4.6

WT
Willie T.
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Good work
Ly was a great! Helped me in every way.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

On behalf of all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, Thank you very much! We appreciate your business and are glad to see our team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can help answer or assist you with in the future. Always a pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Wishing you a great summer, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Helpful service representative
Overall, I salute the service reps for their efforts to assist customers in very cramped quarters. The work on the 40,000-mile checkup was fine. We were told parts were ordered, but not which ones, which we needed to know to make the follow-up appointment.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

On behalf of all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, Thank you very much! We appreciate your business and are glad to see our team earned 4-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can help answer or assist you with in the future. Always a pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Wishing you a great summer, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Corpus Christi, TX

Brianna T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service yet again
Said it before and I’ll say it again... as long as I’m living in SD, I’ll keep coming back to this Hyundai to have my car serviced by Ly Hai and his team. He ensures a smooth service from start to finish everything and keeps you updated every step of the way.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

On behalf of Ly and all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, Thank you very much! We appreciate your business and are glad to see Ly continues to ensure your satisfaction! Please let us know if there is anything we can help answer or assist you with in the future. Always a pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Wishing you a great summer, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Ronald H.
2007 Hyundai Azera
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Car repair
They treat you very well and work to meet your needs.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the kind 5-star review. Please let us know if there is anything we can help answer or assist you with in the future. Always a pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Wishing you a great summer, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Janet W.
Santee, CA
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Always like the service
This is a very busy Hyundai location but I prefer it to the other location I had gone to. Customer service is very good. Unfortunately my previous appointment for an oil change took all day. This last time I was in for a much more extensive service and it only took half a day. I am not sure what happened last time but maybe the scheduling was fixed.

Very good and courteous service from Brittany.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

On behalf of Brittany and all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, Thank you very much! We appreciate your business and are glad to see Brittany, and our team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can help answer or assist you with in the future. Always a pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Wishing you a great summer, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

TO
Theresa O.
El Cajon, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Helpful People!
Lee in the Service Department helped me drop my repair bill by almost half. He Really helped me out during a very difficult time in my life!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

On behalf of Ly and all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, Thank you very much! We appreciate your business and are glad to see Ly, and our team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can help answer or assist you with in the future. Always a pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Wishing you a great summer, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Jose F.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/25/2020 Category: Service
The great customer service
Ly always answer all our question and concern works with us on his tight schedule
I like coming to this dealer because its great customer service
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

On behalf of Ly and all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, Thank you very much! We appreciate your business and are glad to see Ly and our team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can help answer or assist you with in the future. Always a pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Wishing you a great summer, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Claire M.
06/25/2020
Always Reliable, Great Service
I've been going to Hyundai Kearny Mesa since I moved to the area a few years ago. Whenever my car has an issue, I know I can trust the people at Hyundai Kearny Mesa. I can always rely on Hyundai's quick service, complete transparency by the advisors and mechanics, and friendliness all around. I know next to nothing about cars, so I always appreciate that they don't try to sell me on things I don't need. I've tried going to other places for a cheaper cost, but always end up back here because I know it'll be done right and fast. Thanks Jerrin and everyone for all of your help!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

On behalf of Jerrin and all of us here, Thank you very much! We appreciate your continued business and are glad to see our team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can help answer or assist you with in the future. Always a pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Wishing you a great summer, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

LC

El Cajon, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2020 Category: Service
20,000 check up
Car is in great shape. Now, even better. Great, intelligent service.

06/23/2020 Category: Service
Honest and Helpful!
The cap on the door handle covering the lock portion broke off making the handle slip out without opening the door. I went in to purchase the part to replace it. After a few days, I decided that I would rather have them replace the part instead of doing it myself since I was still under warranty. They replaced the part for free under warranty and then they called me back to tell me that they would refund the cost of the part because it was under warranty. I didn't think they had to do that but it was very honest and took a little extra work but it was greatly appreciated. Thank you to Brittany who did a great job and even walked me over to the parts section to get the refund since I had lost my receipt. Thank you,
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you very much! We appreciate your business and are glad to see Brittany and our team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can help answer or assist you with in the future. Always a pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Wishing you a great summer, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Expensive than other service centers
I am going to other service center next time to compare the service cost and quality.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Please let us know if there is anything we can help answer or assist you with in the future. Always a pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Wishing you a great summer, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Marilynn R.
La Mesa, CA
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Service adviser, Brittany, was the BEST
My service adviser was so pleasant and helpful.
Made the visit worthwhile, and the service was done in a timely manner ( plus, Brittany even helped me find my hearing aid which fell of due to my mask). Terrific girl!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

On behalf of Brittany and all of us here, Thank you very much! We appreciate your business and are glad to see our team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can help answer or assist you with in the future. Always a pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Wishing you a great summer, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

PH
Pacific H.
06/19/2020 Category: Service
great service
I take my car there all the time, They have great service. I never have to worry whether my car will be fixed right. Highly recommand
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you very much! We are thrilled to see our staff continued to provide you with 5-star service! We sincerely appreciate your continued business and hope you will continue to turn to us for all your Hyundai needs or questions. It is always a pleasure to assist you! Wishing you a healthy, safe, and fantastic summer, and as always, we look forward to seeing you again!