MV
Houston, TX
Dodge Avenger
02/08/2019
Best Mechanic
This is the only mechanic we go to, my whole family. He is honest and doesn't gouge people. It is hard to find a great mechanic that is also honest. I would recommend him to anyone and will go to him forever.

SHIRLEY H.
Needville, TX
Pontiac G6
01/25/2019
Their knowledge
Very courteous and knowledgeable about automobiles and fast service

WR
WILLIE R.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/12/2019
Honesty
Keeping me informed of the work being done and finished on the day promised.

Ben S.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Ben said the service was fine but he got charged by the person for the diagnosis, even though they both knew what the issue was.

LILLY M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/20/2018
Trustworthiness
From the time Bruce started his business, I have found him to a good person that I can trust with the cars I have had.

david s.
11/28/2018
Not a BMW place
Although I think that Bruce is a great guy, he has not responded to my last call. I dropped my X5 off the first time for a oil leak. They fixed it but the fix only lasted a few days and it was leaking in my garage again. I took it back. Bruce said that his mechanic took it apart to get to the valve cover gasket again but then got sick and had to take off work. After another week or so, Bruce called to tell me that the problem is with the valve cover itself leaking and wanted to replace it at an additional cost of 500. I said okay because I wanted the problem fixed. By the way the original repair cost was 1200. Now I am into this repair for 1700. Well, I picked the car up when Bruce said it was ready after this second fix. 2 days later it was leaking again. I took it to BMW in Sugarland to be checked. Guess what, the valve cover gasket was leaking. I paid them 1298 to fix it because they provide a 2 year warranty on all repairs. I think that Kar Klinic should reimburse me but they did not return my call.

LH
LARRY H.
Kia Optima
10/13/2018
A/C repair
We always get great service from Bruce at Kar Klinic at a reasonable price. Thanks for your service. Larry & Sandy Howie

Mark S.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Mark said that he had no problems with them at all.

LJ
Louis J.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Louis said they do everything like he wants.

CL
Charles L.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Charles said they do a good job and are honest. He said the whole family takes their vehicles there.

RL
Raul L.
Chrysler Pacifica
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Raul said he would recommend the business.

BG
Brian G.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the employees provided him with good service.

AY
Albert Y.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Albert said everything is good and he is very happy with the outcome. He likes staff member, Bruce, a lot. He's a good man and he feels really good about him. He is fair and honest.

Bill B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the staff was polite. They got the job done quickly and called to let him know when it was ready. He was overall happy with the experience.

KG
KAY G.
Lexus GX 460
04/08/2018
On time, correct diagnosis of concerns, fair pricing
Timely repairs, accuracy and honesty will keep me coming back to Kar Klinic. Thanks Bruce and Aaron.

SK
STAN K.
03/13/2018
The caring of the customer's vehicle needs and the desire to do it right!
When our vehicle goes to Kar Klinic, we are sure it will come home better than when we took it to them. My husband appreciates the information he is given before the work starts on the vehicle because he is sure the mechanics have found all that needs to be done to the solve the problem.

CL
Colin L.
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Colin said the staff got the job done in a timely fashion.

JOHN R.
Needville, TX
Ford Expedition
01/24/2018
Great Job! Great people!
Bruce and his team always do a great job and have a great attitude. So glad I found them when I moved to Rosenberg.

Julia C.
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Julia said everything was perfect when she brought her vehicle to this business for service.

Jonathan S.
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the service was good, as well as the prices.