Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5rating 4.0000022
Overall Rating 1.9189146/5rating 1.9189146rating 1.9189146rating 1.9189146rating 1.9189146

Rodney S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
Fast ,Friendly, Expedited, Professional Service.

Sonja C.
Convenient and Fast
I dropped my car off the night before and put my keys in the night drop slot. I received a call at 9am the next morning asking me how I wanted to proceed. It was a 30,000 mile service and an all-wheel alignment. The work was completed by 11 am. The service people were very friendly.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

On behalf of all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and that you have taken the time to rate your experience here. Please let us know if we can help answer any questions or provide any assistance.

SP
Scott P.
El Cajon, CA
2019 elantra
Love this car

MO
Maureen O.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
The outstanding people at Kearny Mesa Hyundai Service Dept.
My 2018 Hyundai Elantra had it’s first service at Kearny Mesa Hyundai. I did expect professional, competent service, but what I received was that and so much more. Each person that I encountered genuinely tried to make my visit as pleasant and as brief as possible. I was treated as a respected customer, not as one more chore to be done.
My last car was a Honda Accord which was always serviced at the Honda Dealership. Their service was good...but, nothing like my great experience at Hyundai.

Michael G.
Valley Center, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
Fast and professional
Fast service. Finished my 7,500 mile service in an hour. Owners manual called for cabin air filter change but they didn't do it and couldn't explain why. I'll do it myself I guess. Other than that, highly recommended.

GL
Gary L.
Good people
Excellent folks handling a lot of customers in the Service Department. They need more to accommodate the large number of folks getting service but the service folks handle it all with professional attitudes and a smile.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the kind review! We are pleased to see our staff provides you with excellent service. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure to help! Hope you have a fantastic weekend and thanks again!

Sincerely,

Speedy service
Fast and friendly. No complaints except the free carwash. Seemed a bit rushed with water spots. Other than that, great job guys!

Donna M.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Easy to schedule appointment online, quick to get you processed once you arrive, friendly service advisors, free shuttle rides if you want them, service on vehicle done right, free wash at the end!

2017 Hyundai Accent

Clearer Communication Please
Keep promises, no matter who they are coming from. Don’t point the fingers at other employees or third party companies y’all work with. Ultimately, your team chose to work with them. Have people that actually make the appointments, not just say they will and don’t. Have people follow up when they say they will and put you on hold. If there is a voicemail box for when your car is in for service, a weeks time is PLENTY for that person to get back to you. And when I am about to drive my car to you all and ask someone over the phone specifically if my parts needed are in, they put you on hold and come back and say they are in fact in stock, they should be 20 minutes later when I arrive, not a week later after you then order them.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

We want to take this opportunity to apologize for the experience you have depicted in your review. We certainly appreciate your feedback as it shows us where we need to make improvements. We hope your next visit is a much smoother one. If you ever have any difficulty getting through to someone, please feel free to shoot me an email, and I would be happy to help.
Again, our apologies and we hope you have a great weekend.

Respectfully,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundaitdaughtry@kmhyundaisubaru.com

MA
Mark A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Kearny Mesa Hyundai to the Rescue
Okay, so the title is a bit dramatic -- however, my point is I can always count on Aric and the Kearny Mesa Hyundai team to take care of my new 2018 Santa Fe Sport.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

On behalf of all of Aric and us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your continued business and that you have taken the time to rate your experience here. Please let us know if we can help answer any questions or provide any assistance.

AA
Anival A.
Chula Vista, CA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Sonata
Alton is a good service writer
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

On behalf of Alton and all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and that you have taken the time to rate your experience here. Please let us know if we can help answer any questions or provide any assistance.

NB
Natalie B.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
New Engine Repair
I came in for a regular oil change and to check on a weird sound coming from the engine. Turns out I needed a new engine because the current one was burning the oil too quickly. Alton was so helpful in facilitating the replacement. He kept me constantly informed on the progress and set up the rental car for me. I have a my car back now and its running nicely. I am so happy with the work done.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

We are delighted to see your vehicle is back in good running condition. Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. It is a pleasure to see Alton provided you with exceptional customer service while waiting for your vehicle's engine was being replaced. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. Hope you have a great weekend, and we look forward to your next visit.
Sincerely,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I've been coming here for a few years now and have always received great customer service!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

On behalf of all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your continued business and that you have taken the time to rate your experience here. Please let us know if we can help answer any questions or provide any assistance.

AH
Abbi H.
Friendly & Fast
Took my Sonata in for a recall. Alton got it taken care of along with checking out the tires that had low pressure. They gave me recommendations for other services and didn't push for them to get done that day. Everyone was friendly fast & professional. Will go back for future services!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Troy B.
El Cajon, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Quick service, great communications
Had an issue with my car and I needed to get the 30K maintenance done. Called on the way there and was able to setup a same day appointment for first thing. Arrived and was told that they did not know if they would be able to get everything done before the end of the day. I was fine with that. I got a call a couple hours later telling me what they found and they my car would be ready within the hour. Very pleased that they took care of the car in such a short amount of time.

Mary D.
Very helpful
Mike was wonderful. I took my car in for recalls and it was barley drivable at that point. Now it drives like brand new. Mike stayed in touch during the day and made super I approved of anything that was going cost money before he did it.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

On behalf of Mike and all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and that you have taken the time to rate your experience here. Please let us know if we can help answer any questions or provide any assistance.

Joshua B.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly
Great service the price of oil did go up though
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

We are pleased to see you are satisfied with your experience here during your most recent visit to our service center. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to turn to us for any of your Hyundai needs. Hope you have a fantastic weekend, and we look forward to seeing you again.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
great car and customer service
Our experience with Hyundai has been great.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

We are pleased to see you are satisfied with your experience here during your most recent visit to our service center. We greatly appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to turn to us for any of your Hyundai needs. Hope you have a great weekend, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Dennis R.
La Jolla, CA
2012 Hyundai Equus
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Alton did a good job inhandling the problem with the vendor
Vendor had told Alton all the tires were shipped to Dealership but in fact only two were and he had to change the appointment necessitating a change in my schedule.
dr
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

We apologize that Alton had to change your appointment due to the vendor not having all four tires. Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it and your business. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you get the most from your vehicle. Hope you have an enjoyable rest of your week!
Sincerely,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai