4.6

Waxhaw, NC
Quick and Clean
My car service was handled quickly and the place is very clean. Super attentive and aware of what I needed. Thank you so much!

IH
Inger H.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Always pleasant service
I always receive great service @ Keffer. Justin Williams is great as well as all the other service techs.

Memphis, TN
Great service dept.
I'm new to the Charlotte area and searched for a Hyundai dealer for service to my Santa Fe. I made the right choice with Keffer Hyundai. Their service manager and staff were excellent, and fast. Defilitely my new Hyundai home!

LH
Leslie H.
Customer Service
The gentleman that assisted me was very pleasant. He ensured he stayed in contact to let me know when my car was ready.

Tiffany S.

2019 Hyundai Kona
Friendly service personnel.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service!!
Amazing customer service and my service was super quick!! Will be going back!

Richard S.
Matthews, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Quick and Efficient Service
I arrived at my appointment time and was quickly assisted in having my vehicle taken for the NC Inspection. The inspection was completed in a short time. All was done cordially and well.
Thanks

2015 Hyundai Accent
Time Management
The service assistant was excellent the time management should be given to person who serviced my car

Time Management
It failed I thought it would be much quicker
MATTHEW E C. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at KEFFER HYUNDAI. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: Matt.Corwin@kefferhyundai.com. My phone number is 704-714-4700 ext. # 1191 if you prefer a phone conversation.

I would really like to discuss your last visit and see where we fell short.

Sincerely,

FA
Frederick A.
Conover, NC
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Justin always kept me abreast of of the different services news, and where the service technician was on my current service. He also let me know if necessary service, without any pressure.

EW

William O.
Lancaster, SC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Done right
Have never had to return for service problems, always done right the first time

Great Product - Customer Service lacking
I recently leased a new Santa Fe from Keffer as our lease was up on our Santa Fe Sport. Prior to the Santa Fe's, I also had a 2015 Genesis, so I am very familiar with the brand and the value. However, about 3 weeks after leasing my vehicle, I got a nail in one of the tires. I called Keffer's service department and the bedside manner of the service department person I spoke with left a lot to be desired, and frankly left me feeling like I made a mistake. I was told they would not be able to fit me in for 4 days, which I completely understand that they were likely busy, but that I could bring it in as a walk-in, but they likely would not be able to get to it for 4 hours. Since I purchased the pre-paid maintenance, had a job to get back to, and wasn't particularly keen on the idea of hanging out at a dealership for 4 hours in the middle of a pandemic, I inquired about a loaner vehicle. I was told they did not have any available, and if they did, they were only for customers cars that were not drive-able. This not only left me feeling like I was not a priority, but also that the pre-paid service which to my understanding, comes with a loaner vehicle option, had stipulations tied to it. Furthermore, I am not sure how only having 3 out of 4 tires fully inflated due to a nail is considered drive-able, much less safe. I get that they were busy, but as stated before, a little tact and bedside manner would have gone a long ways. 5 stars for the vehicle, 2 stars for the service department.
MATTHEW E C. from Keffer Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: Matt.Corwin@kefferhyundai.com. I would like to hear more about your experience. I appreciate the 5 star survey.

Thanks