1907 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.0555578/5Overall Rating 4.0555578/5Overall Rating 4.0555578/5Overall Rating 4.0555578/5rating 4.0555578
Overall Rating 2.38889/5Overall Rating 2.38889/5rating 2.38889rating 2.38889rating 2.38889

Mary H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
I am very pleased with the service department at Joseph Airport Hyundai. First of all it is clean! That tells me they take pride in their work. My car has always been serviced quickly and had a thorough going over. All of the people I met were very nice to me. I also like to browse the new models and the sales people were very friendly too. It makes you feel like a valued family member!
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Dear Mary,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your kind comments and hope to see you again soon.
Thank you.

Michael S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Superlative Service
My experience since purchasing my Genesis in 2015 has been exemplary. I have been treated with kindness and consideration whenever I have returned. The dealership is honest and caring and the service department is exceedingly fine. Thank you.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Dear Michael,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to your next visit.
Thank you.

Dayton, OH
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
As usual this dealer and the service associates provide excellent support and service. Only dealer I will take the Sonata for service. Facility as usual spotless and clean, just a pleasure to bring my Sonata in for service.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
We thank you so much for giving us the highest  scores on the survey we sent you. We know you have many choices for service and thank you for choosing us.
Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

New Carlisle, OH
06/19/2019 Category: Service
They always go the extra mile to make sure my visit is pleasant and timely. Great customer service and my car is always in great shape thanks to Joseph Airport Hyundai.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and thank you for your kind comments.

LN
Linda N.
Union, OH
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Short and sweet
I recently came in for an oil change and was met by a gracious young man who took my info, directed me to a lounge while my car was being serviced, and in no time flat my car was ready to go, it had even been washed. I was very satisfied with the service and the way I was treated.

Dear Linda,
Thank you so much for your kind words on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for visiting us.
We look forward to your next visit.

Eaton, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2019 Category: Service
A
Always good service.

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for answering the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.
If there is anything we could have done to make you want to give us a perfect score of 5 please let me know. You can contact me at bcorbolotti@airhyundai.com
Thank you again.

SL
Sharon L.
Fort Recovery, OH
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Good Service, great people!
Free car wash with service
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Dear Sharon,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you here again soon.
Thanks you.

Marsha M.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
22, 500 mile check-up...and, happy about it
I came in for my scheduled checkup and, as always, the service department was professional, yet friendly. They made a suggested air filter change, which I will have done in the next couple weeks. I trust the people and the service, I have never felt pressured to have additional work done on my car.

Dear Marsha,

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly dealership
We have bought several cars here. We find everyone here to be helpful and friendly.

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for answering our survey. We tru;y appreciate your business and thank you for your feedback. We will use your experience as a learning tool for our staff.

Englewood, OH
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Service was Great
Able to make appointment on line, oil change done within an hour - all is good
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing us.

Jessica S.
Washington, NJ
06/13/2019
The Best Experience!
So I found a car on one of those cars.com, truecar, cargurus sites. This 2017 Tuscan Night was available 8 1/2 hrs away in Vandalia, OH. It was the exact one I wanted. So I got in touch with Al at Airport Hyundai. What a great experience. I did almost everything via text/email and it was so easy and fast and hassle free. I drove to Ohio from NJ. Everyone was great and so helpful and Al was great! I totally recommend going to Joseph Airport Hyundai. And ask for Al. Thank you Al for the best vehicle purchase I could ever ask for!
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Dear Jessica,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for contacting us.
If you are in Vandalia Ohio again please come and visit us.

Tipp City, OH
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Had a fantastic customer service followup
I had given a poor rating on my recent service visit, but only due to the shuttle service. The Service manager called me and we chatted about what happened. I was very appreciative of the attention and the discussion of the SNAFU. I think SNAFUS are always understandable when there has been acknowledgement of them, and some kind customer service as followup. IT MAKES ALL THINGS FINE! THANKS for the great customer service followup.

Have been a loyal customer, but shuttle service epic failed me this time
Have been a loyal customer, but shuttle service epic failed me this time

Dear Valued Customer,
We are truly sorry for the mess we made of getting you picked up for your service visit. We strive hard to provide a timely shuttle service but we failed terribly this time. Please accept our apologies for this mistake. Thank you for honest feedback as we will use it to improve our operations.
Thank you and we are so sorry.

Union, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Routine maintenance
Routine Maintienance

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Piqua, OH
Review/Discussion
Service Manager Bruce explained the surge of business due to some safety warranty recalls and apologized for long wait and thanked me for letting him know of issue. We are good, it happens, we all have times in our life when "things are different".

Slow service
Last 2 visits the service too slow for me for simple oil change/filter &......tire rotation (last time only).
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for giving us your honest feedback. We have experienced a huge uptick in business in the past year. i appologize for the excessive wait times. We are working to improve our service times. I am very sorry we have not met your expectaions. Your feedback is very valuable to us. Thank you.

A/C Not Working
Have had an A/C problem ever since a recall was serviced. Dealership can't get it fixed after three years.

Dear Tonda,
We are so sorry we have not repaired your air conditioner. We truly value your business and will do everything we can to make sure you are completely satisfied. We will be contacted shortly to see how we can resolve this issue. We are so sorry to inconvenience you.
Thank you for your honest feedback.

FC
Floyd C.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work
Scott the service writer was a great person to work with. He was friendly and helpful. Called me and kept me up to date. When you pull your car in for service the guys come and take your keys and they are polite and have a good sense of humor. This is my service center for sure.

Dear Floyd,

Richard M.
Huber Heights, OH
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Appointment was on time and service was completed in a timely manner. Personnel were courteous and helpful. Waiting room was clean and comfortable.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Dear Richard,

Susan M.
Dayton, OH
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Quick, kind, efficient, and helpful
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Dear Susan,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the usrvey we sent you. We appreciate your kind comments and thank you for your business.

CA
Cheryl A.
Vandalia, OH
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Sonata service
The service managers and all are very pleasant, explaining in detail and efficient.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Dear Cheryl,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you.
We appreciate your business and thank you for the kind comments.

Danny M.
Englewood, OH
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2019 Category: Service
I like the fact that I can setup an appointment that fits my schedule and the is prompt and curious.

Dear danny,
We thak you so much for vivsting our service department. We appreciate the high scores you gace us and thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to your next visit.