MARK W.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/06/2020
It's All About Trust!!
Understood what services were needed an offered an affordable price. Highly recommend.

AP

MAtTHEW C.
Honda S2000
04/30/2019
Good, honest, friendly shop
It's not much to look at, but it's a reliable family owned shop, and has always treated me fairly and honestly. Shop rates are good, and the owner always takes time to explain the issues.

Only down side is the basic waiting area. No free coffee, but there is wifi.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for your time to review us.  We do appreciate it.

704-889-5289
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral from my friends and customers.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/25/2019
Tire Rotation
Would just like to add we have always had exceptional service here. Have been a regular customer for at least 13 years. Only issue is the 22.00 tire rotation charge with a oil change. It seems excessive, when generally they go hand in hand. I really would like to see better pricing for this service or maybe a combination pricing that is a good deal for all involved.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 03/25/2019

We always want our customer to be happy.  Thank you for this feedback we are looking into our oil change and rotation package.  You are one of our dear customer so we strongly valued your opinion. Thank you.

Volvo XC70
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary Jane. She said her husband loves them. They do a good job at a fair price.

LL
Leon L.
Dodge Charger
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Leon said the length of time was not the best, but everything else was good.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 10/27/2018

Thank You Leon, we did discuss the time at the beginning of the work. We do appreciate your feedback.

TH
Terya H.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Terya said she stopped in and the staff were conveniently able to get her in. When a staff member was explaining the differences to her between the different types of tire patches, it seemed like he only brought up the cheapest option and the most expensive, not the options in between. He told her that he didn't have the time to do the most expensive option, and he pushed her to go with the cheapest one. She didn't want to settle for the cheapest one, because she didn't want to come back in the near future due to it breaking, which is why she felt he was pushing for that option.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 08/16/2018

Hello Terya

Sorry for the misunderstanding, we only have 2 choices tire plug and tire patch. Based on the time limit we had time to do the tire plug.  We try our best to get you in it was closing time. We are very sorry that you felt this way, you just misunderstood the choices.  Hope to serve you in the future.

Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
John said the business did a great job and was economical.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/19/2018

Hi John
thank you for your review and thank you for your business.

Jose S.
North Carolina
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Jose said he would recommend this business for service.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 07/10/2018

Hi Jose

thank you for being a valued customer and we appreciate your business..

PY
Paul Y.
North Carolina
Ford Expedition
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Paul said, this time took a little longer than he thought it would.

TC
Tim C.
Volvo XC60
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the facility always does a good job.
Kamal & Zena K. from Hi Tech Automotive Pineville responded on 05/07/2018

Hello Tim
thank you very much.  Our service department goal is to provide service that is second to none. we are always a step ahead at HI-Tech.

Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2018 Category: Service
John said the business answers all his questions. They are very thorough and fair.

Sateesh B.
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Sateesh said he was satisfied with the fast service. This business had many vehicles to service that day and were still able to get his vehicle in to be seen in a timely manner.

CA
Chris A.
Pineville, NC
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Chris said this business was good. There was a smoky smell in the vehicle when he got it back.

SV
Shreyas V.
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Shreyas said the service is good, but it's not the best.