Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5rating 4.0000022
Overall Rating 1.94444/5rating 1.94444rating 1.94444rating 1.94444rating 1.94444

EO
Elta O.
Santee, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
They are very friendly
Even though I made an appointment you told me that I needed an appointment because you did not have my recall part

El Cajon, CA
2013 Hyundai Equus
07/17/2018 Category: Service
3 hour oil change, really?
A busy service (small area) department. Communication could be improved.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

We apologize for the experience you have depicted in your review. We will have to see what happened with the schedule and why the date was incorrect. We understand 3 hours is a long time to wait and working on forming a team specifically for Hyundai oil change customers only, in hopes this will decrease wait times. We hope that your experience will not deter you from contacting us with any questions or concerns you may have with your vehicle. We are always happy to help ensure you are getting the most from it. Also, please feel free to reach out to me anytime with any feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our client's experience as it is our goal to provide exceptional customer service to every client.
Respectfully,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundaitdaughtry@kmhyundaisubaru.com

Diego C.
Chula Vista, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Best Service Deparment

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great services!
Parts and services made my trip fast! They communicated to my about my car at an efficient rate. They were helpful and friendly!

Quick service
Kind of pricey, but quick service if you can afford it

Quality assurance
Need to do better quality assurance in service department
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your experience here. We apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this has caused you. We indeed will be addressing our technicians about ensuring all work is complete before informing the advisor that the vehicle's work is complete. Again, our sincerest apologies and appreciate you informing us of the situation.
Respectfully,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2018 Category: Service
no further comment
no further comment
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to see where improvements need to be made. We are pleased to see you are happy with your Santa Fe, and we certainly hope you continue to turn to us for any questions or assistance you may need with your vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Sincerely,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai

KW
Kenneth W.
Santee, CA
Hard start with my Hyundai Sonata
Ever since I had my car serviced at the Hyundai and CarMax, my car will turnover like there isn’t any oil in the engine but there is! Everytime, I drop it off and explain the problem, no one can replicate it but I can do it everytime my car starts.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. It is my understanding that you have been in contact with Aric regarding your concerns. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Respectfully,
tdaughtry@kmhyundaisubaru.com

KL
Kim L.
Chandler, AZ
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Aeric
He was awesome! Called me when he said he would and kept in contact frequently. He was one of the best service advisors I’ve experienced

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Ioniq service
The first service interval was a good experience. Car was returned clean, with the exception of not vacuuming up the dog hair on the back seat.

ZM
Zach M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Aric is a phenomenal manager and puts the customers first no matter how busy he is. I showed up unexpectedly on a Friday afternoon because my car wouldn’t start and he had a tech immediately start troubleshooting and it was fixed and I was on my way within the hour.

James C.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Recall
In and out of there in less than hour for a recall issue.

Jessica C.
Irvine, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Warranty
It finished early and very appreciated
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

On behalf of all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and that you have taken the time to rate your experience here. Please let us know if we can help answer any questions or provide any assistance to ensure you are getting the most from your vehicle.

Joe P.
El Cajon, CA
service

service
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

We apologize that we needed to hold onto your vehicle for the day. It is my understanding you have been in contact with your advisor after submitting your review. I am pleased to hear he has reached out to you. Please let us know if there is anything we can answer or help with in the future.

Respectfully,

Quick Service
The service was done quickly and the staff were helpful and nice.

Joy W.
La Jolla, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service took 2 hours, which was faster than the 4 hours projected.

ES
Elizabeth S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Kearny Mesa Hyundai Goes the Extra Mile for Customers
Taking my car in for service at Kearny Mesa Hyundai is a breeze from making the appointment to pick up when the car is finished! This was a regular oil change but I also asked if someone could walk me through some changes to the electronics system and the service rep immediately made the changes to the system I had asked for and walked me through the process if I wanted to make additional changes. This team is great!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

On behalf of all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and that you have taken the time to share your experience here. Please let us know if we can help answer any questions or provide any assistance to ensure you are getting the most from your vehicle.

Mark M.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Aric was great, really helped out, give him a raise.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

On behalf of Aric and all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and that you have taken the time to rate your experience here. Please let us know if we can help answer any questions or provide any assistance to ensure you are getting the most from your vehicle.

Melita S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Please fix that car wash
Always problem with car wash,I couldn’t wash my car and have paid$330!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

We apologize that our car wash was down the day of your service visit. It is since fixed. Please feel free to stop by anytime for a free wash. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope that if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your vehicle, you will let us know. We are always happy to help. Wishing you an enjoyable evening, and upcoming weekend.
Sincerely,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai

HW
Harry W.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Did a fine job
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Hope you have an enjoyable rest of your week, and we look forward to seeing you again!