Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 3.7472492/5Overall Rating 3.7472492/5Overall Rating 3.7472492/5rating 3.7472492rating 3.7472492
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Monroe, NC
My favorite dealership
The advisors at Keffer Hyundai are always fast and efficient and knowledgeable about my car.

GC
Greg C.
Helena, AL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
2014 Elantra
Excellent service and professionalism. This is why when we do replace our 2014 Elantra, we will purchase it from Keffer Hyundai!

AC

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Pleasant and convenient

Matthews, NC
Service review
The service to my vehicle was great. It took quite some time, however, for someone at the front desk to acknowledge that I was standing there. They did not appear to be busy or on the phone. They were just talking to each other. Otherwise, the service was done quickly.

Harrisburg, NC
Customer service

GW
Gregory W.
Another Great Routine Service
Routine scheduled service on 2014 Hyundai Sonata GLS. Was pleased with everything as usual. All service have been done at a Hyundai Dealership but I wish I would have started with Keffer!

Juan was nice
Juan was very helpful

Rude Service Check In
Men are treated better than women by a certain service representative.
VINCENT D. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at KEFFER HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: vdeloreto@yahoo.com. My phone number is 704-714-4700 ext. # 1113 if you prefer a phone conversation.

Please consider rescoring the review as we continue to better service your automotive service needs.

Sincerely,

VINCENT DELORETO

GS
Genady S.
Lancaster, SC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
time is money
I scheduled appointment for only oil change. Came 15 minutes before scheduled time and still waited 2 hours !!! for oil change. Don't you think this is long time to pay for oil change ?
VINCENT D. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Sincerely,

VINCENT DELORETO

TL
Timothy L.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
Keffer
Keffer has very friendly staff that are always helpful.

Jan S.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Best service possible!
I went to Keffer for my regularly scheduled maintenance and a state inspection. I had an appointment and as usual, Andrew was extremely accommodating getting my car in and out quickly, explaining what was done to it, and when I would need to come back. The waiting area is comfortable and well appointed - wifi, magazines, TV, snacks, and drinks.

12/14/2018 Category: Service
Best Hyundai Dealership in the Area!!
I purchased my 2011 Hyundai Sonata from a local buy here, pay here dealership and chose to come to Keffer to get work done on my vehicle. The service staff is very friendly and try their best to work with your budget. Andrew is my favorite and has saved me many headaches. Unlike another dealership I visited, the salesmen are not pushy or persuasive to get you into a new vehicle while you wait for service to be done. I would recommend Keffer to any and everyone with a Hyundai.

12/14/2018 Category: Service
I have been a customer for over 10 years. The service is why I keep returning.

Roscoe H.
Roscoe Hood
Professional, extremely clean facility. Very professional and personable employees. The guy who handled my service was very personable. He explained things to me that needed to be done, at some point, if not on that date, in a very low-pressure way. He showed me what I needed, but did not pressure me to have it done on the day of my visit.

FF
Farjia F.
The Coffee is Good
Thr coffee is good. The chairs could be a bit more comfortable if there's a long line ahead of you. (I waited two hours for an oil change. It was "free"). Check-in was fast.

RI
Robert I.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
My service advisor.
My service advisor is great.

MQ