Jerry T.
04/21/2021
Excellent Customer Service
Quality service at reasonable prices. I own 3 BMW 3 Series and this is the only place that I take them. You can rely on an honest assessment of the condition of your vehicle and you will be presented options on how to keep it running in great condition.

Jerry T.
Volkswagen Touareg
04/21/2021
Great Customer Service
Great staff, quality service, reasonable prices. I have been a customer for more than a decade and would not trust my beamers and Toureg with anyone else.

Raymond H.
Sierra Madre, CA
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/14/2021
Great friendly, knowledgeable service.
Ralph will take care of you and get it done. Great friendly service.

Cathleen W.
Henderson, NV
Amazing!!
We are so grateful to have been referred to JPR! This business is honest and does excellent work. We bring our two vehicles here for everything from repairs to maintenence, and we are always met with fast, friendly and professional service at a reasonable price. Thank you to Ralph and his team for always going the extra mile!

CA
Cheryl A.
Dodge Nitro
Can always trust JPR
Have used JPR for our vehicles for a few years now. Trust their work and honesty for issues and pricing to fix. Timely manner of services. Have recommended JPR to lots of family and friends, even strangers.

AR
Audrey R.
GMC Acadia
04/10/2021
Expert knowledge and service
I have been using JPR automotive for a few years now. I drive over 30 miles to have them service and work on my vehicle when there is an issue. They have been the only ones to diagnose and fix 2 problems that other shops were unable to figure out. Ralph, the owner, and Adrian treat you like family. Thank you guys for keeping my vehicle is great shape.

CU
Christian U.
Ford Econoline Wagon
04/09/2021
Great repair shop, great service
Ralph and his team are top notch and do an excellent job.

VS
Vince S.
04/08/2021
Very detailed mechanics and know Audi engines
Mechanics are highly skilled in German engines

David G.
Scion iA
Job done well
I had my ac freon refilled here and they did it perfectly.

RI
Rosemary I.
04/08/2021
Excellent customer service and professional staff.
We are very pleased of the service we received.

LJ
Linda J.
Henderson, NV
Lexus NX 200t
04/06/2021
Welcoming and Skillful
I am always confident that the service will be complete and I never feel I am being taken advantage of.

Michael G.
San Diego, CA
Toyota Land Cruiser
04/03/2021
Ralph took good care of me, working with my schedule for my new Toyota Land Cruiser. Sean did a good job, discussing with me what was going to be done with the install. making sure options were to my choice. I would highly recommend JPR if you have a high end vehicle and want the job done right!

04/02/2021
Excellent prices and service.
I've have a lot of work don't done with them and they are a great shop. Very personable and helpful.

Donovan C.
Acura 3.2TL
03/28/2021
Excellent Customer Service
Newly ordered part installed was faulty. No hesitation to get it solved and replaced.

03/27/2021