DAVE S.
Bountiful, UT
10/20/2019
Always satisfied
Always quick and reliable service. This is my go-to auto service place for all my auto care needs.

CT
CHARLENE/PAUL T.
Syracuse, UT
Cadillac CTS Wagon
10/16/2019
Love Kaysville Xpress
We are always very satisfied with the service we receive there. We have found
Scott and his crew as well as the office staff to be honest and friendly.

DIRK B.
Fruit Heights, UT
10/12/2019
Oil change and rotation of tires.
Services and repairs are always are always conducted in a professional manner. In all the years I have trusted my vehicle maintenance to Kaysville Express I have never experienced any problems with work completed on my 4Runner, or other vehicles.
Services are top notch.

BILL M.
Clearfield, UT
10/05/2019
Honesty , integrity, on time,
Absolute Auto has heart. You're a human , not a number.

RON G.
Toyota Sequoia
10/02/2019
You are trustworthy.
I have been a long term customer and have always been pleased with the service I have received.

DF
DAVE F.
Morgan, UT
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/02/2019
The people they go there extra mile
They go out of their wayto help.

CG
CRAIG G.
Bountiful, UT
Toyota Avalon
10/01/2019
Great place for car repairs.
Took my car in for new tires. The staff was friendly and eager to help me choose the best tires for my car. I trust my car to these people. They work hard to make sure all of their customers are satisfied with their services. And I know if I am not satisfied they will make the repairs right for me. No questions asked.

FH
FRAN H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2019
Friendly and reliable
This is a great place to take your car in for a repair, and more! The clean and friendly atmosphere is inviting. I had a mechanical problem with a worn out part that was quickly resolved and replaced. In addition, they discovered that my car was overdue for an oil change and they took care of that too. They are nice, honest and reliable! I highly recommend Kaysville Xpress!

BD
BILL D.
Farmington, UT
Nissan JUKE
09/26/2019
Fast service while you wait
Knowledge and fast service and friendly surroundings

EW
Eloise W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Eloise said the staff were the best people to help her. The service was great.

RF
RICHARD and LINDA F.
09/24/2019
They Rock!
We always go to Kaysville Absolute for repairs and oil changes. If there is an issue they always find and fix it did it with understandable explanations. Very trustworthy company.

FS
FRANK S.
Dodge Journey
09/24/2019
Quick and friendly
I needed a safety inspection to make sure my vehicle had good brakes for our upcoming long journey. You had it done in minutes. Thanks!

HM
HEDY M.
Syracuse, UT
BMW M3
09/23/2019
Honest and friendly
I so appreciate the way I am always treated with respect. They are always willing to take care of my car needs with my schedule. They are honest and upfront with all my repairs.

ROBERT W.
GMC Terrain
09/21/2019
Personal service
Personal service. Always looks out for and recommends services that should be done to help extend the life of my vehicle.

TIM M.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/19/2019
Fast and efficient service while you wait.
Fast and efficient service while you wait.

KW
KIP W.
Farmington, UT
09/18/2019
Always honest and fair priced
I have been taking my vehicles to kaysville xpress for a long time. Scott and all the mechanics are very knowledgeable and they always try and help find the best price for the things we have had done. Great shop!!

Brighman B.
Idaho Falls, ID
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Brigham said turns out it was not a mechanical issue and he appreciated they did not try to tell him it was. It was a simple fix and they got him on his way.

KR
Kevin R.
South Weber, UT
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff are great to work with.

KC
KIM C.
09/15/2019
Professional and reliable service!
I appreciate this business’ integrity and quality service.

RA
RANDY A.
09/06/2019
customer service
Kaysville Xpress has given me excellent service for over a decade. Honest, fair, reasonable, fast, polite, competent. I've sent all my friends there and have heard nothing but good. They've become my friends and I'm a loyal customer.