Overall Rating 3.333335/5Overall Rating 3.333335/5Overall Rating 3.333335/5rating 3.333335rating 3.333335
Overall Rating 2.1666667/5Overall Rating 2.1666667/5rating 2.1666667rating 2.1666667rating 2.1666667

Jeffrey F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I experienced great customer service from scheduling my most recent service to picking up my vehicle. The service personnel were knowledgeable and helpful.

CF
Cheryl F.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
07/22/2018 Category: Service
service experience
My experiences with the service department have always been pleasant and positive. Everyone is professional and carefully listens to the reason for my visit. I have been using this service department for 10 years and have never been disappointed with the service on my car and the respectful attitude of every person there.

07/20/2018 Category: Service
An oil change should not take a hour and a half to complete on a Tuesday. Especially when it was scheduled in advance.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to complete the Hyundai/SureCritic survey. Your feedback means a great deal to us. We appreciate your time and business.
Please feel free to call us and we can overcome this matter

07/19/2018 Category: Service
A two week headache
I purchased my car from this dealership and have completed all work at the dealership prior. This last visit was not so pleasant. I went in the dealership July 9, 2018 due to my engine stalling and it was explained at the first visit. I was told I needed a complete tune up and front break pads, and inspection. Well of course you take the word especially to doing business for five years with the same service department. To sum it up bill was $569 which was fine if that’s the work that needs to be done for me to feel safe. Well leaving the dealership car had the same issues was told to bring the car back in and was issued a rental car for 2 days. My vehicle was at the dealership for a week well fast forward i was told I needed a throttle body in which that would be $460.00. At this time here I am upset Hyuandai done what is a goodwill and pay for the part. The following Monday I was told car was ready and it now needs a transmission sensor that will be could you guess $460.00 including sensor and labor. I picked my vehicle up and could you guess still stalling. Now it’s another problem I can park the car and brake lights are off. Look out side and brake lights come on by their self. After 5 years of service I hate for it to end this way. I am not sure if they changed mechanics or what. I am highly disappointed and I am thankful that a local autobody was able to get my car fixed with a third of the price. It’s not always about the money you take your car to where you think they specialize in the make to find out you are better spending less and remaining at peace.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

I responded to your email to me, on July 16th. I apologized for the mishap, and I stated, when I returned to the office, you'd be my first call. I will still call you, we'll get this mess straightened out.

KA
Kenneth A.
Charlotte, NC
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Great outstanding service
Shane and Brad will go the extra mile to make sure you get the service needed for your vehicle 🚗

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai/SureCritic Review for our service Team. We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

AN
Audrey N.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Been a customer since I bought the 2009 Sonata.
The service dept is the best
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Chris was able to take great care of your vehicle. If you need anything, please let us know!

Lincolnton, NC
07/16/2018 Category: Service
People are great
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Jerry B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
service
Washed outside car only.....could clean inside windsheld....make's u overlook rest of inside....

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the SureCritic/Hyundai survey.
At this time all we do is the exterior of the Service vehicles, thanks for the feedback, I will look into it.
We appreciate your business.

VM
Vanessa M.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
note my comments in the survey
my comments are in the survey.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations, but your feedback is very important to our dealership. I'm going to give you a call here shortly.

Scott B.
Kings Mountain, NC
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Very time efficient and clean.
Wife took the Carl for service. I am a mechanic myself so I know how to take care of a customers vehicle. I told my wife to check for dirty finger prints on the door and hood to make sure they did a quality inspection before returning the car to her. She got the car back in 30 minutes looking like it did when I arrived. Very pleased. Keep up the caring for customers vehicles like your own and I’ll refer you to everybody I know.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

I will for sure pass along your comments and compliments to my team.

RP
Rick P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Don’t know
A

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai/SureCritic Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Dennis W.
Kings Mountain, NC
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Great
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

LL
Lindsay L.
Cramerton, NC
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Convenient and reasonable price.
Not only did we get a quality oil change and inspection at a great price, they washed our car! Thank you so much, one less chore for me.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

BK
Brenda K.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership
I have always gotten great service from Hyundai. Always professional and nice.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

704 478 2000 - Dealership ext 423

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I'm happy to see we were able to take great care of your vehicle. If you need anything, please let us know!

Jill A.
Connelly Springs, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
It is convenient work was performed as requested coupons make it as reasonable as other service centers.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to complete the Hyundai/SureCritic survey. Your feedback means a great deal to us. Please call me at your convenience, I'll personally see that we get your vehicle washed for you. The high pressure hose has been replaced.

Joan M.
Charlotte, NC
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Meeting great people
Every time I visit I'm greeted with smiles and professionalism
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you taking the time to complete the SureCritic/Hyundai survey, as well as your kind comments, I'll be sure to pass them a long to my team.
We appreciate your business.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give us a call.

Michael D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Always good and fast service
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to complete the Hyundai/SureCritic survey. Your feedback means a great deal to us.
I am pleased to see that Chris took great care of you and your vehicle. If you have any other concerns, please give us a call.
We look forward to seeing you on your next routine visit.

RA
Randy A.
06/27/2018
Talked with Mike Gilbert service director.
Mr. Mike Gilbert called me about my problem yesterday. He was very friendly and helpful as have been all the management staff i talked to. Have decided we had a failure to communicate. Will give them another try.

06/27/2018
Bad experience with service dept
Took my new Hyundai Elantra to Keith Hawthorne because i noticed two small dings above windshield on top of my new car. Was told the dent man would be there yesterday. I called before i took it in. They told me to bring it in yesterday early. When the advisor looked at it he said it was not covered under warranty. I asked how a new car with 500 miles could not be covered under warranty. He told me to see my salesman that he might could help. He did offer to check with the dent guy and get me a price for the repair. Called GM when i got home. He told me the advisor was wrong and i could bring it back then to have it fixed. I think i also talked to service manager on phone. He was also very nice. How could a service advisor not know that a car that is 3 weeks old with 500 miles should be covered for almost anything. Advisor acted like he was doing me a favor looking at the small dings. Not a good first visit with new service dept.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

I left you a message at the number I have on file, concerning your last visit.
Could you please call me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks so much,

704 478 2000 - Dealership ext 423

Thank you for the opportunity to regain your trust.

Lynda M.
Bessemer City, NC
06/27/2018 Category: Service
The people

I am glad to see Chris was able to take great care of your vehicle.
If you need anything, please let us know!

KW
Kathryn W.
Belmont, NC
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual
Great service as usual and everyone was nice! Took a little longer than usual but it was a Saturday morning.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai/SureCritic Review for our service Team. We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.