MA
Mary A.
Englewood, OH
07/01/2020 Category: Service
They make me feel at home. ☺
I feel Tim Hartman went out of his way to take care of my care. He was very polite.
I would also recommend Kendall Harris in sales.
Thank you.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai customer
My appointment time was easy to schedule and took just less than one hour. I was able to use a coupon that I received in the mail toward the cost of the visit which was a nice plus. The waiting area is a very nice and makes the time spent waiting there very comfortable. Love the car wash too.

Vandalia, OH
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Great Place for Car Service
As always the staff does a good job and provides excellent customer service.

Jonathan B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Keep up the good work! Thanks again!

Ronald M.
Caring people
The people at Airport Hyundai do really care about their customers, not only at time of sale/lease but every time you visit for maintenance or for your next vehicle.

BF
Bryant F.
Sugarcrk Township, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Excellent customer service.
Excellent service from Lisa, Service Writer. Always seems concerned and willing to do what it takes to resolve issues.

Larry B.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Work done professionally and promptly

Brett B.
06/21/2020
Thanks Catherine Mcmillian
Thank you for amazing service! Very helpful and friendly.

II
Irvin I.
06/19/2020
New Purchase
I was recently looking for a new company vehicle and decided to do some research. I decided to stop by Joseph Airport Hyundai to see what they hade to offer. I pulled on the lot and fell in love with the new 2020 all black PALISADE. would highly recommend CAT McMillian. CAT was very knowledgeable, professional, and has great customer service! CAT will be the first person I go-to when it comes to purchasing another vehicle! Thanks again!

Brett B.
An awesome experience!
I recently purchased an auto,and I must admit Cat mcmillian made my car shopping so easy! I told her what I was interested in,and she immediately showed me several vehicles to choose from! She was very knowledgeable and patient. I didn't feel pressure to buy or hurried either! If you're looking to buy a vehicle, come see their huge inventory of new and previously owned vehicles.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

Dear Brett,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We know you have many choices for service and thank you for choosing us. We look forward to your next service visit.

Janice W.
Englewood, OH
Great Experience
I came to the dealership unaware that it closed 20 minutes before I got there. Cat McMillian was working with a couple when I got there but came right over to help me as soon as she finished up with them. I felt bad because she should have been going home but she told me not to worry about that & never once made me feel rushed. I never expected the car buying experience to be so easy & enjoyable. Cat showed me around the dealership and explained in detail where to go and how the process works when I bring my car in for maintenance. The gentleman in finance also worked over so I could complete my purchase and he could not have been nicer. I recommend to anyone looking for a car.

Dear Janice,
Thank you so much for the kind words about our sales department. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your first service visit.
Thank you.

Casandra M.
Fairborn, OH
Sales
I came not expecting to buy a new car but left with the most perfect BRAND NEW SUV and i cannot say enough great things about how i was treated in this facility. Cat McMillian went above and beyond and i will definitely to send everyone in the market for a car there!

Dear Casandra,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and look for to your next service visit with your new car.

DK
Debra K.
Bradford, OH
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Very caring and clean
Always working to get all issues resolved and updated. Very clean and personable when on the phone or in person.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Dear Debra,
Thank you so much for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit.

LC
Lloyd C.
Greenville, OH
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/16/2020 Category: Service
new customer
I thought that they should have taken me on a tour of the dealership, service department, accessories department, they did show me the snack bar, the coffee was great.

Dear Lloyd,
Thank you so much for bringing your car in for service. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for giving us the highest scores. We look forward to your next visit.

Carolyn M.
2008 Hyundai Accent
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Professional, kind & patient.
BRUCE A C., Parts and Service Director from Joseph Airport Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Dear Carolyn,
Thank you for giving us the highest scores on the survey we sent you. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for visiting our servcie department. We hope to see you again soon.