Rodney M.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Service review
Great and friendly service will definitely be back!
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

HH
Heike H.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Great Salesperson Experience
Bob was a very polite, knowledgeable, patient, and helpful salesperson. He kept me informed via email, and there was no pressure to buy. Since I have purchased the car, he still provides great service. The service department is also knowledgeable and provides great service.
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Amanda S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/10/2020 Category: Service
I have received excellent service with this dealership for 4 yrs now first with Taylor now that he is no longer there Lisa has giving excellent customer service.
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 10/12/2020

Piqua, OH
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Close to my home.
I don't know why Taylor Jacomet left the Service Department. I never had problems when he was there.
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

I'm sorry we didn't meet your expectations, I will be reaching out to try to resolve.

Union, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Easy Oil Change
Good place to get my vehicle's Oil changed regularly.
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

thanks for the review!

BK
Brenda K.
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Disappointed
Received no call back from management.
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

We are sorry you never got a call back, I will be reaching back out today.

Robert S.
Eaton, OH
09/26/2020
Missing Fuel Door
I appreciate the service manager, Ryan, working to rectify my past issues with service from the dealership. He has ordered a replacement fuel door and has promised to replace the missing fuel door as soon as he can have it painted. He stated there were issued with some former employees that no longer work in the service department.

09/26/2020
Where's My Fuel Door?
I purchased a Santa Fe Limited in Jan 2020 with a lifetime bumper-to-bumper warrantee. About 5 months into the ownership, the fuel door fell off (it had not been damaged). I took the vehicle to the dealership where it was purchased (Joseph Airport Hyundai) and they said they would order and then need to paint a new fuel door. Additionally, they said they would call me when it was ready...crickets! After about 10 weeks, there has been no call. My wife was tired of having no fuel door, so a couple weeks ago I personally ordered a replacement fuel door and installed it. It took a couple days to get a replacement door. Thus, what is the delay at the dealership? I am left to believe they never order one...Poor Service! On an additional note about service, the dealership did the first oil change and I did the second yesterday. There was one of four under-engine cover bolts missing. It was either lost or not tightened by dealership technician...Substandard Work! I went to TSC and purchased a M6 bolt to do the job right...this is no rocket science people!!!
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 09/26/2020

Im sorry we failed to meet the expectations, I will be reaching out.

TD
Terry D.
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
They took care of my car in a timely manner
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thanks for the great review!

Christian W.
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Great management
Everything is fantastic just wish they would look at gearbox
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thanks for the great review!

PH
Pam H.
09/16/2020
Service manager
Ryan was so helpful in resolving previous issues which I sincerely appreciate. I have never had a bad experience there before. I love my Hyundai Santa Fe Unlimited. I’d never want anything else.
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

thank you so much for the review!

RT
Robert T.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Poor follow up service
My mileage sticker was delivered to my old address. Unacceptable because I receive regular advertisements to my current location.
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 09/12/2020

I am sorry we failed to meet your expectations, I will be reaching out to see if we can resolve your issues.  Thanks.

PH
Pamela H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/09/2020 Category: Service

09/09/2020 Category: Service
Ryan was very helpful thus thoroughly increased my thoughts regarding my service visit.
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

I'm sorry we failed to meet your expectations, I will be reaching out to resolve.

RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 09/18/2020

thanks for the re score, glad we could correct the issue.

Robert S.
Vandalia, OH
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Top Hyundai Dealer in Dayton
I have dealt with this dealer for over 10 years. Their service department is outstanding. Always fairly priced, they never try to sell me services I do not need. Are very upfront and timely in meeting my service needs.
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

thanks for the great review and being a long time customer.

Sarah C.
Middletown, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Ugh
Not thrilled. Told me it would be an hour. Made me late to work. Didn’t have vehicle to offer until I was really upset then one poofed into existence. Still made me late for work. Still ended up driving three different cars that day. Ended up with a very dirty car and very crappy experience
RYAN C., Service Manager from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 09/04/2020

Good morning,

I am sorry we failed to meet your expectations, I will be reaching out to follow up to address where we went wrong.