KarMART Volkswagen Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5rating 3.2rating 3.2

CP

09/20/2018 Category: Service
WORLD CLASS
VERY PROFIONAL MAKE YOU AT HOME

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Care and compassion (with speed)
I brought my jetta in for service and all the staff I came into contact with were positive welcoming and genuine.
I didn't have an appointment, but they took care of me and my car with professionalism and speed. I was out with a fixed car in no time! I nearly didn't have enough time to eat a complimentary trail bar and finish a cup of their coffee.
Thanks karmart!

DAVID S.
Bellingham, WA
09/16/2018 Category: Service
The people
Excellent customer service!

Volkswagen CC
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Service was performed as needed. Gage was friendly with check-in and follow up. Danielle answered my questions on the phone to my satisfaction.

RN
ROBERT N.
Lopez Island, WA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
40k Service
Everything was done on time and as promised... until a recall replacement part failed as I left with the car. I was immediately offered a no charge loaner car and they did everyting to make things right even though the problem was a failed part- not anything they did or could have anticipated. Now that is customer SERVICE!

MARY R.
Bellingham, WA
Volkswagen EuroVan
09/13/2018 Category: Service
VW KarMART, excellent service
Had our Winnebago Visa serviced here and they did a great job!!! The mechanic who worked on it explained everything very clearly and was very nice..
We will definitely come back!

Mitsubishi Lancer
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and fixed issue my car had
My car was fixed and at a reasonable price.
I payed what I was quoted and service manager was knowledgeable and friendly.

CP
CHRISTOPHER P.
Volkswagen Golf
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Radio needed software update
This process did not start off on the right foot. However, the service that I received from Danielle and Mark more than made up for it.

Very happy and satisfied customer!

EB
EILEEN B.
Burlington, WA
Mitsubishi Outlander
09/04/2018 Category: Service
The service department is always so friendly and very helpful with any issues that I may bring
up. All of the work was done in a timely manner and they provide transportation if you need it while you wait. I'm very satisfied with KarMart's service and attention to my needs 👍

PC
PAMELA C.
Lynden, WA
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
09/03/2018 Category: Service
extremely helpful and explains everything to me.
great customer service.

NG
NICOLE G.
Volkswagen Touareg
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Low air pressure
I stopped in because the air pressure was low in one of my tires so I stopped in for a quick air fill. Turned out I had a screw in the tire! They fixed the tire right then no problem! Great customer service!!

NP
NORMAN P.
Volkswagen Touareg
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Rating
They seem to be honest which is pretty important to us.

KIMBERLY S.

SARAH D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Knowledgeable, friendly , and efficient!!!!

MICHELLE R.

CLAY C.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast reliable svc
Svc is very good and thorough

CHRISTINA S.
Stanwood, WA
Suzuki Grand Vitara
08/15/2018 Category: Service
I am much happier coming to get my service done here now that Chris is here. She is so friendly and helpful. She even knows who I am when I call. She welcomes my puppy too! I have been getting my vehicle serviced here for 8 years & have never been happier.

RA
RYOKO A.
Ferndale, WA
Mitsubishi Mirage
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Clean
Went for an oil change. The young lady helped me was polite, knowledged and fast service. Even my car has been washed in time is different from the dealer I had before.