ROSEMARY H.
12/13/2018
Maintaining my 2011 Camry
My car needed an oil change and new rear brakes and rotors ( the rotors have already been turned 3 times so it was time to replace them)
I plan to buy a new suv in 2019 however Kamal takes such great care of my car ....that I intend to keep driving it 222,000 miles and still running perfectly!
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for leaving such a great review.

704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

KL
Khasim L.
12/13/2018
Expensive
People are honest but the charges looked expensive
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 12/14/2018

Sorry you were not satisfied with the pricing. Our prices for your vehicle are compatible with area pricing for a full synthetic oil change. We also offer synthetic blend like most dealer at about half the price of a full synthetic.

Jaguar XF
12/12/2018
Great work! Quick and Thorough!
I dropped my car off at 7:30 am to replace my thermostat and the housing for it and I thought I needed a new sensor for my tire as well. Not only did they replace my thermostat they did a courtesy call to let me know my sensor in my tire was fine and they adjusted my tire pressure in all my tires.
I have a 2009 Jaguar XF, Premium Luxury car and they saved me so much time and MONEY the work quality is great and I was able to pick up my car after work...it only took 1 day!
They are definitely my new mechanics for ALL of my car needs...oh and all the work done is under a warranty for a year and they provided me with an after hour/roadside assistance number also included with that warranty! They're awsome!

DV
david v.
Pineville, NC
Toyota Land Cruiser
12/07/2018
Need help. Had no appointment.
My alternator light came on the night before. I was losing voltage. I new I could not drive far from the house. So I had to call around Pineville to different shops. Most would not give any prices over the phone to replace the alternator. You had to bring the car in. Well I was going to be out in a situation once I drive to the shop and Find out the price was to high and now I’m stuck. Called Hi tech and the lady I spoke to was very nice and gVe me a price over the phone and they could service me today. I dropped the rig off. What was also great service is they drove me home so I can wait at the house not at the shop. Got the rig back all was good. Being I am a first time customer I got a discount. Great service with a smile 😊

David, a Vet.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 12/08/2018

We're happy that you had a great experience.

RD
REDDY D.
12/06/2018
Great service & Price
I use to take my car for regular oil change and other services whenever it's needed since 2012.I like the service they provide and the price they use to charge.I suggest try once for change(you might become regular customer like me :))
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 12/07/2018

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Mercedes-Benz C300
12/04/2018
They are the best.
Convenient location and reliable service! They are the best in Charlotte.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 12/06/2018

Awesome review, and thank you for the recognition

12/03/2018
Amazing and fast service
Great service in english and spanish
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 12/04/2018

Happy to be of service to you Jose. Thank you for your review.

ALAN S.
Isuzu Trooper II
12/01/2018
Great customer service as always
Haven't going to Hi-Tech Auto 4 years and depended on Kamal for incredible analysis of any issues my vehicles of had. The mechanics are hard-working and dependable and get the work done.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 12/04/2018

Dear Alan, Thank you for your kind words. We at Hi-Tech always value our customers and work hard to provide service second to none.

Hyundai Elantra Touring
12/01/2018
Accurate and good service
Honest and good service

Always thank you from Hi-Tech Automotive Pineville

Bryan H.
11/16/2018
Great, fast service!
First time at hi-tech. Great experience. Will go to again!
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 12/04/2018

Your review means a lot to us thank you.

ER
ED R.
Nissan Frontier
11/13/2018
Feedback
As always...GREAT SERVICE
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for your review, it keep us working.

ED
Elsie/Erica D.
Dodge Durango
10/31/2018
Above Standard Rating!
Great people and expert repairs. This is the only place we take our vehicles to. Thanks guys!
Mrs. Elsie Davis

hello Elsie

Than you so much for your time to leave your review.. We always appreciate it, we will continue to stay a step ahead

Alejandro S.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Alejandro said that the business was really quick, they got the job done, and they were super friendly.

hello Alex

thanks a a lot for your feedback.  it’s means a lot.

ANITA S.
Ford Expedition EL
10/27/2018
Honesty
I’ve taken several cars to Hi- tech and never have I ever experienced that I was being up charged or taken advantage of as being a woman. I use to go to the Dealership and always had upcharge waiting forever to get back to me. I will always come here and has told my daughter and she now brings her car here as as well as my friends.

hello
We thank you for your kind compliments we appreciate it  we always here to answer and solve all your vehicles needs.  thanks again

TERRY S.
Cadillac SRX
10/26/2018
I use these guys for all my oil change and repair needs. Courteous, quick and helpful. Never feel like I am being up sold.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you for the recognition, we appreciate it Terry.

RJ
Robert J.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business did a great job and it was done in a timely manner.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you Robert for your time it means a lot to us.

MK
MURALI K.
Toyota Tundra
10/21/2018
Excellent service on my Toyota Tundra break and rotors.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—  We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

ER
ED R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2018
Honest & Dependable
I have been a customer for several years. My initial contact was when I stopped by for an annual inspection. I took the opportunity to get my oil change. I found the experience to be pleasant and honest. Shortly thereafter I needed some repair work. I was impressed with my initial contact and decided to try them again. This experience was as good as my first. My relationship has developed to a point where I have more confidence in them than in any dealership. I have found them to be very reliable and do not feel as though they are trying to sell more than what is needed. My confidence in Hi Tech continues to grow with each visit.
If you try them I think you will get hooked.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/22/2018

hello Ed

Thank you so much. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.  We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

MK
MURALI K.
Honda Accord
10/19/2018
Very honest service provider
I like this auto service provider because of their honesty, accurate job estimates and quality of work they perform on my vehicle.

John R.
Volvo XC70
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary Jane. She said her husband loves them. They do a good job at a fair price.