DEBORAH L.
Lincoln, VT
09/15/2018
don't know what you mean by title
Efficient - honest - friendly - reliable - always.

TC
TERRY C.
Charlotte, VT
09/14/2018
The crew at Junction Auto are committed to their patrons and enjoying preventing, and solving, problems that inevidently arise as cars age.

08/06/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Quick and efficient service. Mechanics and owner inspire confidence. They give good feedback on the car's condition and future needs.

NB
Neil B.
07/11/2018
Junction Auto Center — The best around...!
I’ve been using Junction Auto, and working via Andrew, since I moved to Vermont in August 2016.

From my initial inspection, for registration in VT, to the regular oil changes, and the inevitable maintenance of my 2005 Subaru Outback, I can only use superlatives to describe my levels of satisfaction.

Andrew is, and the entire crew at Junction Auto Center are, top notch. They’re the best around...!

JANET C.
Bristol, VT
Subaru
06/23/2018
The best!
It’s the personal attention from Andrew. He is quick to respond to my needs and give honest and clear feedback. The service and work on my car is excellent!

AP
ANDY P.
Brandon, VT
Saturn Ion
04/14/2018
Old time quality service
Thank you for working with me on the repair of my car. Helping to keep the cost of repairs within my budget . And the reliable service is something I have relied on since 2003 when I bought my first car from you .
Andy.

NK
NATHAN K.
Burlington, VT
04/10/2018
Family Feel
Don and Barb are two of the kindest people I know. As far as there business, Above and beyond any auto care service I have ever come upon.

JEFF M.
Middlebury, VT
02/03/2018
Have been a customer for many years. The service and attention you receive is first class. I always feel when I leave that my car has been looked over and taken care of as if it were their wives car.

GN
GREG N.
Bristol, VT
02/01/2018
Always great
My family has been coming here for almost 20 years and always leave with a smile

LH
LYNDA H.
Orwell, VT
01/29/2018
Great at responding to a "window emergency"
Junction put me on the fast track to remedy a situation with a stuck open window--in winter! Planning to be away for the weekend, with little time before departure, the mechanics got me road ready so I could leave on time. Thank you!

BP
BOB P.
Bridport, VT
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/12/2017
Prompt fix of faulty TP sensor appreciated
My fear that one of my snow tires was deflating was promptly solved by tech who found that one or more Tire Pressure sensors needed to be reset. Good work, problem found properly. Major job of changing my summer wheels/tires for the winter ones was done quickly enough.

VW
VIRGINIA W.
11/15/2017
they tell you what needs to be done, and they do it, No MORE
The car drives like new. Absolutely wonderful.

TC
TERRY C.
Charlotte, VT
10/25/2017
Caring service, everytime!
I've been a customer for decades through many cars. These folks are the best!

JESSICA A.

VW
VIRGINIA W.
09/02/2017
service
They do what you ask, and keep up with things you don't think about. Fast, friendly service at reasonable rates.

GF
GEORGE F.
Starksboro, VT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/07/2017
2005 silverado
Junction auto always does great by me. They always do great work, are fair and straight forward about issues they may run into while doing work on my vehicles. Prices are reasonable and they always do there best to get good quality used parts if it's possible. Great people!

WG
WIN G.
MINI Cooper
06/29/2017
Very frendly and efficient
All three tasks were completed as requested. Unfortunately, I don't think the tire pressures were checked when they were rotated. On our way back from Burlington that night the low tire pressure light came on. When we got home, I checked and found only one tire was at the full pressure of 35 Lbs. two were at 25 Lbs. and the offending tie was at 20 Lbs. Since I had moved our air compressor to NY, I hand pumped the three tires with a bicycle pump. I suggest: Whenever tires are touched, their pressures should be checked. Thanks.

JEFF M.
Middlebury, VT
06/29/2017
The personal service!
I always feel when I bring my car in that it's checked over and safe to drive as if it were their wives car. Great service by all!

FD
FRANK D.
06/26/2017
Ranger repairs
Good service!
Excellent feedback on diagnosis of problems and repairs performed. Answered all of my questions. Will continue to use for repairs.
I thought part cost was above other shops.

JOHN R.