TA
Iron Mountain, MI
Ford Edge
05/26/2020
New friends!
Bearing issues five hours from home. Stopped off with nasty sounds from the back end of my car. Great people, great service, competitive prices. I found new friends at K&F.

Kia Optima
05/22/2020
Friendly staff
Great bunch of people to do business with.

AR
ADAM R.
Nissan Xterra
05/21/2020
Best guys in town.
NEVER had a single issue. Fast, quality work at a fair price.

Ford Edge
05/19/2020
Warranty of parts
So happy they have a 3 yr warranty on parts and replace them for free!!!

JJ
JEFF J.
Whitewater, WI
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/19/2020
Very Convenient, very satisfied
They did a very nice job. I made an apt. They took my car in on time. Changed my oil and did a complete inspection of fluids, tires etc. No pressure to have additional work done but made me aware of what I should key an eye on. I’ll certainly go back.

MARK W.
05/15/2020
F-150
Great job, Brandon

MATT C.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/15/2020
Very helpful and friendly
Good people , explain everything, there to help !!!

TG
TONIA G.
05/11/2020
Great employees!
great & knowledgeable employees!!

SHANNON W.
Dodge Avenger
05/08/2020
Awesome and Fantastic
I would like to say this everyone should go to K and F Auto because, they are honest and show you what is wrong with your vehicle!!! They are on time on getting done and great also in explaining everything with your vehicle too!!!

BC
bonnie c.
04/28/2020
Great Customer Service
Always pleasant & quick to help

CK
CLOTIEL K.
Ford Taurus X
04/22/2020
Thanks K&F Auto Sales
Your work is awesome, customer service is unlike any other. Thank you for your courtesy and all that you guys do.

JACK K.
04/21/2020
GREAT PLACE
Great place friendly people and close to home. First time visiting and won't be the last.

BRANDON s.
Toyota Tundra
04/20/2020
Great service and friendly employees
I went in for a regular oil change and was able to get it scheduled the same week. The appointment was on time and the price was good. I was surprised to get an all over inspection for the truck at no additional cost, and they informed me of some repairs that might be coming down the road. The business was very clean and comfortable and really nice! The staff was welcoming, informative and courteous. I will definitely go back and would recommend their services.

JUSTINE C.
Jeep Liberty
04/16/2020
Thanks guys
Very quick and thorough estimate. We knew what the fee would be in advance. We meant to pick up one evening and they had the curtesy to call and let us know when the were leaving so we didn't waist a trip! We have been very happy with K & F for 5 years and 3 Jeeps!

TD
TAYLOR D.
Whitewater, WI
04/11/2020
Very Professional. Very friendly.
Very professional. We love that they are supportive of military as well as healthcare workers. We know we can trust their assessment and care of our vehicles.