Connie B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/12/2019
Connie B.
Fast, friendly & very reasonable service! What more could you ask!

JUSTIN R.
Jefferson, WI
Pontiac Grand Am
06/06/2019
Repair
Very happy with the service that was done.

NL
naomi l.
06/04/2019
Great see ice and friendly staff. Will have them cover any Auto needs in the future.

JESSICA S.
06/03/2019
Brakes fixed
Just had my brakes fixed here! As always amazing service!! Also had everything checked over! Thanks again!

CASEY S.
Nashotah, WI
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/02/2019
Exceptional Service
K&F Auto was extremely professional the whole way through! I had to reschedule my appointment and they worked with me and got me in! Definitely coming back!

JAMES B.
Dodge Stratus
05/30/2019
Fast service
They are fast quick and easy to fix my issues with my vehicle . Good quality service and they stand behind everything they do . I definitely recommend this place to have your vehicle serviced and fixed .

VW
VERNON W.
Johnson Creek, WI
Isuzu Ascender
05/29/2019
Great service and personnel
This is a customer oriented service department which delivers excellent service !

BC
bonnie c.
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/24/2019
Cookies
Know you were running behind but I was one was very ashamed of myself, but thank you for your compassion and kindness. I have had double pneumonia. Will keep practicing my blowing skills. Have a good weekend

BN
BRENT N.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/19/2019
They communicated with me on my entire vehicle repair. Thanks

RD
richard d.
Buick Rainier
05/17/2019
Service was very professional. I will go back

JENNIFER W.
Johnson Creek, WI
Saturn SC 3dr
05/16/2019
A credit to Jefferson County
I feel fortunate to have K and F as my mechanics. My car is 18yrs old. They are thorough checking my car and repair what is needed to get me back on the road, safely. I leave their shop, in awe of how my older vehicle is like new again. I feel as if I’m treated like a good friend when I walk in. A very comfortable feeling. They have a comfortable waiting area, if you choose to wait for your vehicle. I recommend K and F highly, to anyone that needs a maintenance shop that they can trust and give fair prices to.

CHRIS W.
Mukwonago, WI
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/13/2019
Great service at a reasonable price
They do great service at very reasonable prices...

NZ
NATE Z.
Watertown, WI
GMC Suburban
05/13/2019
Highly Recommend
K&F auto has been helping me out with my vehicular services since they opened. They've always diagnosed the problem and fix it right the first time. They've never let me down and even though I've moved to Minnesota, I still come back to them for any and all auto services. Thank you Brandon, Shelby and the rest of the K&F team!

SD
STEVE D.
05/11/2019
Great auto care
K and F is a very courteous automotive mechanic shop. I wish I could give 4.5 stars for two reasons. First off, I never give full stars because let’s face it, no one is perfect. Secondly, they had to push back my appointment time but, not their fault. The supplier couldn’t provide my part on time. I do not penalize them for either of these issues. Love their service and their thoughtfulness. My car runs perfect now. Thank you.

AH
AUTUMN H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/10/2019
Quality Customer Service
The whole team is personable and every encounter with staff makes their slogan, “let our family serve your family,” clear that it’s a valued motto.

Chevrolet Bel Air
Great work!
Brandon is fantastic. Super friendly and always treats me like family! Thanks again!

EE
EMILY E.
Whitewater, WI
Hyundai Veloster
These Guys are awesome
The guys here are very friendly and understanding. Always fit me in and very friendly. They do great work!

PJ
PATRICIA J.
Chrysler 300
Grateful
This place is so beautiful. It's just like being home. I've been coming to this shop over two years now and the work is great. I recommend this shop to everyone. I won't be going anywhere else.

LP
LANCE P.
Palmyra, WI
05/03/2019
Great Experience
The Customer service is great!!! Feels like your family when your there!!!!! Great prices and they know what there doing!!!
Brandon F. from K And F Auto Sales and Service responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Lance for the review! We stride to provide the best customer service we can, and make you feel like family! Thanks again!

TL
TAYLOR L.
Waterloo, WI
05/03/2019
Great service overall
Friendly service and welcoming atmosphere. Love the renovations they have done as well
Brandon F. from K And F Auto Sales and Service responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Taylor! Im Glad you like the redesigned lobby! Looking forward to your next visit! Thanks Again!