Overall Rating 3.4931529/5Overall Rating 3.4931529/5Overall Rating 3.4931529/5rating 3.4931529rating 3.4931529
Overall Rating 1.9589/5rating 1.9589rating 1.9589rating 1.9589rating 1.9589
Latest Review 5 minutes ago

Tyrone S.
Fort Mill, SC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service yet again
Fast friendly service as usual. I've gone to a competitor for servicing my vehicle due to the close proximity of work and that was a mistake. Now I know why I purchased my vehicles from Keffer and had my vehicles serviced there. Outstanding service!

GB
Gregorio B.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Services Department
Excelent services

JN
Joe N.
Great and efficient service -
I brought my 2013 Hyundai in for recall service - they identified 3 other issues I had no ideal I needed, and they provided these at no charge - the tech also diagnosed a problem I was having and suggested a home remedy that worked perfectly - The other issue I had they underpromised and overdelivered with it's resolution. Very good service department.

FB
Frances B.
Better than ever
You have people who really care about you as if you were family.

Jacob F.
Concord, NC
I love Keffer Hyundai
ANTHONY B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

I would like to thank you for your comments and your business. As a great customer I would like to offer you a $20 coupon for our parts department.

Thanks,
Tony Belk
Fixed Director

TV
Taylor V.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
The terrible experience with the service department
To begin this is the third time within a 3 month period in which I’ve taken my 2018 sonata to service for it being inoperable. In the most resent attempt the service department has failed to correct the problems I am having with my vehicle and to add to this items where also stolen in the process. I haven’t received any explanation from management or someone “higher up”. This has been a terrible experience, in which I wish to just be refunded and not have to deal with these problems any more.
ANTHONY B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback. As the director of the department I am very sorry to hear about your visit. I have just a few questions. Is the concerns with your vehicle now corrected and what item are you missing and what is the value of it? I would like to correct this issue and resolve this for you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do

2011 Hyundai Equus
A little disappointed
Normally have a have a satisfactory experience with my service but this particular service experience was substandard

Good morning,
This is Tony and I just wanted to thank you again for allowing me to speak with you to try and resolve this. Once again I apologize for your issues and want to assure you that we will take care of you in the future. These surveys give me a chance to work with our customers to try and correct any issues and create a better experience in the future. It also gives me a chance to offer a recore to you on my behalf to determine if I have accomplished that goal. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do.

Thanks,
Tony Belk
Fixed Director

Robert H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Well run operation
VINCENT D. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback and for allowing us to service your vehicle.

Matthews, NC
X
X
ANTHONY B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2018 Category: Service
I feel like I've built a rapport with Andrew. Genuine concern/care. Years in the making
ANTHONY B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for the comment!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Service (As Usual)
Prompt, reliable service and repairs. Courteous employees. The Hyundai service people are always careful to let me know what needs to be done -- and equally important -- what can wait until a subsequent oil change.
ANTHONY B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thanks

Matthews, NC
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Jamie was so friendly & helpfull.

JU
Jane U.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Awesome experience! Andrew and Brett were so professional and timely. I want to mention the gentleman at the outside drop off. Did not catch his name but he was great as well. Thanks to all!
VINCENT D. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback and for allowing us to service your vehicle.

BC

Thanks

Mount Croghan, SC
2016 Hyundai Azera
Friendly service
Service was good and fast good people

JZ
John Z.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
Thanks!
Service was quick to diagnose and repair problem in a timely manner!

Jeremy H.
07/11/2018
Great, Fast Service
Friendly, prompt service!

Jeremy H.
Another good service experience
The service department replaced a tire for me. Even though it was a Saturday, they were done in a couple hours.
ANTHONY B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback!

Donald C.
Fort Mill, SC
2016 Hyundai Equus
07/11/2018 Category: Service
comments should not be required
ditto the title

Curtis H.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
The common courtesy if I have a problem all I got to do is ask someone and they're so ready to help and I appreciate that
Yes I would service number one on my list