KarMART Volkswagen Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5rating 3.2rating 3.2

HM
HEATHER M.
Volkswagen Jetta
Great company great customer service
Great company great customer service

Bellingham, WA
Volkswagen Jetta
Great experience
Danielle and the rest of the staff are amazing!

CP
CHRISTOPHER P.
Volkswagen Golf
Real People. Real Service. No Pressure Salesman
Danielle (Service) and Mark (Sales) are two of the most genuine, down to earth, eager to assist people I have met.

My closest VW dealership is 1.5 miles away. I choose to drive 38 miles away to have KarMart take care of me. I am a stickler for doing it right the first time, and a very difficult customer at times because of that - and these folks shine!

Volkswagen Passat
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating
I can’t remember her name, but the lady at the front desk is so sweet and always really helpful!! She makes me feel less intimidated going in since I know nothing about cars!

AISLINN M.
Arlington, WA
Volkswagen Passat
04/23/2019 Category: Sales
Taken care of
The staff at Karmart are very professional and respectful. They make sure you are taken care of and drive away with a smile on your face. I have bought 7 cars from them and I am a forever customer.

JO
JENELL O.
Mitsubishi Mirage
04/23/2019 Category: Sales
I had a great experience buying my new car. It was easy and painless.

TG
TINA G.
Sedro Woolley, WA
04/21/2019 Category: Sales
My new car
Very happy with the service we got. Had a lil issue with car we got the next and it was fixed with no issue thank you

JJ
JOHN J.
04/18/2019 Category: Sales
No pressure sales. A pleasure to do business with
Mark was awesome to deal with. I honestly didn’t plan on buy a car. We just went there to get my roommates oil changed. Now I have a shiny new car. Great no pressure sale. Mark listen very carefully to what I wanted and presented me with a deal I couldn’t pass up. Easy-peasy.

Oak Harbor, WA
04/17/2019 Category: Sales
Very impressed by the vehicle and the experience!ot
My husband and I were interested in leasing a 2019 VW Tiguan after seeing a commercial for $349/month. When we started working on a deal, we realized our vehicle to trade in wasn’t worth as much as we thought. We thought there was no way we’d make a deal. But our salesman, Mark, said he would try for us and surprisingly, we were able to make it happen at a price that worked for us. We also had an almost 3 year old and a 4 month old with us, and everyone was very accommodating and helpful in trying to speed up the process for us. On top of all that, I absolutely love my new Tiguan! Highly recommend Mark as a salesman, Ben as a finance manager, and the Tiguan for luxury driving at an affordable price.

REY R.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
04/16/2019 Category: Sales
Very fast and great customer service.
I dealt with Bryce. He was very professional yet friendly and knowledgeable. Everything happened very fast, which was great.

MARILYN W.
Suzuki SX4
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Suzuki Maintenance
The current Service Manager had my paperwork ready when I arrived. He was professional and friendly. My car was ready for me when I returned and had been washed and vacuumed. I bought my car in 2011 from this dealership and do believe it has been very dependable due to regular maintenance at Volkswagen Mitsubishi.

Marysville, WA
Kia Rio
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Adam was great with every step of the way. Stayed in complete contact with repairs and time length. I will definitely be back again. Thank you for all the help Karmart team.

KAREN M.
Coupeville, WA
04/14/2019 Category: Sales
Greatest Car Buying Experience Ever!!
This was the best car-buying experience I've ever had. ( Also the first experience I've had purchasing a vehicle without my husband, who wasn't able to come to the show room.) My questions were answered by a knowledgeable salesman, Joe. The atmosphere was relaxed with no pressure. The purchase of the Tiguan, along with the trade in of our old car, was smooth and fairly quick. I drove away that same afternoon with a new VW!

GH
GREGGORY H.
04/14/2019 Category: Sales
Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had!
Great experience! Our salesman learned our requirements and desires in our new vehicle and helped us find the perfect vehicle for us. When it came to purchasing the vehicle there was no pressure or manipulation or trickery. We walked away with the vehicle we wanted at a great price and would recommend Mark our salesman to everyone!

BEVERLY H.
Spokane Valley, WA
GMC Envoy
04/14/2019 Category: Service
We have purchased 5 vehicles from you in the past. Our experience has always been great with no pressure to buy. Wouldn't think of going any where else for our car servicing.
See above for review.

COLLIN H.
Marysville, WA
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Amazing
Daniele was absolutely amazing with me and my car, I would recommend going there to anyone! I got my car back faster then expected also.

AH
AMANDA H.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Recent oil change was excellent. Staff was helpful, prompt and friendly. Will definitely be back.

MI
MALCOLM I.
Ferndale, WA
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service Advisors
Great People

Camano Island, WA
04/08/2019 Category: Service
So accommodating and always friendly
I have been here a couple of times and they are always so accommodating and friendly and kind. They come out and talk to you about everything they feel you should know.

JODEE M.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Care!
As a consumer you hope you never have to use your car warranty but life happens and I have been extremely grateful for the team at KarMart Mitsubishi who have navigated me through a variety of issues flawlessly. Adam Bennett my services specialist was awesome, walked me through every step of the process, explained what need to happen in terms that I could understand, proactively communicated the progress of the work and he went above and beyond to ensure the experience was as painless as possible. It is rare these days to feel so taken care of by a company and I would recommend anyone to the KarMart Mitsubishi family.