Overall Rating 3.69231/5Overall Rating 3.69231/5Overall Rating 3.69231/5rating 3.69231rating 3.69231
Overall Rating 2.15385/5Overall Rating 2.15385/5rating 2.15385rating 2.15385rating 2.15385
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The service is always top notch from all personnel!!!

Stuart S.
Piqua, OH
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Good Service With Great People
Nice clean facility with good repair staff.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Dear Stuart,
Thank you so much for answering the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

TR
Travis R.
Columbus, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service sucked
Why bother nobody does warranty work like they are supposed to

Dear Travis,
We are so sorry that you were not happy with your last service visit. We strive give the best service and are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I will review your visit with my staff so we can learn from it and continue to improve our service operation. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Debra S.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
I had my appointment and they got me right in and taken care of...

Dear Debra,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We know you have many choices for service and thank you for choosing us.

Troy, OH
Nice and friendly
Everyone in service was nice. Did not make me feel unwelcomed.

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

KH
Karilee H.
West Alexandria, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Thanks!
After purchasing our pre owned Hyundai from a dealer in a neighboring town, we brought our can in for service. I was so happy that they were no less kind and courteous despite not purchasing from their dealership. We will definitely return for future service issues!
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Dear Karliee,
Thank you so much for visiting our service department. We know you have many choices for service and thank you for choosing us. We appreciate your kind comments and hope to see you here again soon.

David H.
New Madison, OH
2015 Hyundai Equus
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Routine service
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Dear David,
Thank you for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you, We appreciate your business and thank you for the kind comments.
Hope to see you again soon.

Piqua, OH
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Bruce contacted my husband.He is taking care of the problem.

N/A
N/A

Dear Krista,
I am so sorry we did meet your expectaions on your last visit. I will be contacting you so that we gat get these issues resolved.
So sorry,

Mark C.
Huber Heights, OH
Hyundai
Always get great service. Service reps, especially Taylor has gone above and beyond for me. I appreciate it !!
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Dear Mark,
Thank you so much for the kind words about our service department. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.
Thank you.

Donald M.
Englewood, OH
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/16/2018 Category: Service
last visit
did work requested but interior not vacuumed
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Dear Donald,
Thank you so much for visiting us again. We are very sorry we did not get you carpet vacuumed thsi visit. We will be sure to take care of you next visit. Thank you so much,

Consuelo H.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
The service technicians make a point to explain what needs to be done and you don't feel pressured to make decisions to spend a lot of unnecessary money.

Dear Consuelo,
Thank you so much for visiting our service department. We thank you for your business and appreciate your kind comments.
Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon.

DV
Dennis V.
Huber Heights, OH
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
They were right on time for my service appointment and extremely helpful with the question i had. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who would ask my input.

Dear Dennis,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you.We  appreciate your business and thank you for your kind words.

Vandalia, OH
No change
I do not know why I would do a re-score when nothing has been done to resolve the issues that I had so my score will remain the same.

Bad customer service experience
Overall you could really use improvement. I lease my car and am considering going else where when my lease is up.

Dear Valued Customer,
We are very sorry we did  not treat you well and your past visit. We try very hard to give our customers the best service visit possible. I have reviewed your survey with our staff and we will use this as a learning experience to improve our procedures. Thank you for your honest feedback.
Our apologies.

New Carlisle, OH
Friendly, timely, honest!
I was in and out in a little under an hour for my oil change. They topped my fluids off and gave my car a rinse! Very professional. They even addressed my tire light issue.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you so much for your kind comments on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and thank you for the high scores. We hope to see you here again soon.

Darnelle W.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Place!
Being a single female, I have finally found a business that I can trust! Hard to find nowadays, but now that I have found it, I'm sticking with it. I recommend them to everyone.

Dear Darnelle,
Thank you so much for visiting our service department. We appreciate your kind comments and thank you for your business. We hope to see you here again soon.

Lucia M.
Castle Rock, CO
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Would highly recommend!
Appointment time was promptly met and service was efficient. I found all employees to be friendly, courteous and professional.

Dear Lucia,
Thank you so much for your kind comments about our service department. We try to give excellent service on every visit.

Diana C.
Englewood, OH
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Appt
Always courteous and service is provided in a prompt manner. This is my third Hyundai. LOVE them...cannot imagine owning anything else
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Dear Diana,
Thank you so much for visiting our service department. We thank you for your kind comments and high scores on the survey we sent you.
We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

BA
Balakrishnan A.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service in timely manner
Excellent Service in timely manner

Dear Balakrishnan,
Thank you very much for visiting our service departmant. We appreciate the high scores and kind comments on the survey we sent you.

Jim S.
Vandalia, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Visit
Good Experience

Dear Jim,
Thank you for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you here again soon.

AN
Alainna N.
09/09/2018 Category: Service

Dear Alainna,
Thank you so much for visiting our service department. We thank you for your business and the high scores you gave us on the survey we sent you.