KarMART Volkswagen Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5rating 3.2rating 3.2

BOB S.

TIM F.
Volkswagen GLI
11/14/2018 Category: Service
GLI Oil Change
Friendly Service Dept and they ask the right questions before working on the car. Their knowledge is obvious which is reassuring. I have had places mess up my cars.

NS
NEIL S.
Volkswagen Atlas
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
As business owner I fully appreciate looking out for the customer. I’ve never been treated with as much kindness, caring and respect from a car dealership/ service center. It made my day.

MARK S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Completely Satisfied
very friendly and professional. wanting to really help you and not just trying to sell you a service

DEREK S.
Sammamish, WA
Subaru LEGACY WAGON
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent job
I came in for a left front axle replacement and was told that it would take about 2 hours to complete and they were right time finishing up with my car at the 2 hour time I was told it would take.

RP
RAM CHANDRA P.
Camano Island, WA
Volkswagen Passat
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work
Its the people who make KarMart look good by keeping customer fully satisfied. They provide service with a smile. Ram C Prasad

La Conner, WA
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/01/2018 Category: Service
All the employees are helpful and very knowledgeable
See above

KH
KEEGAN H.
Volkswagen Golf
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Awesome staff
I appreciate the knowledge and kindness of the staff each time I go in. Not only did I get the car that I wanted but I'm getting the best service that I could have asked for.

MT

Oak Harbor, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Sevice
Sevice here is great! Danielle Ross makes sure your car/truck gets what it needs!

LD
LEIGHTON D.
Blaine, WA
Volkswagen GLI
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Horrible service
I took my car here recently for the factory 80,000 mile service. I had asked for a couple things to be done on top of everything else that was done, and they weren't completed. Not only did they NOT do the things I asked multiple times for, but they took and extra hour to do nothing! They also sabotaged my wheel alignment, as I has JUST had it done when I had my new wheels and tires put on elsewhere. My car drove perfectly up until I dropped it off at Karmart Volkswagen, and ever since I left there, my car has been pulling to the right and I'm constantly holding the steering wheel to the left. I also noticed that someone had been going through my things. My center console/armrest was not as I left it, and the items inside were moved around. When I opened my glove box, everything was moved around and turned over, and there was absolutely no reason for that, since my tire pressure sensor reset button and vehicle manuals are in a slot above the the actual glove box section. It was truly a bad and unnerving experience all around, and I will definitely NOT be going here ever again, and I've already been sure to notify every VW owner that I know.

SG
SUSAN G.
Monroe, WA
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
10/29/2018 Category: Service
cutsomer service
honest analysis of customers car issues

JEANETTE B.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
KarMart is the Best !!!
KarMart has always been the best in sales and service.

Thank you KarMart !!

Jeanette Beauchamp

AD
ANN D.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/28/2018 Category: Service
The service is very personal and the staff are amazing
I have high trust in my service manager to keep me safe and protect me from unnecessary repairs due to bad maintenance. For instance, my service manager let me know that my alignment was off. Having a realignment done now saves my tires, and saves me from possibly losing control in an icy or emergency stop situation. I am so grateful for the expert advice. Also I am able to easily work from the waiting area cubicle so the service is incredibly convenient, even if I need more than an oil change.

JOSEPH W.
Volkswagen Passat
Great Job
I’m always pleased when I have to work with Volkswagon car mart of Burlington. All their representatives are friendly knowledgeable and helpful. Working on your car can be an annoying addition to your schedule, but they make it smooth swift and easy to work through :-) thanks for all your help :-)

KL

Stanwood, WA
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Not fixing a dome light
Had the car (2018 Outlander PHEV) in for an oil change, mentioned that the left front dome light was not coming on. The service manager refused to change out the bulb, saying his technician had tried the switch “500 times” and the light came on. I ended up replacing the bulb myself, with one from O’Reilly’s.

CP