KarMART Volkswagen Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5rating 3.2rating 3.2

JOHN C.

TR
TONI R.
Volkswagen Atlas
Love the car!
We found this whole experience easy, straight forward and honest. From the moment we arrived and salesman Mark Bos introduced himself everything just went smoothly from there.

MARY G.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Great First Visit
Recently moved to the area and were lucky to find KarMart for our Jetta when it needed service. The people are what make any organization. Danielle and Sage in the service department are terrific ambassadors for your dealership.

PB
PETER B.
Effortless
We were in and out in less than 2 hours with a great car at a very good price. We had been shopping for two weekends but Jen listened to my wife, found her just what she wanted and made it happen. Thanks Jen!

Anacortes, WA
Not-so-pushy sales.
Knowledgeable and not-so-pushy salesman. Reasonable pricing. Prices not very negotiable.

WI
WILLIAM I.
Seattle, WA
Volkswagen Jetta
01/19/2019 Category: Sales
Amazing Customer Service
Thank you very much to Jonathon Short for spending 8-9 hours with me, my wife and our screaming baby to make sure we got the right car for our family, and thank you very much Doug for spending the time after closing to go over all of the vehicles features. It was a long day but I still had a lot of fun testing out some of the functions on the interior as well as the follow and lane departure features. We are loving our new Volkswagen Jetta. I got a great price compared to some other dealerships in my area and feel good about knowing my vehicle servicing will be in great hands.

JAMES D.
Ferndale, WA
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/19/2019 Category: Sales
No hard pressure good price

TW

MARINA B.
Lake Stevens, WA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Laughter
I love that their always seems to be good humor when I drop my car off for service.

JELINA G.
Sedro Woolley, WA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful people
Thank you for being so personable. I truly appreciated being treated as a friend.

DANIELLE M.
Tulalip, WA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for the excellent service!

Coupeville, WA
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Great People. Clean facility. Prompt Service.
Danielle provides great customer service with a smile!

01/09/2019 Category: Service
The service department was wonderful and respectfully let me know of other things that needed to.be done!

DENNIS S.
01/06/2019 Category: Service
‘Tis done.
After years of VW service I had no VW to service, I had an Audi. I called to find if I could have my Audi serviced @ KarMART. The location was much closer to home and the engine was the same as a GTI. They checked the numbers and informed me that indeed they could. TaDa, I am a happy customer.

MATT S.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Dianelle is the best Everytime
It was easy and uneventful just like the said it would be recemend them most definitely

SF
STEVE F.
Sitka, AK
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
Great customer service.
Quick and extremely courteous response on unusual, custom request. Prompt call backs, parts ordering, service work and shipping out to Alaska.

RN
ROBERT N.
Lopez Island, WA
Volkswagen Passat
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Quick, friendly and reliable service.
Came in for a a recall fix on my Passat TDi. I was there a bit earlier than my scheduled appointment and they got me right in, got the work done, provided a complimentary car wash, and got me on my way in the time frame promised. The staff in the service department is friendly, competent and responsive. They have taken good care of my car from the day I bought it!

BA
BERNARD A.
Bow, WA
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
Consistency and Excellence
Danielle and Sage continue to do an excellent job helping me keep my VW Alltrack in top shape.
I appreciate their attention to detail and their careful explanations of the services that were planned and what was actually necessary/done.