4.6

Latest Review about 1 month ago

EC
Edward C.
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Keffler Hyundai has Excellent And Very Friendly Service.
They go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and comfortable.
They are very honest and will not sell you any parts or services you don’t need.

TG
Tierra G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Greeted me as I walked in, help me with any questions I had. Great service!

Stanfield, NC
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Anonymous
Service center okay, slow as always but great personnel. Nice dealership, good selection.

PS
Prescilo S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Good people, excellent service
My first service, as soon as I enter the door, I was greeted well, and ask hello and welcome with a smile. although I had to return due to wiper was not replaced, but the service manager was very quick in response and apologize again with a smile, also the same with the front desk rep.
MATTHEW E C. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 09/26/2020

Resolution
They were able to resolve my previous concerns. They took the time to make me a priority.

Poor Communication
Staff did a very poor job of communicating with each other and myself.
MATTHEW E C. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at KEFFER HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: matt.corwin@kefferhyundai.com. My phone number is 704-714-4700 ext. # 1191 if you prefer a phone conversation.

Khadiyah M.
2012 Hyundai Service
Justin Williams and service department makes this place GREAT!!!!

HD
Heather D.
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Great service - other employees without masks
Hello,

Jess was fantastic and offered excellent customer service from start to finish. That said, I was extremely disappointed by all the employees walking around the dealership without masks on. While the individuals behind the service desk were following mask expectations - it was clear those working in the offices saw no need to wear a mask while walking around the dealership. Additionally, I saw several mechanics coming in and out without masks on. There was one employee who originally had his mask on to discuss an issue with a customer - but chose to lift and lower his mask to have the discussion. If it weren't for Jess's good customer service, I can guarantee you, I would've found another Hyundai location to complete my service.

Quality service
All of the service personnel are knowledgeable about your car with extensive service records on your vehicle. Great to deal with.

Mary R.
Quality results
Quality results. Longer time to complete service than expected.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
AC issue
I was surprised when the AC went out on my 2020 Elantra but was able to get my car fixed as soon as the part came in. Jamie was the only person that offered me a loaner car to which I was grateful because I needed to get to work. The AC is now working great.

Great sales poor service
Sales has done more than expected to keep me as a happy customer but the new management in service needs improvement. I miss the complimentary car wash and loaner or replacement vehicle if service is required longer than expected. Most of the staff has very negative dispositions on a regular basis. If you don't like your job there are plenty of places hiring. I don't want another car from Hyundai. Once I pay this one off that's it for me.
MATTHEW E C. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

RD
Robert D.
Customer Service
Manager got involved and addressed my concerns turning my experience around

Poor Service Experience
Poor service experience

AJ
Amy J.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Keffer Rocks!
Keffer Hyundai Genesis has taken such care of us with our 2020 Elantra! Great job to all!

09/21/2020 Category: Service
They got me in on short notice and looked until they found the issue that I described.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2020 Category: Service
The wait time was very long. I made an appointment and still waited 2 hours for an oil change.

LT