KarMART Volkswagen Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5rating 3.2rating 3.2
Latest Review 38 minutes ago

KV
KRISTIAN V.
Customer Service
Customer service was on point

DOUGLAS B.
Granite Falls, WA
11/12/2019 Category: Sales
Out with the old in with the NEW
Purchased a new Jetta R-Line. Joe Nelson rocks. Car gets better mpg than the EPA ratings. Isn't it time to consider Volkswagen?

It sure was for me. Thanks with the assist Joe!

STEPHAN C.
Everett, WA
Great Audi service
I have had several services performed on my Audi including brakes, fluid flushes and major services. Much more convenient than taking it to the Audi dealer and KarMART gets your car in sooner. Also they have onsite Rental cars which is very convenient.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Fantastic
KarMart always takes care of me and my vehicles!!

NS
NEIL S.
Volkswagen Atlas
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Perfecto!
It’s always a pleasure doing business with you guys!

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick, hassle free, up-front service
Danielle is the best Service advisor I have dealt with at any dealership. Service is performed quickly and thoroughly. The best service department of any dealership that I have used.

AMY M.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Free oil change for new used car; caught warranty repair in time!
100% satisfied. Thank you.

DYLAN D.
Burlington, WA
Friendly staff
Joe Nelson helped me get out of older Volkswagen that was needing work and into a brand new Jetta! I couldn't be happier as I got it for a very good price and a fairly low down payment- it looks rather slick too!

LC
LORI-ANN C.
Marysville, WA
Mitsubishi Outlander
Fast, friendly, and efficient
Adam at the Karmart Service is wonderful!! He is knowledgeable, friendly, and is very efficient!

JN
JESSICA N.
11/06/2019 Category: Sales
KarMart VW
We had a great experience with Mark Bos when purchasing our Tiguan. He made the process quick, easy and had the car ready for us when needed. Thank you!

AC
ANDREA C.
Everson, WA
Volkswagen Touareg
11/06/2019 Category: Sales
Not so great follow through
Bought the car and was happy with the purchase. Sales said they’d look for the extra key on the day of purchase . Key they gave me is broken so no emergency or valet key and a low battery so I was concerned about getting stranded. A week and a half and four phone calls later and it seems nobody has had the time to even look for the key. “It might be in a box or at another location” ? Otherwise I would’ve been very happy but this is disappointing. Can’t someone just have an assistant or lot attendant give it a good look and follow through? I need another key for the car and it seems silly to buy one if there’s one in a box at the dealership. Do they cost several hundred dollars? I’m not sure what they cost as I also wasn’t given that information as promised.

IB
IAN B.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Danielle in Service is great.
Really appreciate how Danielle works with her clients. She is very thorough and very considerate. Thank you.

CF
CHARLES F.
Ellensburg, WA
Volkswagen Atlas
New VW Atlas
I love my new VW Atlas and the buying experience with Mark Bos was great! He worked really hard to get our business and I'm thankful for it since I love my new Atlas!

LR
LISA R.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Hard working, considerate and great service. Very focused on providing excellent service and products. They make and keep me happy driving my Volkswagen!
-Always quick to get you in and work with your work schedule.
-Polite, efficient and honest about cost and service.
-Seem to go out of their way to get you a good deal/ under warranty services etc.
-Always ask 'what more they can do to help?"
-Great waiting area, good services available.
-Very nice and professional service ladies...

JANIS B.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Care and knowledge
I feel so confident taking my year old car in for service. I know Danielle and team are knowledgeable and capable of answering my questions or any concerns I may have. The necessary updates have been handled with grace and ease, with little inconsistencies to me. I especially appreciate everyone's smile and ease of conversation. Thank you!!!

RE
RYAN E.
Oak Harbor, WA
11/05/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent Care
Very easy to communicate with as well as attentive to what I was looking for in a vehicle. Great Customer Service!!!!

RENA B.
Mitsubishi Mirage
11/04/2019 Category: Sales
Love my Mirage hatchback
Andrew Medina and the staff at Burlington Karmart were terrific when I was purchasing my car. Pleasant to work with and very helpful!

JACOB D.
Oak Harbor, WA
11/01/2019 Category: Sales
2019vw Jetta
There was good selection of cars, overall experience was great salesman answered all of my questions and was very helpful.

Mitsubishi Lancer
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with service. Fast and friendly. Only tiny critique would be if you are going to vacuum a car can you also vacuum the back not just front. Other than that I am always happy and I like that they are willing to drive you somewhere while car is being serviced.

ROSE M.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Best service ever
I have been getting my VW serviced here for 8 years. I just love Danielle. She is simply the best!!!!! She is always honest and lets me always know what needs done and how much it will cost. I always depend on her to let me know what needs done and when. I know I can email or call her anytime with a question and she will help me or find out for me. She always go above and beyond. She is a keeper!!!! She is an asset to your company for sure...