Overall Rating 3.6265069/5Overall Rating 3.6265069/5Overall Rating 3.6265069/5rating 3.6265069rating 3.6265069
Overall Rating 1.9878/5rating 1.9878rating 1.9878rating 1.9878rating 1.9878

GH
Glenda H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Best Dealership
Love Keffer Hundyia Matthews. The staff is efficient and we are treated like family. This is the only location that I have visited since I have owned my Hundyia for the past 8 years.

Joseph S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recent service on our Santa Fe
Thanks again to Vince and his team for an excellent job.

FA
Frederick A.
Conover, NC
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service was prompt and exactly what I asked.
Service was prompt and exactly what I asked.

GL
Gail L.
2012 Hyundai Azera
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Willingness to go the extra length
Professional service from the first call to leaving the service area, it always has been first class. Diagnostics, service and technician assignment are all done with the customer in mind.

Indian Trail, NC
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
Juan and Steven are very knowledgable and provided an excellent TLC service. They both deserve a 5+ Star Rating!!!

The reason why I gave a 3 on recommending Hyundai to a friend is based on my previous service experiences. My car was about one year old and I had an oil change service and the cap was not properly secured which ended up destroying my engine. A refurbished engine was installed and the car has not run the same since.

I was not reminded during any previous services to do a wheel alignment and now I have to replace all 4 tires cuz they are balding on the inside only eventhough the tires have lots of threading left on the rest of the tires. I am glad that Juan and Steven caught this cuz this is a family car and safety is my #1 priority. Also windshield wiper fluid was not topped off which caused me to have to go back for another visit. There should be a quality check in place to avoid these issues.

QL
Quanti L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Unbeatable Service
Have had my car serviced here for over 4 yrs, and this place does not miss a beat. The team thoroughly explains services in terms easy to understand. Would not have my car serviced at any other dealership.

Locust, NC
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Blown away by lack of customer service
Service advisor never went over my paperwork at pickup. Realized on way home the problem was never fixed. It has been a week of trying to get someone on the phone to explain to me what happened and nobody there knows how to call anybody back. Will not be bringing my vehicle back here again.
VINCENT D. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at KEFFER HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: vdeloreto@yahoo.com. My phone number is 704-714-4700 ext. # 1113 if you prefer a phone conversation.

Please consider rescoring the review as we continue to better service your automotive service needs.

Juan was great!

RD
Richard D.
Honest treatment
My tires are getting old. We discussed price so i can compare to other tire sales

EW
Edward W.
Need to return calls.
I am disappointed and want to find out what can be done about the year.
VINCENT D. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Lancaster, SC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Super service
Hospitality is wonderful
Service helpers keep you well informed about the progress of your vehicle.

Mitchell G.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Thanks Service Center & Juan
The service center and Juan went over and beyond to make sure my car was right 👍🏽👍🏽

LO
Louis O.
Monroe, NC
Profession Service
Great People with an excellent Service Manager.

Communication
There seems to be a lack in consistency amongst service advisors customer service.
VINCENT D. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Deborah S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Attention to the customer and to detail
Excellent customer service

2013 Hyundai Veloster
Ok
The visit was ok. Felt I was there longer than usual and wasn't really communicated with on what was going on until I approached the service desk.

James W.
Locust, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great experience!
Was able to complete part of my 45k mile scheduled maintenance with routine oil change. Jami prioritized the maintenance for me so it was easy to select the services I needed and could afford on this visit. Was in and out quickly which everyone appreciates, so thank you James, Jami and team.

ST
Sylvia T.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Crystal Cranford the Customer Relations Manager was very helpful and was able to help me in a timely manner.
I was able to get an oil change, inspection and quote on new tires on a busy day for the dealer. Crystal was very helpful and worked with me on getting these things done.

LJ
Lareesha J.
Very friendly staff

CD
Cheyenne D.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Willing to work with me
Originally I was going to get my oil changed at Walmart because I don't like driving all the way out to the Hyundai dealership in Concord (where I bought my car). Walmart was way too busy, but then I remembered the was a Hyundai dealership right off Independence and decided to go there.

Although I didn't have an appointment they said they could fit me in and I could go run errands so long as I was back before the Service Dept. closed. Low and behold within about 45 minutes of me dropping off my car or was ready to be picked up! Also, they looked into this problem I was having in the front of my car underneath the bumper and told me what I'd have to get replaced if I wanted to.