that I went back to see them just for a maintenance check & they made sure I walked out for there with a brand year car. When I say these guys are awesome, THEY’RE ANAZING!!!!!

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for the kind comments on the survey we sent you. Thank you for your busines. We are so happy for you.
Thanks for visiting us.