Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Kathy B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Each person I came into contact with took great care of me and my needs. Great customer service!
EDWARD R. from KC Summers Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Roger H.
Sullivan, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great people in the service dept. Great place to wait for the car to be done.
Good people, Nice place to wait on the car to be finished.
EDWARD R. from KC Summers Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

BR
Brett R.
Shelbyville, IL
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Professional service
People always friendly, informative, concerned about your needs. Always well taken care of.
EDWARD R. from KC Summers Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

KR
Kelly R.
Mattoon, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
KC Summers Service has always been very good to me.
EDWARD R. from KC Summers Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Jennifer M.
Bethany, IL
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
KC Summers is easy to make a service appt. with and I usually get right in and out when having service performed.
EDWARD R. from KC Summers Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Sullivan, IL
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Professional service
KC Summers in Mattoon handled my standard oil change smoothly and professionally. I was approached immediately when I walked in and they got my appointment pulled up quickly. The waiting area was clean and offered a complimentary light snack and drink bar.
EDWARD R. from KC Summers Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

CD
Cynthia D.
Effingham, IL
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied so far
Hoping I won’t be returning for awhile. Pricey repair. Steering issue. Also had a recall fixed. Had to return to get my heated seat fixed because they forgot to plug it back in.
EDWARD R. from KC Summers Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for your feedback and be assured it will be looked into and corrective measures taken.

Julia A.
Charleston, IL
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Nice People/Atmosphere
Everyone is so friendly and they have made it such an inviting place to sit and wait for your car to be serviced! I trust them to accurate records. I did not feel that way where I had my last car serviced.
EDWARD R. from KC Summers Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Jennifer M.
Bethany, IL
10/13/2018 Category: Service
KC SUMMERS is the best
We've bought our last 2 Hyundais from KC Summers and when we're ready for another one we'll buy from them again! Service dept. is great too!
EDWARD R. from KC Summers Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Derek P.
Mattoon, IL
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Staff is always so outgoing and polite, A+
Love the place just wish it was easy to navigate the tons of different buildings i pulled up to the wrong service building had no idea where to go. But overall will not hesitate to return for future maintenance.
Ps.i have already recommended friends and family to kc for there new vehicles.
EDWARD R. from KC Summers Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

CL
Charles L.
Champaign, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Almost Perfect!
We needed to get our oil and all filters changed and we had a credit so we took it in to KC Summers Hyundai. They were very nice, and quick..but maybe too quick. We had to call back in a couple days to tell them when the glove box filter was changed, someone did not replace the cord that secures the glove box door. Now when we open it, it just flops down. I called on a Friday, and the employee, Alex, wasn't there and would return Monday. I asked for a follow up call and explained the issue. Promised a call Monday. Monday came and went, no call. Tuesday I got a call asking how our service was, and I told her what happened and still no return call. She sent my call to service and we are to drive the car in and they will have the man that took it apart fix it. It will be a few days since we have been sick. Other than that, we had a great experience.
EDWARD R. from KC Summers Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Linda H.
Freeport, IL
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Dog Friendly
Katie, my dog, is warmly welcomed. She chose to spend her time in the backseat of the car during oil change, however. Very pleasant waiting room. Coffee is amazing!!
EDWARD R. from KC Summers Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Sammie W.
Paris, IL
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Very nice and quick only thing that would have made it better would have been sprayed it down like Bob Brady's did but that's okay!
EDWARD R. from KC Summers Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

SO
Susan O.
Tuscola, IL
09/25/2018 Category: Service
The Staff is what makes it FANTASTIC!!!! Service Department is THE BEST EVER!!!
I go NO WHERE but KC Summers!!! I tell everyone i know that is in the market for a vehicle to go there! Never pushy and you don't spend all day trying to make a deal. Even if they didn't purchase there vehicle from you i still tell them to take there car to the service department. You are Fair and trustworthy!
EDWARD R. from KC Summers Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

CD
Christine D.
Monticello, IL
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful & polite
The sales associate made sure that everything I wanted done was completed and done in a timely manner. The lobby area is very nice and comfortable as well. I will definitely continue to use KC Summers Hyundai to maintenance my vehicle.
EDWARD R. from KC Summers Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for your comments and we appreciate your business.

Newton, IL
EDWARD R. from KC Summers Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Donald H.
Findlay, IL
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Great In and out time. Always pleasant and the service personnel are neatly dressed and ready to help.
Best service around.

Brett R.
Shelbyville, IL
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Professional service.
Excellent facility, courteous staff.
EDWARD R. from KC Summers Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018