Adam S.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Adam said he has used the business for over 10 years. He said they provided excellent service, fair prices and a great staff.

MA
Michelle A.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Phil. He said the staff are honest, dependable, and knowledgeable. They always have good service

Hello Michelle

Thanks again for taking your time to review us, we will contiune to provide gret service to all our customers. Thanks again

704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

EL
Emily L.
Jeep Liberty
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Emily said the service at this business was very quick, the staff was honest and they did a great job.

Hi Emily

Thank you for your review, our goal is to provide service that is second to none.  Your review means a lot to us.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

TH
Terya H.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Terya said she stopped in and the staff were conveniently able to get her in. When a staff member was explaining the differences to her between the different types of tire patches, it seemed like he only brought up the cheapest option and the most expensive, not the options in between. He told her that he didn't have the time to do the most expensive option, and he pushed her to go with the cheapest one. She didn't want to settle for the cheapest one, because she didn't want to come back in the near future due to it breaking, which is why she felt he was pushing for that option.

Hello Terya

Sorry for the misunderstanding, we only have 2 choices tire plug and tire patch. Based on the time limit we had time to do the tire plug.  We try our best to get you in it was closing time. We are very sorry that you felt this way, you just misunderstood the choices.  Hope to serve you in the future.

James P.
Lincoln MKX
08/10/2018 Category: Service
James said that he was satisfied with the place's service.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 08/14/2018

Hello James
Thank you for your review, this means a lot to us.  When our customer are satisfied we have  our goal
achieve. Please tell a friend about  us.

PP
Parth P.
Cayce, SC
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Parth said the staff was very friendly and informative.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 08/14/2018

Hello Parth
Thank you for your time to share your experience with us this means a lot to our business. We looking forward to serve you in the future.

Donald P.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Donald said the business did a good job and they did it fast.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 08/07/2018

Hi Donald
Thank you for your review and all your recommendation we truly  it.
appreciate

LD
Laroy D.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Laroy said they did what they had to do in a timely manner.

AC
Alicia C.
Fort Mill, SC
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Alicia said, this business gave her good service.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 08/07/2018

Hi Alicia
Thank you for your review. We are happy when our customers are satifised with our service.

CT
Christopher T.
GMC Acadia
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the business did a great job.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/20/2018

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. Our service department is always on the move stay updated with the latest technology

Robert R.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they were correct in their diagnosis and they solved the problem. Their prices are fair.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/17/2018

Hello Robert

thank you for your review. We are happy when our customers are satisfied with our work.  Our service department strive to provide the best.

John R.
Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
John said the business did a great job and was economical.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/19/2018

Hi John
thank you for your review and thank you for your business.

WO
William O.
Waxhaw, NC
Lincoln MKX
07/12/2018
As always great service and short wait. Thanks
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/14/2018

Hello William

thank you you for your review.. Our service department work to provide accurate and fast service and is improving daily.  Thanks

EH
Emmanuel H.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Emmanuel said he has used the business for 16 years and never had an issue or problem.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for being part of the HI-TECH Family we valued your business and appreciate your comments.. Emmanuel we continue to provide excellent services.

TH
Teresa H.
Dodge Charger
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Teresa's husband. He said the business has always done great work on their vehicles.

Hello Teresa and Woody

thank you for the review.  As a valued customer we appreciate your feedback very much.. we strive to provide exceptional service..

RP
Roberta P.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Roberta said the service was completed in a timely manner.

Hi Roberta

We thank you for your review.. we strive to provide all our customers with service second to none.

GS
Greg S.
Dodge Neon
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Greg said he was very satisfied with the service.
Kamal & Emil K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Greg we are happy when our customer leaves satisfied..

Jose S.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Jose said he would recommend this business for service.

Hi Jose

thank you for being a valued customer and we appreciate your business..

SJ
Scott J.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Scott said his vehicle broke down in front of the business so the staff was able to get his vehicle in before they closed. He said the staff had a great attitude and they diagnosed his vehicle first thing in the morning. They told him what they found and had his vehicle fixed in a few hours. His vehicle is running like a champ.

Hi Scott

We were very happy that we were there to help you.  All our customers are valued at Hi-Tech.  Our service department are fast and reliable.. Thank you for your great review it’s means a lot..

RP
Rajnikant P.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Rajnikant said they did a good job and showed him what was wrong with his vehicle.