John L.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Another WELL DONE job!!
Jim, Frank and crew pulled off another great job and on my timeline. Thanks for the help, will see you AGAIN!!!

Richard B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the staff did a perfect job servicing his vehicle.

Arlington, WA
Dodge Grand Caravan SE
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Great. Service
Great service ūüėĀ

Subaru Legacy Wagon
09/21/2018 Category: Service
great service
went in for oil change. took my car in right away. friendly people and great service as always!

EG
Evangilene G.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Evangilene said the owner is really nice and friendly. He fixed the problem with the vehicle, and everything went smoothly.

KP
Kendler P.
Buick Regal
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great work
I came into the shop with 5 codes reading on my car. Two of the codes were very critical and three not so bad. For the price and the codes it was excellent.

Matt H.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/13/2018 Category: Service
My s10
Great guys, they did an awesome job. Had my right fixed way before they thought. I will definitely be a repeat customer if need be.

WW
William W.
Chevrolet S-10
08/31/2018 Category: Service
William said they do a good job and he would recommend the business.

DK
Dennis K.
Lexus GX 470
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said they are wonderful people and they do a great job.

CT
Clay T.
Honda Ridgeline
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Clay said that Jim is always fabulous. He always does a good job and he has a lot of integrity, too.

LV
Leo V.
Ford F450 Super Duty
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Leo said the business did pretty well.

BP
Bob P.
Stanwood, WA
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the business provided good service.

LK
Larry K.
Ford Club Wagon
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the business got the job done quickly and they were very friendly. They did a great job.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/21/2018

Larry thank you for the great review. I am glad we could help. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Chris M.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff did a great job.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/21/2018

Chris Glad we could help, Thank you for the great review.. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

AW
Alyssa W.
Mazda 323
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Alyssa said the staff charged her for stuff they never discussed with her, in the first place.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/21/2018

Alyssa I am sorry your experience anything was less than great we do our best to make auto repair as pleasant as possible. I will look into this so the experience  for you and everyone is the best it can be. Thank you for your input..

GT
Gregory and Judy T.
03/12/2018
most recent visit
This most recent visit was less than satisfying -
1. Our car lit a check engine light- we got the code read at a place that offered it free - they printed out an explanation of what they discovered and gave it to us. We then went to Kpro - Jim chose to ignore the printout and subsequently claimed we had said we had a different problem. I was told I had specifically claimed a problem that was not on the printout we brought in.
2. I specifically requested IN WRITING some used parts that were removed in another job we had done - my request was ignored.
3. We were not given a statement of work to be done and approximate prices - (doesn't the customer have a legal right to such a statement?).

I found the experience most unpleasant. I will probably go back, but i'll go in prepared to walk out if I am treated this poorly again. Any recommendations I make will be prefaced with this caveat.

John B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/10/2018 Category: Service
John said the employees were good.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/21/2018

Thanks for the great review John, Glad we could help & I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Jack M.
03/03/2018
2005 Ford Exploder
These guys have done Boucoups work on my many rides (that all broke down at same time. This one needed engine swap, other than slight miss at idle, flawless!
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/08/2018

Jack Thank you for the review,THE ENGINE YOU HAD USE INSTALL HAS A MISS ??? bring it back I will check IT OUT it ran great here.... BRING IT IN SO WE CAN GET IT TO RUN RIGHT FOR YOU...

Mark B.
Stanwood, WA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/02/2018
I’ve been to K pro auto twice now and they have fit me in quickly. Great customer service and both cars fixed right the first time. I highly recommend you take your car here, I trust them with full confidence.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you for the great review Mark. Glad we could help you with your cars . I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

KH
Kevin H.
Ford Edge
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business had good service and they were very professional.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you for the great review, I am glad we could help you with your vehicle needs. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo