4.6

Lakeside, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Service advisor Brittany was great. But service area was cramped and not very comfortable
Went in for an oil change. Overall service was good but service area was pretty cramped and not very comfortable. Felt like I was in the way. Oil change took 2 hrs, which is what was quoted. Recommended a cabin filter change and engine filter but wanted too much for the work. Which is to be expected at dealer. Will buy the parts online and have my husband change the filters for a fraction of the cost.

HM
Heather M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Very personable!
All around great experience!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020
Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here with us! We are pleased to see that our service team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from your Hyundai. Wishing you a fantastic weekend, and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval.

Dawn B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Kearney Mesa Hyundai—YAY!!
The staff in the service department are great—friendly, accommodating, and so willing to assist with questions I had. The Customer Lounge is comfortable with nice amenities. Receiving a text to ask if there is anything I needed while waiting is a nice touch! Thank you!
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here with us! We are pleased to see that our service team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from your Hyundai. Wishing you a fantastic upcoming weekend, and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval.

PB
Patricia B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Another friendly and positive customer service experience.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your continued business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here with us! We are pleased to see that our service team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from your Hyundai. Wishing you a fantastic upcoming weekend, and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
Since Penske closed in La Mesa, this was the closest Hyundai location. Very friendly and helpful staff (Brittany). Servicing is expensive for me, but I have always taken my vehicles to the dealership. They know my vehicle best.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here with us! We are pleased to see that Brittany and our service team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from your Hyundai. Wishing you a fantastic upcoming weekend, and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval.

2018 Hyundai Kona
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Fast Reliable
Awesome fast service !
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here with us! We are pleased to see that our service team earned 4-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from your Hyundai. Wishing you a great week, and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval.

02/17/2020 Category: Service
Super service
Done well
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here with us! We are pleased to see that our service team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from your Hyundai. Wishing you a great week, and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval.

02/15/2020 Category: Service
Very efficient, great customer service, quick work. Very pleased.

John R.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Customer experience kearney mesa hyundai
The service writer Britanny knowlegable treats you like family
And monte the mechanic great knows his cars
Always bought and hsd cars serviced here
The best
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your business and the time you have taken to rate your experience here with us! We are pleased to see that Brittany and our service team earned 5-stars! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future. It is our pleasure to help ensure you continue to enjoy and get the most from your Hyundai. Wishing you a great week, and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service interval.

Meilani P.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
New experience
I had always gone to only location in La Mesa prior to it's close and I had some trepidation with switching to Kearny. I bought my 2016 sonata limited from carmax and from the day I took it home the check engine light haunted me. After constantly having to being it in..wait a month for an ordered part and potentially miss work to bring it back in...the light still taunted me. I brought it in for its first minor service after it had boop-bi-booped me every day twice a day for 75 days or so and things were different from La Mesa, for one I was used to being greeted at my car so I awkwardly sat in the car bay for a few minutes before realizing no one was coming. This was no problem, just different. When ingot inside was the biggest difference. I always had a great experience with my service manager at La Mesa but Ly was even more of a friendly experience. He was great, didn't promise me the world but delivered in that for the first time in the year and a couple months of owning this car...the check engine light was gone. He worked with the tech to get it done and I am so happy
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

We are so happy to see that you are satisfied with Ly and the service performed. We appreciate the opportunity to help and hope you will continue to turn to us for all your Hyundai needs or questions. Wishing you a fantastic weekend, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Warmest Regards,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai

2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2020 Category: Service
No Consideration of Other People’s Time
Over the years I have stopped going here due to the lack of consideration I find from the staff. I never receive update while my car is in for service. One more than one occasion I was promised my car would be done at a specific time and then I need to call and find out what the status is, only for the rep to have to find out and call me back. Apologies are not enough at this point. I understand that it takes time to access and fix problems but provide an update. I was even asked at check-in at my last visit if I wanted updated and I said yes.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

I understand that you don't wish to get an apology from us. However, I do want to apologize that none of your experiences have improved over the years. This makes us sad to see that as we have made many improvements over the past year from restaffing and adding processes to adding more staff to keep up with wait times. If there is anything else, you feel we should know. Please feel free to reach out to me at tdaughtry@kmhyundaisubaru.com.
Respectfully,Teresa DaughtryCustomer Relations ManagerKearny Mesa Hyundai

JN
Joseph N.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Software Update
Finished within the time quoted. Service writer was very good at his gob

Jennifer G.

RA
Richard A.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Well done
Staff courteous and professional. Work was done well and in a timely manner.

Chula Vista, CA
Oil Change Service
Very pleasant lady, and service was fast