4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Matthews, NC
Great service by Bobby
Bobby is very friendly and helpful. He provides great customer service.

WH

AJ
Amy J.
Matthews, NC
Impeccable service
Amazing customer service Jessica!

SV
Srikanth V.
Good service experience
Bobby was very courteous and explained what was being done to the car. Unlike last two services, this time tires were inflated to the appropriate psi.

02/27/2020 Category: Service
They were timely. They set a reasonable expectation for how long the repairs would take. Comfortable waiting area.
PIPER A S. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 02/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey and giving us a 5 star review, we look forward to working with you soon.

Awesome Service
Thank you Keffer for getting me in and out quickly for a oil change, state inspection, and tire balance!! Service department rocks!
VINCENT D. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 02/27/2020

Matt Corwin

Katherine M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Timely work and Clear Communication
I was pleased with my most recent service. The work was performed quickly, with no loss of attention to detail. They communicated clearly what was needed and why.
PIPER A S. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

AR
Anthony R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quickly done
My car was serviced in an exceptionally fast amount of time.
PIPER A S. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Concord, NC
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service staff!
Juan took good care of me and explained everything needed on my car.

FA
Frederick A.
Conover, NC
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Jess, did a great job explaining everything to me, and keeping me abreast of the progress of my car. I also like the fact that I checked out with her, and did not have to go to cashier. That was a nice touch.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
Friendliness and personalized care
Jamie was great. Ordered my tire, got it in and serviced efficiently and let me know when it was done.

SR
PIPER A S. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

LL
Latesha L.
02/24/2020 Category: Service
I had an appointment. Came a whole hr early ,and right away walko g through the entrance of the serrvice are i didnt have to wait i was automatically apporoaced. With well communinication skills as well as making me feel comfortable at the visit. Amazing.
PIPER A S. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

KC
Kertrina C.
Friendly knowledgeable professionals
Great customer service from start to finish. Personal interest in what services needed for car. Wait time was better with an appointment.
PIPER A S. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Great service close to home
They are the reason why I bought a Hyundai again after my first. Would love to upgrade to the Genesis one day! Lol- I guess I better get back to work.
PIPER A S. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020