Overall Rating 4.1162823/5Overall Rating 4.1162823/5Overall Rating 4.1162823/5Overall Rating 4.1162823/5rating 4.1162823
Overall Rating 1.9302316/5rating 1.9302316rating 1.9302316rating 1.9302316rating 1.9302316
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

JJ
Jill J.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/20/2019 Category: Service
First time at this location. Excellent service, professional, timely, quality and value.

KL
Karen L.
Great 15,000 mile service
Alton was terrific, service was timely, customer service was excellent!

TL
Tu L.
Ly is awesome!
He took care of everything for me in a timely manner.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

On behalf of Ly, Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and are delighted to see our service team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. We wish you a wonderful weekend, and we look forward to seeing you again!

PH
Patricia H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Lee was great!
Lee was great to get back to me in good time and was able to notify me that the service was successful and completed. He was friendly and informative. I would definitely use Kearny Mesa Hyundai again! Thank you.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and are delighted to see Ly earned 5-stars! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. We wish you a wonderful weekend, and we look forward to seeing you again!

SR
Sandra R.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Great experience and everyone is very friendly and professional.

Alexia S.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
I am happy with my purchase and the service department

2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is great.
I have no complaints about the service.

Rebecca H.
Great Experience
Glenn was super friendly and thorough with explaining the services and prices! He checked in with me in regards to the shuttle service option I had, which I didn't know about beforehand. Overall smooth appointment, they tried to get me out of there as quickly as possible. I appreciate the service and genuine care.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and are delighted to see our service team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and we look forward to seeing you again!

James F.
Very good service
Everything was great except for the waiting time after my appointment was to start, 3 hours.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and are delighted to see our service team earned 5-stars! We apologize for the long wait time. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. We hope you have a wonderful weekend, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Bobette M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Did not solve problem
paid more than two hundred dollars to fix an erroneous tire warning light. dealer said it was defective sensor. just days after so-called repair, the light was on again.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We sincerely apologize that the light came back on after replacing the sensor. I would like to have your advisor contact you and see when we could get you back in to check why the light came back on. Again, we sincerely apologize and we hope we can make things right.

Teresa  Daughtry

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Competent and professional
Honest service advice. Great shuttle service.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We are pleased to see that you are satisfied with your experience here with our service team. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you will continue to turn to us for all your vehicle needs. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your car. It is our pleasure to help. Hope you have an enjoyable rest of your week, and we look forward to seeing you again.

CP
Clare P.
Encinitas, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, fast, fair and high quality. What else could you ask for?
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

We are pleased to see you are satisfied with your experience here. We appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience. We hope you will continue to turn to us for any of your Hyundai needs or questions. We are happy to help! Hope you have a great rest of your week and we look forward to seeing you again.

La Mesa, CA
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great people but still have problem
Still have same problem
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

We apologize that your vehicle continues to have the same issue. Please feel free to reach out to your service rep to schedule another appointment. We surely want to help resolve the issue. Again, our apologies and we hope we can have a second chance to address the concern.

Escondido, CA
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Service department was great! Alton is easy to work with, kept me updated on my car's progress. Car was ready when promised and gave it a much needed wash.

HE
Heather E.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly Serv. Rep
As usual, great experience!!!!! Thank you Victoria for always taking care of me. You are the BEST!!!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

On behalf of Victoria, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and are delighted to see you are satisfied with your experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Hope you have a fantastic rest of your week, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Santee, CA
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Good place to buy, TERRIBLE place for service.
I bought my car here and I love it. The sales people are wondeful. But dont ever try to go to the service department here. They don’t finish your car in a timely matter, they tend to mess up the car worse than it was coming in, and their communication skills are terrible. Half the time the service departments doent answer when you get transfered. Dont expect to have a good day with them if you ever go in to them.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

We apologize for the experience and would like the opportunity to make things right. Please reach out to our Service Manager Aric, who would be happy to assist you. Again, our sincerest apologies.

AA
Anna A.
San Ysidro, CA
04/12/2019 Category: Service
I was able to wait in the lounge for my car.
It was super busy the morning I went. It took a few minutes to check in but they we able to have my car ready by the time I was told.
The only draw back is that is a little far from where I live.

ER
Erin R.
90k service
I had to bring my Sonata in for the 90k scheduled service. From the first call to the pick up, Emmitt was amazing. He made sure to run through all that would be done to my car, made sure I was comfortable with the price and scheduled the car for the recall that was due. The service itself was pretty quick considering all that had to be done and they were in steady communication through the process. I feel confident that my car is in good shape and that it will carry us through many more miles. Thanks for your great service.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent service rep!!
Service rep Emmett provided excellent customer service. I can't think of anything more he could do to make the stress of a service visit better. I was very impressed!!

(The only downside to the day was dealership/management based: the hour long trip to work in the shuttle, and the line during lunchtime to pick up my car. But I understand, because service reps have to eat lunch too.....although the service manager could have covered one of the cubicles during that time....)

JO
Jason O.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/11/2019 Category: Service
I live in Chula Vista but wanted to try a different location since I had terrible customer service at the national city location. Kearny mesa blew me away. Great customer service and they were very quick with my car. Very friendly service: will definitely come back.