Kearny Mesa Hyundai

Overall Rating 3.7142854/5Overall Rating 3.7142854/5Overall Rating 3.7142854/5rating 3.7142854rating 3.7142854
Overall Rating 1.78571/5rating 1.78571rating 1.78571rating 1.78571rating 1.78571
Seanna F. on 11/19/2017
"Great service in a timely manor "
Man helped me get all set up for my service and was very efficient and communicative with the needs of my service and time frame
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/19/2017 12:03 AM
Verified Customer on 11/18/2017
"Good service, a little slow and needs work on communication"
Aric is a very friendly service advisor that wants to help you in any way he can. Repairs did take longer than they should have and I had a hard time reaching the service department via phone.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 04:07 PM
Verified Customer on 11/17/2017
"Finished on time"
Car is always ready when promised
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 10:33 PM
Verified Customer on 11/15/2017
"oil change and tire rotation"
Great service staff- attentive, friendly, and responsive! Did not try to recommend things I did not need. I appreciated the complimentary car wash and were flexible with my work schedule and voiced willingness to have a staff person available if I found out I was not going to be able to arrive before closing. Only disappointment was not being able to utilize the free shuttle service to work because it was not clear how it worked, how often it ran and ended up not having enough time to utilize it to get to work.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/15/2017 10:12 PM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

We apologize that our shuttle service was not explained to you so that you could utilize it while having your vehicle serviced. We appreciate your business and the kind 5-star review, as well as your feedback. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai. We are happy to help. Have a great evening and upcoming weekend!
Sincerely,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai

Eric L. on 11/15/2017
"Great"
Awesome
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/15/2017 05:56 PM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you for the kind 5-star review! We are delighted to see you received exceptional service from our service team. If there is anything we can help answer or assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Have a wonderful evening, and we look forward to seeing you again!

DAVID M. on 11/15/2017
"Very good experience"
Man Chan, my service advisor, was knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. I like how he took care of me. Since it was warranty work that took a couple of days to perform, they got me a rental car which was very helpful. Overall a very good experience.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/15/2017 01:09 PM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you! We are delighted to see Man took great care of you! Please let him or anyone of us know if you ever have any questions. We are more than happy to help ensure you get the most from your Hyundai. Have a great night and thanks again!

Verified Customer on 11/15/2017
"Awesome Oil Change"
Awesome Oil Change
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Tiburon
Review Created: 11/15/2017 09:50 AM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you for the kind 5-star review! We are pleased to see you received excellent service from our Service team. If there is anything we can help answer or assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Have a great evening, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Verified Customer on 11/14/2017
"Multi-tasking on my Day Off"
I was able to schedule my regular service appointment and have lunch with a friend all at the same time. Not a bad way to spend my day off and still be productive!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 11/14/2017 04:34 PM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and that you have taken the time to share your experience here. Please let us know if we can help answer any questions or provide any assistance to ensure you are getting the most from your vehicle.
Have an enjoyable evening, and we look forward to seeing you again!

John M. on 11/14/2017
"Very quick and efficient."
I thought the dealership was OUTSTANDING
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/14/2017 02:42 PM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

On behalf of all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and that you have taken the time to share your experience here. Please let us know if we can help answer any questions or provide any assistance to ensure you are getting the most from your vehicle.

Rosie G. on 11/14/2017
"Great people "
Love the service ! Man always takes care
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/14/2017 01:55 PM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

On behalf of Man and all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and that you have taken the time to share your experience here. Please let us know if we can help answer any questions or provide any assistance to ensure you are getting the most from your vehicle.

"Hyundai Eleantra"
Good service but I had to wait for long time and was adviced to change things that were not necessary.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/14/2017 01:18 PM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

We apologize for the long wait time. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope that if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai, you will not hesitate to reach out to us. We are happy to help!

Have a great evening, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Michelle B. on 11/14/2017
"Very good with recall services"
Initially I thought I was just bringing my car in for the day to repair the steering wheel due to a recall issue. They ended up having to keep my car for a few days to take apart the dash, which is fine. However the reason I didn't put 5 stars is because I didn't get regular updates and it was very hard to get ahold of the service department to find out when my car would be done. I was also told I would be contacted at specific times/days with updates and I wasn't. I always had to be the one to call them. However, the service performed was great, and my service technician was very personable and friendly! I would have no problem bringing my car back here if needed.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 12:20 PM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize on behalf of the service rep who helped you for not keeping you up to date on the status of your vehicle. We are pleased to see you are happy with your service and we hope that if you ever have any questions, you will let us know. If you ever have any trouble reaching the service center, feel free to ask for me or even shoot me an email. I would be happy to have someone contact you. Have a great upcoming weekend and thanks again!
Sincerely,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundaitdaughtry@kmhyundaisubaru.com

"I'm a Hyundai fan"
I am continually impressed by the dedication to customer service shown by Kearny mesa Hyundai. My family will be shopping here, first, for their next vehicles
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/14/2017 11:38 AM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you very much for the kind review! We are delighted to see you are a fan of Hyundai and our location. We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. We sincerely appreciate your business and that you have taken the time to share your experience with us. Have a great day, and we look forward to seeing you again!

"hyundai"
prefer you read my answers
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/14/2017 11:29 AM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

We appreciate your business and the 4-stars! If there is an area in which you feel we can improve your experience in the future, please let us know. We strive to provide exceptional service to each of our customers. Have a great evening, and we hope you have a relaxing upcoming weekend.

Souvik G. on 11/14/2017
"Hyundai sonata servicing"
Really liked the timely work and drop on drop off facility
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/14/2017 10:42 AM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

On behalf of all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you for the 5-stars! We sincerely appreciate your business and that you have taken the time to share your experience here. Please let us know if we can help answer any questions or provide any assistance to ensure you are getting the most from your vehicle.

Alissa S. on 11/14/2017
"Parking needs work but overall good experience "
Took about 2 and a half hours for a simple oil change and tire rotation. Parking needs improvement. It’s extremely crowded. But overall it was decent service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/14/2017 10:05 AM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

Thank you! We appreciate your business and the feedback. Please let us know if you ever have any questions about your Hyundai; we are happy to help. Have a great evening, and we look forward to seeing you again!

John S. on 11/13/2017
"They always take good care of my car "
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 11:34 AM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you very much for the kind review! We sincerely appreciate your continued business and are happy to see our staff continues to take great care of your vehicle. If there is anything we can help with in the future, please let us know. We are happy to help! Have an enjoyable evening and thanks again for the kind review!

Andy A. on 11/11/2017
"Service "
👍🏼
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 04:09 PM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

We are pleased to see you had a 5-star experience with our service team. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. We are happy to help ensure you get the most from your Hyundai. Have a great rest of your week, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Carolyn S. on 11/11/2017
"Good service that needs some fine tuning"
Communicating with a customer who is waiting is critical to raising your customer service level
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 05:56 AM
Teresa D. at Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your feedback. Your recommendations are great. We will address our staff about informing their clients of any updates or delays in the process.
Thank your feedback, and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve our customer's experience.
Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai