4.6

Bernice H.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/25/2021 Category: Service
Good servicemy
My car is always serviced there, getting old but still runs great.

Concord, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Stellar Experience!
I had a stellar customer experience! Matt fully took care of my needs and did a phenomenal job to ensure I was happy with the experience! I have been a customer ever since I purchased my Hyundai in 2018! Even with the commute from Concord to Charlotte it’s worth it! No place like Keffer Hyundai!

01/21/2021 Category: Service
It’s okay!
Please prevent longer wait times.
MATTHEW E C. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

It was nice speaking with you today. I will see you this weekend. Look forward to working with you again in the future. I appreciate the feedback.

Thanks

TC
Thomas C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Everything went well except I couldn’t open up any websites. But I could get emails and text.
MATTHEW E C. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 01/16/2021

Thanks for your review. Have a nice weekend

01/15/2021 Category: Service
Very satisfactory in every way.
The review asks for a lot more information and time than was expected.
MATTHEW E C. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 01/16/2021

Thank you for taking your time to fill it out. We appreciate it.

Huntersville, NC
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied customer.
Cliff H. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Salman M.
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Great service exp at Keffer
Just like always the service was smooth and quick.
However, one thing I’d like to mention is that my car was at 37k miles hence I missed the free service by 1k mile. I waited only cause of Covid and then scheduled the appointment. I wish I had those free services left cause I’m gonna take this super reliable car to Canada permanently and would want to get it serviced again before leaving.
Keffer has been trustworthy right from when I had purchased the car. I’m glad I could do business with you.

Thanks for the review

...

2021 Hyundai Sonata
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Give It All They Got
Make sure that you have what you need when it comes to your service so that your vehicle will perform WONDERFULLY!!!
Cliff H. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

John M.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/26/2020 Category: Service
Great customer-focused personnel.
Sean did a great job of making sure I understood what they were doing and how long it would take. He was mindful of my perspective as a customer.

BG
Bob G.
Marion, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/26/2020 Category: Service
Challenging Problem, Great Resolution
The problem I had was with the operator on the liftgate of a Hyundai Santa Fe where it would work sometimes then stop. After several false starts on this perplexing issue, Keffer Hyundai was able to get to the bottom of the problem and resolve it. I thank them for their perseverance and finally getting the problem solved.

Dismal experience
After taking the car in for dealer warranty repair of the tailgate, I received a $300 bill for a new battery that the service manager did let me know was going to be replaced. Had he told me the battery needed replacement, I would have taken it back to Carmax where the car was still under their warranty. After picking the car up and driving it home, the tailgate still didn't work. I brought it back three time between October and December, and the last time, I was now told that I would have to pay for the repair since the technician now noticed that the rear bumper was a slightly different color than the body, so they assume the car had been in an accident and would not be covered under warranty. I have given Hyundai more details about this fiasco in their customer survey and let them know I have dropped the car off with Carmax and told them to resolve the problem. I also told them that I would not be dealing with Keffer Hyundai again.
Cliff H. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 12/26/2020

Thank you very much for taking my call this morning. I'll look forward to get all this resolved for you. Please feel free to reach out to me at anytime 704-292-8277

The Representative made painless
Good customer service is a lost art at many businesses. However, at Keffer, there is a Representative Salena who was so easy to work with during the Pandemic. She was extremely accommodating and helped to alleviate my fears about the maintenance process!
Cliff H. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 12/25/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review. Selena is a great part of our team so glad she was able to assist you.

John F.
Always Great Service at Keffer Hyundai
Keffer Hyundai always provides quick friendly service for my Sonata.
Cliff H. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 12/26/2020

Thank you for the support and great review