Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5rating 4.0000022
Overall Rating 1.9189146/5rating 1.9189146rating 1.9189146rating 1.9189146rating 1.9189146

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I've been coming here for a few years now and have always received great customer service!

AH
Abbi H.
Friendly & Fast
Took my Sonata in for a recall. Alton got it taken care of along with checking out the tires that had low pressure. They gave me recommendations for other services and didn't push for them to get done that day. Everyone was friendly fast & professional. Will go back for future services!

Troy B.
El Cajon, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Quick service, great communications
Had an issue with my car and I needed to get the 30K maintenance done. Called on the way there and was able to setup a same day appointment for first thing. Arrived and was told that they did not know if they would be able to get everything done before the end of the day. I was fine with that. I got a call a couple hours later telling me what they found and they my car would be ready within the hour. Very pleased that they took care of the car in such a short amount of time.

Mary D.
Very helpful
Mike was wonderful. I took my car in for recalls and it was barley drivable at that point. Now it drives like brand new. Mike stayed in touch during the day and made super I approved of anything that was going cost money before he did it.

Joshua B.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly
Great service the price of oil did go up though

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
great car and customer service
Our experience with Hyundai has been great.

Dennis R.
La Jolla, CA
2012 Hyundai Equus
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Alton did a good job inhandling the problem with the vendor
Vendor had told Alton all the tires were shipped to Dealership but in fact only two were and he had to change the appointment necessitating a change in my schedule.
dr
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We apologize that Alton had to change your appointment due to the vendor not having all four tires. Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it and your business. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you get the most from your vehicle. Hope you have an enjoyable rest of your week!
Sincerely,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/15/2018 Category: Service
5 starts
Satisfied customer!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We are pleased to see you are satisfied with your experience here during your most recent visit to our service center. We greatly appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to turn to us for any of your Hyundai needs. Hope you have a great week, and we look forward to seeing you again.

MA
Michael A.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Found best solution for my repair needs
Alton realized my issue (brake lights not working) likely due to a recall issue, so recommended recall work be completed. This did solve the issue of the brake lights as well.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

On behalf of all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and that you have taken the time to rate your experience here. Please let us know if we can help answer any questions or provide any assistance.
Hope you have an enjoyable rest of your week, and we look forward to seeing you again!

2015 Hyundai Veloster
Good customer service
Good customer service. They kept me in the loop throughout the process.

Average!
Can be better!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you. We sincerely appreciate your business and the 4-star rating. If there is anything we can do to improve any future experience, please feel free to email me with any feedback at tdaughtry@kmhyundaisubaru.com.

We want to wish you an enjoyable rest of your week and look forward to hearing any feedback you may have.

Sincerely,

PW
Paul W.
The estimate is what you pay. no surprises
The estimate is what you pay. no surprises
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We are pleased to see you are satisfied with your experience here during your most recent visit to our service center. We greatly appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to turn to us for any of your Hyundai needs. Hope you have a fantastic week, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Chula Vista, CA
30k maintenance
They’re not great at explaining what needs to be done and what they actually did.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that the services performed and those that need to be done soon was not effectively communicated with you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our service center who would be happy to explain everything to you.
Respectfully,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai

BT
Brianna T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent service!
Has shuttle service and always completes work quickly. I love the car washes too!

Tiago S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Awesome! The oposite of Frank!
I went to Kearny Mesa after experiencing a terrible customer service at Frank Hyundai. They were awesome since the first time. Friendly and patient. The last service was the 30k even if the car has 28k I brought it there because once some light to check the electric system came on, even if it disappeared after turning off the car, they found a malfunction on the water pump that was working well but just for two times it wasn’t working perfectly, but in order to keep my car safe, they changed that part covered by warranty. The employee Aric was awesome with details and very patient with my picky personality when it’s about my cars. They are very busy and some simple service can take long, but they have a shuttle service, they drove me home, friendly driver. They are awesome.

QQ
Quenoel Q.
El Cajon, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Staff!
My service advisor showed competence and passion. She and her crew are awesome!

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, and efficient service
Excellent customer service by Mike at Kearny Mesa Hyundai. They kept me constantly updated, and my car was ready sooner than originally promised. Thank you very much!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

On behalf of Mike and all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to turn to us for any of your Hyundai needs or questions. Wishing you a wonderful week, and we look forward to seeing you again.
Sincerely,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai

AT
Adalberto T.
Chula Vista, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick and efficient. They even got me a small discount on my 30k mile tune up!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

We sincerely appreciate your business and are pleased to see our staff provided you with 5-star worthy service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or assistance you may need with your Hyundai. It is our pleasure to help. Hope you have an enjoyable evening, and we look forward to your next visit.
Warmest Regards,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Job
Love being able to make an appointment. Easy check in, comfortable waiting area, fast efficient service.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

We are pleased to see you are satisfied with your experiences here with our service center. We greatly appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to turn to us for any of your Hyundai needs. Hope you have an enjoyable evening, and we look forward to seeing you again.

SA
Sasan A.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Complain
You should consider sales integrity at your business. You guys customer service is not as good as you say. Please don’t ever tell your customer to give you guys a five star cuase you don’t deserve it.
I’m not coming back to this dealership any more .
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

We are sorry that you feel we charge too much for an oil change. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Service Manager Aric Erlandsen who would be happy to answer any of your questions. Again, our apologies and are sad to see you will no longer be servicing your vehicle with us.
Respectfully,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai