Overall Rating 3.7647082/5Overall Rating 3.7647082/5Overall Rating 3.7647082/5rating 3.7647082rating 3.7647082
Overall Rating 2.1176471/5Overall Rating 2.1176471/5rating 2.1176471rating 2.1176471rating 2.1176471

Danny H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Professional and courteous service!
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

WB
Wanda B.
Lincolnton, NC
2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service experience
The staff is always friendly and helpful in meeting my needs in a very professional and competent manner.!
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Chris was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2018 Category: Service
The people
Great and courteous!! #1
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Shane was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

BK
Betty K.
Lowell, NC
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/11/2018 Category: Service
I always get great service at Keith Hawthorne Hynudai...
service is always excellent...
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your Hyundai/SureCritic Review for our service Team.  We appreciate your time and business here at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. If you were to have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Larry S.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Seem to appreciate my business.
Friendly Associates, great service and work completed in a timely manner.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you, your business and your comments.
I am happy to see Chris was able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

Larry B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Genesis climate control system
Dealer service was very good, but assistance provided to dealer by Hyundai America was very poor. Took 3 years to resolve the problem. The Hyundai America Customer Service Group in CA needs training. Hope I never have to deal with Tana again.

It's always a pleasure working with you. I hope with the assistance of the Hyundai Field Service Engineer we have your AC concern fixed.
If you need anything, you're always welcome to call me or stop by.
I appreciate you taking the time in filling out the survey.
Thanks again,

Shelby, NC
Cared
They took care of me and gave me a loaner car so I could go back to work. Thank you!

Stanley, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Very Good service
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Martha C.
Another fine job!
Once again we were greeted and welcome upon arrival. We had fast, friendly service. Both the cashier and the service rep on duty took time with us and answered all our questions. We felt like the price for repairs was well worth what we paid. We are very pleased and impressed with the service department and will definitely be back and refer friends to buy from you! Thank you and best regards, Martha Cato.

Samual H.
Lincolnton, NC
11/06/2018 Category: Service
They care about you and your car
I had a phone call from Mike Gilbert. He was very nice and concerned about my appointment at the dealership. I was very pleased about the call and will bring my car back to the dealership. Thanks

Too slow
Oil change should never take an hour
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Good morning, I apologize for the length of time it took to complete your oil and filter change, and to replace your wiper blades.
If you don't mind, would you please call me when you have a minute to talk.
Again, I apologize, hope to talk to you soon,

Shawn M.
Belmont, NC
A
A
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Jerry B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/03/2018 Category: Service
First Oil Change with new car
Very friendly staff.....great car wash....
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

RL
Robert L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Doug L
Sales team is very good, parts department is very good, but service got me in with a good oil change promotion, then charged me $20 more for a quart of oil difference. This was not explained to me before performing the service. It’s called Bait and Switch, so very disappointing!!

I apologize for the lack of communication on our part, this I promise you, this is not normal operation.
I want to thank you for your business and for completing the Hyundai/Surecritic survey.
We need both positive and negative types of feedback, so we can learn and coach to do a better job. Personally, it's all about the customer experience.
I hope to see you for your next scheduled service. If there's anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to call us.

If it's OK, either Chris or myself will be calling you to explain your repair order.

Dennis B.
Kings Mountain, NC
2013 Hyundai Azera
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Good service from Shane and Mike
Thank you Shane and Mike for good service.

It's always a pleasure to see the both of you.

PJ
Pamela J.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
The gentleman helping me was very polite and helpful in meeting all my questions and concerns.
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Clover, SC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/28/2018 Category: Service
I always have a great experience at the service department at Keith Hawthorne Hyundai. My service advisor Chris is always down to help me with any questions or concerns that I have regarding my car or service. All techs and service advisors are really friendly and eager to help me. Even if I was closer to another hyundai dealer I would still choose to go to Keith Hawthorne because of the quality of service I receive there.

Thanks for the compliments!! I will definitely pass them along to Chris and the rest of our team!

Kathryn B.
Plant City, FL
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Good quick service
Was able to get in & out in a timely fashion! Was from out of town and rather an emergency visit!!!! Required new tire after picking up a nail !!!
Chris was very polite and a great service advisor!!!!
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 10/27/2018

FH
Frankie H.
Dallas, NC
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Harris
Store always clean and neat. Salesmen and service department always professional. The new GM is great.

KA
Kenneth A.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/22/2018 Category: Service
I have been to a lot of service departments.This one tops them.The service that Shane and Brad gives is unbeatable
I have been to a lot of service departments.The service that Shane and Brad gives is unbeatable
MICHAEL F G., Service Director from Keith Hawthorne Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for choosing Keith Hawthorne Hyundai for your car care service. We appreciate you and your business. I am happy to see Shane and Brad were able to take great care of you and your vehicle.

Rick H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2018 Category: Service
We love our Hyundai!
We called our Hyundai dealer for info on a clock spring issue. We were so surprised when they told us the part was on recall. We had no idea!. Our Hyuandi dealer fixed our Elantra very quickly and also fixed all the other recalls. This is our second Hyundai and the next car we purchase will certainly be another. Hyundai stands behind their products and has great dealers like the team at Keith Hawthorne to keep me on the road.