Overall Rating 3.8367314/5Overall Rating 3.8367314/5Overall Rating 3.8367314/5rating 3.8367314rating 3.8367314
Overall Rating 1.98969/5rating 1.98969rating 1.98969rating 1.98969rating 1.98969

Brenda S.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Hyundai service team treats me like family on every visit

Kay M.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction given a top rating.
Service personnel are professional and listen to the customer’s needs. Bret Rice was so knowledgeable and sincere in service recommendations for my older car. I was treated with respect. Bret took time to go over future services and I was comfortable in the waiting area. Joshua in parts was most helpful to answer part questions.
GABRIEL F., General Manager from Keffer Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback Kay. We look forward to working with you on your next appointment.

Gabriel Faria
Managing Partner
Keffer Hyundai

BF
Beverly F.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
I will recommend Hyundai to all of my friends and Family.My recent service was very quickly and curtious .
Carlos B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at KEFFER HYUNDAI. We

appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: Carlos.Balula@kefferhyundai.com My phone number is 704-714-4700 ext.#1113 if you prefer a phone conversation.

NB
Nikolay B.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Friendly staff. Professional work.
I needed my engine checked ,after "check engine" light on my dashboard came on ,and off few times. I had scheduled trip to Fl on the next day, but they found the problem and fix it after 5h. I use only Keffer Hyundai to service my car and couldn't be more happy with the service i get there! Thank you Keffer Hyundai.

PJ

Fast and friendly service

Steve W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Keffer Hyundai has the best service staff :-)

Keffer Hyundai
Great service. Nice clean facility with enough charging ports than the airport! You will need them for the long wait times here for service. My recommendation is drop your vehicle off or ask for a loaner if available.
Carlos B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Michael D.
Monroe, NC
2015 Hyundai Azera
GREAT SERVICE
Great service came in and Juan took care of me from the start and got my car completed in a timely manner. Cant wait for my next service and see Juan again. We love you Juan!!!!!

02/10/2019 Category: Service
Possible improvements
I suspect I'm an outlier, but I'd prefer the music volume to be turned way down, and not necessarily the pop/?? vibe genre that was playing. Provide standing desks with chargers, preferably away from loud TV. Generally, the waiting area is loud and I remember a sense of cold, though I am not cold natured. Very high ceiling and noise seems alien and cold(not in temp sense) . I'd prefer a separate quiet room with some standing desks and comfortable reading/arm chairs. (Maybe think "class," like your flagship brand, but for everyone - maybe this could promote aspiration to the Genesis brand. Heck, pull the seats from some donor Genesis models with the center consoles as armrests.

Midland, NC

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Good reservation service

Donna H.
Continued Goid Service
Very few companies these days really understand not just customer service, but good customer service. Keffer Hyuandai really did extend themselves to deliver on behalf of the customer.

02/09/2019 Category: Service
Good customer not receiving benefits of warranty!
I’ve always had an excellent experience in the past; but not this time. Extremely disappointed with how ‘uneven tire wear’ issue was addressed since I’ve had all service done by Keffer since I bought the car from Keffer.
I would inform friends that when they come in for regular maintenance, including tire rotation, ask service department to inform customers of ‘uneven tire wear’ and document that before this becomes a major issue like this did for me. This should not have occurred.
Carlos B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Review
The work is fine but it takes way longer than they say. They told me 1 hour and it ended up taking over 2 hours

LA
Levon A.
02/08/2019
Get car dirty
I came for oil change. Car was out with oily footwear prints on carpet and bad smell in car. In coupe of minutes I have realized there is a note for low tire pressure. I call back to service adviser and get no any respond.

Carol M.
Hyundai experience
Everyone at Keffer Hyundai is very informative, professional, thorough, respectful, and friendly. . I have full confidence in their expertise and suggestions.

CK
Craig K.
Fort Mill, SC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Simple leak, multiple visits and still not totally fixed.
Four yr old Santa Fe with windshield washer leak. Three visits to get major part of leak fixed and still have a slow leak. I believe a lot of the inability to fix the issue is due to Hyundai Corps oversight and control of what dealers can and can't do. My belief is supported by discussions we with three different dealers over the four yrs I have owned the car. I think the dealer should shoulder a large part of the blame 4 poor results, a long with some blame going 2 Hyundai Corp.

Harrisburg, NC
2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/06/2019 Category: Service
😡🤥👎🏿
Not worth wasting valuable time writing a review. No one ever follows up.
Carlos B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019