Overall Rating 4.1162823/5Overall Rating 4.1162823/5Overall Rating 4.1162823/5Overall Rating 4.1162823/5rating 4.1162823
Overall Rating 1.9302316/5rating 1.9302316rating 1.9302316rating 1.9302316rating 1.9302316

03/18/2019 Category: Service
Emmett was super friendly once I got there. He provided a detailed summary of what the service was going to be.
Then prior to pick-up, again explained what the diagnostics had been.

CO

SD
Stefania D.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Good dealer.
I had a very good experience with Hai Ly. He was very careful in meeting all my needs and was able to fix my car's problem and accommodating my financial needs. I recommend it.

La Mesa, CA
Great!
Wonderful same day service, thanks Alton!

EH
Elizabeth H.
Hyundai Visit
The service was superb as usual — friendly staff, on time shuttle and very accommodating.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Great fast service
From the time I booked my 15K service interval on my 2018 Ioniq, which, by the way is a great car! I was kept informed, maybe a little too much, about my appt. Alton has taken care of my auto a couple of times, and is very courteous and gives me good service. The car was done in less time I thought. Good job.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/17/2019 Category: Service
They are very professional
They were polite and served free fruit in the waiting room

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/16/2019 Category: Service
I love my Sante Fe!
I would buy another Sante Fe in a heart beat. We'll see what happens when the warranty is up. But in my 6th year owning this vehicle and getting my needs met at Hyundai Kearny Mesa and still happy with my SUV.

LG
Louis G.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great car service
The customer service reps are very attentive to their customers and the service work was completed in a shorter time than expected.

GZ
George Z.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
Due to time constraints went by in early evening for key remote battery change. Parts had confirmed available. Went to parts and they promptly changed both of them for me. Stopped by service dept. and found I could also get my alignment done for brand new tires plus oil change that evening instead of just scheduling for later in the week. Hai Ly gave great attention along with other staff and I had all work done within an hour and on my way. Saved me another trip out there to get all done. Was not expecting staff would be working late, but they do. Great.

2014 Hyundai Accent
Mike was helpful
Mike was efficient and got the car ready early. It was washed and ready to go. He was thorough and knowledgeable.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

On behalf of Mike and all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and are pleased to see you are satisfied with your experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure to help! Hope you have a fantastic rest of your week, and we look forward to seeing you again.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
Thank you.

Service review
I found the service and communication to be very professional.

Escondido, CA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Experience was pleasant
I was greeted in a friendly and timely manner, and was posted on the status of my car service. Was walked to my car after the service was completed.

The waiting room offered free coffee, fruits and WiFi, which makes the waiting comfortable.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

We are delighted to see you are satisfied with your experience here with our service staff. Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to place such a kind review. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. Hope you have an enjoyable rest of your week, and we certainly look forward to seeing you again.

Warmest Regards,

Mario R.
Bonita, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your business and are pleased to see our staff provided you with excellent service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or assistance you may need with your Hyundai. It is our pleasure to help ensure you get the most from it. Hope you have an enjoyable rest of your week, and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit to our service center.

Safina B.
Hyundai Kearny Mesa
Just needs better communication between staff. I waited two hours before learning no one checked in my vehicle which resulted in a 9:30a appointment not being complete until nearly 4p. Other than that the staff were professional, polite and explained everything to me with ease.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

We apologize that your vehicle was not checked in or completed in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai.

Steven M.
Service department was excellent
Had a great experience at the KMHS service department. My rep was friendly and had my car finished in short amount of time.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here with us. We are delighted to see our staff earned 5-stars. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure. Hope you have an enjoyable rest of your week, and look forward to seeing you again!

David C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
First oil change
Helpful staff.

EC
Erwin C.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Alton in service was great, shuttle was stuck in traffic, so he sent over an Uber lightning fast!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

On behalf of Alton, Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here. We are delighted to see our staff earned 5-stars. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure. Hope you have an enjoyable rest of your week, and look forward to seeing you again!

La Mesa, CA
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Good communication and service.
Easily set up appointment, was taken care of immediately on arrival, and work was completed promptly.