2003 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8
Anthony G. on 01/17/2018
"Excellent Service "
My Santa FE, is a 2002. They have serviced my car for 15, of it’s 17 years. It runs great and Kearny Mesa Hyundai, keeps it running great.
Vehicle: 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 11:35 AM
Christina I. on 01/17/2018
"Great, friendly staff"
I enjoy my car, I enjoyed the service and treatment at Kearny Mesa Hyundai. I do have an issue with the part I had replaced. I think the price of it was outrageous. It is a simple tray in appearance not bigger or better than the paper tray of my printer.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/17/2018 08:34 AM
Brittanie C. on 01/16/2018
"Efficient "
Thank you for getting my first car check up completely and thoroughly done quickly! The team was very professional, will recommend Kearny Mesa hyundai
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 09:17 PM
Rosann C. on 01/16/2018
"Good Service"
Friendly employees who provide easy to understand explanations of the work/service required on your vehicle. Like the free car wash, too
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 01/16/2018 02:46 PM
"30k mile check"
Went well. No complaints.

Shuttle wasn’t willing to drive south for any distance, for some reason.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 01/16/2018 12:41 PM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you for the 5-star rating. We apologize that the shuttle service was not running south the day of your appointment. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to ensure you are getting the most from your Hyundai. We are happy to help! Have a great evening, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Andrew S. on 01/16/2018
"Great Customer Service"
Very friendly and caring staff. I especially want to shout out Man, who was very helpful and informative. I came in for an oil change, but as I was approaching 60k miles, they did a comprehensive 60k miles service. Everything went smoothly with no complications, and they were even able to replace my broken fuel door. I come here every time I need an oil change or other service, and I always leave a happy customer.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 11:14 AM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

We are pleased to see you are satisfied with our service center. We sincerely value your business and appreciate that you have taken some time to rate us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to ensure you are getting the most from your Hyundai. We are happy to help! Have a great evening, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Trudy R. on 01/16/2018
"Great Service"
My service was excellent! Man was courteous and helpful. My car was serviced much more quickly than I expected, and sparkling clean when I came to pick it up!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/16/2018 10:41 AM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

On behalf of Man and all of us here, Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the 5-star review. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or assistance concerning your Hyundai. We are more than happy to help ensure you get the most from it!

Allyn P. on 01/16/2018
"Another Great Experience"
Returned my car for an oil change and a problem with my cabin light switch. I was able to keep up with work on the desk and WiFi they provided in their waiting room. The WiFI is adequate with 2 - 3 Mbps download/upload speeds. They keep my updated on the status of my car while there. I could have taken the shuttle, but they turned it around pretty fast. They also solved my rat problem too. I will be back often.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/16/2018 10:19 AM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

We are delighted to see you had another great experience here during your most recent visit to our service center. Thank you, not only for your business but for taking the time to share your experience here with us. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai, please let us know. We are happy to help! Wishing you a fantastic rest of your week, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Georgina V. on 01/16/2018
"Good service and very nice employees."
Everyone was really nice to me. Great communication and took great care of my car.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/16/2018 10:15 AM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

We are pleased to see you had a great experience here during your most recent visit to our service center. Thank you, not only for your business but for taking the time to share your experience here. If you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai, please let us know. We are happy to help. Have a great rest of your week, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Rosemarie S. on 01/16/2018
"Hyundai service feedback 5 stars"
Knowledgeable friendly and very accommodating
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 10:13 AM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

We are pleased to see our staff provided you with 5-star service. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to turn to us for any of your Hyundai's needs or questions. We are happy to help! Have a great week, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Verified Customer on 01/16/2018
"Timely and easy to work with."
Took care of transmission replacement on time. Good communication.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Review Created: 01/16/2018 10:00 AM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

We are delighted to see you are satisfied with your experience here. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to turn to us for any of your Hyundai's needs or questions. We are happy to help! Have a great week, and we look forward to seeing you again!

"Manager "
Manager helped out however employee did not even take initiative to go ask manager
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great customer services!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/15/2018 10:46 AM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

We are pleased to see our staff provided you with great customer service that left you satisfied with your experience here. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to turn to us for any of your Hyundai's needs or questions. We are happy to help! Have a great week, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Joyce M. on 01/14/2018
"Accent 15000 mile check up"
Although everyone were busy, they were polite and helpful.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/14/2018 09:13 AM

Verified Customer on 01/14/2018
"Excellent experience"
Job performed much quicker than estimated, with quality work.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 08:34 AM

Ginny A. on 01/13/2018
"Friendly Staff"
Car was complete within the day and shuttle was provided. Staff was communicative and professional.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 08:21 PM

Verified Customer on 01/12/2018
"Communication can be improved"
Communication can be improved
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/12/2018 11:52 AM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/12/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for any miscommunication or lack of. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future. We are happy to help ensure you get the most from your Hyundai. Have a fantastic weekend!

William K. on 01/12/2018
"Man was great to work with"
Man was great to work with
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 01/12/2018 11:34 AM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

On behalf of Man and all of us here, Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the 5-star review. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or assistance concerning your Hyundai. We are more than happy to help ensure you get the most from your vehicle.

Kelly S. on 01/12/2018
"A few things need work"
Man was my service advisor and he was very nice. When I called to schedule my 15,000 mile service, I was over 17,000 miles and the woman who answered the phone SCOLDED me about not coming in on time. (almost to the point of berating) I did not appreciate it. I received text message to update my questions during the day, but I think it would be helpful if the service advisors would explain to customers that we will get texts and that this is a way to communicate so that customers are aware of it and why.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 10:37 AM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

We appreciate your feedback and apologize on behalf of the woman who took your call. We value your business and the feedback you have provided. We are always looking for ways to improve our customer's experience. Have a great week and please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai.

Displaying Review 1 - 20 of 2003 in total