HN
Escondido, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Efficient
An efficient location but super busy just an heads up advanced booking highly recommended

2020 Hyundai Veloster
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Not great not bad
Very expensive maintenance, makes me wonder if they really doing anything or they just need to make more cash every 3 months.. they give you two package plans $300 And $500 next time I’ll
Just go to jiffy lube.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and are sad to see you are unsatisfied. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We are happy to help.

Respectfully,

AE
Alfredo E.
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Great place
Brittany took great care of me and my car. She
Is wonderful and I am always looking forward to get my service done through her because she has a great personality and she provides excellent customer service.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you! We appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your recent visit to our service center. We are thrilled to see Brittany earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. It is always our pleasure to help. Wishing you a fantastic week, and we look forward to your next visit.

PR
Pamela R.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Treated like a VIP
Jerrin Kelley, my service advisor, was the best. He listened (and answered) all of my questions, set up the Lyft pickup for me, and when my car was done (recall) and I returned to pick up my car, he was still there (after about 11 hours!) to personally greet me, take the time to go over what was done, and assure my car was washed and delivered in pristine condition- all with professionalism and courtesy! I felt like a VIP!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you! We appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your recent visit to our service center. We are thrilled to see Jerrin earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. It is always our pleasure to help. Wishing you a fantastic week, and we look forward to your next visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/03/2021 Category: Service
I don't write on-line reviews
See title.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you! We appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your recent visit to our service center. We are thrilled to see we earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. It is always our pleasure to help. Wishing you a fantastic week, and we look forward to your next visit.

Ryan S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
04/29/2021 Category: Service
listening and addressing customer feedback
The service manager Aric, read my comment about the oil leak caused by the routine maintenance. Hw quickly seized the opportunity to address the issue and talked to me

04/28/2021 Category: Service
Routine oil change, resulted in oil leak
I went for a routine oil change, cost me over $200 and I get back my car has oil leak. Very disappointing...at least they should make sure of their quality, what if this was brakes?
AE
ARIC E. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning. I hope to see again in the near future.

ES
Enrique S.
La Mesa, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Overall an easy experience
Michele was the person I interacted with during my experience at hyundai service center. She was friendly and talkative. She explained everything she knew. She did mention she started a couple of weeks ago, so I don't hold that against her. I went with the mid level service tier. After looking up the actual work, i don't believe I needed any of that done. Michele was helpful and if she didn't know the answer to any of my questions she sought them out. She was responsive to my calls and did a pretty good job with communication and the timeline of when my vehicle should be ready.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to see that Michelle did her best to answer any of your questions. If you still have any, please feel free to contact us, and we would be happy to help. We appreciate your business, and our main priority is to ensure you are completely satisfied. Wishing you a fantastic weekend, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Macarena H.
04/28/2021
Service not preformed
Made an appointment for Recall, left car early morning came back at 5:15pm since advisor did not returned call nor text. Advisor Ly told me inspection was not done, since they did not have time. Asked to talk to manager, but he was not in the office anymore. I was given his card, I have called twice and left messages and haven't received call back yet. Not sure how is it that they were able to see appointments after me, but my car was not provided service. I am doing my part and following instruction from Hyundai but I dont know if my car is safe to drive.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to see that we were unable to perform the recall and you have been unable to get ahold of our Service Manager. I will be sure to pass along your review and ask him to contact you. Our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

04/28/2021 Category: Service
Work was done as expected n explain warranty’s correctly
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Thank you. We appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here with our service center. We hope you will continue to turn to us for all your Hyundai needs or questions. It is always our pleasure to help.

El Cajon, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Car maintenance
Car maintenance was good and friendly service.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Daniel A.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Excellent service! Great hospitality!

04/25/2021 Category: Service
Incorrect photos attached showing problem were not of my car
Incorrect photos shown to me of damage to my car. Photos were not of my car. The car had originally been taken there about two years ago for the same repair but they were not aware of it. Not impressed.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

We want to take this opportunity to apologize for the experience you have depicted in your review. I am not sure how this happened, but we will be looking into it. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to rectify this situation; please let us know. Our top priority is your satisfaction.

Respectfully,
tdaughtry@kmhyundaisubaru.com
(858) 277100 Ext. 3200

Lee B.
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/25/2021 Category: Service
Good, Efficient Service Department
My first service visit went smoothly, and my car was ready in less than the estimated time.

Julio S.
Chula Vista, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service
Service advisor Brittany provided excellent customer service and broke down what was going to be done and how long it would take. She kept good communication throughout the process but the only downside was that the issue with the blind spot detection warning was not resolved so need to schedule a follow-up appointment. Overall, great service.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you! We appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your recent visit to our service center. We are thrilled to see Brittany and our staff earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. It is always our pleasure to help. Wishing you a fantastic week, and we look forward to your next visit.