ZS
Zack S.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Zack said the business got him in for services on time and completed them quickly.

DWAYNE H.
Ford Expedition
06/20/2018
I always bring my SUV here because they are very thorough, honest and provide great service. I am always satisfied.

FR
FRANCISCO R.
College Park, MD
06/14/2018
Very good and ontime
My car was plenty of noises and now it runs smoothly. Thanks to find the details and fix them.

GP
George P.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
George said the staff is very informative, helpful and super nice.

Kimberly S.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said the employees are great, they treat her well, explain everything to her and fit her into their schedule even when their busy. She's been a customer for years.

MA
Marvin A.
Hyattsville, MD
Acura Integra
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Marvin said he felt as if he was overcharged. The business charged him for an hour of service, and he said he felt they could have been more reasonable on the pricing.

Shawn S.
Belmont, OH
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said the lady at the front counter was really nice and they explained all the work in detail to him.

Jessica C.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said she had a good visit.

HN
Hayley N.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Haley said she really appreciates how up front the mechanic is and that he always gives her an accurate estimate. She also said he caught and fixed something that could have caused a major problem down the road.

DU
Dominic U.
Elkridge, MD
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Dominic said they have exceptional service and prices.

Mike M.
Maryland
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike's wife. She said the business did excellent work on the vehicle. All of the services were done in a timely manner.

ES
ERIC S.
Columbia, MD
04/03/2018
I needed a shop that could put a leveling kit on my truck, looking around there were not many shops in the area that could do this. I called up my friends at JRS, and there were able to accommodate this work, as well as mounting and balancing my new wheels and tires. They can pretty much work with any size wheels and tires, I had 20" rims with 37" tires, so they were not your standard size. Every time I go in they are always extremely nice, accommodating, and you can't beat their prices!!! I have had lots of work done here, and never any issues!!!

VF
VIRGINIA F.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/17/2018
Honest & Caring Family Business
I have been going to JRs for four years and I won't go anywhere else. They look out for you and recommend low cost alternatives that might be available. I'm a completely satisfied customer. I'm glad they are in my community.

KIM M.
03/13/2018
Best kept secret for car service
Found out about them while waiting at mva, called and spoke with Renata, took my car, price was close to what she told me to expect and it was ready the same day. My new go to for quick friendly service and reasonable prices.

HW
HAROLD W.
Bladensburg, MD
03/11/2018
Courteous and dedicated service!
To my fellow Americans, friend's and family ,JRS Auto repair remain a stand-up business. They've been my family's auto professional for the past 16+ years. They are friendly, honest and are truly committed to solving their customer's auto repair, diagnosis needs. If the issue you have with your vehicle is something they're not familiar with or confident they will be able to repair, they will inform you of such, and refer you to someone they know who can help you accomplish what you need. If they have no one they would be confident to refer you too, they will let you know. They have always been able to make the repair for us and do it when they said they would. No hanky-panky. Once you go to JRS you'll never want/need another mechanic, period.

WS
WARREN S.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/25/2018
Great service...great people! As usual, JRS provided great service without crushing my pockets!!!

NM
NATOSHA M.
Silver Spring, MD
Kia Rio
02/23/2018
Quality and Professional Service In Laurel
I found this place after my car clunked out on me and the service center at my dealership saw no urgency to assist me. After speaking with someone on the phone and dropping my car off (which was back running in one day), I've been going to JRS ever since. I believe they give you honest and friendly service and are not out to do anything shady.

Mike M.
Maryland
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business was great. The staff was committed to doing what they said they were going to do.

BORYS M.
Columbia, MD
Honda Civic Si
02/18/2018
good customer service, not happy with repairs quality
I sent my car for repair after the collision for door and quarter panel replacement + paint job. The paint job was done by the third party.
Door replaced was used (which I wasn't told upfront will be used), then most frustrating part was that after i got my car back a) my speaker in the new door wasn't working (shop said it is problem with the main unit not the speaker- i will check that soon with other experts), and the noise level was unbearable to hear when driving on highway dry or even worse in the rain. I was told to replace weather strip to fix it- i wonder why it is my problem if before i replaced the door there was no noise as much?
Anyhow, I think I will never see this place again. They are good people, Renata is very nice and accommodating but no return for me. Peace.
Renata A., Office Manager from JRS Auto Repair responded on 02/19/2018

Hello Mr. Borys.  I am deeply sorry that you were not pleased with the body work.  We try our best to help our customers with all of their vehicle needs, even when it is not something that we specialize in.  In your case the body work for your vehicle due to an accident you were in.  We explained to you that we would get the body shop next to our facility to do the work.  We provided estimates for the repairs according to insurance requirements.  To be cost affective, per your request, we provided you with the best repair within budget.  It is standard procedure from auto insurance company, as explained to you, to use used parts. Insurance companies only install new doors when either there are no other options(when vehicle is fairly new, new vehicle, cost of used is same or more than new) or as long as the total to repair does not exceed 35% of the total value of the vehicle. If it exceeds the 35% of value of vehicle the insurance will claim vehicle a total loss. Unfortunately because the new door was over $1000, a used door was necessary to keep the cost down.  The new door does not come with anything(window glass, regulator, window motor, door panel, window and lock switch, speakers, molding etc...),which additional parts are extra cost,  insurance requires used door to be installed, or total body repair would be more than 35% of value of vehicle.  If you would like we can install new door at no labor cost (including no cost to paint new door)we would just charge you the different in the new door and other necessary accessories. Your vehicle was in a pretty damaging accident, which explains why now the weather strip, which the insurance did not include to be replaced, is causing vehicle to make noise.  As explained also we can certainly replace that for you, you would just need to pay for the parts.  The weather strip is what prevents noise. Unfortunately due to your accident the door was badly damaged which caused your harness that comes from the door connecting to your radio to cause an electrical short which does not allow your front right (only)speaker to not work. We made test to verify, and both your original speaker and the speaker that came with the door is not working.   You can contact the insurance company for both speaker issue and weather strip to get a supplement done so you can get reimbursed for the additional work.   Again I am sorry that you were not pleased with the results of the body work, again we try our best to help our customer with all of theirs needs and sometimes we fail. If there is anything we at JRS Auto Repair can do for you please feel free to contact us.

Renata Jeter

JAMAAL F.
Chrysler Voyager
02/07/2018
Great Customer Service
The receptionist and staff were awesome. I will be sure to return and recommend this shop