CN
Cindy N.
Medway, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Easy in and out friendly staff very pleased with their service.

07/09/2020 Category: Service
Too bad one bad apple can ruin your experience at a dealership.
Overall a great dealorship.

Good morning,

Im sorry that we didnt meet your exspectations, i have reached out to you through email to see where we went wrong. Also if you would rahter give me a call we can discuss futher, looking forward to hearing from you. 937-665-1777  Ryan

Laverne M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Friendly personable service every visit
RYAN C. from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Thanks for the positive feed back Laverne, we appreciate it!!

07/07/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
Car was taken in at appointment time and was ready as promised . Shiny clean upon pickup .
RYAN C. from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

Thanks for the positive feedback, we really apprecite it!

David H.
New Madison, OH
2015 Hyundai Equus
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Thanks
Greatly appreciate car wash!!

MA
Mary A.
07/01/2020 Category: Service
They make me feel at home. ☺
I feel Tim Hartman went out of his way to take care of my care. He was very polite.
I would also recommend Kendall Harris in sales.
Thank you.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai customer
My appointment time was easy to schedule and took just less than one hour. I was able to use a coupon that I received in the mail toward the cost of the visit which was a nice plus. The waiting area is a very nice and makes the time spent waiting there very comfortable. Love the car wash too.

Vandalia, OH
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Great Place for Car Service
As always the staff does a good job and provides excellent customer service.

Jonathan B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Keep up the good work! Thanks again!

Ronald M.
Caring people
The people at Airport Hyundai do really care about their customers, not only at time of sale/lease but every time you visit for maintenance or for your next vehicle.

BF
Bryant F.
Sugarcrk Township, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Excellent customer service.
Excellent service from Lisa, Service Writer. Always seems concerned and willing to do what it takes to resolve issues.

Larry B.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Work done professionally and promptly

Brett B.
06/21/2020
Thanks Catherine Mcmillian
Thank you for amazing service! Very helpful and friendly.

II
Irvin I.
06/19/2020
New Purchase
I was recently looking for a new company vehicle and decided to do some research. I decided to stop by Joseph Airport Hyundai to see what they hade to offer. I pulled on the lot and fell in love with the new 2020 all black PALISADE. would highly recommend CAT McMillian. CAT was very knowledgeable, professional, and has great customer service! CAT will be the first person I go-to when it comes to purchasing another vehicle! Thanks again!

Brett B.
06/18/2020
An awesome experience!
I recently purchased an auto,and I must admit Cat mcmillian made my car shopping so easy! I told her what I was interested in,and she immediately showed me several vehicles to choose from! She was very knowledgeable and patient. I didn't feel pressure to buy or hurried either! If you're looking to buy a vehicle, come see their huge inventory of new and previously owned vehicles.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

Dear Brett,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We know you have many choices for service and thank you for choosing us. We look forward to your next service visit.
Thanks again.