BP
Charlotte, NC
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
05/22/2019
Very Dishonest
I dropped my vehicle off because it had a check engine light come on. Turn on to be my transmission was slipping. He ran a diagnostic check for $99 on my vehicle. He said it did not look very good the transmission had a lot of issues. He had a bright idea to take down the pan. He found metal shrapnel in the pan. By then he already charged me $426. Well he should charge it was $99 or a fractions that stick down the pants. I'm not very happy you took advantage of me. Very just honest customer service
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 05/24/2019

Mr, we have been as transparent with you as we can be. We discussed that your transmission has metal debris in the pan indicating that the assembly will require replacement. In addition, we talked about how the fluid was found to be burnt and a solenoid was malfunctioning. You requested a temporary solution to get you by for a couple days and we were very honest about the risks you would be absorbing in proceeding with simply cleaning out the pan and changing the filter.

Your Service Team
704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

RD
Ron D.
Charlotte, NC
Hummer H3
03/29/2016
Last Vist to Hi Tech Auto, not Happy !!!!
I have been using Hi Tech Auto for 10 years, always 5 star rating. I pass by 10 auto repair shops from my house to your location but always use your. In the past month I spent over $1000.00 at your location and the last time I needed a battery for my car I was told the only one available was $245.00, I was not going to spend $245.00 for a battery so I drove to the car repair shop down the street from my house on Rea Rd and went to the Goodyear dealer and got a battery for $130.00.
When I pulled into the parking lot I backed up between the white lines but a power pole guide wire was right on the line and did $500.00 worth of damage to my bumper.
As far as I am concerned this would never have happened if the guide wire was blocked or marked.
I am very upset about what happened to my car.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 04/01/2016

Ron,
I apologize for the negative experience you had with us recently. I have heard that Kamal spoke to you on the phone concerning the power pole wire, so I wanted to specifically apologize to you for the misunderstanding over the battery price. In our system, only one battery option came up for your vehicle when I searched, which incidentally turned out to be what's called an 'AGM' battery which typically runs around twice the price of a conventional battery. I was unaware of this at the time, but Kamal has since informed me of my mistake. At the time, I also didn't know another source to explore for a better price for a conventional battery. I don't want you to think I was attempting to decieve you because we typically check one source for our batteries and it seemed to only present one option which was an AGM battery. I greatly apologize for my misunderstanding over the battery. We appreciate your loyalty with us for all these years, and hope you may give us another shot to get it right.

Best regards,