MK
MURALI K.
Toyota Tundra
10/21/2018
Excellent service on my Toyota Tundra break and rotors.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—  We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

ER
ED R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2018
Honest & Dependable
I have been a customer for several years. My initial contact was when I stopped by for an annual inspection. I took the opportunity to get my oil change. I found the experience to be pleasant and honest. Shortly thereafter I needed some repair work. I was impressed with my initial contact and decided to try them again. This experience was as good as my first. My relationship has developed to a point where I have more confidence in them than in any dealership. I have found them to be very reliable and do not feel as though they are trying to sell more than what is needed. My confidence in Hi Tech continues to grow with each visit.
If you try them I think you will get hooked.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/22/2018

hello Ed

Thank you so much. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.  We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

MK
MURALI K.
Honda Accord
10/19/2018
Very honest service provider
I like this auto service provider because of their honesty, accurate job estimates and quality of work they perform on my vehicle.

John R.
Volvo XC70
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary Jane. She said her husband loves them. They do a good job at a fair price.

LL
Leon L.
Dodge Charger
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Leon said the length of time was not the best, but everything else was good.

KD
Kevin D.
Dodge Avenger
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was nice and quick.

Mario R.
Acura TL
10/12/2018
Very good
Thanks to everyone work at this place and do a good job on my car

AE
Angela E.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Angela said the employees were friendly. They were very efficient. They completed the work she requested. The service part was not delivered quickly.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/23/2018

Hi Angela

Thank You for your review.

DA
DR YELE A.
Mercedes-Benz 560SEL
10/05/2018
Professionalism and customer service
Professionalism, rapid diagnostics , efficient execution of problem solving and excellent customer service.

Hello Dr Yele

We thank you for taking your time to review your experience. Thank you again it mean a lot to us.

AG
Amber g.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Amber said the staff was nice and the process was thoroughly explained.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/23/2018

Hi Amber
Thank you for your time to review us. We will contiune our great job.

TR
Tripp R.
Toyota Pickup
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Tripp said they did good work and they were timely.

AH
Adam H.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the staff was nice, helpful, and friendly. They are quite knowledgeable, and provide good customer service.

CYNTHIA LYNN S.
Lexus SC 430
09/30/2018
Friendly and Quick!
Always friendly, professional and quick. I appreciated your attention to detail and the ability to always get my car in and out quickly.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/06/2018

The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers. Thank you

Tomasz B.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Tomas said the service is good, and it makes him happy.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you for being part of the HI-Tech Family we are happy to serve.

Sanjeev M.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Sanjeev said the business did the job on time, as promised.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you for your time, we valued your business and will contiune to provide great service.

ME
Michael E.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the service was very courteous. It was impeccable.

Hello

We valued your feedback. Thanks again.

HG
Hunter G.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Hunter said that she would recommend this business for service.

DA
DEANNA A.
Kia Forte
09/09/2018
Excellent customer service
Honesty, integrity, and affordable auto repair is what keeps me going back time and time again. I recommend Hi Tech to all of my friends whether it’s for a car inspection or car repair. They are the best!
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 09/12/2018

thank you for your review. we will contiune to provide service that is second to none. Thanks again for taking your time to review our business.

Nissan Xterra
09/08/2018
I don't take my car anywhere else
Honest and fair. The knowledgeable staff helps me feel confident that I'm trusting the right people with my car.

RP
Rajnikant P.
Acura RDX
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Rajnikant said they did a very good job.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 09/11/2018

Hi Rajnikant
Thanks for taking the time to review our business.  We do appriciate it. Thanks again for being a valued customer.