Overall Rating 3.849999/5Overall Rating 3.849999/5Overall Rating 3.849999/5rating 3.849999rating 3.849999
Overall Rating 2.0499995/5Overall Rating 2.0499995/5rating 2.0499995rating 2.0499995rating 2.0499995

CP
Charles P.
Charlotte, NC
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2019 Category: Service
people there are very nice and courteous !
I am very happy that Michael Gilbert is the service director there and is such a great person to the customer and makes you feel important and wants to make you happy !!!

Stanley, NC
07/22/2019 Category: Service
good service
great service,
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

James W.
Mount Holly, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/21/2019 Category: Service

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Maz was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2019 Category: Service
This was the best place in Gastonia to get your car repaired just three years ago. Kind of went down hill in the past year or so.
See the review title. The place has went down hill the past few years.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Hyundai Review; our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.
Again, thank you for your time and as always, your business!

BK
Betty K.
Lowell, NC
2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/20/2019 Category: Service
service
It is very easy taking my car for services at Keith Hawthorne....I feel they do a good check of my car each time....I love my Hyundai !!

Thank you for nice compliments, and for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Maz was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

MA
Moriah A.
Mount Holly, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Awesome sauce!
Great service! Awesome peeps working the front desk! Car was serviced in under 2 hours, clean waiting room and friendly staff!
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Shane was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

TF
Troy F.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
I say this again and again. Shane in your Service Department is awesome, he will always go above and beyond for your Customers, without him I’m not sure how service would be , we brought this car in 2012. It is a 2013 always brought it there for service. Shame makes this Service department. Awesome job to Shane always.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

I will surly pass along your compliments to Shane!

Brian S.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Courteous
They work diligently to get you back on the road. Always courteous and professional.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for your compliments, and for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Maz was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

PC
Phillip C.
Clover, SC
07/17/2019
Warranty Contract repaird
The Service Manager called me and promised to replace the windshield washer reservoir and pump. Based on this promise I am re-scoring my rating for Keith Hawthorne Hyundai of Gastonia. I want to say thank you for your quick response and solution to my problem. This is what a 4-5 star dealership looks like.

07/17/2019
Bumper to Bumper Warranty
I was sold a bumper to bumper warranty for around $2000.00 and promised everything was covered except normal wear items. I have only had two minor requests for repairs. The 1st was a tire sensor which took an act of Congress to get fixed. I now have a cracked windshield washer reservoir and bad pump. I am getting the “run around” again and am being told there is a $100.00 deductible which I can find nowhere on the contract.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy to discuss your concerns with Maz.

Maz just came back from discussing your extended warranty contract with our Finance Director. They are going to sit with you and go over your contract.
Again, thank you for your time, and rescoring the survey.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Prompt efficient service.

TL
Timothy L.
Stanley, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great Place
These guys are awesome, I bought my tuscon here and I am so impressed that I will bring my Hyundai back to Keith Hawthorne for her future services.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our team!!

Joseph M.
Clover, SC
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent seeing
They found what was wrong and fixed the issue all within 3 hours. I also appreciate being able to make my appointment online. It was easy and hassle free.

Lincolnton, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great job
Well dobe

Kings Mountain, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2019 Category: Service
An overall good quality vehicle service place of business that also sells decent quality vehicles at an excellent value.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Richard C.
Iron Station, NC
owner of the elanta
they found the problem very well this time. i'm satisfied.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Steve M.
Charlotte, NC
07/11/2019 Category: Service
They kept me up today on my car
They Really take care of their customers that's very important

Larry S.
Ownrer
Knowledgeable friendly and fast.

07/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept.
I found the service dept. to be a wonderful and redeeming asset to this dealership. In fact it is the only thing about this dealership I would recommend. I would never recommend someone buy a car from them.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Again, thank you for your time and as always, your business!
I will pass along your kind compliments towards our Service team.

Regards,

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Overall great service
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

DJ
Derrick J.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Once again I went in to have my car serviced and once again I got excellent customer service. I was going out of town and did not have an oil change appointment. I was told told that they would get to it as quick as they could. I was in and out in about an hour which is always great when servicing your car at the dealership due to volume. Staff was professional and courtesy which I appreciate.