Overall Rating 3.479998/5Overall Rating 3.479998/5Overall Rating 3.479998/5rating 3.479998rating 3.479998
Overall Rating 1.96/5rating 1.96rating 1.96rating 1.96rating 1.96

Steven I.
North Carolina
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Always try to make it right
Jami did a fantastic job- coming out to see me and letting me know the progress they were making
Extremely friendly and helpful. Could not as for better

Dawn W.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Don't take advantage of me
During my service, I was informed that I needed several things serviced immediately.

Brakes-Yellow: Brake Pads Thin and need to be replaced soon---My tires were done in May 2018 with another mechanic. While this wouldn’t have been in your files, I don’t feel the technician inspected this and instead just added to what could have been a long list of things for me to have done.

Tires-Yellow/Red-Need to be replaced immediately. ---The service desk guy offered to check those with me and 3 were barely in the yellow; one was green. I bought them in July 2015 from this dealership.

Air Filter-Yellow. I really don’t know if I have replaced this ever.

Pollen Filter-Red. Same as above.

Coolant Yellow-Dirty Coolant. Need to exchange soon. ---This was also completed by another mechanic in May 2018.

Trans Fluid Red-Dirty fluid. Transmission oil burnt/low. Needs replaced immediately. This was completed by another mechanic in January 2018.

I don't feel like this service experience was good. Luckily, I have a great mechanic I can trust who had completed all of this work this year!
VINCENT D. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at KEFFER HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: vdeloreto@yahoo.com. My phone number is 704-714-4700 ext. # 1113 if you prefer a phone conversation.

Please consider rescoring the review as we continue to better service your automotive service needs.

Sincerely,

VINCENT DELORETO

CA
Carol A.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service and very helpful staff.

Jacobo S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Great Service!
They we're friendly and it only took about an hour

09/20/2018 Category: Service
The folks at Hyundai are informative, friendly and willing to work with you to service the vehicle the best way.

LA
Luis A.
excellent customer service
excellent customer service

Routine service
Scheduled for routine 1 year service. Pleasantly surprised when they were able to complete the work in about 1 hr! However they did not complete 1 component which we had discussed on 2 previous visits

great
great

AR
Annamarie R.
Incentives
My salesman was very clear in explaining everything. He did everything to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase and most importantly my payments. Farrid is an excellent salesman I will definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Daniel S.
Service review
This is my fourth Hyundai and car/sales/service are exceptional. My hats off to the Keffer family❗️

MK
Michael K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/19/2018 Category: Service
clenness, spped in getting work done

PJ
Petrina J.
excellent

Janis G.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The organization of the repair area. Four different associates to help check in, nice area with TV and internet facilities, vending machines and clean rest rooms.
My only disappointment was I needed a new tire when I was there and tire was not available until the next day. The dealership is quite a distance from my home and the travel to it very congested. I had to come back the next day and I found that to be very inconvenient and time consuming.

Jerry B.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!!! Can't say enough about Service Adviser Jami Fields. She is a pleasure to work with. Understands my needs and handles everything in a very professional and expert manner. Keeps me informed of status of my work. Will keep coming back to her to handle my future service needs.

Robert W.
Good job
I came in with an appointment for oil change service and was told a recall needed to be done on my car. I am told the whole thing would take about 90 min and I decided to wait. To my happy surprise, you were done in 45 minutes. Good job.

Tommy M.
Warn Welcome
To my somewhat surprise I was warmly welcomed and taken to a service desk where I was even more warmly welcomed. She took sufficient time to discuss and document my concerns. Then ushered me to the drink machine for my preferred hot chocolet. She kept me informed of progress and arranged for a mechanic to ride with me for a diagnosis. All in all I had a good experience on this my first service visit since purchasing my new Sonota.

Monroe, NC
Friendly environment

Matthews, NC
Great Experience
Love Hyundai cars and their service!

NC
Nancy C.
Great job
Juan was great i will always work with Juan