Overall Rating 3.479998/5Overall Rating 3.479998/5Overall Rating 3.479998/5rating 3.479998rating 3.479998
Overall Rating 1.94595/5rating 1.94595rating 1.94595rating 1.94595rating 1.94595

BR
Bryana R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Fine
Went in for a recall repair. Parking was horrible...most of the spots labeled "Customer Parking" were filled with vehicles for sale. Service as good. Done within an hour and a half at most. We normally don't take our vehicles for regular service at dealerships because it's so much more expensive.

Tom B.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Superior service
Responsive, professional and effecient

Sharron M.
Sharron M
Enjoyed the service , kind thoughtful. Listen to the fact I had another appointment. Thank you too Jamie

GC
Greg C.
Helena, AL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Routine Service
Excellent as always!

Brenda S.
#1 dealership
Jami provided us with excellent customer service and always with a smile.

PB
Patricia B.
Service dept
Matt has always helped me and I rely on him to advise me on the work that needs to be done.

He takes time with me to explain what is needed.

Vince is also helpful and I have called on him in the past as well.

Sharon H.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/14/2018 Category: Service
My service advisor was Matthew and he was great explain everything they did and I was very satisfied when I left. Great Customer service.

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Good
They made good for having made a mistake last time I was there. Without my mentioning the screw-up, they waived the cost of a state inspection.

Samantha S.
Leasehold
Great service provided
ANTHONY B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback!

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. Service managers very accommodating.
Excellent service. Service managers very accommodating.

NA
Nazar A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
I would like to thank Jammi Flint/ Service Adviser, for the best customer service.

Sylvia S.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Personnel / Customer Service
Best customer service. Personnel go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied. Work is great!!!

Ken S.
08/12/2018
Top Rate
I go to Keffer for confidence I feel after the visit, They keep me informed what I need and when I need practical scheduled service as my vehicle requires. Even when they are busy, they find time....That is piece of mind, also gives my car longevity, thats the most important factor here...Longevity

Ken S.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Top Rate
I go to Keffer for the confidence I feel after the visit, They keep me informed of what I need and when I need practical scheduled service as my vehicle requires. That is piece of mind and also gives my car longevity and thats the important factor here...Longevity

Troy M.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Price value and customer service was excellent would recommend Keffer Hyundai to anyone

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Solid...but could be better
They have a nice waiting area for work relaxation and work. However, not all of their representatives seem knowledgeable of the services you’re receiving to your vehicle. Customers like me would like to hear from experts when getting services done on their vehicle.

Andrew M.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Quality of Staff
All staff I dealt with gave excellent service despite being extremely busy

Calvin S.
2015 Hyundai Equus
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Very Helpful and assisted the customer with great service. Services Manager was very understanding.
VINCENT D. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

TK
Tommie K.
Oak Island, NC
2012 Hyundai Equus
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Jami--The Service Rep.
Jami was the first employee to take any interest in our problem. If you want to know the story, please call me at 704- 564-4311. This Story doesn't in a few words.
ANTHONY B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Everyone helpful and attentive. Jamie helped this time. She was great!
ANTHONY B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018