4.5

Overall Rating 4.1496558/5Overall Rating 4.1496558/5Overall Rating 4.1496558/5Overall Rating 4.1496558/5rating 4.1496558
Overall Rating 2.01361/5Overall Rating 2.01361/5rating 2.01361rating 2.01361rating 2.01361

KR
Kukiya R.
11/21/2019
Satisfied Customer
Jess and Vince at Keffer Hyundai contacted me directly and ensure personally that the issues I experienced was not acceptable and corrected. I do appreciate being contacted and receiving the service I deserve as a loyal customer. Thank you.
VINCENT D. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

QL
Quanti L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Only Place to Service My Hyundai
Have been bringing my Santa Fe here for service since 2013....the only place that I'll have my car serviced. Staff is efficient and knowledgeable; reasonable prices; useful amenities while waiting. Would recommend this service center to others.
PIPER A S. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey and giving us a 5 star review, we look forward to working with you soon.

Great Team as well Quay
They are the best and I appreciate all the hard work they do!

Too busy
I hate bringing my car because of how long it takes. I requested for a button to be looked at when I scheduled my service using the online service and it got overlooked! So they need to do a better job with online service requests.
VINCENT D. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at KEFFER HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: vdeloreto@yahoo.com. My phone number is 704-714-4700 ext. # 1113 if you prefer a phone conversation.

Please consider rescoring the review to a “5” star as we continue to better service your automotive service needs.

Sincerely,

VINCENT DELORETO

Service Director

VINCENT D. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Brenda S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent customer service
Comfortable setting and laid back atmosphere .

Jacquelyn H.
Midland, NC
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Jack provided great personalized service!
Jack was very personable and quick to get my car in for service. Although I asked for some additional things to be checked, he found a way to have them all taken care of within the time frame that we had originally agreed upon. A great employee and a great dealership! Thank you!

HP
Harold P.
Last minute schedule
I was able to schedule an oil change and tire rotation the day of the service requested. I live 75 miles from the dealer and was heading to town on last minute appointment and called hoping to get scheduled and luckily they got me in.
I like having car serviced there, it is done right the first time. Service advisor was Justin Williams and he was great to work with.
t

Richard W.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
As usual great service at Keffer Hyundai
Vince and his team did another get job with service on my Genesis. It's always thorough and on time. Vince and his staff always explainseverything to me in advance. I trust this team 100%.

Smith M.
Friendly
Service was timely and was caring

KD
Kelly D.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/18/2019 Category: Service
I got no help with gap insurance when I totaled my car.
Sales people are really pushy
VINCENT D. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Joyce F.
Matthews, NC
2010 Hyundai Accent
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Keffer Hyundai is the best!
Keffer Hyundai does everything to make their customers happy. If anything is not to your satisfaction they fix it .

Convenient location
Convenient location. Bought my Accent here in 2010.
My tire pressure low light has been on since I left 4 days ago! Tires were filled while there. Why?
VINCENT D. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Patrick B.
Indian Trail, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Number Juan
Another great job by Juan my service advisor
PIPER A S. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Jose M.
Waxhaw, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
great experience
Great service. Juan was informative and helpful. So appreciate the free service that came when purchasing our car. Thanks!

Romulo H.
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Very courteous representatives. WiFi and power for the computer. Fast service. In one word: great.

Rebecca R.
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Had a appoint Snafu ,,,, But customer service worked me in andI was on my way in no time

Shawn B.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
My reviews
Great service. Very friendly.

GW
Gregory W.
Great As Always
The service department at Keffer Hyundai is great at helping you maintain your Hyundai vehicle. I am really appreciative of all that they do.

Joyce H.
Jack was excellent
Everything went smooth I have no complaints

RP
Robert P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Prompt service.
Refer to all the good comments mentioned before.
PIPER A S. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019