CD
CATHERINE D.
Kia Rondo
11/21/2019
Fast, efficient, friendly positive experience.
People who work here were friendly, actually spoke to me when I was walking in to set up service. Loved the text detailing what was ok, could wait and not wait for repairs. Was given pricing for repairs and items I chose to proceed with were done by the end of the day. Most positive car repair experience I have ever had.

JOE H.
Pittsville, VA
11/20/2019
Delivered as scheduled
Each time I schedule a vehicle inspection it is accomplished on schedule. I've also brought tires in to have tubes installed without scheduling and it was accomplished quickly. Thanks for being so accommodating.

DAVID B.
Nathalie, VA
GMC Sprint
11/15/2019
JRs, a great business!
Thanks to all the folks at JRs! I'm thankful and always impressed with the work and fellowship at JRs. My 'ol 71 never ran so good :-)!

NM
NICK M.
GMC Pickup
11/08/2019
Great. Customer service
Jr’s auto care is a great place to have your vehicle repaired. Great customer service. Very friendly knowledgeable staff and reasonable rates to boot.

CE
CYNTHIA E.
Gladys, VA
Honda Civic Coupe
11/07/2019
Courtesy
The employees are so kind and their service is quick and efficient

AP
ANITA P.
BMW Z4
11/06/2019
honest + dependable
I appreciate having such an honest and reliable auto mechanic in my community. Great customer service + knowledge + pricing.

MICHAEL W.

LORI F.
Nissan Rogue
10/31/2019
Awesome car repair
I am older female who needs a car service center that is trustworthy. I found that at JR’s. On time. Checks with me about additional repairs and I get my car back before I need it. I love the idea of their invite to all customers to come for a party at their place. Unable to attend. Schedule conflicts. But the thought of that is awesome. One day.

TYLER S.
Evington, VA
10/31/2019
Honest Service
Thankful for the service that was provided. Not trying to just make any money that they can off customers, but are trying to truly help with the trouble they are having. Big difference and it’s very appreciated.

BARBARA M.
10/28/2019
The staff
From JR on down they are pleasant , knowledgeable and helpful

MK
MELISSA K.
Kia Forte
10/25/2019
Very informative and fast service
JR is great.. very informative and fast service and with a smile

Tad M.
Long Island, VA
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Tad said the business does a good job, courteous and quick. The experience is always a pleasure.

MI
MARGIE I.
Altavista, VA
10/23/2019
Great service as always!
JR has always treated me right. I had a 2004 VW bug that wasn’t worth a darn and he kept that thing on the road. My new, used, car has already developed an issue. JR’s sent me an inventory of what they found on the car complete with pictures! I love working with these people although I wish my cars would never break down LOL

AG
ANGELA G.
10/22/2019
Place to go
JR is an awesome guy upstanding with fair prices.

WW
WAVERLY W.
Lynch Station, VA
10/17/2019
Needed an inspection sticker at short notice and these fine folks worked me in quickly

BRANDON H.
Gladys, VA
Dodge Magnum
Professional service
Great service and good people works here who really seems to care.

Lynchburg, VA

KELLY C.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/15/2019
Outstanding service
It’s nice to be able to drop my vehicle off, not worry and pick it up fixed right the first time. It’s the only place I take my cars.

IW
IRIS W.
Evington, VA
10/12/2019
Friendly staff and free coffee : )
I arrived early and was served promptly. From beginning to end of my visit, I was there for only 45 minutes total!

10/12/2019