VJ
VERNITA J.
Silver Spring, MD
11/08/2018
Listening to My Younger Brother's Advice!!!
Earlier this year, I was informed by a Dealer that my 2002 Highlander (family back up car) needed brakes and that I should NOT drive the car at ALL until the brakes were replaced and I was given an estimate of close to $ 800.00. So I had to decide whether to return to the dealership or listen to my young brother's advice and try JRS Auto Repair. I was speechless when Renata informed me that my car DIDN'T need brakes all. I insisted that she have the mechanic to double and triple check. Needless to say I left JRS Auto Repair wit a BIG smile and MONEY in my pocket. The entire staff displayed the utmost professionalism from the moment I set up my appointment until the moment I picked up my car. The lesson for me ( listen to my younger brother) and TRUST your car to JRS Auto Repair. Vernita Jefferson

Ryan W.
Rickman, TN
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said that the place was superb, thorough and friendly.

LR
LAURA R.
Saturn VUE
10/21/2018
Excellent mechanics and superior customer service
Working with JRS has been an excellent experience. In all my many years of needing car repairs, I have never found a place that has been as well-rounded as JRS Auto Repair. Not only are the mechanics extremely skilled and knowledgeable, but the customer service and attention to detail are outstanding. Renata worked with me to get a damaged car in good working order while also figuring out the best things to do to keep the cost down. To me, that alone was a refreshing factor in this price-gouging world. Paperwork is detailed and repairs made are explained thoroughly. I will continue to choose and to highly recommend JRS Auto Repair for all our auto maintenance.

Ray B.
Severn, MD
Chevrolet Uplander
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Ray said he would recommend this business for service.

Marie M.
Columbia, MD
GMC Envoy
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dexter. He said that the place was very good and fixed the problem, as they have for the last 12 years or so.

Silver Spring, MD
09/20/2018
Excellent Customer Service
I have used this shop for years because they are reliable and provide great customer service. They are willing to accommodate your needs and thoroughly review your services.

LT

MICHAEL M.
Washington, DC
09/17/2018
Thanks so much!
Great work we are so happy with you guys!

RU
ROYCE U.
09/11/2018
Great customer service and a reasonable cost for repairs
A word of advice for people out there, stop taking your vehicle to all these popular names such as pepboys, they don't take care of your car. In fact they will do things to your car so you can come back to them when the situation as gotten worse, then charge you an arm and a leg to fix a fault that wasn't even there or could have be taken care of at your local auto repair shop such as JRS auto repair for a financial friendly estimate. JRS fixed my wheel vibration and brake issues for a cost I budgeted. I don't usually rate auto repair shops but JRS is my go to auto repair shop from now onward. Their customer service is A1. Great great place!!! πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎ

CARLOS C.
09/11/2018
The service is amising
JRS is the best place for my cars, honesty, respect and trust is the key for the service that JRS provide

JO
JOHN O.
Ford Crown Victoria
09/10/2018
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Initially, it was unclear to understand the mode of operation being a first time customer. After all said and done, I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH MY EXPERIENCE AND WILL NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND MORE CUSTOMERS TO GET THEIR JOBS DONE HERE.

TR
Tanisha R.
Maryland
Nissan Versa
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tanisha's Husband. He said the receptionist went above and beyond attempting to facilitate his service.

JJ
Jason J.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Jason said they did a very good job.

Christopher H.
Crofton, MD
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the staff did good work.

ZS
Zack S.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Zack said the business got him in for services on time and completed them quickly.

DWAYNE H.
Ford Expedition
06/20/2018
I always bring my SUV here because they are very thorough, honest and provide great service. I am always satisfied.

FR
FRANCISCO R.
College Park, MD
06/14/2018
Very good and ontime
My car was plenty of noises and now it runs smoothly. Thanks to find the details and fix them.

GP
George P.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
George said the staff is very informative, helpful and super nice.

Kimberly S.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said the employees are great, they treat her well, explain everything to her and fit her into their schedule even when their busy. She's been a customer for years.

MA
Marvin A.
Hyattsville, MD
Acura Integra
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Marvin said he felt as if he was overcharged. The business charged him for an hour of service, and he said he felt they could have been more reasonable on the pricing.