CT
Clay T.
Honda Ridgeline
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Clay said that Jim is always fabulous. He always does a good job and he has a lot of integrity, too.

LV
Leo V.
Ford F450 Super Duty
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Leo said the business did pretty well.

BP
Bob P.
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the business provided good service.

LK
Larry K.
Ford Club Wagon
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the business got the job done quickly and they were very friendly. They did a great job.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/21/2018

Larry thank you for the great review. I am glad we could help. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Chris M.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff did a great job.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/21/2018

Chris Glad we could help, Thank you for the great review.. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

AW
Alyssa W.
Mazda 323
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Alyssa said the staff charged her for stuff they never discussed with her, in the first place.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/21/2018

Alyssa I am sorry your experience anything was less than great we do our best to make auto repair as pleasant as possible. I will look into this so the experience  for you and everyone is the best it can be. Thank you for your input..

GT
Gregory and Judy T.
Camano Island, WA
03/12/2018
most recent visit
This most recent visit was less than satisfying -
1. Our car lit a check engine light- we got the code read at a place that offered it free - they printed out an explanation of what they discovered and gave it to us. We then went to Kpro - Jim chose to ignore the printout and subsequently claimed we had said we had a different problem. I was told I had specifically claimed a problem that was not on the printout we brought in.
2. I specifically requested IN WRITING some used parts that were removed in another job we had done - my request was ignored.
3. We were not given a statement of work to be done and approximate prices - (doesn't the customer have a legal right to such a statement?).

I found the experience most unpleasant. I will probably go back, but i'll go in prepared to walk out if I am treated this poorly again. Any recommendations I make will be prefaced with this caveat.

John B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/10/2018 Category: Service
John said the employees were good.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/21/2018

Thanks for the great review John, Glad we could help & I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Jack M.
03/03/2018
2005 Ford Exploder
These guys have done Boucoups work on my many rides (that all broke down at same time. This one needed engine swap, other than slight miss at idle, flawless!
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/08/2018

Jack Thank you for the review,THE ENGINE YOU HAD USE INSTALL HAS A MISS ??? bring it back I will check IT OUT it ran great here.... BRING IT IN SO WE CAN GET IT TO RUN RIGHT FOR YOU...

Mark B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/02/2018
I’ve been to K pro auto twice now and they have fit me in quickly. Great customer service and both cars fixed right the first time. I highly recommend you take your car here, I trust them with full confidence.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you for the great review Mark. Glad we could help you with your cars . I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

KH
Kevin H.
Ford Edge
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business had good service and they were very professional.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you for the great review, I am glad we could help you with your vehicle needs. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Jeffy G.
GMC Pickup
02/22/2018
Jim and his team did a fantastic job on getting my son's truck running again! I'm very appreciative of all the effort they put into the truck!
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you for the great review Jeff, It is nice to be able to help you with your family's vehicle needs. Hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Annita B.
Bellingham, WA
Mitsubishi Montero
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Annita said Jim was very nice, he got her vehicle in and took care of whatever she needed doing.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/26/2018

Annita Thank you for the great review. It is alway a pleasure to be of insistence for you with your vehicles. Hope you have a great day.

RE
Rusty E.
02/19/2018
fair pricing and good service
thorough work. fast service. I still need to get a quote on some suggested service emailed to me but otherwise, each time I have brought my vehicles in they do a great job and are super friendly.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/26/2018

Rusty Thank you for the great review, glad we can help. Call & we will work up a price quote on those other needed services. 360-629-9527

John P.
Acura Integra
02/19/2018 Category: Service
John said everything was great with his service.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/26/2018

John Glad we can help you with your vehicle needs hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Dave H.
Saturn VUE
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the business provides pretty good service.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you for the review, We will try harder to get the 5 star review. Glad we could help & I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Leona M.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
02/10/2018
great service
always get great service on my vehicles. mechanics are courteous, friendly and helpful in answering all my questions.

Molly M.
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Molly said the staff was courteous and polite.

KW
Kathy and Steve W.
02/07/2018
Excellent Job
Communication could be a little better. But they do have excellent customer service and excellent mechanics. Prices are very reasonable. Overall a great place to go.

Josh L.
Nissan 300ZX
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Josh said he recommends this business for service.