Overall Rating 3.7777811/5Overall Rating 3.7777811/5Overall Rating 3.7777811/5rating 3.7777811rating 3.7777811
Overall Rating 2.1666667/5Overall Rating 2.1666667/5rating 2.1666667rating 2.1666667rating 2.1666667
Latest Review 32 minutes ago

AF
Alice F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful.
I would recommend this business to my friends.

Martha G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Would have been nice to have had the car washed (? too cold) as in past though wasn’t done the previous visit either (overcast) but wasn’t asked if would like it done. Took it for granted it would be done.... guess never assume.

AJ
Alan J.
Kings Mountain, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/21/2019 Category: Service
In and out in an efficent manner.
Great Service Department.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Shane was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

Chuck B.
Belmont, NC
01/20/2019 Category: Service

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Very professional service dept.
Nice and friendly personal.
Miata C. from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for taking a moment to complete the Hyundai survey. Your feedback means a great deal to us. We appreciate your time and business.

AW
Alysha W.
Clover, SC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Keith Hawthorne Hyundai always provides me with excellent service. My service advisor Chris always makes sure that I'm taken care of and is always nice and friendly!
Miata C. from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Chris was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

KC
Katie C.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly
I’ve used this location since I moved to NW Charlotte. At first it was out of convenience but now I go because of the great service and friendly people!
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your kind words, I'll pass them alone to my team and Chris.

NF
Nadine F.
Cherryville, NC
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
Very happy with their service
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Mike was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

LF
Louise F.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Dependable and reliable with friendly courteous employees.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I'll pass along your compliments to Shane.

Martha C.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Another great experience!
We had our car serviced again and the
Guys did another great job. Did exactly what we asked , kept us updated and completed the work quickly. Price was good and well worth it to have our car serviced and repaired by techs who specialize in their field. Thanks Keith Hawthorne, we appreciate it!
Miata C. from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Cramerton, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
They were ready when promised and the issues were taken care of along with regular service.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

2012 Hyundai Veracruz
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Courteous Service
Thank you for your continued courteous service each time I bring my car in for maintenance.

You are more than welcome!

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Shane was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Tire pressure
I had a tire where the pressure light came on and until the leak got big enough to be seen they kept telling me it was seasonal. They have now changed how this issue is dealt with so no one will have this problem again.

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Tire leak
I've been here for the same slownleak, same tire. It took 3 visits for them to find it. I've never had any other issues with this dealer.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are very sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience at our dealership. I left a voice mail message at we have on file, if possible could please contact me at your convenience to resolve the situation.

Dennis B.
Kings Mountain, NC
01/08/2019 Category: Service
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

It's always a pleasure seeing you guys when you bring your vehicle in for service!!

Cindy H.
2012 Hyundai Azera
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Service dept. is the best! Mike, Chris ,Shane and Andy rock
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

I apologize for the miscommunication of the delivery of your parts and your schedule.
It's always a pleasure to see you when you come in for service.

Lester B.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
rating
if you want another survey done by me do not ask for comment
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Lawndale, NC

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Fast and efficient
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019