Mary M.
Hyundai SONATA
07/28/2021
MY favorite and faithful mechanic shop
I was introduced to this shop a little over a year when I arrived in Vegas and needed a mechanic. I have a BMW and they were recommended by a BMW owner who was a stranger. I have no regrets. They are experts, honest and trustworthy. I highly recommend.

MY
Michael Y.
Lexus NX
07/22/2021
Great place to get your car fixed
I’ve been a customer for almost as long as I’ve lived in Las Vegas (going on 21 years) and everyone at JPR is great to work with. They are trustworthy, fairly priced and you will always have piece of mind. Call Ralph and he’ll take great care of you!

Michael R.
07/21/2021
Very professional
JPR Automotive is the only garage I will take any of my vehicles to. Every time they have worked on any of my cars, or van, it has been exactly the way they said it would be. When they fix something, it's fixed...the right way. This is one of those places that you get what you pay for...every time. Ralph, Adrian and John are super friendly and very knowledgeable. I think they know BMW's better than BMW...especially with performance upgrades.

Janet T.
Ford Thunderbird
07/16/2021
The best.

Steve B.
Lexus GS
07/14/2021
Great job
The staff always does a great job on are cars. From little jobs to big. Never have to worry

S2
Steve BG 2.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
07/13/2021
Great crew
Been using this shop for multiple years. Very strong crew competent work never have to worry about it

HS
Hank S.
07/09/2021
Very professional and completely trustworthy
I’ve been using JPR for years and happy to be a loyal customer.

Jeff B.
Lexus LS 460
07/07/2021
Lexus oil service
Excellent and professional,service thanks Ralph and Aiden.

GR

YG
Yolanda G.
07/01/2021
My peace of mind
I have extensive experience in working with dealership repair shops, they were never completely honest to me. It is a huge business and customer care is the least of their concerns. Having European made cars was always a huge issue if something was needed because a list would always be provided by the Dealership… a ridiculously expensive long list of items not needed or exaggerated. JPR Automobile made me change my mind completely about the Car Service Industry. They are a place with an honest estimate and they tell you what you NEED, not all they want to sell you. Best stuff and reliable mechanic with extensive experience, just the very best. Highly recommend!

Julia L.
06/29/2021
Adrian is very professional.
I was referred to JPR by Nextdoor.
My BMW is due for oil change and is out of warranty with the dealer. So I was looking for competent auto shop that services foreign cars.
Thanks to the referral, Adrian is a no nonsense guy, checked the car, showed me what needs to be done. That's all. The charge is reasonable.

BD
Benjamin D.
Bullhead City, AZ
06/28/2021
Quality: Team, Work & Repairs
JPR has consistently gone above and beyond and always succeeds. The business exceeds the minimum and delivers to the fullest. Very satisfied and happy,

Christopher B.
Audi S4
06/25/2021
The guys at the shop were very friendly and professional. They explained exactly what needed to be done to fix our car.

Michele G.
Volvo XC60
06/22/2021
Your automotive needs
I’ve been going to JPR automotive service for seven years, JPR automotive is knowledgeable friendly they take care of their customers with respect. I will continue to go to JPR automotive for my automotive needs Michelle is my name

AG
Alec G.
BMW Z4
06/17/2021
I feel like family at JPR
I feel like family at JPR. Ralph takes care of everything and his guys do a great job. I highly recommend JPR