Business Solutions

Tyler, TX
verified customer Verified Customer
10/20/2021
Great auto shop
This was my first time using this shop. I came here on a recommendation from a friend that they are an “honest shop” and “good guys”. The first phone conversation I had with Chris was very informative in answering all the questions I had about my wife’s car. I dropped our vehicle off after they had closed, but they had agreed to wait on me because my wife could not get to the shop before they closed. Second sign of great customer service. Chris called me the next morning to give me a list of things their diagnostics test had discovered. I didn’t feel like they were trying to sell me any services that were not required. He quoted me a price to do all the work, and then broke it down per item and told me what order he suggested doing the work if we didn’t have the funds to do it all now. He mentioned several times they they don’t try to oversell anything and work hard to do a good job and get people back on the road. I felt really good hearing this because I don’t know much about the mechanics of vehicles. I really appreciate honest mechanics. I spoke with another mechanic at their shop about our vehicle and got the same feeling from him. I felt comfortable with what they were telling me. That’s important when you know you will probably be spending a decent amount of money on repairs. The total for parts and labor was actually less than what was quoted, so that was another unexpected surprise. Thank you guys for doing good and quick work on my wife’s car. Getting her vehicle back so soon really keeps us out of a bind and trying to figure out how to get our kids to different locations at the same time for their after school activities, when we only had one car between both of us. I will definitely be back any time I need work done on our vehicles and I will be suggesting your shop to everyone who will listen.
Josh H. from Josh Hawkins Automotive responded on 10/26/2021

It means more to us than you know that you took the time to write us such a great review. We are so glad that we were able to help you guys and even happier that we gained a customer. Thank you for your business!