Overall Rating 4.1521748/5Overall Rating 4.1521748/5Overall Rating 4.1521748/5Overall Rating 4.1521748/5rating 4.1521748
Overall Rating 1.9565239/5rating 1.9565239rating 1.9565239rating 1.9565239rating 1.9565239

DN
Very good services!

SR
Steven R.
???
Good service, very nice staff

BK
Brian K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Made an appointment. Easy in with little wait. Thanks

David P.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Eager to Return
From start to finish a great job. First an informative telephone conversation, then a suitable time and date.
We got started on time in the early morning and fast work to finish. I asked about other things to be done and followed suggestions with more great work. Time and pricing was very good and the people super.
Thanks and looking forward to returning to oil and repair as needed, Alton and the crew of helpful people.

Imperial Beach, CA
Great Customer Service
I worked with Ly and he was great at keeping me updated throughout the process. I have had multiple great experiences working with him.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Fruit served in waiting room!
Very professional service

WB
William B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/24/2019 Category: Service
KM Hyundai Service
Met for service appt immediately on arrival. Service advisor Ly Hai kept me informed from beginning to end of visit, and offered help with phone follow-up as well. Great Service!

LL
Linda L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/24/2019 Category: Service
conveniently located and they do good work.
A couple of things:

1. The left rear seat track cover on the drivers side seat (the one worked on) was left off - I found it on the floor and put it back on myself. Not a big thing, but you had the car almost a week and I wasn't in hurry for it - just lack of attention to detail.

2. Comments by the technician regarding low oil level and him being able to hear "rod knock". The Service Adviser checked the oil with me and between the two of us we could not tell it was discernably low. We then checked with the technician and he had not added any oil. Also during that conversation the Tech told the Adviser that he could hear "rod knock". This engine (2.4L) is one under a recall watch for possible casting debris left in the engine during assembly. I have had it in multiple times to be checked for this dating back over 2 years including last year at Kearny Mesa Hyundai. This year you guys did the computer upgrade that is supposed to alert the driver via the check engine light if a rod knock occurs. The adviser started it up and we listened and heard nothing. Rather than make a random statement like that, if there is really a problem why didn't the Tech take time to let us hear what he heard? If the engine is on its way to failure, why not replace it now rather than wait until it strands me somewhere? Now every time I drive it I wonder.

Joan S.
Carlsbad, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Personable and attentive.
We love our Sonata and trust our service needs to the crew at Kearney Mesa Hyundai.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

On behalf of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to provide some feedback. We are delighted to see you love your Sonata and we have earned your trust to take great care of it. We hope you will let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Wishing you a wonderful summer, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Angela M.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Vague Verbal Results and 2 day turnaround
I felt the rep verbally told me “engine failure” but no other details than that and I was quoted $8000 for an answer I wasn’t satisfied with. On day 2 I saw more detail in my written report but by then my dad took over and ended up taking my car elsewhere where it was repaired in 1 day.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with some feedback and want to take this opportunity to apologize that we were not able to get Hyundai to cover any repairs. We are pleased to see that you were able to find a place to get the repairs done at a much lower expense. Again, thank you for your feedback, and we most certainly will be addressing our staff about proper communication.
Respectfully,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai

EXCELLENT SERVICE
EXCELLENT SERVICE CENTER
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

On behalf of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to provide some feedback. We hope you will let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Wishing you a wonderful summer, and we look forward to seeing you again!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Fast and Courteous
Fast and efficient, car was ready sooner than expected despite the day being booked. No rip-offs, no scams, no trying to sell or promote.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great Customer Care
Emmitt is usually my service advisor and he does a great job.

I would like to see better physical facilities for the waiting room (I'm comparing to Sunroad's Kearny Mesa Ford facility, which is super nice).
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

On behalf of Emmitt and all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to provide some feedback. We hope you will let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Wishing you a wonderful summer, and we look forward to seeing you again!

KV
Kathy V.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
extremely busy and very long service times
Alton takes such good care of me and my car that I will return to work with him.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

On behalf of Alton and all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to provide some feedback. We hope you will let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Wishing you a wonderful summer, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Warmest Regards,

Robert W.
Spring Valley, CA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
My recent recall service for my 2018 sonata was above average and the staff at Kearny Mesa provided above average service.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

We are pleased to see our staff provided you with above average service. We value your business and the time you have taken to give some feedback. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure to assist you. We hope you have a wonderful summer, and we look forward to seeing you again.
Sincerely,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai

Aaron S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Kindliness
Good customer service
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with some positive feedback regarding your most recent visit to our service center. We are delighted to see that you are satisfied and Emmitt provided you with 5-star service. Please let her or any one of us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. Hope you have an enjoyable evening and we look forward to seeing you again.

David M.
La Jolla, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Overall good service at this dealership
I've been taking my Hyundai Genesis sedan to Kearny Mesa Hyundai since I purchased it in 2016. They have been a good service provider and prices are decent. I've found the Service Managers to be helpful and understanding and they always work hard to make sure I'm a happy customer. I would definitely recommend them and plan to bring my vehicle here for as long as I have it.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

We are so happy to see our staff continues to take great care of both you and your Genesis. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some positive feedback. We sincerely appreciate your continued business and the time you have taken to rate your experience. We hope you have a fantastic summer and we look forward to seeing you again!
Warmest Regards,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai

SU
Steve U.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and dependable service.
Emmitt is always friendly and seems to go the extra mile to make sure the issue is resolved.

It’s great!
Brittany was awesome!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

On behalf of Brittany and all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to provide some feedback. We hope you will let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Wishing you a wonderful summer, and we look forward to seeing you again!

DK
Donald K.
El Cajon, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Fast WiFi & Friendly Service
I was impressed the thoroughness of my 1st service appointment for my 2019 Tucson. The WiFi was also speedy so I could work while in the waiting room. Brittany, my service associate, was very helpful.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with some positive feedback regarding your most recent visit to our service center. We are delighted to see that you are satisfied and Brittany provided you with 5-star service. Please let her or any one of us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. Hope you have an enjoyable evening and we look forward to seeing you again.