VM
Vivian M.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Vivian said she received very good service from this business. She did feel it was quite expensive.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc responded on 11/23/2019

Vivian thank you for the great review, I'm glad we were able to help you with your vehicle needs. I will look into the cost to make sure we are not off track with cost.
I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

CF
Craig F.
Chevrolet Camaro
11/16/2019
great shop, give Racheal a raise
well done as usual thanks everybody
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc responded on 11/19/2019

Craig thanks for the great review Hoo Hoo P.S. I will...
Hop you have a great day

Miles C.
Portland, OR
11/15/2019
Outstanding Everything. Truly a 5 star buisness
Everyone is friendly, extremely comfortable place to be, "that's huge for me!" The owner "Jim" who is very knowledgeable, and also very approachable, gave me my options, gave me a ball park price, told me if I decide to have them do it? Drop it off anytime, they never once put off the vibe of not wanting to deal with it, they never put me off, no exaggeration hear! Every single shop I knew of already? That I called before I found these guys? ..didn't wanna touch this project! But K Pro not only agreed to do it... But they acted happy to and they were genuine about it.. There was zero pressure, there were zero hidden costs, I expected for the price quote to be a little higher when it came time to square up with the man? But it actually turned out to be less! :) I'm talkin alot less! I'm talkin $400 bucks less:) him and his crew tackled one hell of a pain in the butt project when I brought him my car that i was desperate to save, but it didn't seem to be a pain to them at all? and if it was ? They didn't act like it was . He assured me that if I have overheating issues or any small thing needs fine tuning? Bring it on in. "Being that I totally get it, I'm sure no one can expect a 2002 Cadillac with the issues it had? To be 100% perfect the first shot! Very rarely is the one thing the full problem! Jim and his crew fixed the big problem causing the little things. This is long so sorry... But every stage of this job I brought them was made smooth for me and my mom. every one from the first person I met "Raychel", to the Boss/ Owner "Jim" we're very helpful. They have a ton of calls and things to do but never made me feel like I was a number they didn't have time for, when at times I would have understood, it never happened tho! I'm very grateful you guys tackled taking the old engine out , then installing the replacement . He gives a military discount as well, remember that Veterans! There popcorn was pretty good to;) thanks a lot guys! If I have any issues? I'll be back ! I guarantee it! You guys got yourself a new loyal customer. This man has been in business all.these years for a reason people!
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc responded on 11/16/2019

It was a great pleasure meeting you and your mom you both are great people. Glad we could help you with your car problems. Thanks for the great review. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc responded on 11/19/2019

H

CF
Craig F.
11/09/2019
thank you all you are great to work wiyh
easy folks to work with
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc responded on 11/12/2019

Craig thanks for the great review. we do what we can to help our customers.
Hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Mercury Cougar
10/15/2019
Friendly
Great service.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc responded on 10/16/2019

Matt thanks for the good review, let use know what we need to better our rating. Glad we could help. **Glad you truly did not need the costly repair you told was needed.**
Hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

EM
Ed M.
Dodge Dakota
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Ed said he was satisfied with the service provided by this business.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc responded on 09/19/2019

Ed
Thank you for the review, so glad we could help.  Hoo Hoo

JJ
Jo J.
Stanwood, WA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Jo said the business is always very good and friendly. They tell her what is needed and they do what she asks them to do.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc responded on 07/29/2019

Jo thank you for the great review, we do what we can do Hoo Hoo.. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

CJ
Cherl J.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Cherl said the staff technician was honest , helpful, and nice.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc responded on 05/28/2019

Cherl thank you for the great review. We are glad to be able to help you with vehicle needs.
I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

AC
Arick C.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Arick said everything was good.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc responded on 04/11/2019

Arik Thank you for the great review. Glad we could help. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Robert M.
Cadillac DeVille
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Robert said so far the staff have done good work for him and he gets a discount for paying cash. As far as the work they've done for him it has been ok
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc responded on 04/29/2019

Robert Thank you for the great review. I'm glad we can help. We try to help keeps cost down for everyone & still earn a living. I hope you have a great day.... Hoo Hoo

LJ
Luke J.
Kia Sorento
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Luke said the owner was very courteous, honest with his pricing, and that he underpromised and overdelivered.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc responded on 04/29/2019

Luke thank you for the great review. We do our best BOSS.. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

LV
Leo V.
Ford F450 Super Duty
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Leo said this business always provides good service.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc responded on 04/29/2019

Leo thank you for the great review... Glad we can help in time of auto needs. Hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo..

KD
Kevin D.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said this business did good work and he will be back.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc responded on 04/29/2019

Kevin thank you for the good review. Glad hear be returning in the future Hoo Hoo... We will try harder next time to get the 5 stars. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo...

DK
Dave K.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Dave said that he recently shopped around for the best automotive place and found it here. They are top of the line, he gets along famously with the staff, and they make him laugh when he comes in for service.

EL
Erick L.
Arlington, WA
Volvo S40
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Erick said the service at this business was really good, this is his new facility to take his vehicle for service. He was very impressed. He was pleased with their service.