Troy, OH
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis dealer close to Dayton Airport
Very polite and friendly staff. Had given a lower score because the service took longer than I expected.

Genesis dealer close to Dayton Airport
Very polite and friendly service staff.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for bringing your car to our service department. We are very sorry for the delay in repair. Your situation was a very complicated repair that required manufacture help with diagnostics. We appreciate your patience and are pleased that your car is now repaired.

Centerville, IN
Tech Explained Problem.
He took the time to explain what he did to correct the problem and explained it in a way that you could understand. Thanks. Great Service.

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We thank you for your kind comments and hope to see you here again soon.

SJ
Sharyn J.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Staff, cleanliness. Comfortable waiting room
Service is always good and efficient!
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Dear Sharyn,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. Thank you for bringing the Sonata in for service. We appreciate your kind comments. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

HR
Harold R.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Excellent Service Writer
I just spent 15 minutes of my 2-fingered typing praising service writer LISA. Then your system would not allow me to post it.
Lisa's interest and follow-up on our problem was fantastic. Your survey system suck's!!

Venisa and Harold Robinson
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Dear Harold,
Thank you for the kind words for Lisa on your survey. We appreciate your business and thank you for letting us service your Ioniq.

FC
Floyd C.
Fairborn, OH
Smiling Faces and excellent service
When I arrived for my appointment a service writer met me outside the garage doors and took my keys and let me know I could go inside while she prepped my car for service. Its great to have someone wait on you with a friendly attitude. While waiting for my car to be service I enjoyed donuts and coffee in the waiting room. The smiling receptionist in the show room came by the waiting area, and greeted me. Lets face it having your car worked on could be torture, forget that, take it to Joseph Airport Hyundai.

Dear Floyd,
Thank you so much for your kind comments on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate the high scores and thank you for letting us service your Elantra.
We hope to see you again soon.

Consuelo H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Awesome service
They get you in and out professionally.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Dear Consuelo,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We thank you for your kind comments and hope to see you here again soon.
Thansk again.

Michael H.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
excellant service
everything is great

Dear Michael,
Thank you so much for answering the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for the high scores. We hope to see you hear again soon.

Joan W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Fast and courteous!
Always on time and doesn't take very long!!!!

Dear Joan,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to your next visit.

GW
Gregory W.
Bradford, OH
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Always good service. Very nice area to wait as I always wait there.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Dear Gregory,
Thank you so much for answering the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your kind comments. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
bruce

RD
Riley D.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Satisfied customer
They went the extra mile to check out a possible problem. Very satisfied.

Dear Riley,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We know you have many choices for service and thank you for choosing us.
Thank you for your business. We hope to see you here again soon.

KA
Karen A.
Friendly staff, efficient service
Efficient service, clean wait area, friendly staff
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Dear Karen,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We know you have many choices for service and we thank you for choosing us. We look forward to your next visit.

Johnathan S.
Sidney, OH
Fantastic service
Their service department is fantastic! I was actually surprised how I was treated. I wasnt to happy going in as I've had the car less than a month but I left very impressed and I have no problems in recommending them and going back in the future (hopefully only to buy my next car).

Dear Johnathan,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate the kind words you left on the survey. Your satisfaction means a lot to us.
We hope to see you here again.

BK
Brenda K.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Too much time waiting
My experience with having to wait too long for a repair that should have taken an hour or less made me frustrated that my time was of no value. A personal email was sent to the Service Manager the day after my appointment and I did not receive a response. Not an apology, not a we will try harder next time, nothing! This made me feel not valued as a customer.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Dear Brenda,
We are very sorry we made you wait so long when you had your oil changed. We truly appreciate your honest feedback. We will take your experience and use it as a teaching moment so this does not happen again.
Please except our apologies and I will be contacting you soon to speak with with.

02/04/2020 Category: Service
Sonata Service
Excellent are usual -- facility is spotless -- service rep (Taylor) is outstanding.

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We thank you for the kind comments you left us and truly appreciate your business.

Don H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Accomodating
I was able to get service in a very timely manner. Joseph airport Hyundai is a great place to buy a car. Personnel all very nice, and dog friendly.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Dear Don,