KarMART Volkswagen Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5

Mount Vernon, WA
Volkswagen Tiguan
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Always a great experience. Thanks

Burlington, WA
Dodge Ram 1500
03/31/2020 Category: Sales
Amazing service
Awesome staff and quick as well

DAWN B.
Marysville, WA
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/31/2020 Category: Service
great service!
highly recommended! Great service adviser; work was done well and to my satisfaction! Thank you KarMart!

DOUGLAS S.
Sammamish, WA
03/30/2020 Category: Service
KarMart
Took my truck in for an oil change, Bryan met me at the door, checked me in, in under 2 minutes. Waiting room was excepionally clean, free coffee. Service was quick and complete. Great place to have work done.

DOUGLAS B.
Granite Falls, WA
Volkswagen Jetta
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Things that go bump in the day
Back in November I bit the bullet (tastes like metal) and purchased a 2019 Jetta R-line with this snazzy warranty. When the Jetta interior is chilly the drivers seat had an annoying squeak that happened over wavy surfaces. "Eeka weeks Reba eeka", the seat sounded like the worn out bedsprings at an airport motel.
So I swing on by the dealership on the off chance they're slow during COVID-19 and had an opening. Danielle & Katie were minding the biz, got my Jetta into the service, lubed the seat and for the most part, the squeak of the week is gone.

Moral of the story: no mice in my Jetta. Bring peppermint patties (advisors & techs like them).

LV
LAURIN V.
Stanwood, WA
Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Maintainence
Very satisfying help offered and delivered. Quickly in and out w problem taken care of.

WM
WAYNE M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
I was meet at the door with a smile and friendly service. I was called of any issues or recommendations that were due. See you guys next time.

SL
STEPHANIE L.
Ram 1500
03/24/2020 Category: Sales
Awesome Salesmen Wyatt
Wyatt was an awesome salesmen! He was very helpful and nice. Got us into a new car the same day! I would recommend him any day!

ANDREW S.

SILVERIO A.
Mount Vernon, WA
Volkswagen Touareg
03/23/2020 Category: Service
The personal touch! Especially Danielle.
We feel so confident, trusting, and satisfied with how professional and gracious Danielle is towards us. It feels good to know that there are still genuine people out there in this increasingly impersonal world. All of the folks we have encountered there have been great. There was an issue last year with a sales manager, where we felt we were not really considered. We ended up having to go buy a good used Touareg at Roger Jobs in Bellingham. We have come back to you guys though because of Danielle.

CL
CAMERON L.
Naples, ID
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/23/2020 Category: Sales
Awesome work to everyone that helped me
Excellent speedy and ready to handle business highly recommend

KG
KENNETH G.
Blaine, WA
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
03/20/2020 Category: Service
repair
Great service personnel, and great service.

Anacortes, WA
GMC Acadia
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent staff & service
I took my car in last Friday for the 1st oil change and rotation. The service department girls were friendly and helpful and called me when my car was ready. The service was top notch and I am pleased with the attention that was given to my car.

It was a great experience. thank you!

HF
HEATHER F.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Volkswagen Jetta
03/19/2020 Category: Service
They take care of there customers
They are able to help someone get a vhiecal. With low credit and they care about the customer.

Bellingham, WA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Danielle and Katie were amazing! They got me in on the day and time I wanted, were both very knowledgable and the entire staff was very polite and helpful. Matthew in parts was exceptionally helpful and very handsome as well! I would highly recommend this establishment!