4.6

Overall Rating 4.2456168/5Overall Rating 4.2456168/5Overall Rating 4.2456168/5Overall Rating 4.2456168/5rating 4.2456168
Overall Rating 1.9649095/5rating 1.9649095rating 1.9649095rating 1.9649095rating 1.9649095
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

VC
Victoria C.
Chula Vista, CA
Great Communication
Britney was great. From start to finish, she kept me informed and updated. She responded quickly and remembered me when I can back for pick up. Great job!

AJ
Adam J.
Joint Base Lewis Mc Chord, WA
AMAZING PERSONALIZED CARE!
I was having trouble with my car, which was very disconcerting to me. I was able to just make it in for the designated evaluation time that is offered durning the day; unlike many others in the area that require an appointment. I did have special needs, Kim and her team were able to accommodate everything! Although it is a bit of a drive to this dealer, I would make it everyday based on the amazing care and customer service I received!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Car repair
My wife drives the car and I am extremely satisfied that her car can last another 100,000 miles.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here with our service team. We are thrilled to see our staff earned 5-stars, and you are satisfied with your wife's Hyundai! Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure! Wishing you have a wonderful upcoming holiday season, and we look forward to seeing you again!

BK
Brian K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Made the appointment, showed up, waited and was done quickly. Great job and thanks to Brittany and her staff.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

On behalf of Brittany and all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here with our service team. We are thrilled to see our staff earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure! Wishing you have a wonderful upcoming holiday season, and we look forward to seeing you again!

CA
Cutting A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
15K service 2018 Santa fe
My last visit to KM Hyundai for 15K for my 2018 Hyundai Sant Fe service was not only the prompt and courteous service, Aric has always given me a 5 Star worthy service.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

On behalf of Aric and all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your continued business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here with our service team. We are thrilled to see our staff earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure! Wishing you have a wonderful upcoming holiday season, and we look forward to seeing you again!

LF
Laura F.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and customer satisfaction
I recently brought my Hyundai into the Kearney Mesa office. I am thankful for the expedient, professional and courteous service from the entire staff. They were accommodating and helpful in securing a rental for me especially with my busy work schedule. I felt appreciated and somewhat "spoiled "by the attentive and thoughtful service. I especially want to thank Kim for making the whole process of car repair a positive and respectful process. She made the transition from car repair to rental to pickup effortless. I would highly recommend this facility as a place due to the incredible staff.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you very much for the kind review. We are thrilled to see Kim took excellent care of you during your most recent visit to our service center. Please let her or anyone of us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from it. Wishing you and yours a beautiful upcoming holiday season, and we look forward to seeing you again!
Warmest Regards,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai

WK
Walter K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

On behalf of all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here with our service team. We are thrilled to see our staff earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure! Wishing you have a wonderful upcoming holiday season, and we look forward to seeing you again!

RK
Romik K.
La Jolla, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Very attentive and friendly and knowledgable
Excellent service to the car.
After spending $700 a car wash would have been nice.
Will definitely return
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here with our service team. We are thrilled to see our staff earned 4-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure! Wishing you have a wonderful upcoming holiday season, and we look forward to seeing you again!

OC
Olga C.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
The people
The service was great and Britney is a excellent person no only like a employee also like a beautiful being human
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

On behalf of Brittany and all of us here, thank you! We are pleased to see you are satisfied. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you will continue to turn to us for all your Hyundai needs or questions. Wishing you a fantastic upcoming holiday season, and we look forward to seeing you again.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service
All the personnel is very professional and helpful. Kim does a wonderful job and is very capable and attentive.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you! We greatly appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here with Kim and our service team. We are thrilled to see our staff earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure! We hope you have a wonderful upcoming holiday season, and we look forward to seeing you again!

2014 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Great Experience
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and are delighted to see our service team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from it! We hope you have a wonderful upcoming holiday season, and we look forward to seeing you again!

NS
Natalie S.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased with this dealership after having my brakes serviced there (I've had my car serviced there in the past as well). I worked with Alton who communicated very clearly to me about what was going on with my car, bent over backwards to help me out, and gave excellent customer service. I'll be back!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and are delighted to see Alton, and our service team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from it! We hope you have a wonderful upcoming holiday season, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Steven W.
Flat tire
So I was lonely and I figured "hey let's surprise Alton!" and of course he was rather busy when I did it. I had a flat tire and I bought them here so obviously this is where I came. After checking the tire it was not repairable. Alton explained that to me and that he had already told the service team to replace the tire because well it had to be done. I appreciate the fact that he did what needed to be done and then filled me in instead of wasting an hour trying to find me and find out if I wanted to replace the tire. Needless to say I appreciate Alton's assistance.

John R.
Always a pleasant experience
Tge people the service given and overall atmosphere of professionalism andcfriendliness

Charles B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Great Service!
They were expecting us when we arrived - we were met by Brittany McGee, our service advisor, and the paperwork was done in minutes. We received her call earlier than her estimate, with some extra matters that we hadn't planned, but she already had a plan prepared to address it, and it was easy to give the go-ahead and get the maintenance service wrapped up. Highly recommend Brittany and Kearney Mesa Hyundai.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and are delighted to see Brittany, and our service team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from it! We hope you have a wonderful upcoming holiday season, and we look forward to seeing you again!

EL
Elizabeth L.
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Alton went above and beyond to make sure my service was perfect and I was taken care of while my car With with Hyundai.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and are delighted to see Alton and our service team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from it! We hope you have a great upcoming holiday season and we look forward to seeing you again!

GJ
Grace J.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Great
Able to fix all my issues and provided transportation and came back with my car washed! It was great and timely
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019
Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and are delighted to see our service team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from it! We hope you have a great week and look forward to seeing you again.

John H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Everything is perfect
Everything is perfect, including the workers.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and are delighted to see our service team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from it! We hope you have a wonderful upcoming holiday season, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Escondido, CA
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Was very happy from the beginning to the end. Very strait forward no bull shit!! Honest we’ll get u happy customers

PS
Patricia S.
San Marcos, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Service is friendly
I took my 2019 Hyundai Elantra in for it's first oil change. Jerrin greeted me and was very kind and helpful. My car was ready within an hour (little less time than the original estimated time). Everything seems fine.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and are delighted to see Jerrin, and our service team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from it! We hope you have a wonderful upcoming holiday season, and we look forward to seeing you again!