Severna Park, MD
Oil change and inspection
Very thorough inspection!

CHRIS W.
04/05/2019
Great mechanic and customer service
I’ve been a JRS customer for more than 10 years. They alway find the problem and fix it right the first time. JR will always take the time to explain the issue and the fix and will answer any question. They have my full confidence to work on my 2 classic cars, too.

CK
Cao K.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Cao said that the place was friendly, really good to their customers and provided him with great service.

RF
ROBERT F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/25/2019
Fair timely repairs
I recently had work done here and my experience was stress less.They even helped me rent a car.Great auto shop.

ES
ERIC S.
Columbia, MD
Acura TSX
03/20/2019
GREAT & QUICK SERVICE
I have been coming to JRS for many years now! They have done everything from dropping my engine and replacing all of the gaskets, to oil changes, and tire rotations. This visit was for an oil change only. I was in and out in 20ish minutes!!! Always a pleasure having them work on my cars, and conversing while I wait!!!

BRIAN H.
Hyundai Tiburon
03/16/2019
Maintenance Repairs
This shop does great work! Renata is very helpful and informative to us customers. She consistently seeks out the best way to manage your repairs at a reasonable cost. I definitely recommend the mechanics and advise those of the local community to use them as their preferred choice.

RU
ROYCE U.
03/07/2019
My oil change was done quicker than I expected

EW
ERIC W.
Savage, MD
02/12/2019
Expert, honest, courteous service
I will continue to prefer JRS.

RF
ROBERT F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/26/2019
Great auto work
The problem is explained so I can easily understand.Work was done in a timely manner.The next time my vehicle needs work I’ll bring it to Jrs auto.

BRIAN H.
Hyundai Tiburon
01/09/2019
My New Car Shop in Laurel
After taking my car into their shop for estimates on repairs, I left the shop genuinely feeling like my car was in good hands. Every rave about Renata is absolutely true. She really knows her material when it comes to cars and gave me a honest answer of whether or not all the repairs were actually worth paying for on my car. I drive a Hyundai Tiburon 04 Manual so you know I really didn't want to hear an answer of me having to sell my car and get a new one. If you're still looking for a shop or a mechanic in Laurel, unless you have a guy on the side, I would recommend this shop over the bigger brands out there anyday. Big brands has to meet monthly sales and quotas so their focus just simply can't match a smaller/more family owned type of business that simply have to prioritize the customer because they rely on them spreading the word.

PL
PATRICIA L.
Nissan Maxima
01/07/2019
Recently had my car serviced at JRS and will be back. Excellent service and quality work. Not ever going back to the dealer.

FH
FITZROY H.
12/19/2018
Very Recommendedable Shop!
Excellent experience at this shop! The lady at the front desk was very welcoming, nice, and extremely knowledgeable. I can can see why this place gets great reviews because their diagnostic and repair ability is quick and spot on! I would definitely recommend this shop.

ES
ERIC S.
Columbia, MD
Acura TSX
12/05/2018
Great Service!!!
I have used JRS for many repairs on both of my cars over the last several years, and referred them to many friends and family. They are always super nice, explain everything, and very reasonable on pricing. I will continue to bring all of my cars here for any type of service!

RU
ROYCE U.
12/05/2018
Oil change was quick at an affordable price

Carlos C.
11/30/2018
Great Job !!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Job,
The time, the price, the explanation and the courtesy are amazing, thank you for your services

RICHARD S.
11/28/2018
Another great visit and repair
Had to get my catalytic converter, rear door lock actuators, and a TPM sensor replaced... in the course of making those repairs, they took a look at some other things ailing my 150k-mile Silverado and ultimately, I got almost everything I knew and didn’t know that I needed done repaired in a reasonable amount of time for a great price. As usual, I had a great experience and they went out of their way to ensure that I got the right parts without busting my wallet.

MICHELLE S.
11/16/2018
Car wouldn't start despite many fixes
JRS found the perplexing problem of why my car wouldn't start when other garages couldn't. They found that the antenna on the immobilizer had been broken when a new ignition switch was installed. This prevented the key communicating with the car so it could become 'mobile' . Car runs great now, even for an oldster!

VJ
VERNITA J.
Silver Spring, MD
11/08/2018
Listening to My Younger Brother's Advice!!!
Earlier this year, I was informed by a Dealer that my 2002 Highlander (family back up car) needed brakes and that I should NOT drive the car at ALL until the brakes were replaced and I was given an estimate of close to $ 800.00. So I had to decide whether to return to the dealership or listen to my young brother's advice and try JRS Auto Repair. I was speechless when Renata informed me that my car DIDN'T need brakes all. I insisted that she have the mechanic to double and triple check. Needless to say I left JRS Auto Repair wit a BIG smile and MONEY in my pocket. The entire staff displayed the utmost professionalism from the moment I set up my appointment until the moment I picked up my car. The lesson for me ( listen to my younger brother) and TRUST your car to JRS Auto Repair. Vernita Jefferson

Ryan W.
Rickman, TN
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said that the place was superb, thorough and friendly.

LR
LAURA R.
Saturn VUE
10/21/2018
Excellent mechanics and superior customer service
Working with JRS has been an excellent experience. In all my many years of needing car repairs, I have never found a place that has been as well-rounded as JRS Auto Repair. Not only are the mechanics extremely skilled and knowledgeable, but the customer service and attention to detail are outstanding. Renata worked with me to get a damaged car in good working order while also figuring out the best things to do to keep the cost down. To me, that alone was a refreshing factor in this price-gouging world. Paperwork is detailed and repairs made are explained thoroughly. I will continue to choose and to highly recommend JRS Auto Repair for all our auto maintenance.