Latest Review about 1 month ago

JJ
Jo J.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Jo said the business is always very good and friendly. They tell her what is needed and they do what she asks them to do.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 07/29/2019

Jo thank you for the great review, we do what we can do Hoo Hoo.. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

CJ
Cherl J.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Cherl said the staff technician was honest , helpful, and nice.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 05/28/2019

Cherl thank you for the great review. We are glad to be able to help you with vehicle needs.
I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

AC
Arick C.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Arick said everything was good.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/11/2019

Arik Thank you for the great review. Glad we could help. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

Robert M.
Cadillac DeVille
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Robert said so far the staff have done good work for him and he gets a discount for paying cash. As far as the work they've done for him it has been ok
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/29/2019

Robert Thank you for the great review. I'm glad we can help. We try to help keeps cost down for everyone & still earn a living. I hope you have a great day.... Hoo Hoo

LJ
Luke J.
Kia Sorento
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Luke said the owner was very courteous, honest with his pricing, and that he underpromised and overdelivered.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/29/2019

Luke thank you for the great review. We do our best BOSS.. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

KD
Kevin D.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said this business did good work and he will be back.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/29/2019

Kevin thank you for the good review. Glad hear be returning in the future Hoo Hoo... We will try harder next time to get the 5 stars. I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo...

LV
Leo V.
Ford F450 Super Duty
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Leo said this business always provides good service.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 04/29/2019

Leo thank you for the great review... Glad we can help in time of auto needs. Hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo..

ID
Isaiah D.
Dodge Durango
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Isaiah said there were no problems with the staff and service at this business.

EL
Erick L.
Arlington, WA
Volvo S40
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Erick said the service at this business was really good, this is his new facility to take his vehicle for service. He was very impressed. He was pleased with their service.

DK
Dave K.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Dave said that he recently shopped around for the best automotive place and found it here. They are top of the line, he gets along famously with the staff, and they make him laugh when he comes in for service.

Rosemary W.
Marysville, WA
Kia Rio
02/25/2019 Category: Service
He does good work.
The owner is very personable and friendly. I felt, right away, that I could trust him to take good care with my car. I have taken my car to him twice and he has done a very good .
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/25/2019

Rosemary thank you for the good review.
I'm glad we able to take care of you & your car for you.
I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo.

LC
Lorraine C.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Honest and friendly service
Jim and his crew provide honest service and don’t tell you that your vehicle needs unnecessary work done. He took care of my vehicle so well it runs better than before!

HS
Heather S.
Mitsubishi Mirage
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Heather said she was able to get in, they were very nice and courteous and she got a speedy oil change.
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/14/2019

Heather thank you for the great review. It was our pleasure to help.
I hope you have a great day Hoo Hoo

01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Been coming here for 2.5 years for everything from oil change to brakes to transmission. Friendly, fair and do great work, and very honest, which is rare. I highly recommend.

John H.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/15/2019 Category: Service
John said it took a long time but by and large he is happy.

Lenita and Richard M.
Chevrolet Tracker
01/09/2019 Category: Service
2003 tracker
These guys are awesome.They are very quick and do a great job.I would recommend them if you looking to get automotive work or maintenance done.

GD
Gus D.
Mazda 626
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Gus said he's very satisfied with the care the business provides to him.

Roy B.
Dodge Dakota
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Roy said they have excellent service

Ron W.
Ford Pickup F150
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Feeling great
K Pro Auto, did a great job on my diagnosis and the workers are very friendly up front and honest . I highly recommend K Pro Auto
Jim K. from K Pro Auto Inc. responded on 02/25/2019

Greetings from K-Pro and thank you so much for the great review! We look forward to see you in the far future (hopefully for maintenance and not for repairs).
We hope you have a great day!

01/02/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
My Toyota rav4 wouldn't start and I had to get it towed to kpro. They were able to look at my car right away, put in a new battery and have the car back to me in a few hrs. Great customer service!