AP
Brandon, VT
Saturn Ion
04/14/2018
Old time quality service
Thank you for working with me on the repair of my car. Helping to keep the cost of repairs within my budget . And the reliable service is something I have relied on since 2003 when I bought my first car from you .
Andy.

NK
NATHAN K.
Burlington, VT
04/10/2018
Family Feel
Don and Barb are two of the kindest people I know. As far as there business, Above and beyond any auto care service I have ever come upon.

JEFF M.
Middlebury, VT
02/03/2018
Have been a customer for many years. The service and attention you receive is first class. I always feel when I leave that my car has been looked over and taken care of as if it were their wives car.

GN
GREG N.
Bristol, VT
02/01/2018
Always great
My family has been coming here for almost 20 years and always leave with a smile

LH
LYNDA H.
Orwell, VT
01/29/2018
Great at responding to a "window emergency"
Junction put me on the fast track to remedy a situation with a stuck open window--in winter! Planning to be away for the weekend, with little time before departure, the mechanics got me road ready so I could leave on time. Thank you!

BP
BOB P.
Bridport, VT
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/12/2017
Prompt fix of faulty TP sensor appreciated
My fear that one of my snow tires was deflating was promptly solved by tech who found that one or more Tire Pressure sensors needed to be reset. Good work, problem found properly. Major job of changing my summer wheels/tires for the winter ones was done quickly enough.

VW
VIRGINIA W.
11/15/2017
they tell you what needs to be done, and they do it, No MORE
The car drives like new. Absolutely wonderful.

TC
TERRY C.
Charlotte, VT
10/25/2017
Caring service, everytime!
I've been a customer for decades through many cars. These folks are the best!

JESSICA A.

VW
VIRGINIA W.
09/02/2017
service
They do what you ask, and keep up with things you don't think about. Fast, friendly service at reasonable rates.

GF
GEORGE F.
Starksboro, VT
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/07/2017
2005 silverado
Junction auto always does great by me. They always do great work, are fair and straight forward about issues they may run into while doing work on my vehicles. Prices are reasonable and they always do there best to get good quality used parts if it's possible. Great people!

WG
WIN G.
Vergennes, VT
MINI Cooper
06/29/2017
Very frendly and efficient
All three tasks were completed as requested. Unfortunately, I don't think the tire pressures were checked when they were rotated. On our way back from Burlington that night the low tire pressure light came on. When we got home, I checked and found only one tire was at the full pressure of 35 Lbs. two were at 25 Lbs. and the offending tie was at 20 Lbs. Since I had moved our air compressor to NY, I hand pumped the three tires with a bicycle pump. I suggest: Whenever tires are touched, their pressures should be checked. Thanks.

JEFF M.
Middlebury, VT
06/29/2017
The personal service!
I always feel when I bring my car in that it's checked over and safe to drive as if it were their wives car. Great service by all!

FD
FRANK D.
06/26/2017
Ranger repairs
Good service!
Excellent feedback on diagnosis of problems and repairs performed. Answered all of my questions. Will continue to use for repairs.
I thought part cost was above other shops.

JOHN R.
New Haven, VT
05/31/2017
John rubright
Cup cakes

MQ
MIKE Q.
04/23/2017
Friendly service AND Red Sox fans !

DEBORAH L.
Lincoln, VT
04/20/2017
Deborah Lubar
The combination at Junction auto of reliable work, honesty, trustworthiness, and friendliness cannot be beat!

TG
TONY G.
Bristol, VT
Subaru Legacy
03/30/2017
usual good customer service
Great service and work as usual

ES
ELIZABETH S.
Whiting, VT
03/22/2017
Andrew is knowledgeable and personable (so was dad).
I trust the technicians to perform the repairs with great skill. They have not disappointed me.

HL
HELEN L.
Ferrisburg, VT
Subaru Impreza
02/09/2017
Friendly, Professional, great place!
Great vibe in here, non-intimidating, very friendly guys. Had my car in and out in less than an hour for a regular service & oil change. Scheduling was easy & flexible. So glad they are nearby!