ZH
Zachary H.
Overton, TX
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Zach said he liked the customer service the staff provided.

CLINT C.
06/12/2019
Another great experience!
Another great experience with routine maintenance.

IL
Isaac L.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Isaac said that the place did a great job.

Jeremy L.
Bullard, TX
Chevrolet Colorado
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said that the service was quick and efficient. He mentioned that the staff was direct in informing him as to the service his vehicle needed.

BRETT M.
Murchison, TX
06/04/2019
Very professional, Friendly and Reasonably Priced.
I would highly recommend Brad and his family for transmission repair. My vehicle was actually ready before I had planned and their customer service was outstanding! I was anticipating the repairs to cost more than they did and was pleasantly surprised. They gave me a two year warranty, when most places would give a year. The positive attitude gave the impression they'd never had a bad day. Good people!
Josh H. from Josh Hawkins Automotive responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you so much for your business and the great review!

SONIA M.
Bullard, TX
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/28/2019
Honest and Fair Priced
I found Josh's Automotive through his Dad at Brad's Transmission. I was pleased with their customer service and believe they did a good job repairing my truck.
Josh H. from Josh Hawkins Automotive responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you - we are glad you gave us a shot!

KARN S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/28/2019
Best auto service in East Texas
Josh and his staff are always on time,courteous and professional. Pricing is always very reasonable. East Texas can be proud to have a business like theirs in our community!
Josh H. from Josh Hawkins Automotive responded on 05/28/2019

That is a huge compliment - thank you so much Karn!

JERRY W.
Dodge Ram Van
05/20/2019
They have always been honest and reliable
Josh Hawkins Automotive have always done great work on my vehicle and there prices have always been fair !
Josh H. from Josh Hawkins Automotive responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Mr. Williams!

FS
Frank S.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the business has excellent service and they went out of their way to help him out.

Don L.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Don said the staff were good.

Randy C.
Whitehouse, TX
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Randy said they had good, efficient service.

PB
Penny B.
Whitehouse, TX
Kia Sorento
05/03/2019
Always quality work!
We take all 3 of our cars to Hawkins and have never been disappointed. Quality work and friendly folks!

SUE S.
04/25/2019
Professional and efficient
My first visit and I was greeted with friendliness and efficiency. Never felt the need to ask if my car could be fixed or when it would be ready. I had already had two recommendations for this place of service. I was certainly not disappointed. Have already been making recommendations to my friends.
Josh H. from Josh Hawkins Automotive responded on 04/26/2019

Word of mouth means more to us than you know. I'm super happy to hear that you had a great experience. Thank you so much!

Clark S.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Clark said it was really good.

Justin F.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the employees completed the service as promised.

JAMES M.
04/11/2019
feels like family
The crew at JHA works with you and your budget to keep you on the road.

Thank you James!

ST
STEVE T.
Pine Bluff, AR
GMC Pickup
04/06/2019
Great Customer Service
I dropped my truck off with them and returned to my home state. They communicated with me well while troubleshooting and repairing my truck.

Thank you Steve!

TF
Terri F.
Buick Enclave
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Terri said they always do good work.

PB
Patrick B.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said he got good service there. He knows it would have cost him more money at another facility. Josh's sister was very nice and thorough. They didn't do anything without asking him first.
Josh H. from Josh Hawkins Automotive responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for your business Mr.Bell!

KW
KELLEN W.
Scion xB
03/18/2019
I brought my vehicle in because it would randomly drop into nuetral. Josh and his crew tried diligently to find the issue but were in able to find the cause. I wasn’t charged for anything and wasn’t givin some lie to just sell me parts that I didn’t need. They were very kind and even offered to let me use there vehicles to get to work since my car was in the shop for so long. You don’t find many people like that anymore. They offer great service that I trust.
Josh H. from Josh Hawkins Automotive responded on 03/19/2019

That is a huge compliment - thank you so much for your business Kellen!