4.6

07/30/2021 Category: Service

Dana M.
07/25/2021
Very disappointed
My wife and I noticed on our new Santa Fe that the paint on our rims was chipping off. We called the dealer and was told to please bring it by to have a service manager look at it to determine warranty repair or replacement. After about 1/2 visit, my wife was informed that the information would be sent up the chain and she would get a call. About a month later we received a phone call with news that the warranty had been approved and we would receive a call when the rims were in. Yet again about a month goes by and we receive a phone call to please come in the rims are on site. My wife made an appointment and after about an hour of waiting she was informed that the new rims were damaged. They said we would receive a call when the 2nd set of rims arrive. I have called 5 times a week for the last 3 months and I have not had a response yet from any of my 60 messages I have left. The phone is answered. I ask to speak with someone in service. After a minute or so I am told sorry doesn’t seem like service is answering at this moment. Can I take a note back to them. This is very poor service. If I didn’t make a payment, would you be ok with me not paying. The answer is NO. SO why should it be ok that you Keffer not return a phone call. Or replace the rims like the warranty said
Brian P M., Service Manager from Keffer Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Good afternoon Mr. Meadows. Thanks for taking the time to speak with me today! We look forward to seeing you Friday and getting this resolved.

Brian Moyer

07/22/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service!
Lisa was amazing!
Stanley G B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for your kind words about Lisa and for your 5 STAR review. Please have a safe and wonderful rest of the week!

07/22/2021 Category: Service
one sales rep
did not put sticker on window for next service
Stanley G B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for your review and comments. Please let me know a good time to call and speak with you about your experience and what i can do to remedy the situation. Please have a safe and wonderful rest of the week!

Stan Burgess
Lane Manager

RA
Ruby A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2021 Category: Service
I’ve been getting my car serviced at Keffer Hyundai for the past 10 years and I’ve been very satisfied with their service. I’ve recommended this dealership to several friends!
Stanley G B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you very much for your patronage and the recommendations. Also, thank you for your 5 STAR review. Please have a safe and wonderful weekend!

KH
Kendra H.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service All Around
I have received excellent service all around at this place overly satisfied every visit!
Stanley G B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you very much for your kind words and 5 STAR review. We appreciate you. Please have a safe and wonderful weekend!

KW
Kayley W.
Fort Mill, SC
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Really love going to Keffer to go get my oil changed. Ever since I walked in and bought my car, they have been nothing but amazing!
Stanley G B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you very much for your kind words and 5 STAR review. We do our best and hope to continue to meet your expectations. Please have a safe and wonderful week!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Servicy
Loved Asia. She worked really hard to get my car back to me. My car is older but I was provided with a very up to date loaner. I’m a long time Keffer Hyndia customer. I’ve always been treated.Ike family.
Stan B. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you very much for your patronage and 5 STAR review. Please have a safe and wonderful week!

Randy C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/01/2021 Category: Service
The recall was taken care of in a timely manner. I dropped my car off first thing in the morning to some friendly and efficient staff. I thought it was going to take all day, but it was done after lunch.
GF
GABRIEL F., General Manager from Keffer Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

Randy,

Thank you for the feedback. I would like to know what we could have done better to ensure our guests expectations are met. Could you shoot me a call at 413-209-2892 to discuss how we can improve for you next time?

Gabriel Faria
Managing Partner
Keffer Hyundai

Cindy M.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Great Crew
I enjoy coming back Great people to work with

2021 Hyundai Palisade
06/27/2021 Category: Service
Would NOT recommend
I would give 0 stars if I had the option. I had a horrible experience with my new 2021 Palisade. Approximately 1 week after I bought my car, my wind shield wiper fluid tank started leaking. It took over 1 month to resolve the issue due to the extremely poor customer service. No one from the service department ever called me when the part came in stock. The wait time for an associate to answer the phone to triage was unacceptable. I waited on hold for up to 6 minutes before someone answered the phone. No one from the service department returned my calls after repeatedly calling over a week for an update. I called my sales associate for assistance with my issue. He never called me back. The scheduling department was rude. No one told me in advance I would have to leave my car overnight to have the service completed. Overall I had a horrible experience and wish I never bought my new Palisade.

2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/15/2021 Category: Service
Got me in and out in less time , than what was quote at check in

2010 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2021 Category: Service
by far my worst expereince!
Customers deserve a better experience.
BRIAN P M. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 06/16/2021

Good morning, this is the Service Director, Brian Moyer.  I am sorry to hear you had a poor experience on your service visit. Please call me at 704-714-4700 at your earliest convenience so we can see what we can do to improve. Thank you.

EH
Evait H.
06/13/2021 Category: Service
Super simple service station
I was in and out in no time! I scheduled my service,, showed up with my vehicle, hung out in the cool little waiting area, paid and left, when my service was complete. No unexpected charges!

KH