Jason F. on 11/27/2017
"Great service! Clear explanations for needed repairs"
I always appreciate how Jim and crew take the time to explain plainly what an issue or code is. By the end of the conversation I understand the how and the why. Great job! I will be back.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 11/18/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017 10:37 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 12/06/2017

Jason thank for the great review, We do our best to help. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

Mike F. on 11/24/2017
Spoke with Mike's wife. She said the service she received was good, quick and friendly.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 11/18/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/27/2017

Thank you for the great review, We do our best. I hope things are great with you all... Hoo hoo

Shaun W. on 11/22/2017
Shaun said he's received friendly service every time. The business has fair rates, do great diagnostics, and he's really happy with their service.
Vehicle: GMC Vandura
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/27/2017

Shaun thank you for the great review, I am glad we could help. I hope you have a great Christmas..

Dorsey M. on 11/21/2017
Dorsey said the employees did not complete what he wanted done.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cutaway
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/27/2017

Dorsey thank you for the three stars. I am confused though, We fixed the two speed shifter like you asked. We fixed the the brake fluid leak like you asked, that the other shop could not. As for the speedo we talked you needed the truck and you were going to bring it back when it was out of service so we could Finnish the speedo cable. we have not seen you ??

James B. on 11/20/2017
James said the business took care of everything and it all worked out well.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/27/2017

James Thank you for the great review, I am glad to hear all is good, I hope you have a great Christmas..

Aidan C. on 11/13/2017
Aidan said he had his vehicle inspected, and the staff gave him a report but they didn't write any of it down. He said he feels his experience was good. The prices were a bit expensive, but he doesn't have any complaints.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz 300D
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/14/2017

Aidan, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your 4 stars, and will work harder to gain 5 next time. We take pride in our shop and try to keep our rates low and competitive. In this case, the list of repairs is so extensive, we felt showing you the needed repairs was better than listing them for your buyer inspection. We were happy to take you out to the vehicle and review our findings. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for being the best part of our business. Did you buy it ???

Derrick M. on 11/09/2017
Derrick said the business was helpful. When an additional issue occurred after the service they fixed it for him. They really accommodated his needs.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/10/2017

Derrick Thank you for the great review. I am glad we could help, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Erin H. on 11/09/2017
Erin said she recommends the business.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/10/2017

Erin thank you for the great review. I hope you have a great day It was a pleasure helping you. Hoo Hoo

Pam and Mark R. on 11/02/2017
"Life saver"
Thank you much for getting us in, in such short notice. I have & do recommend you to our friends.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/28/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 08:30 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/10/2017

Pam Thank you for the great review. I am so glad we could help... I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Virginia M. on 10/31/2017
Virginia said this business provided really good service. Everyone was friendly and everything went well.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 10/28/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/10/2017

Virginia, thank you for the great review. We do our best to be happy when you are having such a bad day with your vehicle. Hope you have a great day! Hoo Hoo

Edd S. on 10/31/2017
Edd said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017

Edd Thank you for the great review, I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Marcos P. on 10/27/2017
Marcos said the staff were professional and displayed good customer service skills. He is happy that this business is convenient for him to travel to.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Rose G. on 10/24/2017
Rose said the staff was very helpful and thorough. They were straightforward. They explained things in her language and they showed her what was wrong.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 11/10/2017

Rose, thank you so much for your review! We do our best to be compassionate and informative for our customers. And thank you for your business.

Isella A. on 10/18/2017
"Charged me for basically nothing"
They were very kind and understanding, however charged me quite a lot for doing seemingly nothing. Not only did I get my car back in a worse off state as I gave it to them, but I had to have an elder friend of mine help me fix it back into a state where I could properly drive it. They were able to fix it up later, but it would cost much more than I had and when I cancelled they charged me more.
Vehicle: Kia Sedona
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 10:29 PM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 10/19/2017

Isella  I am sorry the part was not avalible the day you left the van I can not control ther parts. I special order the parts like you wanted so your door could be fixed properly ASAP. special order part have a restocking fee that was charged to use. You did not want to do the repair thats why the restocking fee *** we can not fix it if you wont let use...

DARCY and RICHARD F. on 10/15/2017
"Honesty"
Overall service satisfaction with the work done.
Vehicle: Cadillac Eldorado
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 10:16 AM
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 10/16/2017

Darcy thank you for the great review. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Katty R. on 10/12/2017
Katty said she has visited this facility before and her experiences with them have been good.
Vehicle: Volvo V70
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 10/19/2017

Katty Thanks for the great review. It is our pleasure to help you I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

George F. on 09/11/2017
George said they always do a good job for him. Whenever he needs things done he visits this business. They are very prompt and honest. They take the time to tell him what the problem is. They give him an estimate on what it is going to take to fix it and what the parts are going to run.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 09/18/2017

Greorge thank you for the great review. It was nice seeing you hit has been a while. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo..

Isella A. on 09/03/2017
"Best Service I got for a Good Price"
I was expecting to pay a lot for fixing my car and they not only fixed it for cheap but were kind and explained everything to me, who doesn't know a lot about cars, in a way I could understand.
Vehicle: Kia Sedona
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 09:22 PM
Karen S. on 08/30/2017
Karen said she really appreciates all of Franks help. He went out of his way to get her vehicle fixed. If he was unsure about something he would go and recheck to make sure it was done right.
Vehicle: Dodge Intrepid
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017
Jim K. at K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 09/18/2017

Karen thank you for the great review, I am glad Frank was able to help. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo..

Eileen M. on 08/28/2017
Eileen said this business was really great. The service did not take that long, the price was good and they gave her good service.
Vehicle: Honda Civic