KarMART Volkswagen Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5rating 3.2rating 3.2

PC
PHILIP C.
Stanwood, WA
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Work done perfectly and in timely fashion
I was there to get side window wind deflectors installed. They were installed, perfectly, in timely fashion.

HP
HOWARD P.
Convenient
Excellent friendly service

KG
KENNETH G.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service people and great service. Keep up the great job. :)

BRANDY M.
Oak Harbor, WA
Service Department
A truly amazing service department.

CYNTHIA C.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
4 stars
Just a suggestion: I think you should offer coupons for discounts on oil changes, tire rotations, etc.
We own a Honda and they are always sending great coupons and we repeatedly go there because of the deals.
I would love to get coupons for discounts on our Jetta!
Thanks

CINDY B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
Oil Change Plus
Karmart service went well beyond what you would expect for a simple oil change...all systems checked and a free wash.

DOUG B.
Granite Falls, WA
DSG & Me... And my 2014 TDI Passat
Purchased a lightly used Passat TDI in January of 2018 from Michaels Volkswagen in Bellevue for the correct price, was told all servicing was up to date and since the car was originally sold at Michaels there was no reason to doubt words that were spoken in the transaction of sale. The Passat had just 52,000 miles on it. I LOVE THIS CAR. Help me.
However, in the midst of this turbocharged torque laden love fest the transmission was starting to act a bit wonky. Seemed like the clutches were slipping a bit and that original zing of all that TORQUE was starting to fade, and fade rapidly.
Drove up the Karmart Volkswagen In Mt. Vernon to purchase Adblue to the Passat as I had put 12,000 very uneventful miles on this most enjoyable vehicle. The Adblue btw was a smoking EXCELLENT DEAL (At a VW dealership, how can this be?) and the weekend Parts Counter person informed me of the DSG service pricing at Karmart and I set the appointment.
All those in the service department were courteous and very hands on with the care of my car. I even had a few items paid for by Volkswagen due to the warranty being extended on my diesel by quite a few miles. It's called "Standing by their Product" and how satisfying of a product this Passat is on a daily basis. Roomy (Almost full sized in the interior) with fuel economy that blows away the original numbers (try 44+ on average).
Knowing that I found a trusty dealership like Karmart and their fantastic crew in service and the shop makes me a very happy customer indeed. Maybe it's time for a Volkswagen and just maybe you'll consider Karmart. If the service is any indication of how Karmart in Mt. Vernon comports themselves in business, I can imagine how awesome the sales process is too. However, due to the love affair of my TDI that's not going to be for a while.

Bow, WA
Mitsubishi 3000GT
Fantastic Service
Works fast, fair prices, and friendly. An overall pleasant experience.

RF
RAY F.
Great service and knowledge
Did a great job taking care of my vehicle issues. Bryan Swanson was great to work with. Prices are slightly high for wipers and other standard items.

HR
HAROLD R.
Volkswagen Beetle
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Wanda R
The people that work in the service department are great. We always have a good time with them when we come in.

BP
BRYANT P.
Stanwood, WA
Mitsubishi Mirage
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Simply great customer service with a personal touch!

Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Very concerned with my time

06/30/2018 Category: Service
Overall the service was great. A little longer than i expected (basic oil change) around an hour and a half without a car wash
But the service was great

LL
LISA L.
Friday Harbor, WA
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer service!
Danielle in customer service went above and beyond! I was so impressed with the amount of details she handled and the coordination of getting my repair completed while helping me meet a ferry schedule. She was amazing!

NG
NATHAN G.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Quick
The service was very quick, the whole airbag replacement only took like an hour.

JENNIFER P.
Freeland, WA
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I procrastinated on a pre-trip oil change but they were able to get me in the next day for my first free oil change and despite telling me it would take an hour, it only took 30 minutes.

KK
KATHLEEN K.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast and helpful, good communication
Once I arrived the Service staff was very helpful and communicate very well as the work on my car progressed.

RAELYN C.
Marysville, WA
Volkswagen New Beetle
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service & prices
Excellent work, guaranteed & strive to correct anything that occurs after p/u so repairs are 100%!. Great communication! Great prices!
I recommend Kar Mart services to anyone who has a VW

GR
GARY R.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Did what they said an in timely maner

RANDALL H.