Tipp City, OH
01/14/2021 Category: Service
None
None
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for the review!

01/05/2021 Category: Service
I have taken my car there soon purchased it and they always do an excellent job and are honest. I don’t feel like they are trying to have me do services I don’t need.
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Service department is awesome!
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

JI
Jerry I.
01/04/2021 Category: Service
good job
service done quickly clean area people very nice

Thanks for the review!!

Friendliness of the employees

Thanks for the review!!

New Carlisle, OH
01/03/2021 Category: Service
Good
Good job Ryan
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

I'm sorry we didn't meet your expectations, I will be reaching out.

2012 Hyundai Veloster
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Great
Great overall service. All employees are exceptional.
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you so much for the review!

12/31/2020 Category: Service
Usually, the service dept is great. The dept completely turned over. The Service manager was gone. My favorite Service rep was gone. While it is not my business, it is important for me to have faith in the reps and dept. I no longer feel this way. Secondly, I recently took my car to my mechanic in Huber. We found that my oil pan gasket (not a gasket now, it is silicone) and it has been leaking for some time. Unfortunately, because of this situation and the loss of the service reps. I will not be going back.
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

I am sorry that we failed to meet your expectations, I will be reaching out to see if we can make things right.

FG
Felicia G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Great service Manager Experience!
I love how RYAN has wonderful customer service and is very professional! I absolutely love the way he handles business and takes great care of each customers needs. He goes over and beyond to rectify a situation .As long as Ryan is at Hyundai, I’ll always be a customer. Thanks again !

12/28/2020 Category: Service
Customer service /Management
I’ve been getting my vehicle serviced for 3 years and not once have I had any issues until recently . I will not hold this one time against them. Although some of the employees/advisors need to work on their customer service skills.Your customer service skills can really make or break an experience for a patron.
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

I wanted to reach out and apologize about your service visit, I will be reaching out to correct this.

Piqua, OH
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Did not explain the work done.
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

I want to apologize about your recent experience, I will be reaching out.

Ambrey S.
Greenville, OH
12/28/2020
Don’t waste your time
Rude customer service, hours wait for a simple oil change, caught people going through my car, got scheduled for my first oil change one month out and was told that if I went over my miles required for the oil change it wasn’t their problem, then when I get there was told 100 more miles and they wasn’t gonna do the free oil change when it’s their fault it took so long in the first place. Was told I don’t need to keep checking on my car while I am sitting here for over two hours waiting for a simple oil change. Never going there again.
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

I wanted to reach out and apologize about your service experience.  I also wanted to take the time and say how appreciative I am in the fact that you took time out of your day to sit and have a conversation with me on how we can improve and what made it a bad experience. I look forward to regaining your business in the future.

Union, OH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/26/2020 Category: Service
Airport Hyundai Service
Easy check in, great waiting area. Personable staff.

Thanks for the review!

Robert S.
Vandalia, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
12/25/2020 Category: Service
Caring service
Service writer Lisa is the best - had some delays because of unexpected service needs and she went out of her way to solve the problem. Will definitely return for service on my Palisade and my Genesis

2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service on a recall
I had a recall on my vehicle. I scheduled the appointment online. Service at the shop was friendly and well understood. Great group of people.
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you so much for the review!

RI
Robert I.
Springfield, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional
Had an issue with our 2017 Santa Fe Sport. Took it in to be checked along with having an oil change. The vehicle was hooked up to the scanner and the problem found. The problem was taken care of immediately. Job well done ! Thank you all !!!
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020