Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5Overall Rating 4.0000022/5rating 4.0000022
Overall Rating 1.9189146/5rating 1.9189146rating 1.9189146rating 1.9189146rating 1.9189146

WM
Wayne M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Great job
Great job as always.

Mark M.
nice peole
They fixed my car great!

SR
Susan R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Best Dealer
After two bad Dealer experiences, Kearny Mesa Hyundai is a breath of fresh air! The gal that set up my appt was very personable and Alton was great at checking me in, keeping me informed and making sure I was offered the services my vehicle had due.

LC
Leonard C.
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2018 Category: Service
?
Just a good job and no pressure to get something I did not need. I have an ONB meter in the car. I also appreciate the car wash.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
I was content with my overall service experience. However, I am disappointed with Hyundai's failure to commit to their MPG reimbursement program. I am entitled to compensation when I service my vehicle at the Hyundai dealership. Each time I am promised reimbursement by the representative, but it has been years since I received any form of payment. We'll see what happens this time.
ARIC E. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello, My name is Aric. I know the MPG program is a little complicated but I will look into it for you. Hopefully I can find out why you haven't been receiving your compensation.

ES
Earl S.
Emmitt knows customer service
He did what was necessary to get the work done. Appreciate the work.

MF
Maxine F.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/12/2018 Category: Service
This was my first “well baby” check for my new Hyundai. I had previously driven a Prius, but was persuaded to change for several reasons: price, warranty and consumer reports. I have only had it for a couple of months, but am very pleased.
Alton greeted me at customer service and was very pleasant and thorough. He told me the service would take about 2 hours, but they were finished in under an hour AND the car was washed!

Deborah G.
Latest service appointment
As usual, it was a good experience. I had the 52,500 mile service and an air bag recall procedure. Also, my mechanic found the source of a pesky clunking noise that I had been hearing. It did not require a repair!

Shawn M.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
30,000 check
Great even Taylor was wrong

VL
Valerie L.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Very efficient and friendly staff.

PL
Placido L.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Emmet provided excellent customer service. I was very pleased with his service. I would definitely go back to him

Margarita R.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Service rep was prompt..
Great car..service department above average.

Carlsbad, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Great Honest Service
Great customer service. Easy to understand all communications. Work is done right.

PB
Patricia B.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
Upset customer
Read my previous messages
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

First, we would like to send our condolences for your losses. Second, I am here speaking with my service manager Aric Erlandsen, and he would love for you to reach out to him at your earliest convenience at (858) 634-6429. We would both like to make things right as we certainly do not want to lose you as a valued customer.We look forward to hearing from you and hope that you have an enjoyable evening.

Respectfully,
Teresa Daughtry
Customer Relations Manager
Kearny Mesa Hyundai

EJ
Everett J.
La Jolla, CA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
One of the best decision I have ever made when buying a car was buying my Sonata at Kearny Mesa Hyundai. First, they will alway email
me to remind me when the next service will be due plus any other information that is pertinent to my car. This last visit I had 4 days ago was excellent. The person I spoke to on my arrival and and when I checked out was outstanding. When I was ready to leave, I noticed
a noise that I have never heard before. She came out to see what I was talking about and immediately solved the problem. Kearny Mesa Hyundai is lucky to have her. I hope she gets a raise soon. On my next 6 month service, I hope I agin check in with her.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Took my car in for a check up and was met with great service. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

David M.
Your prices are way too high I never paid $300 for a service in my life
Your prices are way too high I never paid $300 for a service in my life

Andrew B.
Needs work
Very average customer service and poor tile management and scheduling by the staff.
TERESA D. from Kearny Mesa Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We certainly understand your frustration and want to apologize. It is never our intention to provide poor service to our clients. The service rep must have been misinformed as we do not send all our techs to lunch at the same time. We will be sure to inform our staff of this. Again, our sincerest apologies and we hope that we can earn back some good faith in the future. Hope you have a great weekend, and feel free to reach out to us at any time with any questions you may have.

Respectfully,
Teresa Daughtry
Customer Relations Manager
Kearny Mesa Hyundai

Deon S.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Warrantee repair
Kearny Mesa Hyundai were able to ensure that the vehicle was fixed under manufacturer’s warrantee. They also found another critical repair that needed to take place. Good job Alton and the folks at Kearny Mesa Hyundai!

ST
Scott T.
Carlsbad, CA
2015 Hyundai Accent
120k service
Even though the factory warranty has expired I am still going through Kearny Mesa Hyundai for all my service because they have taken such terrific care of me the entire time.