Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PL
Paul L.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
great service
everyone always does a great job

VM

Donald T.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2018 Category: Service
LOCAL PEOPLE
JUST GREAT PEOPLE & SERVICE!

KR
Kelly R.
04/14/2018
Simple and Professional
Researched the 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport AWD (Tech & Sport pkg) online and on KC Summers page. Found what I wanted. Called Pat Renfro and gave him the vehicle number I wanted. He had it ready for me in 15 minutes. I drove it and called him and told him to get the paperwork ready with the best numbers he can give me. Seriously the easiest sale ever. I love the vehicle. Their Service and Parts Departments have always been very good as well for past vehicles. Why would anyone go anywhere else??

Sullivan, IL
04/13/2018 Category: Service
KC Summers is known for great service

LG
Lawrence G.
Lerna, IL
2017 Hyundai Accent
04/11/2018 Category: Service
quick oil service
always get me in and out, always can fit me when. with me hectic schedule

JEFF P.
Decatur, IL
04/10/2018
The best Hyundai dealer in America.
We've been doing business with KC Summers Hyundai for 20 years. It is a hour and 15 minute drive (one way) for us to get to their dealership. The KC Summers service team has never disappointed us. On our latest visit we purchased 4 new tires and had the oil changed. Both services were completed professionally and to our utmost satisfaction. Regarding the tire purchase... I did a lot of research to select the most highly rated tires and found KC Summers price the best deal. Thank you KC Summers.

Shelbyville, IL

Jeanmarie G.
Newton, IL
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly!
Staff sre always so friendly and attentive.

VM
Veronica M.
Effingham, IL
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Very friendly, fast and excellent service!!!!

SP
Stephanie P.
Mt Zion, IL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
I would recommend KC Summers to everyone. Excellent customer service from the time you walk in to any of the departments.

TG

Donald H.
Findlay, IL
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Super service
In and out with honest and knowlegeable service advisers.

PS
Patricia S.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Location and service
We got our vehicle serviced no complaints and everyone there was very nice

03/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Quick!
JOHN B. from KC Summers Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service.  We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

Sullivan, IL
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Return service
I would like better communication when my vehicle is done and has been returned. Don’t like having keys left in the car
JOHN B. from KC Summers Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback and be assured it will be looked into and corrective measures taken.

Daniel R.
Decatur, IL
02/21/2018 Category: Service
I am a K.C. Summers customer for life
I recently had my first experience leasing a vehicle and elected to go with K.C. Summers based on a recommendation from a close friend. Both Keith Summers (owner) and Braxton Niehaus (my salesman) have been very professional and continuously responsive to my needs. Even though the contract was inked a long time ago, Kieth and Braxton continue to treat with the same attention and respect as the day I first walked into the business. My experience at K.C. Summers has felt more like I am dealing with friends than businessmen.

AD
Anna D.
Effingham, IL
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Thanks!
Guys got my two front wheel bearings replaced and let me use a loaner car so I could still work that day. I really appreciated it! Thanks!