Overall Rating 4.0731729/5Overall Rating 4.0731729/5Overall Rating 4.0731729/5Overall Rating 4.0731729/5rating 4.0731729
Overall Rating 1.8780488/5rating 1.8780488rating 1.8780488rating 1.8780488rating 1.8780488
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Dale L.
La Mesa, CA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick and professional.
Quick trip went well.

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Major Tune up
Easy from start to finish. Dropped my car off for a major service . I asked about several add-ones, but they recommended against unnecessary services after they inspected everything,

Madeline H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Shop
Super friendly staff and great work!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and time you have taken to let us know how your visit went. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Hope you have a great week, and we look forward to seeing you again.

TD
Terry D.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
My Dealership, KEARNY MESA
Mike was very nice, and we enjoyed looking at new cars with Andy!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We are pleased to see you turn to us for any of your Hyundai needs. Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience. We sincerely appreciate it and your business. Hope you have a wonderful week, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Sue C.
Hyundai service
Fast and reliable
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here with our service team. We are pleased to see you are satisfied and hope you will continue to turn to us for any of your Hyundai needs. Hope you have a fantastic week, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Mariangela W.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Timely service
Was able to fit in vehicle appointment service same day, with return of vehicle the same day.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and are pleased to see that we were able to get you in and out on the same day. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Hope you have a great week, and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit to our service center.

Lakeside, CA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
I can make an appointment and rely on the work being done quickly and properly
Great
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We are delighted to see you can rely on us to ensure your vehicle service is completed quickly and accurately. Thank you for your business and the time you have taken to write such a kind review. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai. It is our pleasure to help!
Warmest Regards,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai

Lakeside, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Fast , great
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We are pleased to see you are satisfied with your service experience here. We appreciate your business and hope you will continue to turn to us for all your Hyundai needs or questions. It is our pleasure to help. Hope you have a fantastic rest of your week and we look forward to seeing you again.

Jeanette F.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2019 Category: Service
service was great
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We are pleased to see you are satisfied with your experience here with our service team. Thank you for taking the time to share with us. We sincerely appreciate it and your business and hope you will continue to turn to us for any of your Hyundai needs or questions. It is our pleasure to help! Hope you have a fantastic week, and we look forward to seeing you again.

MA
Michelle A.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Do not go there!
They will tell you your car needs services when they do not.

Good Morning,
First, I would like to apologize for the experience you have depicted in your review. I have given your information to our service manager who should be in touch with you today to discuss your refund. Please let me know if you hear from him. Again, my sincerest apologies and I hope we can get this resolved for you rather quickly.

Respectfully,

HA
Harryett A.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
HONEST DIAGNOSIS
took my car to local shop for alignment. Was told the front bearing was shot and could not do alignment because of the bearing. They also told me the shocks and struts were bad. KMH repaired the bearing (covered by warranty) and advised the shocks were good - no need to replace. The repair was completed and alignment done. Good service.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We are pleased to see you are satisfied with the service you received from our service team. Thank you for taking the time to share with us. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you will continue to turn to us for all your Hyundai needs or questions. It is our pleasure to help ensure you get the most from it and continue to love your Hyundai. Hope you have a wonderful week, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Dallas H.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
5 Star
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here with our service team. We are pleased to see we earned 5-stars. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from your Hyundai. Hope you have a fantastic week, and we look forward to seeing you again.

01/10/2019 Category: Service
(or not) Too many cars to be serviced in the bay next to the customers service desk entrance. Too claustrophobic for such a major dealer.
I'm still not comfortable dealing with K.M. Hyundai. I came in just months after purchasing my new 2015 after the "low tire pressure" light symbol came on. This began to be a regular occurrence. I asked the service manager if they could find out why there was this slow leak on the drivers side front tire and that I had come in three to four times to have it checked and air added. He then said that K.M. Hyundai didn't have a submersion tank to check where the leak was coming from and that I should take it to Discount Tire on Convoy Street and have them resolve the problem. I did not buy my Hyundai from Discount and why was it my responsibility to take it to them and possibly have to pay for them for their service time. Why didn't K.M. Hyundai remove the tire and take it to Discount? Why should I have to do this after I paid for an extended 7 year warranty? Even though I live in Tierrasanta, a close 5-6 mile drive, I take my Hyundai to Frank Hyundai in National City (about 20 miles away) for services such a oil changes. It's my opinion that K.M. Hyundai did not go the extra mile for a customer of the Hyundai Motor Company. By the way, we also purchased a 2017 Elantra and have it serviced in National City. Enough of my lack of "customer service" opinion of K.M. Hyundai.

ES
Erik S.
Victoria Rocks!
Victoria is the best service advisor I’ve had so far. She was very organized and communicated very effectively. I had a few special requests (Do not wash and make sure wiper reservoir topped off), and she made sure these were completed. She called to inform me of a recall and her estimate on the time it would take to complete the job was on the money. I am very satisfied with the customer service and maintenance I received from Kearny Mesa Hyundai.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

On behalf of Victoria and all of us here at Kearny Mesa Hyundai, thank you! We are delighted to see you are satisfied with the level of service Victoria provided you. Thank you for taking the time to share with us. We sincerely appreciate your business and the 5-stars! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai. We are happy to help! Hope you have a great week, and we look forward to seeing you again!

WD
Wei D.
Fast service
Great service and kept me in the loop the whole time
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you! We are pleased to see you are satisfied with your experience here with our service staff. We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future! It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Hope you have an enjoyable evening, and we look forward to your next visit.

Kevin M.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Summary
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

We are pleased to see you are satisfied with your experience here with our service team. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope you will continue to turn to us for any of your Hyundai needs or questions. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Hope you have a great upcoming weekend, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Margaret M.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2019 Category: Service
The dealership had fruit, coffee, water
No problem. I waited for the service to be completed and was done within two hours.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future! It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Hope you have an enjoyable evening, and we look forward to your next visit.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Chris S.
El Cajon, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
Good place nice ppl
Really liked this place definitely should schedule an appointment before coming. Other deal offers only.work at specific dealers.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and are delighted to see our service team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or need any assistance with your Hyundai. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy your Hyundai. Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week, and we look forward to seeing you again.

AG
Anthony G.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
My service representative, Alton Jones gets 5 Stars. He kept me informed at each step in the process of servicing my 16 year old Santa Fe. Big Well Done.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

On behalf of Alton, thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. It is our pleasure to help! Hope you have a great evening, and we look forward to seeing you again!